Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    I am definitely not going to be around Saturday, or Sunday, or even this afternoon. So if any kind soul wants to pick up some posters for me, I'm only really interested in the Honolulu and LA PJ posters. Well, that's not exactly true, but that's what I want most.

So, I guess reply here or send me a pm if someone thinks they can help me out. Thanks.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    a5pj wrote:
    agreed, beating a dead horse into submission...

doubtful about a sale this weekend though, football's starting, and baseball is getting very interesting.

Forget that...Rugby World Cup starts tonight and The Soccer Euro 2008 qualifers are on tomorrow night ;)

I love Sports Season :D
    I need a coffee!
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I want to start off by saying thanks for all of the entertainment over the last few days and an extra thanks to some of you for sort of sticking up for me.

I know all of you are over me by now but I do not spend a lot of time online, so I have missed a few insults directed at me and would like to say a couple more things. I know this will fall on deaf ears but the person who talked about The Flight to Mars VIP CCFA event totally lied about what happened. It is true that I had a lot of items to get signed by Mike but I waited until the other 3 people were done before I asked him to autograph them for me because I knew it would take a little while to sign the 30 or so Lance Mercer photos that I brought with me. As a matter of fact, I had lunch today with Lance Mercer. Then Mike took the time to tell me about every photo. I know nobody cares but I have gotten autographs from Mike and the rest of the band on several occasions. I have every 7" lp, 12" lp and fan club 45 along with several other items signed by the entire band. Mike and Ed know me by name and always make it point to come over and sign autographs for me and talk to me for a few minutes. I bet most of you do not know that Ed is also an autograph collector. We have been at many of the same book signing here in Seattle.

I would also like to tell you who care how I get a lot of the Pearl Jam stuff both for my collection and to sell on Ebay. Fellow collectors contact me and ask me if I want to buy their entire collections because they need the money. There may be only one or two items that I need in their collection for my collection but I buy it anyway to help them out and to add to my collection and use the other stuff to either trade for more stuff or to sell it off to use the money to add to my Pearl Jam collection. That is how I got 3 copies of the Benaroya hall LP box set. I would NEVER sell anything that I do not have multiples of.

All of this makes me think of an old quote I read one time; I wish I could think of who said it.
    "It is senseless to argue with a moron, you will never win."

Sincerely,
    Seattlebatman

By the way that Youtube video with the football player was some really funny stuff, thanks for the one laugh in all of this

dude, you are selling your Vic ticket stub and bracelet

which is a complete whore move

so to me, everything you say is bullshit

ps... 30 autographs is just fucking ridiculous.
    serioulsy,

can someone catch me up on kalusens site?

whats the deal? help a brother out!
    my2hands wrote:
    serioulsy,

can someone catch me up on kalusens site?

whats the deal? help a brother out!

OK, during the week brad was on here and said that the site would be up this week but we've heard no more about it :D
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    OK, during the week brad was on here and said that the site would be up this week but we've heard no more about it :D

i assume he said it in this thread so i should keep my eyes peeled?

what is the site name officially? artillery?

last time it crashed right?
  • Irish Al wrote:
    Forget that...Rugby World Cup starts tonight and The Soccer Euro 2008 qualifers are on tomorrow night ;)

I love Sports Season :D

some big matches tomorrow.
    yosi wrote:
    I am definitely not going to be around Saturday, or Sunday, or even this afternoon. So if any kind soul wants to pick up some posters for me, I'm only really interested in the Honolulu and LA PJ posters. Well, that's not exactly true, but that's what I want most.

So, I guess reply here or send me a pm if someone thinks they can help me out. Thanks.

Come on, help a guy out. I know that I've tried helping others out when they were in a similar position.
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    my2hands wrote:
    i assume he said it in this thread so i should keep my eyes peeled?

what is the site name officially? artillery?

last time it crashed right?

all of this got discussed yesterday and the answers to all of your questions can be found..... in your own thread :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    It was not my intention to come across as bragging. I feel extremely fortunate for every encounter with Ed, Mike, Jeff, Stone, Matt & both Daves. I cherish every autographed item I have ever gotten from the band. I really could not part with any of them but if I did Lou you would be one of the first in line.

check the files... maybe you have a 96 or 98 without sigs?? ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • pucker up buttercup
    24veddie wrote:
    some big matches tomorrow.

Yep....this week id gonna go a long way in deciding who goes through :D
    yosi wrote:
    Come on, help a guy out. I know that I've tried helping others out when they were in a similar position.

If I get a DC or Toronto I'll help ya out :D ......but they will not be top of my priorities list (sorry :o)
    I need a coffee!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    bostonlou wrote:
    oh and thanks for the link seattlebatman .... i didn't know rvm was your favorite song... hope you don't mind i share it here ;)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eY1fmuJBVh4

no one has commented on this video? you have to wait until 30 seconds in for the "batman" appearance ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    That was one of the worst things i have ever seen........... why is the dude always standing in the shadows so you can not see his face..... Batman?

I am going to beat steve jobs up for creating imovie :(
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • bostonlou wrote:
    no one has commented on this video? you have to wait until 30 seconds in for the "batman" appearance ;)

I like the shots of batman under the bridge with his bat phone on his hip... :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    Irish Al wrote:
    Yep....this week id gonna go a long way in deciding who goes through :D

If I get a DC or Toronto I'll help ya out :D ......but they will not be top of my priorities list (sorry :o)

That's totally reasonable. I'm not asking anyone to promise getting me stuff, I just would like someone to try.
  • yosi wrote:
    That's totally reasonable. I'm not asking anyone to promise getting me stuff, I just would like someone to try.

Yosi, check PM's...ah, I see you have. :D
    "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."
    -The Duke
  • bostonlou wrote:

who the crap is that fucken tool in the video? i think i used to do stuff like that......when i was 8!
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    bostonlou wrote:
    Some people just shouldn't own camcorders.

What fine city is thta? Double D and Sideshow Tim sure love that bridge.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • rearviewmirror NOT rearwindow. dumbass!
  • I know this will fall on deaf ears but the person who talked about The Flight to Mars VIP CCFA event totally lied about what happened. It is true that I had a lot of items to get signed by Mike but I waited until the other 3 people were done before I asked him to autograph them for me because I knew it would take a little while to sign the 30 or so Lance Mercer photos that I brought with me.

Whatever seattlebatman. This topic about you hogging up all Mikes time at the FTM show is absolutely true and you know it. We were explicitly told we could only bring ONE OR TWO items because of the time factor and you chose to take 30+ knowing that it would take a long time to go through. What do you need with 30 signed photos?

So if you are admitting that you brought all those things for Mike to sign, and it took a long time, where am I lying?

Like I said before, you are a big flipper and there is noting cool about that (and nothing really illegal). It's your life and your karma dude, but when it interferes with my life...
    ... are we going to the same place?
    No more word so far....I can go to the pub tonight :D
    I need a coffee!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    OrangeBug wrote:
    Whatever seattlebatman. This topic about you hogging up all Mikes time at the FTM show is absolutely true and you know it. We were explicitly told we could only bring ONE OR TWO items because of the time factor and you chose to take 30+ knowing that it would take a long time to go through. What do you need with 30 signed photos?

So if you are admitting that you brought all those things for Mike to sign, and it took a long time, where am I lying?

Like I said before, you are a big flipper and there is noting cool about that (and nothing really illegal). It's your life and your karma dude, but when it interferes with my life...

Gees I wouldnt sell the smile I got from Mike and his guitar pic for the world..
    WTF would u need 30 signed items..
    aus_suz wrote:
    WTF would u need 30 signed items..

so he can sell them like a whore
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    Irish Al wrote:
    No more word so far....I can go to the pub tonight :D
    Just be sure the pub has wireless internet. :D
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    whatever happened to Artillery ?
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Bathgate66 wrote:
    whatever happened to Artillery ?

Good question...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • number 7 wrote:
    the site should launch this week...

Message boards are not healthy, productive places.

the site should be up this week...

meh...guess not.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • meh...guess not.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if his site never goes live...
  • I'm betting it goes up late tonight.
    the Minions