DNC Leaks

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085
    tonifig8 said:

FBI investigating DNC hacks. Clinton campaign blaming rush.
    Clinton's campaign manger said today that Trump and Putin have some kind of bromance going?!? WTF?!? The new spin. Fear Fear Fear!!

Yep the new norm just like Rudy at convention remember , They are coming to kill us !! Fear has been a major staple in the GOP rethoric from day 1 too so both party's are guilty as charged !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,085

unsung said:

Who cares if Russia hacked it, does that mean these never happened?

This should go to show how important email security is, and someone that can't manage such a thing should not be running a country.

Ok so Trump will president are you ok with that , or do you have someone else in mind ..it's either him or her who will it be !
    Millions of people and a lot on here keep telling you that it will be Trump! And they are ok with that!
    Really a lot here who I wanna see a show of hands , and even if 200 million said its ok by them doesn't mean shit to me I'll never vote for him is that ok with you ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited July 2016

Interim DNC chair has just issued an apology to Bernie Sanders saying it is not what the DNC represents and that we are sincerely sorry.

Donna Brazile said that before being replaced due to being involved in the leaks... But good to see, I liked her, always have.
    Post edited by Free on
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,857
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

Everyone look over there! at Russia! it's their fault!

Kat, you realize this is a classic distraction motive, right? To Get attention off the DNC Wikileaks, so we must focus on Russia and Trump! Russia and Trump!

I'm afraid that's backwards. The emails are a distraction so we don't watch what our enemies are doing...and it's important that an outside force doesn't reach into the White House.

Oh Dear, you really need to start paying attention... It's not about Russia... Or "enemies"...
    I'm more inclined to agree with Kat on this one. I think the email thing is serving as an absolutely fabulous distraction from other issues. That has been the GOP's goal all along when it comes to these emails, but it turns out that people listen a lot more to Julian Assange than they do to the GOP, lol. Looks like the Republican Party owes him an apology, hahaha. ;)
    Of course, we're apparently still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Perhaps this will be a legitimate distraction yet.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

Kat, you realize this is a classic distraction motive, right? To Get attention off the DNC Wikileaks, so we must focus on Russia and Trump! Russia and Trump!

I'm afraid that's backwards. The emails are a distraction so we don't watch what our enemies are doing...and it's important that an outside force doesn't reach into the White House.

Oh Dear, you really need to start paying attention... It's not about Russia... Or "enemies"...
    I'm more inclined to agree with Kat on this one. I think the email thing is serving as an absolutely fabulous distraction from other issues. That has been the GOP's goal all along when it comes to these emails, but it turns out that people listen a lot more to Julian Assange than they do to the GOP, lol. Looks like the Republican Party owes him an apology, hahaha. ;)
    Of course, we're apparently still waiting for the other shoe to drop. Perhaps this will be a legitimate distraction yet.
    I don't understand your thinking. The proof is not enough? An apology from the DNC? Is this not reality? This is all taking place in real life and you want to act as if it's some kind of ploy by Assange to help the gOP?!? Do you know the heck Assange is?!? My goodness!!
    edited July 2016
    tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

I don't understand your thinking. The proof is not enough? An apology from the DNC? Is this not reality? This is all taking place in real life and you want to act as if it's some kind of ploy by Assange to help the gOP?!? Do you know the heck Assange is?!? My goodness!!
    My goodness gracious, I'm not sure you read my post properly and you don't seem to know much about Assange. I said the GOP owes him an apology, and it was a joke, hence the "haha". And I said absolutely nothing about this being a plot on Assange's part, although I wouldn't completely write that off as a possibility. Assange has expressed support for both Rand Paul and Ron Paul, and appears to be bolstering the Libertarian platform. He has also made it very clear that he can't stand Obama's administration and Hillary Clinton. They are the ones who went on a witch hunt for him after all. Not sure what you mean with your proof comment. Not enough for what? I didn't deny anything.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited July 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

So facts of a major political party national committee actually CHEATING and rigging the election in favor of the favorite is just not enough evidence for you?

We'll just conveniently look the other way at a cheating DNC and look at... Russia, yeah Russia!!
    Post edited by Free on
  • pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    what would it take for some of you to be convinced that Hillary is a fraud? I just cant comprehend the blindness from people, not just with Hillary, but in general...no one is worth standing side by side with that I don't know on a personal level (and even then you can be had) like some do for Hillary
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

My goodness gracious, I'm not sure you read my post properly and you don't seem to know much about Assange. I said the GOP owes him an apology, and it was a joke, hence the "haha". And I said absolutely nothing about this being a plot on Assange's part, although I wouldn't completely write that off as a possibility. Assange has expressed support for both Rand Paul and Ron Paul, and appears to be bolstering the Libertarian platform. He has also made it very clear that he can't stand Obama's administration and Hillary Clinton. They are the ones who went on a witch hunt for him after all. Not sure what you mean with your proof comment. Not enough for what? I didn't deny anything.
    PJ_Soul said:

tonifig8 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

Reading the title for starters then the very first post.
  • pjalive21 said:

what would it take for some of you to be convinced that Hillary is a fraud? I just cant comprehend the blindness from people, not just with Hillary, but in general...no one is worth standing side by side with that I don't know on a personal level (and even then you can be had) like some do for Hillary

You will never convince them. At this particular time they are so scared of a Trump presidency they can't even stand his face. They will vote Hillary and if you even think about not they will cuss, hiss, hate and try to spit you out like some vile weed. The radlib, Hillary apologists hate is off the charts right now and the only calm that will settle them is once this danger that Trump seems to bring to them is gone and there is a democrat, any democrat in the whitehouse to protect them in their bubble.
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

PJ_Soul said:

Free said:

Kat said:

Free said:

So facts of a major political party national committee actually CHEATING and rigging the election in favor of the favorite is just not enough evidence for you?

We'll just conveniently look the other way at a cheating DNC and look at... Russia, yeah Russia!!
    What are you talking about? Not enough for what? I never said anything about there not being enough evidence or not believing something. You know something can be presented as a distraction from other issues and still be true, right?? (oh, and I don't think it's just a distraction from Russia. That's Kat's thing. Really it's a distraction from how horrible Trump is (including his strange adoration of Putin) and how the GOP is collapsing).
    edited July 2016
    Are you even following this thread PJ soul? Or just the last post before responding?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Indianapolis Posts: 19,318
    pjalive21 said:

It's funny how many years that I've been arguing politics. Every election there are always people like you that are just so convinced that the candidate opposite you is a fraud/criminal/communist/Kenyan, etc.

What would convince me? Proof. Any proof.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    edited July 2016

pjalive21 said:

It's funny how many years that I've been arguing politics. Every election there are always people like you that are just so convinced that the candidate opposite you is a fraud/criminal/communist/Kenyan, etc.

What would convince me? Proof. Any proof.
    Baiting again?

How about this... After these Wikileaks, resignation and then promotion of Wasserface by HRC herself, showing us all that Hillary Doesn't Care that the DNC blatantly CHEATED in her favor, all the while lying about it saying she had no knowledge of any of it happening...but hiring DWS as honorary campaign manager immediately afterward, AND DWS was her campaign manager in '08.... tell us why we SHOULD vote Hillary ASIDE from using The fear of a trump presidency. ONE good reason.
    Post edited by Free on
    edited July 2016
    pjalive21 said:

:sleeping::sleepy:

The group you're looking for are snoring.
    Post edited by Free on
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
    Free said:

Are you even following this thread PJ soul? Or just the last post before responding?

I'm reading every post, why? What assumption are you making now?
    edited July 2016

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    How about this... After these Wikileaks, resignation and then promotion of Wasserface by HRC herself, showing us all that Hillary Doesn't Care that the DNC blatantly CHEATED in her favor, all the while lying about it saying she had no knowledge of any of it happening...but hiring DWS as honorary campaign manager immediately afterward, AND DWS was her campaign manager in '08.... tell us why we SHOULD vote Hillary ASIDE from using The fear of a trump presidency. ONE good reason.

If that's not fraud, and that's just today! I don't know what is.

Notice how the media isn't talking about DWS' getting an immediate promotion. Talk about controversy.
    Post edited by Free on
    edited July 2016
    Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    So Clinton's a fraud for the bad decision of others? She hired somebody that supports her? Maybe you should look up the dedicated it ion of a fraud.
    edited July 2016

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    So Clinton's a fraud for the bad decision of others? She hired somebody that supports her? Maybe you should look up the dedicated it ion of a fraud.
    Look the other way, Clinton supporters are notorious for this. Flat out denying DNC WikiLeaks in knowing about them as well as having no bias whatsoever? Laughable.
    Post edited by Free on
    Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    Look the other way, Clinton supporters are notorious for this. Flat out denying DNC WikiLeaks in knowing about them as well as having no bias whatsoever? Laughable.
    Who's denying the DNC wikileaks?
    Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    I'm not looking the other way. Your claim is that HRC is a fraud. Your reason for this claim is because she hired DWS to an honorary position. Did any of those emails that claimed to have boxed sanders out come from Schultz? Or was it that she was in charge at the time and took the heat? Even if she did send an email, is what she did breaking the law?

Like I said, you may need to look up the definition of fraud.

Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?
    I'm not looking the other way. Your claim is that HRC is a fraud. Your reason for this claim is because she hired DWS to an honorary position. Did any of those emails that claimed to have boxed sanders out come from Schultz? Or was it that she was in charge at the time and took the heat? Even if she did send an email, is what she did breaking the law?

Why do you continue to defend Clinton? DWS use to work for Clinton during her previous campaign. Do you think that relationship ended? Most of the people currently in power worked with the Clintons. They have a vested interest in making sure she wins. Clinton brought DWS on board the minute she was forced to resign, why would Clinton want someone like that on her team?
    Clinton is shady as fuck and you're defending her as if she were completely innocent of any wrong doings. The list goes on and on and on... Shady money surrounding the foundation, her email server, not releasing her Wall Street speeches, flip flopping more than Romney, etc etc etc!! Give me a break! What's it going to take for you to realize that she's been fooling you guys this whole time?
  • tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?

What's it going to take for you to realize that she's been fooling you guys this whole time?

Trump :smile:
    edited July 2016
    Where the hell is Nina Turner?!? Has anyone heard anything on her? I was really hoping she would take the helm on our movement
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?

Why do you continue to defend Clinton? DWS use to work for Clinton during her previous campaign. Do you think that relationship ended? Most of the people currently in power worked with the Clintons. They have a vested interest in making sure she wins. Clinton brought DWS on board the minute she was forced to resign, why would Clinton want someone like that on her team?
    Clinton is shady as fuck and you're defending her as if she were completely innocent of any wrong doings. The list goes on and on and on... Shady money surrounding the foundation, her email server, not releasing her Wall Street speeches, flip flopping more than Romney, etc etc etc!! Give me a break! What's it going to take for you to realize that she's been fooling you guys this whole time?
    I'm not defending her. I'm not even a supporter. I'm not going to vote for ber. But you're acting like you're surprised that a politician naming a shady character to her campaign is somehow new. Maybe clinton thinks DWS can get shit done. What she did was not illegal. Hell, Donald trump is going to have Roger Ailes advising him. I don't hear much about that. (Yes, I know nothing has been finalized. But ailes will certainly be helping trump.)

You want to talk about shady money? 2 words; trump university. Trump won't release his tax returns, het you expect HRC to releases a speech? Ok, we get it, you don't like her. Fine. But a fraud? Really?
    Trump hiring Roger Ailes?! What the fuck??
    PJ_Soul said:

Trump hiring Roger Ailes?! What the fuck??

Ailes and trump are close and ailes has advised him early in his campaign. It is not that much of a stretch to think trump will bring him on.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20160724_Reuters_tagreuterscom2016newsmlMT1VRT1201821618_Donald_Trump_on_Roger_Ailes__Fox_News_Exit___Very_Sad_.html
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,659

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?

I'm not defending her. I'm not even a supporter. I'm not going to vote for ber. But you're acting like you're surprised that a politician naming a shady character to her campaign is somehow new. Maybe clinton thinks DWS can get shit done. What she did was not illegal. Hell, Donald trump is going to have Roger Ailes advising him. I don't hear much about that. (Yes, I know nothing has been finalized. But ailes will certainly be helping trump.)

You want to talk about shady money? 2 words; trump university. Trump won't release his tax returns, het you expect HRC to releases a speech? Ok, we get it, you don't like her. Fine. But a fraud? Really?
    She had also been called by some on here a criminal and a murderer.
    Yet there is no evidence, indictments, or guilty verdicts.
    Guess fraud is okay

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

Free said:

pjalive21 said:

What makes her a fraud?

She had also been called by some on here a criminal and a murderer.
    Yet there is no evidence, indictments, or guilty verdicts.
    Guess fraud is okay
    I am still failing to see the fraud argument