DNC Leaks

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    Because avoiding it will make it all go away... Yet, it doesn't work that way.
    It's working though, the primary is over and most folks have moved on.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

And Gern, since this is all not happening, according to some, why don't you divulge us and tell us why Hillary refuses to address the Wikileaks, anyway!

Because it isn't smart to give press to an issue which is detrimental to your campaign...duh!
    You think that if the media doesn't cover it, people forget? Oh, the power of media in some people's minds...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,384
    Free said:

Seth Rich: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

http://heavy.com/news/2016/07/seth-rich-dnc-voter-election-fraud-democratic-national-committee-wikileaks-murdered-shot-conspiracy-washington-clinton-data-analyst-emails/

Should I also bring up the August death of Shawn Lucas, who served the DNC with a lawsuit alleging fraud in the presidential race?

http://wallstreetonparade.com/2016/08/death-of-shawn-lucas-brings-attention-to-dnc-role-of-prestigious-law-firm/

As of this writing, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner for Washington, D.C. is not releasing the cause of death for Shawn Lucas. Prior to his death, Lucas had gained social media attention through a video released of the service of process. In the video, Lucas compares the serving of this lawsuit to his “birthday and Christmas” all rolled into one. He happily calls out to the DNC representative who eventually accepts the complaint, “Thank you so much, we’ll see you in court.” That video has now been viewed over 380,000 times.
    Lucas was a process server...like a mailman. You think he was murdered for dropping off papers that he had nothing to do with?

http://www.snopes.com/2016/08/04/dnc-lawsuit-process-server-shawn-lucas-has-died/
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Nothing suspicious there, nope, nothing to see here.
    Free said:

Nothing suspicious there, nope, nothing to see here.

Someone should see if they also killed the person that printed the papers that were served. Hell this might go as far back as the paper manufacturer....is that guy ok?

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

You think that if the media doesn't cover it, people forget? Oh, the power of media in some people's minds...
    I didn't mention the media, that's your straw man.
    Boogeyman is more like it.
    The big bad media has way more power over your mind than mine obviously.
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Yet you think people are just going to forget the DNC leaks? Really...
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Most people I know never cared very much to begin with, politics as usual.
    2 deaths of DNC employees in the last month and folks who insist it's all conspiracy will just grasp any straw available. Oh, denial...
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Those are people who don't give a damn who leads this country.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866
    Free said:

Free said:

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/dc-man-fatally-shot-investigation-underway/269559837

These conspiracy theories are so far out I can't believe people with functional brains believe it.

WASHINGTON (WUSA9) — Seth Conrad Rich, a Democratic National Committee employee, was shot and killed Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest D.C.

The shooting happened in the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW on Sunday at 4:19 a.m., Metropolitan Police said.

Police arrived at the scene and found Conrad conscious and breathing. He was suffering from gunshot wounds. Conrad was taken to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.

"A lot of my girlfriends around here are talking about this and looking out for one another. We don't want anyone walking by themselves," neighbor Katie Ferguson said. "It's scary. I want something done and so far there is a lot of talk, but what's really being done?"

Officials said they are looking into the possibility that Rich’s murder is connected to other recent robberies in the area.

"We will see if there are common factors we can relate to our case [and] we are still exploring the other cases to look," said Acting Captain Anthony Haythe of the MPD homicide unit.

Conrad’s roommate told WUSA9 that he was probably walking home from his girlfriend’s apartment when he was robbed and then shot.

The 27-year-old was the Voter Expansion Data Director at the DNC. He had been with the organization since 2014.
    so...the people closest to him believe it was a robbery/murder, they don't seem to believe that Hillary killed him.

... But he wasn't robbed. His wallet with nothing taken out of it was found nearby.
    yeah he must have put up a fight given the bruises all over him...who sticks around to dig a wallet out of a pocket once shots are fired?
    Deny all you want to. Any political apologist would, and continues to.
    I admit, this "guilty until proven innocent" concept is pretty enlightening. Maybe you're on to something.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Some people give up and accept reality for what it is, some people grasp at ideals that are beyond their reach. Meeting in the middle is ideal, but in most cases you can't be in the middle, if you try to sit on the fence you just fall on your face to one side or the other.
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

I give a damn, you are incredibly arrogant with your posts here.
    You do not have a stranglehold on the truth, as much as you want to believe you do.
    I care about a wide range of issues and i want very much to make progress in this country. Clinton is the most progressive candidate which has a chance at being president in the real world, and I am willing to accept her flaws for that reason.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,830
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

She will be the next president. So....it basically works when you are a Clinton.
    Should I mention Molly K. Macauley's death as well? Macauley was the vice president for research and a senior fellow with Resources for the Future in Washington, a think tank that produces research on the environment and natural resources. Stabbed in the back while walking her dogs. Nothing fishy there.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-homicide-20160709-story.html
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

I give a damn, you are incredibly arrogant with your posts here.
    You do not have a stranglehold on the truth, as much as you want to believe you do.
    I care about a wide range of issues and i want very much to make progress in this country. Clinton is the most progressive candidate which has a chance at being president in the real world, and I am willing to accept her flaws for that reason.
    I didn't say your name or say you in particular, so why take take what I said about "people not caring much to begin with, politics as usual" personally.
    Free said:

Should I mention Molly K. Macauley's death as well? Macauley was the vice president for research and a senior fellow with Resources for the Future in Washington, a think tank that produces research on the environment and natural resources. Stabbed in the back while walking her dogs. Nothing fishy there.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-homicide-20160709-story.html

Obviously Clinton has hired the services of several high level assassins. That's the only plausible explaination.
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,830
    I would hope no one gets murdered for political reasons, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Megalomaniacs (people who think they should be president) probably can talk themselves into thinking anything is the right thing to do. I'm sure the CIA has gotten rid of a few folks over the years.
    edited August 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

Obviously Clinton has hired the services of several high level assassins. That's the only plausible explaination.
    Who says there is any plausible explanation? There isn't!
    Post edited by Free on
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

We haven't made it to November yet. If it was after November, professionals would be the way to go. Before November, would you go with an obviously professional hit? Let's ask Godfather. Godfather, what say ye?

professional hit, it rings with the familiarity of Clinton foe's in the past, no double tap and made to look other than it is....yes she's that smart.

Godfather.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,866

I would hope no one gets murdered for political reasons, but I wouldn't be shocked if it happens. Megalomaniacs (people who think they should be president) probably can talk themselves into thinking anything is the right thing to do. I'm sure the CIA has gotten rid of a few folks over the years.

Sure, I think so too. But the accusations that some Trump supporters are drumming up are completely ridiculous. They basically researched all of the people who the Clintons ever had anything to do with and compiled a list of the ones who happened to die, and then invented possible links to the Clintons so that people could just let their imaginations run away with them. Not a speck of evidence or anything close to it. I am actually wondering at what point stuff like this becomes actual slander. Maybe Clinton can sue. Trump should appreciate that, right?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited August 2016
    rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Some people give up and accept reality for what it is, some people grasp at ideals that are beyond their reach. Meeting in the middle is ideal, but in most cases you can't be in the middle, if you try to sit on the fence you just fall on your face to one side or the other.
    Not sure what this "give up and accept reality" is all about. Falling in line perhaps? Tell that to the millions who are Sanders supporters who will not "give up and accept reality" of accepting one of 2 of the most unpopular US presidential candidates ever. No one should have to give up on their values, ideals, and accepting this for the next leader of our country. Reality is that 2 DNC employees are dead, and a VP of Research in Washington was murdered. No motives available...

Reality is that we're stuck with a president whom the majority of this country doesn't even want, but the system is rigged. Reality is Clinton promoting a damned DNC chair and then not addressing the DNC leaks. If that doesn't make her look generally suspicious, I don't know what does.
    Post edited by Free on
    At least wait for the autopsy results on Lucas. Holy shit we could theorize that Trump's son killed him.

• BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,659

At least wait for the autopsy results on Lucas. Holy shit we could theorize that Trump's son killed him.

It was the Disney alligators
    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/291002-slain-dnc-staffers-family-conspiracy-theorists-doing-more-harm-than

Even the family wants the conspiracy theorists to shut up...
    The family of slain Democratic National Committee (DNC) staffer Seth Rich said that politicized conspiracy theories are "doing more harm than good" and are getting in the way of the ongoing investigation into his death.

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514

We haven't made it to November yet. If it was after November, professionals would be the way to go. Before November, would you go with an obviously professional hit? Let's ask Godfather. Godfather, what say ye?

professional hit, it rings with the familiarity of Clinton foe's in the past, no double tap and made to look other than it is....yes she's that smart.

Godfather.

Dammit GF, next time I consider asking for your expert testimony, I'm going to give you an orange rind instead. Lol ;)
    Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

rgambs said:

Free said:

Not sure what this "give up and accept reality" is all about. Falling in line perhaps? Tell that to the millions who are Sanders supporters who will not "give up and accept reality" of accepting one of 2 of the most unpopular US presidential candidates ever. No one should have to give up on their values, ideals, and accepting this for the next leader of our country. Reality is that 2 DNC employees are dead, and a VP of Research in Washington was murdered. No motives available...

Reality is that we're stuck with a president whom the majority of this country doesn't even want, but the system is rigged. Reality is Clinton promoting a damned DNC chair and then not addressing the DNC leaks. If that doesn't make her look generally suspicious, I don't know what does.
    Will you accept reality on November 9 when Clinton or Trump wins, or will you still think Bernie or Stein or whoever still has a chance?
    Will you fall in line, or will you secede the US?

How many years have you been following politics? You speak as if this is the first election cycle you have been a part of. Corruption is a fact of human life, if it wasn't, we wouldn't need government at all!
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Godfather.

Dammit GF, next time I consider asking for your expert testimony, I'm going to give you an orange rind instead. Lol ;)
    LOL !!!!! you just lifted the mood for me around here, thank you !

Godfather.

edited August 2016
    You may accept corruption, that's your choice. That's why our country is the way it is today, not because you accept it, but because everybody seems to accept it, throw their hands up into the air, and say they have no power.

I know I, for one, as a Bernie Sanders supporter, speaking for the millions of Sanders supporters, does not accept the corruption of this country. That's the difference between me and you. Power in numbers, baby. Now that Bernie Sanders is brought this to light, the movement only get stronger. Our goal is to get money out of politics and to get more progressives in, more leaders Who actually give a damn about the people of this country and not the corporate interests. We do have the power, power of numbers, but it is up to individuals whether they vote with their dollars every day, have faith in their values, and vote based on values, not on "falling in line".
    Post edited by Free on
    "Corruption is a fact of life". That's a quote to be proud of. Not.