A girl told me I creep her out

12345679»

Comments

• AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004
    edited May 2016
    Do you feel that the advices you've gotten so far is of any help for you?, I really hope they are.
    Post edited by Annafalk on
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    at this point youre just a fucking dumbass.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    edited May 2016

So, I sat away from her in class today, as the class ended I pretty much walked out hastily to get to my next class, somehow she caught up to me and walked past me. We then got to the lift and both got in and I said hi, she said hi what's been happening. Just a few words. Got to our next class and she seemed fine. Was joking around with me. We walked to the train station with our assignment group member and she had to run to her platform as her train was a minute away leaving me and our other assignment group member. Confused.

Now you're overthinking it. No reason to be confused. She's moving past it, and so should you. Again, just treat her like a classroom acquaintance, just like she is now treating you. Let it go man.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,668
    PJ_Soul said:

So, I sat away from her in class today, as the class ended I pretty much walked out hastily to get to my next class, somehow she caught up to me and walked past me. We then got to the lift and both got in and I said hi, she said hi what's been happening. Just a few words. Got to our next class and she seemed fine. Was joking around with me. We walked to the train station with our assignment group member and she had to run to her platform as her train was a minute away leaving me and our other assignment group member. Confused.

Now you're overthinking it. No reason to be confused. She's moving past it, and so should you. Again, just treat her like a classroom acquaintance, just like she is now treating you. Let it go man.
    This

PLEASE!!!
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,756
    thoughrs arrive. hmm.....

try letting thoughts depart. will do ya good.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    mickeyrat said:

at this point youre just a fucking dumbass.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,781
    Just get some hookers and blow and get on with it.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    ^^^not horrible advice. Nothing makes girls look past creepy like money and drugs.
    :rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I know we are in SoCal. Dude just walked by me all fruity looking. NTTIAWWT.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

I know we are in SoCal. Dude just walked by me all fruity looking. NTTIAWWT.

So what you are saying is that you are in your happy place.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,095
    What does that have to do with helping our young friend whose acquaintance finds him creepy?
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

What does that have to do with helping our young friend whose acquaintance finds him creepy?

Speaking of, hoping that today was much better, TA.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Posts: 15,165
    chadwick said:

"go easy" or "easy does it" i say

you know how many guys do goofy shit because of women? billions of them & it is repeated by them all a lot. your situation is not unique, if that is the right word to use? it is perfectly well to be a fuck up when it comes to the opposite sex. eventually that screwing shit up irons itself out & you land someone good for you & you good for them. this may take more than one go & that's ok.

just be a good dude & everything will be well. then again overly friendly sucks when you're get to know someone, its a balancing act for sure

Thanks Chad. Appreciate it.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    Annafalk said:

Do you feel that the advices you've gotten so far is of any help for you?, I really hope they are.

Yeah, I thank everyone, really appreciate it. Sorry to be a pain in the ass.
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
    edited May 2016
    deadendp said:

Speaking of, hoping that today was much better, TA.
    After the day at university I felt better. Was a nervous wreck the whole day.
    Slept well last night, after three nights of bad sleep.
    I just woke up, feeling better.
    Thanks.
  • AnnafalkAnnafalk Posts: 4,004

Annafalk said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and starting this thread, you are very much appreciated. Talk in positive words about yourself, you seem to care more for others than for yourself. Love yourself and others :hug:
    Annafalk said:

Annafalk said:

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and starting this thread, you are very much appreciated. Talk in positive words about yourself, you seem to care more for others than for yourself. Love yourself and others :hug:
    Thank you. I feel back to normal today. :)