DNC Leaks

Comments

• DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Is it a requirement that she speak? I still don't see the tactic that prevented people from voting for sanders.

dude, look through all the threads regarding Clinton and read through them. Everyone is tired of hearing your crap over and over. If you don't get it than go about your business. Do you feel we're somehow miss representing Clinton?
    Dude, I've been reading your conspiracy theories throughout all of the threads and not once have you answered the question. How did some emails prevent anyone from voting for sanders? I know that people are passionate about bernie, but he lost. It's a bitter pill to swallow. I get it. But simply crying foul play because a few people in the DNC preferred Clinton ton over sanders doesn't explain it.
    People have addressed you over and over. Read through the facts that have occurred and posted, there is nothing "conspiracy" about it. You're wasting peoples time. This isn't about being passionate. This is about being a sore loser. Those aren't just some emails. Those emails carry a whole lot of weight. Those people involved are the people that control the Dem party and that have loads of influence. This isn't two people applying for a job at McDonald's with one person getting an advantage because they have a hook up. The information is still rolling out. The red flags are everywhere.
    If the DEMS affected the voting process in states, than that can affect the outcome of election. Even if it's only a few people. It wasn't fair. At least Trump won fair and square. This is bigger than you and this forum.

Now stop wasting my time and that of others. Read through the post and bring the evidence together. More to come I'm sure.

First, im not claiming this forum as being bigger than the election process. Second, you realize that you saying g those emails carry alot of weight means nothing. That does that answer how a person wasn't able to vote for bernie sanders. I've been in these threads since they were made, I've read every post. So you can stop pretending that anyone has answered my question.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,659

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

Is it a requirement that she speak? I still don't see the tactic that prevented people from voting for sanders.

dude, look through all the threads regarding Clinton and read through them. Everyone is tired of hearing your crap over and over. If you don't get it than go about your business. Do you feel we're somehow miss representing Clinton?
    Dude, I've been reading your conspiracy theories throughout all of the threads and not once have you answered the question. How did some emails prevent anyone from voting for sanders? I know that people are passionate about bernie, but he lost. It's a bitter pill to swallow. I get it. But simply crying foul play because a few people in the DNC preferred Clinton ton over sanders doesn't explain it.
    People have addressed you over and over. Read through the facts that have occurred and posted, there is nothing "conspiracy" about it. You're wasting peoples time. This isn't about being passionate. This is about being a sore loser. Those aren't just some emails. Those emails carry a whole lot of weight. Those people involved are the people that control the Dem party and that have loads of influence. This isn't two people applying for a job at McDonald's with one person getting an advantage because they have a hook up. The information is still rolling out. The red flags are everywhere.
    If the DEMS affected the voting process in states, than that can affect the outcome of election. Even if it's only a few people. It wasn't fair. At least Trump won fair and square. This is bigger than you and this forum.

Now stop wasting my time and that of others. Read through the post and bring the evidence together. More to come I'm sure.

First, im not claiming this forum as being bigger than the election process. Second, you realize that you saying g those emails carry alot of weight means nothing. That does that answer how a person wasn't able to vote for bernie sanders. I've been in these threads since they were made, I've read every post. So you can stop pretending that anyone has answered my question.
    In your defense NO evidence has been offered to prove that any emails prevented anyone from voting for Bernie.
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016

tonifig8 said:

tonifig8 said:

In your defense NO evidence has been offered to prove that any emails prevented anyone from voting for Bernie.
    And the love boat cruise begins.

edit - w/ or w/out the emails no one wants Bernie.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Oh, to be a Hillary apologist.

Being a Clinton Apologist is a Hard Life

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-apologies-email-213133#ixzz4Fg0FYHHc
    Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,091
    Free said:

Read more: http://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-apologies-email-213133#ixzz4Fg0FYHHc

You're linking to an article that's almost a year old? I'm supposed to be outraged by that?

Question for you: when will you begin to focus on policy? Actual policy? Platform planks? Substantive differences between the candidates and their vision? We all know character doesn't matter, see: Bush, GW; War, Iraq; WMD; Cheney.

I won't hold my breath because the Republican Party is out of ideas. And has been since Lee "glad he fucking died when he did, douche bag fucking scum" Atwater. Personal character destruction is so much easier than formulating policy, compromising and pissing off your base or working with a black man or a woman to get things done. Anger and vitriol is all you've got when you've run out of ideas. Just ask Lee.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    Still ca

Free said:

You're linking to an article that's almost a year old? I'm supposed to be outraged by that?

Question for you: when will you begin to focus on policy? Actual policy? Platform planks? Substantive differences between the candidates and their vision? We all know character doesn't matter, see: Bush, GW; War, Iraq; WMD; Cheney.

I won't hold my breath because the Republican Party is out of ideas. And has been since Lee "glad he fucking died when he did, douche bag fucking scum" Atwater. Personal character destruction is so much easier than formulating policy, compromising and pissing off your base or working with a black man or a woman to get things done. Anger and vitriol is all you've got when you've run out of ideas. Just ask Lee.
    On point ^^^^
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504

Free said:

if you're not "outraged" over Hillary's actions then you're not paying attention or you just don't understand, anybody else would have been barred from these elections and the diehard dem's just lollygag on their merry way......

Godfather.

Free said:

if you're not "outraged" over Hillary's actions then you're not paying attention or you just don't understand, anybody else would have been barred from these elections and the diehard dem's just lollygag on their merry way......

Godfather.

Dude have you been paying attention ! Your boy has invited Russia to hack an American presidential nominee's emails wtf , he's getting killed for this ...
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

Free said:

Godfather.

Nobody would have been "barred" from the election. Sometimes I wonder where you come up with this stuff.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    edited July 2016

Free said:

Yeah, no shit Sherlock I know it's old but it all still applies . I knew the first poster would be mentioning the date.

The point is all Hillary apologists don't know how to think for yourselves, you just know how to Look the other Way and deny reality when confronted with anything that makes Hillary look like the fraud she is. Continue to defend...
    Post edited by Free on

Free said:

Godfather.

Dude have you been paying attention ! Your boy has invited Russia to hack an American presidential nominee's emails wtf , he's getting killed for this ...
    sooooo you didn't hear his comment ? but you are assuming because social networking said he "invited" the Russians to hack her emails ? if this is the worst thing Trump has against him then I'd say he's doing alright.
    I believe his exact words were " I hope the Russians hack her emails" then went onto say that nobody knows who did it, Russians or Chinese or who ever ? making the point regardless of who did it the emails exist.

Godfather.

Free said:

Godfather.

Nobody would have been "barred" from the election. Sometimes I wonder where you come up with this stuff.
    3 investigations and she's still running ? the FBI stated that she grossly misused her email accounts but did not bring charges.......really ????????

Godfather.

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318

Free said:

Godfather.

sooooo you didn't hear his comment ? but you are assuming because social networking said he "invited" the Russians to hack her emails ? if this is the worst thing Trump has against him then I'd say he's doing alright.
    I believe his exact words were " I hope the Russians hack her emails" then went onto say that nobody knows who did it, Russians or Chinese or who ever ? making the point regardless of who did it the emails exist.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to deleted emails from the private account Hillary Clinton used as secretary of State. “I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
    wake up man...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited July 2016

Free said:

Godfather.

Yeah, that's right! Look the other way! Look at Drumpf ( Who doesn't even want to be president but loves the attention), look at everything he's doing, don't look at Hillary for Who she is or any bad things she's doing! The point is to continue to point fingers at Trump!! Must. Not. Admit. Hillary. Hired. DWS as honorary campaign manager after being forced to resign from the DNC chair!!!
    Post edited by Free on
  • rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    OK. I'll be the only honest one and say IT.
    WE HAVE TWO MONEY LOVING LOSERS running for president. either of them would crawl over there crippled sister to bang there mother/father if a buck was involved. They both remind me of Gene Simmons.
    talk amongst yourselves

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    “Russia, if you're listening, I hope you’ll be able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” he said, referring to deleted emails from the private account Hillary Clinton used as secretary of State. “I think you’ll probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”
    wake up man...

I missed that, but really ???? that is more important than the emails themselves ? you guys need to as you always say LOOK AT THE FACTS.... and if you really think Hillary is a straight arrow after that then you are not paying attention.

Godfather.

• hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Whoa.

Guessing they're both more about power and ego than money (and frankly, most in politics are), but incestual shit? That's kind of fucked up.
    Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Yeah, that's right! Look the other way! Look at Drumpf ( Who doesn't even want to be president but loves the attention), look at everything he's doing, don't look at Hillary for Who she is or any bad things she's doing! The point is to continue to point fingers at Trump!! Must. Not. Admit. Hillary. Hired. DWS as honorary campaign manager after being forced to resign from the DNC chair!!!
    Wait....so because you hate Clinton we should ignore what Drumpf said?

Schultz got an honorary position...she wasn't "hired" by anyone

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    hedonist said:

Whoa.

Guessing they're both more about power and ego than money (and frankly, most in politics are), but incestual shit? That's kind of fucked up.

Maybe not incestual, but those two families are tight, we see in the photos they take, the golf trips, their kids being friends, we know they're in cohoots with each other.
    edited July 2016

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...
    I missed that, but really ???? that is more important than the emails themselves ? you guys need to as you always say LOOK AT THE FACTS.... and if you really think Hillary is a straight arrow after that then you are not paying attention.

Godfather.

Good luck with that godfather. The only facts Hillary supporters want to look at is anything involving Trump.
    Post edited by Free on
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,091
    Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

This is really rich. You complain about "fraud" yet you're okay with trump running so he can step down so his VP can become president? "He doesn't even want to be president." Talk about a fraud and a huckster there Holmes.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited July 2016

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Given that the emails were considered "personal" yes I would say exactly that. Unless Trump is willing to release all of his personal emails you shouldn't be too concerned about Hillary's.

Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

This is really rich. You complain about "fraud" yet you're okay with trump running so he can step down so his VP can become president? "He doesn't even want to be president." Talk about a fraud and a huckster there Holmes.
    See what I mean you're just proving my point. Thank you.

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Given that the emails were considered "personal" yes I would say exactly that. Unless Trump is willing to release all of his personal emails you shouldn't be too concerned about Hillary's.
    Another thank you to you too
    Free said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Dude I get it she does suck , I would of votes for Sanders in a heart beat but that's not who's in front of me yeah I can place my vote for either of the other two that are running , I registered independent when I became a US citizen ...
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

We shouldn't be concerned about her emails? From her private server?
    Are you using the same excuse Hillary used regarding her speeches? She said something about not releasing those private speeches she gave to Wall St unless others did the same. Is that a tactic you learned from her? Is that her policy influencing America?

Let's get real here - We want a candidate who is honest and who isn't surrounded by so much corruption. That being said many of us will vote with our conscience.
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

Are you using the same excuse Hillary used regarding her speeches? She said something about not releasing those private speeches she gave to Wall St unless others did the same. Is that a tactic you learned from her? Is that her policy influencing America?

Let's get real here - We want a candidate who is honest and who isn't surrounded by so much corruption. That being said many of us will vote with our conscience.
    So you don't think it is reasonable to require Trump to release his personal emails if Clinton is required to also?

That doesn't make sense.

Now imagine if Clinton had not released her tax returns and Trump had. You would be shitting your diaper.

• Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Godfather.

Godfather.

Is this "inviting"???
    wake up man...

Godfather.

So you don't think it is reasonable to require Trump to release his personal emails if Clinton is required to also?

That doesn't make sense.

Now imagine if Clinton had not released her tax returns and Trump had. You would be shitting your diaper.
    What personal emails are we talking about here? I didn't know Clinton was being asked to release her personal emails. Why would I give two shits about trump? Am I suppose to be backing him here? Is there a Trump supporter avatar on my profile?
    So the only way to fix the DNC campaign for president was to have striped Clinton of the nod and given it to Sanders at the convention ?