Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

:hushed:

I am not sure if that's directed at me or Free.
    Directed at all of the conspiracy theorists on here
    I'm a bit bothered by the murder accusation, I must say. Hey, I'm perfectly willing to accept that Clinton knowingly conspired to commit multiple murders to cover up some emails and I would of course condemn her for that (my god, what a scandal that would be. Bigger than anything that has ever happened in US government before) .... If there is PROOF. I am even be willing to seriously consider the notion if some compelling circumstantial evidence comes about. I'm disturbed, though, that so many seem willing to accept THAT extreme an accusation almost as fact, and even as ammunition against anti-Trump people without a single scrap of actual evidence, compellingly circumstantial or otherwise. So far as I can tell, the only thing that exists so far is, as Free mentioned, a coincidence.
    The hate for Hillary is strong and irrational. The right has been doing a great job of demonizing her for the better part of 20 years. It's not a surprise that people think she is worse than a Bond villain.
    You know....I never thought that we would see Clinton being attacked worse than Obama. I really thought that the racist Obama haters (not all those that oppose Obama are racist but all racists certainly oppose Obama) would loosen up on Hillary.

This election will be just like 2012 and 2008....all you haters won't believe how she got elected yet she will likely be another two term president. Get used to it.
    The election will be just like 2000: rigged. Anyone loving and excusing Clinton is pretty pathetic ya know.
    I think it's pathetic to support Sanders and then vote against his wishes. Like Bernie said...if you supported him then but not now you're a liar.

And if you think your queen will get the majority of Sanders' supporters votes, you are mistaken. That's what this is all about, isn't it? :lol:
    2/3rds apparently are. I'm terrible at math, but that sounds like a majority.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/about-a-third-of-bernie-sanders-supporters-still-arent-backing-hillary-clinton/
    A poll, really? We're not, and I can comfortably say that because of everything that went down at the convention. Go ahead and believe the polls you read, but the majority of us are not voting Clinton.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    edited August 2016

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

I'm a bit bothered by the murder accusation, I must say. Hey, I'm perfectly willing to accept that Clinton knowingly conspired to commit multiple murders to cover up some emails and I would of course condemn her for that (my god, what a scandal that would be. Bigger than anything that has ever happened in US government before) .... If there is PROOF. I am even be willing to seriously consider the notion if some compelling circumstantial evidence comes about. I'm disturbed, though, that so many seem willing to accept THAT extreme an accusation almost as fact, and even as ammunition against anti-Trump people without a single scrap of actual evidence, compellingly circumstantial or otherwise. So far as I can tell, the only thing that exists so far is, as Free mentioned, a coincidence.
    The hate for Hillary is strong and irrational. The right has been doing a great job of demonizing her for the better part of 20 years. It's not a surprise that people think she is worse than a Bond villain.
    You know....I never thought that we would see Clinton being attacked worse than Obama. I really thought that the racist Obama haters (not all those that oppose Obama are racist but all racists certainly oppose Obama) would loosen up on Hillary.

This election will be just like 2012 and 2008....all you haters won't believe how she got elected yet she will likely be another two term president. Get used to it.
    The election will be just like 2000: rigged. Anyone loving and excusing Clinton is pretty pathetic ya know.
    I think it's pathetic to support Sanders and then vote against his wishes. Like Bernie said...if you supported him then but not now you're a liar.

And if you think your queen will get the majority of Sanders' supporters votes, you are mistaken. That's what this is all about, isn't it? :lol:
    no not really....she already has the vast majority of Sanders' supporters. You should check the polls.
    I'm dying here. :lol:

You're going to believe a poll while me and the millions of fellow supporters, whom I follow and talk to on social media, first hand accounts, we're not falling in line much as you hope and pray.

God, :rofl:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,862
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/about-a-third-of-bernie-sanders-supporters-still-arent-backing-hillary-clinton/
    A poll, really? We're not, and I can comfortably say that because of everything that went down at the convention. Go ahead and believe the polls you read, but the majority of us are not voting Clinton.
    You need to come to grips with reality. The overwhelming majority are. I'm one of them. My wife is one of them. That's 100% in our house.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    Germ, you must think that we magically forget not only the DNC leaks, the promotion of DWS, the CONVENTION, and now the mysterious death of 2 DNC staffers, and we'll just flip flop our vote. Hilarious!!
    edited August 2016

Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

You need to come to grips with reality. The overwhelming majority are. I'm one of them. My wife is one of them. That's 100% in our house.
    :lol:
    Come to grips and now bow to your queen.

Ever hear the phrase: "Believe none of what you hear and only half of what you see"?
    Post edited by Free on
    Not sure I understand this new "queen" thing. Where'd that come from?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

You complain that you want sources to back up claims and not just opinions, I just gave you a source. Now that is not good enough because you don't agree with the sources findings. Can you provide a source that you are comfortable with to back up your claim that a majority of Bernie supporters are not going to vote for Clinton? If you can't you are just giving me an opinion, the thing that drives you so nuts about this forum. That would make you part of the "problem". That would also make you a hypocrite.
    edited August 2016
    Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

no not really....she already has the vast majority of Sanders' supporters. You should check the polls.

You're going to believe a poll while me and the millions of fellow supporters, whom I follow and talk to on social media, first hand accounts, we're not falling in line much as you hope and pray.

You ever hear of anecdotal evidence? This is a perfect example.

Also, you have a lot of time if you can talk to millions of fellow supporters. Ever hear of the word hyperbole?
    Post edited by dignin on
    edited August 2016
    You haven't been heard my spiel about polls in the last few months, huh. I'll repeat it here for your benefit. I studied media marketing in college and worked in the field for a while before changing fields. The entire purpose of polls is to manipulate future behavior of an audience. Polls are done every single day now that the election is near. The media relies on these polls to manipulate voter behavior, and to create drama, One of the things that makes the media succeed.
    Post edited by Free on
    You can call me hypocrite all you want. Citing credible sources is important but citing anything including bias or baloney sources something to watch out for.
  • Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books Posts: 2,672
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

It depends on what your definition of "is" is.

Good clintonspeak.

What I don't understand is how there are so many red flags surrounding the Clintons, current events and past events, yet these clintonites continue to defend her/him as if there's some sort of deliberate campaign to ruin these people. Why the hell doesn't Clinton address the leeks in a press confrenece setting? I mean the list goes on and on. No word play- no "I was careless" when I broke the law. These people are full of excuses, and these clintonites are full of them too. There are countless points- countless real world moments, where if it were a republican politician they would have a field day talking shit, yet they don't hold this crook to the same standards. It's not like many of us on here aren't progressives- with the same values- it's not like many of us on here aren't going after trump and gop candidates with the same force, yet these clintonites are simply putting their king/queen above country and above all that is morally good for our democracy.

It's crazy. Just because they want to see this woman crowned.
    Clinton came out yesterday and publicly supported Debbie Wasserman Schultz in her congressional run for FL as an incumbent, a seat that she may very well lose, ending her career. Did she say anything at the public announcement about the DNC leaks and her promotion of DWS? Take a guess. Shady, shady, shady.

Which is fucked up because as the people of this country, we should be looking at these politicians and demanding Accountability, truth, what they're going to do for us. Not protection, excuses and apologizing for them. There is something inherently wrong with people who are apologists for any politician. They need to be held to higher standards, not worshiped like a king or queen.
    How the hell do you come out and endorse this garbage, yet can't even have a press conference to address the leaks?!? And why the hell are so many progressives ok with this?!?

Is it the trump factor? I think that must be it. I think the majority of folks on the left are afraid of trump and Clinton knows it, which is why she has the balls to come out and endorse that garbage of a politician.
    tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

Good clintonspeak.

What I don't understand is how there are so many red flags surrounding the Clintons, current events and past events, yet these clintonites continue to defend her/him as if there's some sort of deliberate campaign to ruin these people. Why the hell doesn't Clinton address the leeks in a press confrenece setting? I mean the list goes on and on. No word play- no "I was careless" when I broke the law. These people are full of excuses, and these clintonites are full of them too. There are countless points- countless real world moments, where if it were a republican politician they would have a field day talking shit, yet they don't hold this crook to the same standards. It's not like many of us on here aren't progressives- with the same values- it's not like many of us on here aren't going after trump and gop candidates with the same force, yet these clintonites are simply putting their king/queen above country and above all that is morally good for our democracy.

Clinton came out yesterday and publicly supported Debbie Wasserman Schultz in her congressional run for FL as an incumbent, a seat that she may very well lose, ending her career. Did she say anything at the public announcement about the DNC leaks and her promotion of DWS? Take a guess. Shady, shady, shady.

Which is fucked up because as the people of this country, we should be looking at these politicians and demanding Accountability, truth, what they're going to do for us. Not protection, excuses and apologizing for them. There is something inherently wrong with people who are apologists for any politician. They need to be held to higher standards, not worshiped like a king or queen.
    How the hell do you come out and endorse this garbage, yet can't even have a press conference to address the leaks?!? And why the hell are so many progressives ok with this?!?

Is it the trump factor? I think that must be it. I think the majority of folks on the left are afraid of trump and Clinton knows it, which is why she has the balls to come out and endorse that garbage of a politician.
    That's why I find it hilarious that Hillary supporters think that two thirds of Bernie supporters are going to vote for her.
    Free said:

tonifig8 said:

Free said:

tonifig8 said:

unsung said:

Good clintonspeak.

That's why I find it hilarious that Hillary supporters think that two thirds of Bernie supporters are going to vote for her.
    What about the non-Hillary supporters who think that two thirds of Bernie supporters are going to vote for her (which is probably the majority of people on these boards)?
    Free said:

You can call me hypocrite all you want. Citing credible sources is important but citing anything including bias or baloney sources something to watch out for.

Okay then, I'm going to take your "whom I follow and talk to on social media, first hand accounts" over Nate Silvers scientifically based findings.

No thanks. I will stick with the professional with actual evidence, not anecdotes.

dignin said:

Free said:

Okay then, I'm going to take your "whom I follow and talk to on social media, first hand accounts" over Nate Silvers scientifically based findings.

No thanks. I will stick with the professional with actual evidence, not anecdotes.

you must think that we magically forget not only the DNC leaks, the promotion of DWS, the CONVENTION, and now the mysterious death of 2 DNC staffers, and we'll just flip flop our vote. Hilarious!!
    Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

you must think that we magically forget not only the DNC leaks, the promotion of DWS, the CONVENTION, and now the mysterious death of 2 DNC staffers, and we'll just flip flop our vote. Hilarious!!

I'm under no illusion that you would flip your vote, but let's be honest, nothing could be said or done for you to flip your vote. You and your Bernie Bros were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Democrats know that, they are not trying to get you or your friends votes....you are a minority within a minority. They don't need your vote, you are irrelevant. Bernie knew that, that is why he got all he could from the democrats. Pulled them as far left as he could, very admirable.

You and your friends are just screaming conspiracy theories at each other in an echo chamber. Everyone else (the majority) has moved on. The majority can't take you seriously.

It would be hilarious!! if it wasn't so sad.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,710
    dignin said:

Free said:

Free said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

You ever hear of anecdotal evidence? This is a perfect example.

Also, you have a lot of time if you can talk to millions of fellow supporters. Ever hear of the word hyperbole?
    God damn you. Beat me to the talking to millions or supporters joke.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    IMO Bernie supporters don't vote at all and go back to putting their heads in the sand now that "their guy" is no longer in it, supports Clinton, and now just bought a 600,000 house with campaign money
    pjalive21 said:

IMO Bernie supporters don't vote at all and go back to putting their heads in the sand now that "their guy" is no longer in it, supports Clinton, and now just bought a 600,000 house with campaign money

:lol: Oh man, now he's bought a summer home with campaign money, SMH.
    pjalive21 said:

Don't let facts get in the way of a good smear.

Jane O'Meara Sanders says her family recently let go of a home they had owned in Maine, enabling her and her husband to buy the place in the Lake Champlain islands. She says her family had owned a home in Maine since 1900 but rarely had time to go there, particularly in recent years since her parents died.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/08/11/sen-bernie-sanders-buys-lakefront-home-for-nearly-600000.html
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,153
    Free said:

You haven't been heard my spiel about polls in the last few months, huh. I'll repeat it here for your benefit. I studied media marketing in college and worked in the field for a while before changing fields. The entire purpose of polls is to manipulate future behavior of an audience. Polls are done every single day now that the election is near. The media relies on these polls to manipulate voter behavior, and to create drama, One of the things that makes the media succeed.

Funny, I haven't been polled yet I know who I'm voting for. Media isn't manipulating me in the slightest. How's that for drama. And what your polls don't pick up on are the millions of people who will be rational in the voting booth, who aren't swayed one way or the other by the media political circus, who actually base their decision on facts and rationality and who will best represent their interests, given the choices. Hillary doesn't need 100% of Bernie supports to win. Me thinks she'll win with at least a third, maybe less. This election isn't coming down to one state like Florida a la Ralph Nadar in 2000.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    edited August 2016
    dignin said:

Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

I'm under no illusion that you would flip your vote, but let's be honest, nothing could be said or done for you to flip your vote. You and your Bernie Bros were never going to vote for Hillary anyway.

Democrats know that, they are not trying to get you or your friends votes....you are a minority within a minority. They don't need your vote, you are irrelevant. Bernie knew that, that is why he got all he could from the democrats. Pulled them as far left as he could, very admirable.

You and your friends are just screaming conspiracy theories at each other in an echo chamber. Everyone else (the majority) has moved on. The majority can't take you seriously.

It would be hilarious!! if it wasn't so sad.

You got me all figured out, OK. :lol:
    What's sad is anyone voting for either Hillary or the other guy.

Post edited by Free on
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    3:30, "with all these investigations why would I ever want to use Email?" and right next to Stan Lee, for shame.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QApICxqiZcw
    edited August 2016
    Ahem, Hillary NEEDS the votes from Bernie supporters, something she won't get much of...
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,153
    She might need a third, maybe less. With the defections of the moderate republicans, some staying home with the independents, she'll win. Add the silent majority of woman who finally want to see a woman president and are turned off by Trump's frat boy arrogance, she gets elected.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,375
    Free said:

Germ, you must think that we magically forget not only the DNC leaks, the promotion of DWS, the CONVENTION, and now the mysterious death of 2 DNC staffers, and we'll just flip flop our vote. Hilarious!!

I don't think you forget anything except what Sanders wants you to do.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana

Free said:

I don't think you forget anything except what Sanders wants you to do.
    :how_interesting:

Come crawling faster
    Obey your master
    Your life burns faster
    Obey your master
    Master

Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings
    Twisting your mind and smashing your dreams
    Blinded by me, you can't see a thing
    Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
    Master
    Master
    Just call my name, 'cause I'll hear you scream
    Master
    Master
  • what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    edited August 2016
    FYI, tonight's "Charlie Rose" show on PBS focuses on the overwhelming evidence that the Russians are responsible for the DNC hacks. Depending on your local television schedule, you can watch right now.

If any of you people suggest Charlie Rose is not a credible news source, I just give up.

Edit: Thirty minute segment over. Google it yourself if you care to watch it. I am under no obligation to do your research for you. But I promise you won't find it on a blog called "gizmodo"
    Post edited by what dreams on
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    unsung said:

Free said:

dignin said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

I just took a leak

Need proof?

One thing about Ron Paul, he never sold out after they screwed him over.
    Maybe not to the GOP, but, Oh, he sells out. I hear him on the radio all the time, hocking products to people easily influenced by fear.
    "Buy this home freeze-drier for when the world ends. Freeze-dried shelf-life of 25 years, but you will want to eat it right away!" lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?