Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    While Strangest Tribe is busy making valid points, others are fighting each other to be the first to hang off Brad's nuts. ;)

Yep. Strangest Tribe is right here.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,695
    The lack of any info besides #7's last post leads to far too much speculation. The first 2 attempts were preceded by email notification, so everyone knew the time. Now everyone is thinking the site could go live with no warning which is causing people to spend inordinate amounts of free time checking the site and here and BRY.
    A clarification of whether a new notification will be sent announcing the 3rd launch attempt (which I can now guarantee will happen when I am on vacation in FLA) would potentially ease eveyone's mind and alleviate some of the tension about this.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    enough of the debate already

it will launch when it launches
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • here, here...

patience is a virtue, good things come to those who wait,

etcetera

people please...it's bad enough that we've collectively ostracized one of the foremost visionaries in the field, let's all take a collective breath and exhale slowly, counting to 10 until our pulse rate drops below 140.

LOVE
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    It's not that I 've wasted time at the computer all week. I've got a land-design project due for next week and I've been in front of this monitor all week and would have been anyway and will be in front of it for the better part of the next 2 days.

But I have been regularly checking the Artillery site (as well as this site) for word on the sale.

I know I'm not the only one waiting. You're waiting aren't you? I believe I've seen you here almost every night this week. Several others here as well. How many more lurking???

Maybe we're not wasting our time but just being "fans"

Speculating, curious.

And I do believe we all judge the character of people we do not know, ever been to a job interview? Don't give me that shit (I can't judge his character because I dont 'know him) that's crap!!!

If you don't treat your customer the way you'd want them to treat you it reflects poorly on your character.

I come here frequently more for the news of other events and less about Brad's site.... yes I am waiting and wanting however I am waiting and wanting to hear more form SLH cuz my chances are better with that sale.

So whats the big deal if you were at the computer regardless and (as you said earlier) you do not care if they ever sell?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • I have to agree with Lou, just take a break...
    gonna have to change the name of the thread to something like
    Cheese and Whiners unite!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • I love how people chime in in the morning... :rolleyes:

Its a message board, people discuss, get over it...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    I love how people chime in in the morning... :rolleyes:

Its a message board, people discuss, get over it...

the horse has been long dead yet people continue to beat it

plus you guys can't have a battle of wits when you both show up unarmed ;)
  • Talk is cheap. That's why there's so much bull shit going on here.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • bostonlou wrote:
    the horse has been long dead yet people continue to beat it

plus you guys can't have a battle of wits when you both show up unarmed ;)

Do you ever have anything constructive to say?
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    See what happens when they deny us posters......

but being from a "slacker generation" I am too busy not doing other things to care :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Do you ever have anything constructive to say?

didn't you see the crazy eddie poster sale picture he made? that thing was priceless.

did you like my idea of charging seattlebatman extra for the frame job? do it, do it.
  • Seattlebatman should get in touch with some producers and start a reality show, that dude is more popular(because of his greed) around here than Lou. Sorry, just tired of seeing that screen name printed in this forum.....
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    edderlyj wrote:

people please...it's bad enough that we've collectively ostracized one of the foremost visionaries in the field, ...

Huh?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
    Do you ever have anything constructive to say?

yes

1 out of every 1,000 posts
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    bostonlou wrote:
    yes

1 out of every 1,000 posts

=

13.5 constructive

13,485 deconstructive

Pretty good numbers Louis. lol
  • I just want to know if anyone has the new Justin Timberlake Nashville to trade me

The creativity is overwhelming
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    benJAMin wrote:
    I just want to know if anyone has the new Justin Timberlake Nashville to trade me

The creativity is overwhelming

Ya, that designer is definately bringin sexi back.
    Them other artists dont know how to act. lol
  • rssesq wrote:
    Ya, that designer is definately bringin sexi back.
    Them other artists dont know how to act. lol

yeah!
  • KDH12 wrote:
    So whats the big deal if you were at the computer regardless and (as you said earlier) you do not care if they ever sell?

I'm wanting the Hawaii poster, that's pretty much it. Perhaps the EODM.
    What we're talking about here is collecting posters. C'mon man... collecting posters,

That's all.

But if you had some sense you'd realize if the Artillery site would have went up last week, Seattlebatman wouldn't have gotten top dollar for his posters. Or any other flippers that went to Flatstock.
    Remember last week you were all pimpled up over the flippers. Now this week???? see the contradiction???

There's alot of people that don't want to support the flippers.

But eventually (they will) if they want the posters bad enough and BK or 10c don't finish what they started.

When I read number 7's post I fail to sympathize. Sorry.

I'm supportive of his stand against the ugliness of human greed and such, and I can empathize with certain situations of where people are abusive of your hard work. It is very disheartening.

But do we quit??? That's really lame imo.

I work with people everyday that say they are going to quit. I say go ahead...life's too short to be so miserable. There's people waiting in line to take your place.
    the Minions
  • yeah!

I hate typing lol, but when I heard that sound in my head it brought out the best in me
    the palms, in the breeze, still blow green
    and the waves in the sea still absolute blue
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Just realised, I go on holiday this sunday.....WAHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No posters for me so ;)
    I need a coffee!
    Irish Al wrote:
    Just realised, I go on holiday this sunday.....WAHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

No posters for me so ;)

We'll all still be waiting when you get back.
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    What we're talking about here is collecting posters. C'mon man... collecting posters,

That's all.

I LOVE Posters!!!

;)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i bet he waits a few weeks to let shit calm down... i also assume that is what the 10c is doing with the few they have left to offer

i would wait
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    I'm going thru withdrawls..........
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    GR8Dane wrote:
    :D Me too. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    bostonlou wrote:
    We'll all still be waiting when you get back.

LOL

That would be sweet ;)
    I need a coffee!
  • how about a 9/11 poster sale from artillery?
  • GR8Dane wrote:

Last poster I got here was the Ames 06 Gorge. Yeah it's been awhile.
    the Minions