Options

Tool

Comments

• Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mickeyrat said:
    just try random tool songs for the password? I would imagine if it's a fanclub password it will be more difficult than the usual radio station "newest single" password. 
    presale is for vip packages.....
    oh, what do you get with VIP? and it's weird, it says on the TM page "presale happening now" but when you click the link it just tells me the public onsale is happening tomorrow. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

mickeyrat said:
    just try random tool songs for the password? I would imagine if it's a fanclub password it will be more difficult than the usual radio station "newest single" password. 
    oh, what do you get with VIP? and it's weird, it says on the TM page "presale happening now" but when you click the link it just tells me the public onsale is happening tomorrow. 

@PJNB can confirm this, but I believe the Canadian ticket agents show a presale option, but I'm thinking it might be a glitch since no one seems to have any information about it.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,833
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....
    yeah, I went to the site and found out. that membership looks pretty garbage for $50 a year. about the same as this one. LOL
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....
    yeah, I went to the site and found out. that membership looks pretty garbage for $50 a year. about the same as this one. LOL

Can confirm, it's a garbage fan club.

I'm a 'legacy member' meaning I bought the lifetime membership well before they switched it to an annual membership. It was barely worth what I paid for one time, it sure AF isn't worth $50 a year.

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478
    It seems there is no way to try for 2 shows at once? They now require a log in and cell phone. Even if a borrow someone's phone, I'm betting they cancel orders if the same name or billing address appears on the order?

You can join more than one queue. And the phone number doesn't have to be a cell phone.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....
    It was good ages ago. I was able to buy some pretty cool TA exclusive merch. Have a couple signed art prints by Maynard and Justin (Danny and Adam never happened I guess). Bought a signed Lateralus vinyl that I stupidly sold. Presales used to be normal. Other than these VIP tickets, I don't see the point anymore. I haven't seen any benefits in years.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....
    It was good ages ago. I was able to buy some pretty cool TA exclusive merch. Have a couple signed art prints by Maynard and Justin (Danny and Adam never happened I guess). Bought a signed Lateralus vinyl that I stupidly sold. Presales used to be normal. Other than these VIP tickets, I don't see the point anymore. I haven't seen any benefits in years.

I joined around '08, and have never seen a non VIP presale, which is bullshit since they advertised that as a perk.

If I wasn't grandfathered in as a lifetime member, I wouldn't be paying annual dues, that's for sure.  

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    mickeyrat said:
    mickeyrat said:
    TOOLARMY members.....

I joined around '08, and have never seen a non VIP presale, which is bullshit since they advertised that as a perk.

If I wasn't grandfathered in as a lifetime member, I wouldn't be paying annual dues, that's for sure.  

Oh yeah...I would have let it lapse years ago. My membership must predate my current email. The oldest thing I could find is the signed Lateralus receipt from August 2005.
  • Options
    iammine16iammine16 Vancouver, BC Posts: 779
    Decided to go to a show solo for the first time, doing VIP in Vancouver!
    Vancouver, BC - 2005
    Vancouver, BC - 2009
    Vancouver, BC - 2011
    Vancouver, BC - 2013
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Mountain View, CA - 2014
    Quebec City, QC - 2016
    Ottawa, ON - 2016
    Pemberton, BC - 2016
    Seattle, WA 1 - 2018
    Seattle, WA 2 - 2018
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    Good luck to everyone trying for tickets today! 
  • Options
    Yeah, good luck everyone! 
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    JB274988JB274988 Posts: 287
    Yeah!  Saw them in Philly last year, now Baltimore - let's go!!!
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Are we expecting the closer the seats the higher the price? I forget how Boston was sold last year.
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    Are we expecting the closer the seats the higher the price? I forget how Boston was sold last year.
    Yeah. Although with the dynamic pricing, it felt like a moving target.
  • Options
    PJNB said:

I think Boston was tiered pricing... $150ish for floor seats, maybe in the $70s for Balcony.

Don't quote me on those #s though.

Good luck!!!!

• Options
    pjl44 said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks. Getting Bad Gateway and Tech difficulties messages. 
  • Options
    PJNB said:
    pjl44 said:
    PJNB said:
    Thanks. Getting Bad Gateway and Tech difficulties messages. 
    Ugh...good luck. And I think the numbers Merkin Baller posted are about right. At least initially. 
  • Options
    Anyone else having this issue or just me since I have been F5ing for Pearl Jam all morning lol.
  • Options
    Keep singing "sitting in the waiting room" to myself
    Camden, NJ 06 -  Columbia, SC 08 - Washington D.C. 08 - Philadelphia, PA 09 - Bristow, VA 10 - Hartford, CT 10 - NYC, NY 10 - Alpine Valley, WI 11 - Baltimore, MD 13 - Ottawa, ON 20 - Baltimore, MD 20 - St. Louis, MO 20
  • Options
    Haha, I got the exact same section (few rows back) in Baltimore - 106!!!!
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    got section 15 Nassau

$356 w/ fees for the pair

pretty happy
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299
    edited February 2020
    Got upper level 222 row 9 $93 before fees , very happy I really don’t care as long as I’m in the building ..Nassau Coliseum 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    edited February 2020
    I passed. The demand seems a little lower this time around so I’ll wait to see the setlist 
    Post edited by nicknyr15 on
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    edited February 2020

In for Nassau Coliseum.

I was watching YouTube footage from November's Boston show last night... this tour's fantastic, I'm really looking forward to seeing another show.

Good luck to those still trying.

• Options
    Got seats first section Justin-side in Charlottesville.  $299 for a pair.  I'm stoked!
    Virginia Beach 2000; Pittsburgh 2000; Columbus 2003; D.C. 2003; Pittsburgh 2006; Virginia Beach 2008; Cleveland 2010; PJ20 2011; Pittsburgh 2013; Baltimore 2013; Charlottesville 2013; Charlotte 2013; Lincoln 2014; Moline 2014; St. Paul 2014; Greenville 2016; Hampton 2016; Lexington 2016; Wrigley 2016; Prague 2018; Krakow 2018; Berlin 2018; Fenway 2018; Camden 2022; St. Paul 2023
  • Options
    I'm REALLY surprised how slow ticket sales are for Tool, actually. As nearly impossible as it was to get tix for Pearl Jam in Baltimore, there are still tickets in almost every section for Tool... close to an hour after on-sale.
    09.24.96 - Columbia, MD / 09.18.98 - Columbia, MD / 09.04.00 - Columbia, MD / 07.01.03 - Bristow, VA / 05.30.06 - Washington, DC / 06.15.09 - Baltimore, MD (Ed solo) / 10.27.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.28.09 - Philadelphia, PA / 10.09.10 - Baltimore, MD (Brad) / 10.27.13 - Baltimore, MD / 04.29.16 - Philadelphia, PA / 08.07.16 - Boston, MA / 11.04.16 - Upper Darby, PA (Temple of the Dog) / 04.07.17 - Brooklyn, NY (Hall of Fame) / 09.04.18 - Boston, MA / 03.28.20 - Baltimore, MD / 09.18.21 - Asbury Park, NJ / 05.09.22 - Glendale, AZ / 09.14.22 - Camden, NJ / 09.04.24 - New York, NY / 09.07.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.09.24 - Philadelphia, PA / 09.12.24 - Baltimore, MD / Next tour in Seattle??
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,786
    rberko1 said:
    I'm REALLY surprised how slow ticket sales are for Tool, actually. As nearly impossible as it was to get tix for Pearl Jam in Baltimore, there are still tickets in almost every section for Tool... close to an hour after on-sale.
    Tickets are expensive and a lot of people got it out if their system on the first legs. These will sell over time. 
  • Options
    I got Nassau tickets in C1 at 10:20. Way easier than I expected. 
  • Options
    Still more than I would want to pay to see them. Without being the furthest away from the stage possible, I think $50 is my sweet spot. Thinking upper bowl but on the sides. 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016