DNC Leaks

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Oh, to be a Hillary apologist.

Being a Clinton Apologist is a Hard Life

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-apologies-email-213133#ixzz4Fg0FYHHc
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

You're linking to an article that's almost a year old? I'm supposed to be outraged by that?

Question for you: when will you begin to focus on policy? Actual policy? Platform planks? Substantive differences between the candidates and their vision? We all know character doesn't matter, see: Bush, GW; War, Iraq; WMD; Cheney.

I won't hold my breath because the Republican Party is out of ideas. And has been since Lee "glad he fucking died when he did, douche bag fucking scum" Atwater. Personal character destruction is so much easier than formulating policy, compromising and pissing off your base or working with a black man or a woman to get things done. Anger and vitriol is all you've got when you've run out of ideas. Just ask Lee.
    if you're not "outraged" over Hillary's actions then you're not paying attention or you just don't understand, anybody else would have been barred from these elections and the diehard dem's just lollygag on their merry way......

Godfather.

Dude have you been paying attention ! Your boy has invited Russia to hack an American presidential nominee's emails wtf , he's getting killed for this ...
    sooooo you didn't hear his comment ? but you are assuming because social networking said he "invited" the Russians to hack her emails ? if this is the worst thing Trump has against him then I'd say he's doing alright.
    I believe his exact words were " I hope the Russians hack her emails" then went onto say that nobody knows who did it, Russians or Chinese or who ever ? making the point regardless of who did it the emails exist.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to deleted emails from the private account Hillary Clinton used as secretary of State. “I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
    wake up man...

I missed that, but really ???? that is more important than the emails themselves ? you guys need to as you always say LOOK AT THE FACTS.... and if you really think Hillary is a straight arrow after that then you are not paying attention.

Godfather.

Given that the emails were considered "personal" yes I would say exactly that. Unless Trump is willing to release all of his personal emails you shouldn't be too concerned about Hillary's.
    We shouldn't be concerned about her emails? From her private server?
    Are you using the same excuse Hillary used regarding her speeches? She said something about not releasing those private speeches she gave to Wall St unless others did the same. Is that a tactic you learned from her? Is that her policy influencing America?

Let's get real here - We want a candidate who is honest and who isn't surrounded by so much corruption. That being said many of us will vote with our conscience.
    So you don't think it is reasonable to require Trump to release his personal emails if Clinton is required to also?

That doesn't make sense.

Now imagine if Clinton had not released her tax returns and Trump had. You would be shitting your diaper.
    What personal emails are we talking about here? I didn't know Clinton was being asked to release her personal emails. Why would I give two shits about trump? Am I suppose to be backing him here? Is there a Trump supporter avatar on my profile?
    excuse me but you replied to my post about her personal emails....come on man
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-apologies-email-213133#ixzz4Fg0FYHHc

You're linking to an article that's almost a year old? I'm supposed to be outraged by that?

Question for you: when will you begin to focus on policy? Actual policy? Platform planks? Substantive differences between the candidates and their vision? We all know character doesn't matter, see: Bush, GW; War, Iraq; WMD; Cheney.

I won't hold my breath because the Republican Party is out of ideas. And has been since Lee "glad he fucking died when he did, douche bag fucking scum" Atwater. Personal character destruction is so much easier than formulating policy, compromising and pissing off your base or working with a black man or a woman to get things done. Anger and vitriol is all you've got when you've run out of ideas. Just ask Lee.
    if you're not "outraged" over Hillary's actions then you're not paying attention or you just don't understand, anybody else would have been barred from these elections and the diehard dem's just lollygag on their merry way......

Godfather.

Dude have you been paying attention ! Your boy has invited Russia to hack an American presidential nominee's emails wtf , he's getting killed for this ...
    sooooo you didn't hear his comment ? but you are assuming because social networking said he "invited" the Russians to hack her emails ? if this is the worst thing Trump has against him then I'd say he's doing alright.
    I believe his exact words were " I hope the Russians hack her emails" then went onto say that nobody knows who did it, Russians or Chinese or who ever ? making the point regardless of who did it the emails exist.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to deleted emails from the private account Hillary Clinton used as secretary of State. “I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
    wake up man...

I missed that, but really ???? that is more important than the emails themselves ? you guys need to as you always say LOOK AT THE FACTS.... and if you really think Hillary is a straight arrow after that then you are not paying attention.

Godfather.

Given that the emails were considered "personal" yes I would say exactly that. Unless Trump is willing to release all of his personal emails you shouldn't be too concerned about Hillary's.
    Are you using the same excuse Hillary used regarding her speeches? She said something about not releasing those private speeches she gave to Wall St unless others did the same. Is that a tactic you learned from her? Is that her policy influencing America?

Let's get real here - We want a candidate who is honest and who isn't surrounded by so much corruption. That being said many of us will vote with our conscience.
    So you don't think it is reasonable to require Trump to release his personal emails if Clinton is required to also?

That doesn't make sense.

Now imagine if Clinton had not released her tax returns and Trump had. You would be shitting your diaper.
    God I'm having a field day with this. Proving my point once again that Hillary supportes cannot talk objectively about Hillary but can always talk about Trump. Thanks man.
    edited July 2016

So the only way to fix the DNC campaign for president was to have striped Clinton of the nod and given it to Sanders at the convention ?

Party implosion would be better. Throw everyone out. Get someone better in.

Think about it, our two options here for the two-party system are the most unpopular and worst candidates ever for the people of the US. Do you want to settle with one of those two for the next four years? Or do you want somebody who would actually look out for the people of this country and set things straight? Is it worth it to get rid of the corruption now that it's been exposed by Sanders? Or to trail pretending it never happened, and that we must obey our corporations and not our rights, welfare, and the state of this country?
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

That doesn't make sense.

God I'm having a field day with this. Proving my point once again that Hillary supportes cannot talk objectively about Hillary but can always talk about Trump. Thanks man.
    I can talk objectively about Hillary. She is the far superior candidate and I trust her much more than I trust Trump.

What are you looking for from me?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    Free said:

So the only way to fix the DNC campaign for president was to have striped Clinton of the nod and given it to Sanders at the convention ?

Party implosion would be better. Throw everyone out. Get someone better in.

Think about it, our two options here for the two-party system are the most unpopular and worst candidates ever for the people of the US. Do you want to settle with one of those two for the next four years? Or do you want somebody who would actually look out for the people of this country and set things straight? Is it worth it to get rid of the corruption now that it's been exposed by Sanders? Or to trail pretending it never happened, and that we must obey our corporations and not our rights, welfare, and the state of this country?
    I can agree with all of this so we're do we go from here like I said my vote would of gone to Sanders in a heart beat , the upheaval of the norm process how do you go about knocking it all down now and wouldn't that give the WH to Trump ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Good luck with that godfather. The only facts Hillary supporters want to look at is anything involving Trump.

it's almost scary that Hillary supporters blindly follow her despite the controversy and facts that surround her, recently I moved and changed my voter Reg. to Republican because the democratic party has turned into a criminal circus and an all around joke.

Godfather.
    edited July 2016

Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Good luck with that godfather. The only facts Hillary supporters want to look at is anything involving Trump.

it's almost scary that Hillary supporters blindly follow her despite the controversy and facts that surround her, recently I moved and changed my voter Reg. to Republican because the democratic party has turned into a criminal circus and an all around joke.

Godfather.
    Just changed? LOL...that's right where you belong man!

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,659
    Free said:

hedonist said:

Whoa.

Guessing they're both more about power and ego than money (and frankly, most in politics are), but incestual shit? That's kind of fucked up.

Maybe not incestual, but those two families are tight, we see in the photos they take, the golf trips, their kids being friends, we know they're in cohoots with each other.
    Every one of those photo ops, trips, friendships, etc are well known and years old.

Please provide reliable, verifiable, and believable proof, facts, data, and evidence that they are " in cahoots".

Thanks

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

No Trump fan, but how in the HELL can anyone hack her server now? She doesn't have it any more, the FBI tore the damn thing apart. The libs took the bait, hook, and the line and sinker, :rofl: Sorry, but the libs are the ones looking like fools over this, by trying to go after Trump.

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

That doesn't make sense.

I can talk objectively about Hillary. She is the far superior candidate and I trust her much more than I trust Trump.

What are you looking for from me?
    There is nothing objective about this post.

Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Godfather.

Granted, I was on vacation during the RNC last week, but from what I've seen of the DNC, The Republicans are much more united. Un-fucking-believable.
    edited July 2016

Free said:

hedonist said:

Whoa.

Guessing they're both more about power and ego than money (and frankly, most in politics are), but incestual shit? That's kind of fucked up.

Maybe not incestual, but those two families are tight, we see in the photos they take, the golf trips, their kids being friends, we know they're in cohoots with each other.
    Every one of those photo ops, trips, friendships, etc are well known and years old.

Please provide reliable, verifiable, and believable proof, facts, data, and evidence that they are " in cahoots".

Thanks

This entire sham of an election is a Circus parody. You might not want to believe it but these two families are definitely in cahoots, they're putting on a show for you to watch and making you think that there adversaries. Trump isnt even a real Republican. We'll see, won't we.
    Post edited by Free on
    EM194007 said:

No Trump fan, but how in the HELL can anyone hack her server now? She doesn't have it any more, the FBI tore the damn thing apart. The libs took the bait, hook, and the line and sinker, :rofl: Sorry, but the libs are the ones looking like fools over this, by trying to go after Trump.
    Free said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Whoa.

Thanks

This entire sham of an election is a Circus parody. You might not want to believe it but these two families are definitely in cahoots, they're putting on a show for you to watch and making you think that there adversaries. Trump isnt even a real Republican. We'll see, won't we.
    So no proof, evidence, data, or facts to back up your assertion that they are "in cahoots"?

Got it thanks

Namaste'
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

That doesn't make sense.

require Trump to release his personal Emails ???? that's a lame statement ....trump did not have a security clearance and receive official government emails ...that's just crazy man, you are digging up things that have no place in this topic.......and he's not the one who was under investigation, that was Hillary remember ?

Godfather.

Free said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Whoa.

Thanks

So no proof, evidence, data, or facts to back up your assertion that they are "in cahoots"?

Got it thanks

Namaste'
    :lol: you're looking for proof? you've got photos, several all over the web. No but you're gonna believe that they hate each other. What a ridiculous notion.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

hedonist said:

Whoa.

Thanks

Got it thanks

Namaste'
    :lol: you're looking for proof? you've got photos, several all over the web. No but you're gonna believe that they hate each other. What a ridiculous notion.
    If pictures and memes are all you need, I have only one question for you:

Want to buy a bridge?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    edited July 2016
    Kat said:

lol, yes I think First Gentleman is the way to go too, Chelsea. I'm having a bit of a problem with FGOTUS though. :)
    http://www.today.com/news/chelsea-clinton-her-mom-i-couldn-t-imagine-better-president-t101244

This is from another thread, go ahead read it. Especially this part. (Bentley and degenerate)
    (Chelsea) Clinton said she considers Ivanka a friend.
    You guys kill me with the wanting proof on everything. Meanwhile, we've seen WikiLeaks of emails, voicemails and we know the corruption that HRC's pulling w/ DWS, and the corruption going on at Democratic convention.

Yet neither of you will respond on that. Then suddenly proof falls on deaf ears.
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

Kat said:

lol, yes I think First Gentleman is the way to go too, Chelsea. I'm having a bit of a problem with FGOTUS though. :)
    http://www.today.com/news/chelsea-clinton-her-mom-i-couldn-t-imagine-better-president-t101244

This is from another thread, go ahead read it. Especially this part. (Bentley and degenerate)
    You guys kill me with the wanting proof on everything. Meanwhile, we've seen WikiLeaks of emails, voicemails and we know the corruption that HRC's pulling w/ DWS, and the corruption going on at Democratic convention.

Yet neither of you will respond on that. Then suddenly proof falls on deaf ears.

I'm not sure what your argument is here. It is documented that the Clintons went to trumps wedding. Trump donated to both Hilary and bills campaigns. That was then. Now they are battling for the same job. Trump knows better than anyone that all bets are off when it comes to that. So no, I don't think they are friends now.

What do you think k is going on here? That Trump and Hilary have had secret meetings in order to pull the wool over America's eyes? How exactly are they in "cahoots"? What's the ultimate goal? For Hilary to win and appoint trump to a cabinet position? Or just for Hilary to lower taxes on the rich so trump can get richer? What's the conspiracy?

Free said:

Kat said:

I'm not sure what your argument is here. It is documented that the Clintons went to trumps wedding. Trump donated to both Hilary and bills campaigns. That was then. Now they are battling for the same job. Trump knows better than anyone that all bets are off when it comes to that. So no, I don't think they are friends now.

What do you think k is going on here? That Trump and Hilary have had secret meetings in order to pull the wool over America's eyes? How exactly are they in "cahoots"? What's the ultimate goal? For Hilary to win and appoint trump to a cabinet position? Or just for Hilary to lower taxes on the rich so trump can get richer? What's the conspiracy?

donald and Hillary in cahoots can be added to the classic conspiracy list...

Man never walked on the moon
    Obama govt. behind Newtown, Orlando, etc
    CIA killed Kennedy
    Jews control the worlds financial systems
    Israel responsible for 9/11
    Obama sending U.N. troops to take your guns
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    :dizzy:

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,091

Free said:

Kat said:

donald and Hillary in cahoots can be added to the classic conspiracy list...

Man never walked on the moon
    Obama govt. behind Newtown, Orlando, etc
    CIA killed Kennedy
    Jews control the worlds financial systems
    Israel responsible for 9/11
    Obama sending U.N. troops to take your guns
    Etc
    Etc
    Etc
    :dizzy:

You forgot death panels and FEMA internment camps. Oh, and plane loads of cocaine flown into Arkansas. Hillary rolled Vince Foster's body up in a carpet too don't forget.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • It's pick your poison with these two candidates. It's shit soup or a shit sandwich, but everybody's getting shit.

This election boils down to who is likely to do the least damage. As far as I can see... Clinton is the safer option. As much as politicians renege on their campaign promises, I can actually see Trump following through with some of his.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
    You guys kill me.

Just gloss over that quote from Kat's article. Continue to deny reality.
    edited July 2016

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

That doesn't make sense.

require Trump to release his personal Emails ???? that's a lame statement ....trump did not have a security clearance and receive official government emails ...that's just crazy man, you are digging up things that have no place in this topic.......and he's not the one who was under investigation, that was Hillary remember ?

Godfather.

Yes I do remember...I remember the FBI clearing Clinton. Remember?

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    Free said:

You guys kill me.

Well if they were handing out awards for reality avoidance, I think it would have to be the Bernie or Bust folks who would necessarily win, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

You guys kill me.

Well if they were handing out awards for reality avoidance, I think it would have to be the Bernie or Bust folks who would necessarily win, lol.
    Nice dig there. Just lovely.
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

You guys kill me.

Free said:

Kat said:

• EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,519
    EM194007 said:

Intelligent life on the AMT!

So funny that they don't realize by going after Trump,they keep him in the news during a week they could have just ignored him. He has spent nothing on this election and leads. And they continue to give him free advertising.

Last week, he gets Hillary to tweet about him, then this week her party alludes to politics not being a 140 character sound bite bc he's doing what he's always done. Her own party! After she spent a week out of her depth bc someone in her campaign said that's what you have to do.

Another funny thing - Michelle gives a great speech and they end up talking about - Melania. I mean deleting her website became news today while who's talking about Michelle anymore? This has to be the poorest run campaign that should have won easily in the history of elections. And that includes every student run student council election.

I will say regardless of outcome this Trump run will be studied for generations on media and opposite party manipulation. Classic. Popcorn.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • EM194007 said:

Intelligent life on the AMT!
    I will say regardless of outcome this Trump run will be studied for generations on media and opposite party manipulation. Classic. Popcorn.
    I'll say.
    The fact that Trump has become a species outside of human shows that he has evolved and remains on his pinnacle.
    Media manipulation? I call bullshit.
    He feeds the media with other peoples money.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,538
    Oh drat! I meant to post this here. So I'll do it anyway. Sue me! :lol:

Why can't we just get straight answers any more? Did the DNC rig the election or didn't they? Try to find an answer. New Republic (supposedly a liberal media) say "no they didn't". The Slate, an offshoot of New Republic say the DNC doesn't even know how to rig an election. NY Observer says Wikileak proves they did. Zero Hedge, a business journal says they did. The Nation says they didn't. Indianapolis Star says they did.

I'm beginning to think everything is rigged. The whole system is kaput. The more I read about Dems and Reps the more sane Green Party looks to me. Greens take stances and nobody says "yes they did!" or "no they didn't!" It's all there. It's plain to see. Take it or leave it. I'll take it. I'm tired of all the other rotten business. How can anyone support either of those two parties anymore? What on earth is in it for you?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.