Tool

Comments

• pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,042
    Someone warn Maynard about wearing a Bush mask at Nassau
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,110
    CROJAM95 said:
    I’m gonna try for the Nassau show... saw them in Newark this past November 

it’s awesome

going to see PJ in LA x 2, SD... spend that whole week in California... come back to New York and see Tool 20 minutes from where I live the following SATURDAY :) just like Newark, get a Saturday show

love it

It's gonna be Nassau or bust for me on this leg.

Maybe they'll break out a mask of trump and play bu$hleaguer?
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    hedonist said:
    Dammit, no LA. 
    Yet they're returning to Sacramento and the Bay Area for second go-rounds. NorCal getting spoiled.

Yeah, I guess no Tool for me this go-around.  Guess I'll hope for Puscifer or APC do a show or two this way, if luck prevails.

My husband said they're filling in for Metallica at Sonic Temple.  He's dying to go but health and money issues are fucking us again!
    nicknyr15 said:
    They better keep 7empest in the set for this leg

I'm guessing the song that won them a Grammy will stay.

pjl44 said:
    lol. Didnt see this, sorry!!

pjl44 said:
    lol. Didnt see this, sorry!!
    Great minds!
  • zarocatzarocat Posts: 1,901
    What is the password for Platinum seats for the Buffalo show? Thanks
    1996: Toronto
    1998: Barrie
    2000: Montreal, Toronto, Auburn Hills
    2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal
    2004: Boston X2, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto X2
    2009: Toronto
    2011: PJ20, Montreal, Toronto X2, Hamilton
    2012: Manchester X2, Amsterdam X2, Prague, Berlin X2, Philadelphia, Missoula
    2013: Pittsburg, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Stockholm, Oslo, Detroit
    2016: Ottawa, Toronto X2
    2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Chicago X2
    2024: Noblesville 
  • RobbyD462RobbyD462 Victoria BC Posts: 4,768
    Zod said:
    RobbyD462 said:
    Shit, Rage and Tool in Van the same month this is going to hurt the bank account
    Even worse for me.  Going to Oakland for the PJ Shows, then Rage in Vancouver 2 less than 2 weeks later.  It's making it hard for me to justify going to Tool :(  I wonder how expensive tickets will be.
    Probs 130-150 id say with a seated floor
    No presales so it will be chaos Friday morning
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/21/9 -Vancouver,B.C-Rogers Arena-12/4/13
    -Seattle,Wash-Key Arena-9/22/9 -Pemberton,B.C-7/17/16
    -Vancouver,B.C-GM Place -9/25/9 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/8/18
    -Vancouver,B.C-Pacific Coliseum-9/25/11 -Seattle,Wash-Safeco Field-8/10/18
    -Misoula,MT-Adams Field House-9/30/12

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    there is a presale listed for winnipeg but i can't find any details on it. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,731
    there is a presale listed for winnipeg but i can't find any details on it. 
    Ya same with QC. Going to just log on tomorrow at 9:50am and see what happens. 
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,808
    just try random tool songs for the password? I would imagine if it's a fanclub password it will be more difficult than the usual radio station "newest single" password. 
    Darwinspeed, all. 

Cheers,

HFD

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,278
    Coliseum show is a Saturday, prices are not what I wanna spend should I wait till closer to show date to buy from secondary market..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
    edited February 2020
    This will be number 10 so I kinda have to go...
    Post edited by RobbyD462 on

Coliseum show is a Saturday, prices are not what I wanna spend should I wait till closer to show date to buy from secondary market..
    No these will be cheapest we will see tickets will skyrocket with after market sales.

• Coliseum show is a Saturday, prices are not what I wanna spend should I wait till closer to show date to buy from secondary market..

Ticketmaster sale is Friday AM - as much of a shit show as it will be, that will be your best bet at the least expensive tickets.

Some dates in the fall saw ticket prices drop at the last minute, but I don't believe Boston did... considering this is the only show for the NYC area for the spring, and no dates in New England, I wouldn't expect the secondary market to drop... at least not for a Saturday night.

My advice is be online in the queue as early as they'll let you, and take whatever tickets you can get.

Ticketmaster sale is Friday AM - as much of a shit show as it will be, that will be your best bet at the least expensive tickets.

Some dates in the fall saw ticket prices drop at the last minute, but I don't believe Boston did... considering this is the only show for the NYC area for the spring, and no dates in New England, I wouldn't expect the secondary market to drop... at least not for a Saturday night.

My advice is be online in the queue as early as they'll let you, and take whatever tickets you can get.

Boston definitely did not. I wonder how long this demand will keep up. I'm kinda hoping they keep adding legs and things settle down eventually. 

Where are there prices listed, is stubhub up already or is Stony Brook having a screening for OGPJ?
  • pjl44 said:

Boston definitely did not. I wonder how long this demand will keep up. I'm kinda hoping they keep adding legs and things settle down eventually. 

I won't be surprised if they add a few more dates or a fall leg.

I also won't be surprised if this is it for US shows for FI. (I'm treating it as such just in case)
  • mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,280
    pjl44 said:

I also won't be surprised if this is it for US shows for FI. (I'm treating it as such just in case)oIiI
    There will be a fall leg. weather its U.S. or INTL.  History shows us that they tour the fuck out of new albums for the first year to year and a half.
  • I had great seats at the Fresno show. Three rows up straight behind the floor. In my row there were 7 seats and 3 of us. One on one end and one on the other and me in the middle. It was awesome. I was able to fully enjoy the show with all the room in the world. Things you love when your fat and lazy and unsocial like me. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,475
    edited February 2020
    mr bungle said:
    pjl44 said:

I also won't be surprised if this is it for US shows for FI. (I'm treating it as such just in case)oIiI
    There will be a fall leg. weather its U.S. or INTL.  History shows us that they tour the fuck out of new albums for the first year to year and a half.
    I hope so. 
  • mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,651
    just try random tool songs for the password? I would imagine if it's a fanclub password it will be more difficult than the usual radio station "newest single" password. 
    presale is for vip packages.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
    mr bungle said:
    pjl44 said:

dont forget his grape harvest.....got wine to make.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14

That PA show is not too far from the city. Might not be a bad alternative if Nassau tickets sell out immediately.
  • Coliseum show is a Saturday, prices are not what I wanna spend should I wait till closer to show date to buy from secondary market..

That PA show is not too far from the city. Might not be a bad alternative if Nassau tickets sell out immediately.
    Good call, I was looking at that show too. For me, it’s around 2 more hours of driving each way though; that & it’s on a Friday, which means a day off from work which I’m trying to avoid. So I’m likely out on WB. 

I don’t think I should have an issue pulling a single for Uniondale tomorrow, though. 
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Australia Posts: 3,888
    Any Aus based fans here attend the Melb show? 
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
    Still saying a presale for Quebec City in 5 mins but nothing on its specific page. 
    I get the please wait message then kicks me out to the main page again with the timer. This is fun!
    Sonic Temple festival tix secured.  I'm doing Sat and Sun , headliners Slipknot and Tool respectively.  Wife is doing Sat with me and my best friend is doing Sun.
    Paid up for premium parking.

Between this weekend here at home and Rage in Pittsburgh in Aug. I am done with shows for the year....

It seems there is no way to try for 2 shows at once? They now require a log in and cell phone. Even if a borrow someone's phone, I'm betting they cancel orders if the same name or billing address appears on the order?