Options

2015 Deep Mag and Fanclub Single

Comments

• Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,290
    adusick said:

Not trying to be that guy...but is there a date after which point we should email someone about not receiving it?

I don't wanna be that guy either, but I haven't received in Seattle yet. Too soon to send an email? Any others in Seattle receive already?
    Still waiting for mine here in Seattle.
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    mr bungle said:

adusick said:

Not trying to be that guy...but is there a date after which point we should email someone about not receiving it?

I don't wanna be that guy either, but I haven't received in Seattle yet. Too soon to send an email? Any others in Seattle receive already?
    Same here. Santos said that they are shipping from California, and were shipped in order of zip code. So we're going to be right toward the end of the shipments, and because they're being sent via Mail Innovations, we should see them sometime in August after they take a tour of the country. Some east coasters with low zip codes have still not received them, so I'm not holding my breath for anything anytime soon.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    DischordVisionDischordVision SEAttle by way of WNY Posts: 532
    jeffbr said:

mr bungle said:

adusick said:

Same here. Santos said that they are shipping from California, and were shipped in order of zip code. So we're going to be right toward the end of the shipments, and because they're being sent via Mail Innovations, we should see them sometime in August after they take a tour of the country. Some east coasters with low zip codes have still not received them, so I'm not holding my breath for anything anytime soon.
    lol! I swear in any given year with 10 Club who knows when we receive anything at all.
    one year I got a xmas 7"/Deep right after Christmas then another 3 months later or now 5 months later...I've stopped buying vinyl unless it's exclusive. Easy St. and most record stores carry them for less and on street date...
    now they've gone with a different manufacturer/distributor why?? is it that hard to stay with one manufacturer each year for small measly 7" vinyl?
    U.S. / Canada Buffalo 1996 Barrie Ontario 1998 Saratoga Springs 2000 Toronto Ontario 2000 Albany 2003 Toronto Ontario 2003 Buffalo 2003 Toronto Ontario 2005 Toledo 2004 London Ontario 2005 Seattle 2009 Vancouver B.C. 2011 Seattle 2013
  • Options
    H.ChinaskiH.Chinaski Brooklyn, NY Posts: 1,596
    IS anyone else still waiting for theirs in NYC?
    Pine Knob, MI Lollapalooza 1992 / Soldier Field, Chicago 1995 / Savage Hall, Toledo 1996 / Palace, Detroit 1998 / Palace, Detroit 2000 / Pine Knob, MI 2003 / Showbox, Seattle 2004 / MSG, NYC 2008 / Key Arena I & II, Seattle 2009 / Eddie Vedder Beacon, NYC 2011 / Eddie Vedder Benaroya, Hall Seattle 2011 / Barclays, Brooklyn I &II 2013 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia II 2013 / Wuhlheide, Berlin, Germany 2014 / Wells Fargo, Philadelphia 1 2016 / Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 2016 / Wrigley 2, Chicago 2016/ Fenway 1, Boston 2018/
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,848

jeffbr said:

mr bungle said:

adusick said:

lol! I swear in any given year with 10 Club who knows when we receive anything at all.
    one year I got a xmas 7"/Deep right after Christmas then another 3 months later or now 5 months later...I've stopped buying vinyl unless it's exclusive. Easy St. and most record stores carry them for less and on street date...
    now they've gone with a different manufacturer/distributor why?? is it that hard to stay with one manufacturer each year for small measly 7" vinyl?
    yeah, if NC and Yield are hitting stores, why buy from here and pay shipping and wait 3 months to get it? I don't understand.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,290
    jeffbr said:

mr bungle said:

adusick said:

Thanks for the info! I'll stop holding my breath when I check the mail box.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    edited May 2016

jeffbr said:

mr bungle said:

adusick said:

They probably went with who could do it the quickest seeing as it was already delayed.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    I'm ordering from the 10c in case they do a variant for these. Waiting an extra week or 2 is no big deal for albums that are 20 years old.
  • Options
    Irish_AenimaIrish_Aenima Memphis, TN Posts: 122
    Still nothing here in Tennessee. oh well
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,371
    mr bungle said:

adusick said:

Thanks for the response. While I guess I can't say it's great news, confirms that there's no reason for me to bother 10club about it. I have the downloads, I can wait longer, no biggie.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Is there a way to track it through UPS? Can we email 10c and get a tracking number?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,948

Is there a way to track it through UPS? Can we email 10c and get a tracking number?

If you live in the USA, I'm sure 10club has a UPS tracking # for you to track your 2015 Christmas single.
  • Options
    DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
    Go figure, I begin a "Pearl Jam embargo" in the days leading up to the Toronto shows, and that's when the downloads drop (don't expect the physical delivery for at least a couple more weeks, lol).

Finally listened to the single, really dig WW, Redemption's ok (she didn't just visually Beyoncé all over it, but didn't expect any different from her, lol). All in all, a solid release for me, waiting to look through Deep until I'm holding it in my hands though, lol.
    "The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022
  • Options
    smitalsmital Posts: 187
    Whose collection is featured in the mag?
  • Options
    LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    Kevin Lee Shuss
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Nothing in NE Ohio. BTW, my zip starts with 4.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Not sure if this has been posted yet...
    but the digital files for both Deep Magazine and the single are now available for download
    from the "My Membership" tab on the home page!!
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    for me ,.,PEARL JAM covering one of the bands is in my top 5 of all times..is something like a dream comes true..
    THANK YOU PEARL JAM...THIS WAS ONE OF THE BEST GIFTS EVER!

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Longueuil said:

Kevin Lee Shuss

I Would Love to see "The Room" at the basement with the collection Kevin has
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    and for th ones,never heard FREE....
    Here they are..PAUL KOSSOFF was my favo guitarist before Mike and PJ become my favo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NH5wbYP5xkQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P00-KBLqPwI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g96ZaqXR8uk
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,440
    I like Eddie's vocals in the first version that was out before.
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Arrived in Tennessee today
  • Options

Same here. Was a pleasant surprise
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    My review:

The single is great. Loved Wishing Well and I like the way Redemption Song sounds. I'm glad that they cut out the Mandela speech in between the song.

As for Deep, thought it was a great collection of photos, sets, and much more. Only thing that disappointed me was that it was all pictures. I was expecting some interviews and such. But you can still tell that they put a lot into this issue and a big thanks to Kevin S. for putting this together!

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,315
    Got it here today NY
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Yep
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Anyone in Europe received it?
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017
  • Options
    jdopjjdopj Posts: 649
    edited May 2016
    Havent received mine in Wisconsin