• Options
    Mike D88Mike D88 Tampa Posts: 723
    Received yesterday in Florida
    i-Brzk3Rdjpg
    2008 Tampa - 2013 Buffalo - 2016 Tampa - 2016 Fenway II
    Audioslave 2005 MSG
  • Options
    deweildeweil Posts: 245
    Got it today in NYC - my girlfriend is very excited :)
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    Still haven't received it, but I know it has to travel a rough 15 miles from the warehouse to my place. I'm sure Mail Innovations routed it through Des Moines, IA before coming back to Seattle. 10c shipping FTW!
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    jeffbr said:

Still haven't received it, but I know it has to travel a rough 15 miles from the warehouse to my place. I'm sure Mail Innovations routed it through Des Moines, IA before coming back to Seattle. 10c shipping FTW!

same here. myself and Rckcndy also find it hard to believe no Seattle NW members received theirs yet.

10 Club seriously sucks sometimes
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    Santos L. HalperSantos L. Halper Posts: 1,752

jeffbr said:

same here. myself and Rckcndy also find it hard to believe no Seattle NW members received theirs yet.

It's almost as though they were shipped from California by zip code...
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990

jeffbr said:

The horror!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

jeffbr said:

Helpful information. Thank you, Santos!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177

jeffbr said:

Good info. Thanks! That's all we really ask for is a little communication and transparency. A twenty second update saves a lot of speculation.

Speaking of communication, what's up with the website?
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    jeffbr said:

jeffbr said:

Good info. Thanks! That's all we really ask for is a little communication and transparency. A twenty second update saves a lot of speculation.

Speaking of communication, what's up with the website?
    GREAT SEGWAY!
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

I was only concerned since I got a text that a few in Seattle got theirs several days ago.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,424
    I've seen a few in NYC got theirs. This is the longest I've waited for mine
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    kc007kc007 USA Posts: 282
    Got my issue of Deep and the Wishing Well/Redemption record. Very pleased, I loved that performance, it was beautiful. Thank you 10 club.
  • Options
    Got mine today
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    Sirens4Sirens4 Posts: 575
    Are we getting the digital version this year or no??
    Springfield 94 hartford 96,98,06,08 xl center 2010,2013 boston 06,2010 mansfield ma 1998,2000,2003,2008
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,835
    Sirens4 said:

Yes. They are probably waiting for more analog members to get their physical copies. Many people compkained that they pay more, so they should get their product first, or at least at the same time. Myself being analog, I just want to hear it, so gimme the digital files while I wait!

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

Sirens4 said:

Yes. They are probably waiting for more analog members to get their physical copies. Many people compkained that they pay more, so they should get their product first, or at least at the same time. Myself being analog, I just want to hear it, so gimme the digital files while I wait!

I always got the digital before the physical.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,577

Sirens4 said:

Yeah really. What a ridiculous complaint. Like something a particularly greedy 5 year old might complain about.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88 said:

Sirens4 said:

I always got the digital before the physical.
    Yes, that is what I'm saying. They might be waiting to release the digital files for some of the analog members to get the vinyl first.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Sirens4 said:

Yeah really. What a ridiculous complaint. Like something a particularly greedy 5 year old might complain about.
    Totally.

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    ambst95ambst95 Posts: 125
    Still earnestly checking the mailbox with no success
    2003: 4/26 Pittsburgh, PA
    2008: 6/20 Camden, NJ
    2009: 10/28 Philadelphia, PA
    2013: 10/22 Philadelphia, PA; 10/27 Baltimore, MD
    2016: 4/20/ Raleigh, NC; 4/28 Philadelphia, PA; 4/29 Philadelphia, PA; 8/20 Chicago, IL
  • Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    Anyone have good close up pics of the front and back of the jacket? I need them for my iPod pics. Any downloads of these anywhere yet?
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

Anyone have good close up pics of the front and back of the jacket? I need them for my iPod pics. Any downloads of these anywhere yet?

If I remember, I'll take it into work this week and scan it. Key word, if.
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,521
    edited May 2016
    ambst95 said:

Still earnestly checking the mailbox with no success

Same here..

Post edited by 23scidoo on
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Anyone in Tennessee receive theirs yet?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Anyone in NYC not yet receive theirs? My mailman doesn't bother leaving things in a secure area, I'm worried mine was stolen :(
  • Options
    manonkouchmanonkouch Posts: 56

Anyone in Tennessee receive theirs yet?

Not yet
  • Options
    Sorry for the parade of questions on my part, but for those who received theirs, how were these delivered? UPS? FedEx?

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419

Sorry for the parade of questions on my part, but for those who received theirs, how were these delivered? UPS? FedEx?

Mail Innovations
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

Anyone in NYC not yet receive theirs? My mailman doesn't bother leaving things in a secure area, I'm worried mine was stolen :(

NVM, apparently I had this sent to work, it arrived on Friday and there's a day "processing" at my company mailroom so this just made its way to me. YIPPEEE!
  • Options

Mail Innovations
    So ultimately delivered by USPS. I think it starts out with UPS then there's a handoff to USPS.