**CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Yeah what he said!
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • cerebus wrote:
    Which thread was that posted in?
    This one.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Lizardking wrote:
    Someone start buying those damn Aussie Posters so we can get something Knew in Goods section.
    dont encourage that!!! where did everyone get the idea that we wont get another poster til those are gone?? theyve had multiple posters up in the past... when theyre ready to release more they will... seems theyre busy with all these damn presales i dont have money for... i better get a job before poster sales reappear!
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    He has more than one Vic since we both went, and we have 4 lolla since we took the kids, So actually I am selling mine it's not his. And We have three Benaroya, I am pretty sure we don't need all of them.

Grow up

Why have 3 in the first place......I wouldve done anything to have purchased Benaroya not to store away but to actually play and enjoy......:)
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Actually, as I keep mentioning, but most of you seem too dense to comprehend,
    BRAD WAS ON A FIRST NAME BASIS WITH THIS GUY, TRULY SEEMED TO LIKE HIM, AND HAD NO TROUBLE SELLING HIM MULTIPLE COPIES.
    The point I'm trying to make is there seems to be some contradictions in this drama.

Yes I get what u mean, do u really think that the post was from Brad.....cos he seemed annoyed at ppl like the dude he was talking to.
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Just beacuse brad was on first name terms with a dude doesn't mean he knew that the posters were going on ebay.....do you people know everything about everyone you know???!! Nobody knows the conversation that went on between the two of them, he could have been telling brad that his daughters were huge fans and couldn't wait to get the posters up in their room...just making the point

Anyway.....looking forward to the sale this week :D
    I need a coffee!
  • I'm on a first name basis with all the most annoying, self-absorbed, irritants in my life also.
    the Minions
  • I'm on a first name basis with all the most annoying, self-absorbed, irritants in my life also.

:D
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    I'm on a first name basis with all the most annoying, self-absorbed, irritants in my life also.
    C'mon, you've never had the misfortune of meeting me.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    So does the Vic poster count as Brad's first official Variant?

Or would the Borgata or Boston 04s possibly apply? I think those 2 were for separate shows so it wasn't really a variant but a different poster. And the borgata was kind of a variant due to lack of supplies.

Thoughts?
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:

Or would the Borgata or Boston 04s possibly apply? I think those 2 were for separate shows so it wasn't really a variant but a different poster. And the borgata was kind of a variant due to lack of supplies.

Thoughts?

A variant is supposed to be intentional I thought, so I would think the Vic would be the first.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    bostonlou wrote:

Thoughts?

LizardKing said that Brad said that 100 Vics are purple cuz the printer ran out of ink.... therefore it would fall into the Borgata category
    KDH12 wrote:
    LizardKing said that Brad said that 100 Vics are purple cuz the printer ran out of ink.... therefore it would fall into the Borgata category

ahh... i missed that

but none were sold at the show

and were there 100 s/n brown and 100 s/n purple?
  • wouldn't his qotsa's in gold and silver be varying?
    edderlyj wrote:
    wouldn't his qotsa's in gold and silver be varying?

lay off the pipe
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    bostonlou wrote:
    lay off the pipe

Beam me up Scotty. lmao
  • bostonlou wrote:
    ahh... i missed that

but none were sold at the show

and were there 100 s/n brown and 100 s/n purple?

there are acutally 175 signed brown
    Arms wide open with the sea as my floor.
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    the klausen purple vic looks so much better than the reg imo. Just pops a lot more. I got one of the regular vics at the show, but if anyone has an extra purple that they picked up for some reason and is looking to trade it let me know. Otherwise i'll take my chances when his site opens... Thanks,
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• FYI

Hampton has a couple of prints going up today.

Noon PST.
    the Minions
  • bostonlou wrote:
    lay off the pipe

You know, if it weren't for my pipe that I lay on so often, I would never have had the courage to wear my sox gear to yankee stadium. Nor would I have ever had the conviction to spend countless hours reading you posts instead of finding a cure for feline aids or writing out pi to the infinitesimal decimal place...

I love lamp!

I'll see you at the Pru...
    You know, if it weren't for my pipe that I lay on so often, I would never have had the courage to wear my sox gear to yankee stadium. Nor would I have ever had the conviction to spend countless hours reading you posts instead of finding a cure for feline aids or writing out pi to the infinitesimal decimal place...

I love lamp!

I'll see you at the Pru...

what's the weather going to be in the middle east? i'm going to north dakota

thanks
  • sunny and dry, unless you're downstairs. I hear they're pretty good live.
  • bostonlou wrote:
    what's the weather going to be in the middle east? i'm going to north dakota

thanks

be careful

there's been a war going on in the middle east for a few years, be sure to wear your kevlar. :)
    the Minions
  • pjheadpjhead Posts: 121
    Come on people, you are getting off topic.......back to seatlebatman. What kind of lesson are you teaching your kids by bringing them to purposly buck the system? You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you are proud that by making a few hundred bucks you taught your kids that it is ok to disobey rules and other peoples wishes. Rules are what keep society in order, you should know that. What would batman say about this??????
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    pjhead wrote:
    Come on people, you are getting off topic.......back to seatlebatman. What kind of lesson are you teaching your kids by bringing them to purposly buck the system? You should be ashamed of yourself. I hope you are proud that by making a few hundred bucks you taught your kids that it is ok to disobey rules and other peoples wishes. Rules are what keep society in order, you should know that. What would batman say about this??????

We have all moved on with life as it is too short to waste energy on that douche bag
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Sawyer wrote:
    great new punchgut print on sale......squish the moon:

http://www.punchgutstudio.com/?p=4
    Thanks for the site. Very cool. I loved a different print and bought it. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Yeah its time to let seattlebatman (the greatest living pearl jam fan!!) ride off into the sunset with his 6,000,000,000 posters and 55 benoroya Lps and his family.......Godspeed Sir batman :)
    I need a coffee!
  • BissBiss Posts: 255
    Sorry guys,
    I didn't understand were he takes to posters...did Brad finally sold it by the Artillery site? If is it so I missed the comunication about it... :(
    00: Milan
    06: Verona, Milan, Pistoia
    07: Storm in Venice, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    08: Camden I, MSG I, MSG II, Hartford
    09: Berlin, Manchester, London
    10: Dublin, Belfast, Berlin, Venice
    11: East Troy1, East Troy2, Montreal, Toronto1, Toronto2

Next Tour: everywere!