Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    So do we think Klausen will sell most of his stuff at Flatstock?

Is he going to wait and get his site up after Flatstock?

Brad could you please give some of us a chance to buy your posters online some of us can't make it to Seattle and are trying to avoid buying your artwork on the secondary market.

Smiley face

other emotional faces to show sadness, confusion, and one of those sticking tongue out things.

yeah wut they said! perfectly stated

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Anyone going to Flatstock and would be kind to buy one Dusseldorf print for a guy that did not get one at the show? Please!
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    Schoki wrote:
    Anyone going to Flatstock and would be kind to buy one Dusseldorf print for a guy that did not get one at the show? Please!
    Limit ONE per customer, So unless someone already has one, might have to wait until site is up. Maybe my 5 year old can buy one for you?
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Lizardking wrote:
    Limit ONE per customer, So unless someone already has one, might have to wait until site is up. Maybe my 5 year old can buy one for you?

Why not!? That would be kind! I know my chances are slim but why not ask!

Maybe someone who´s going doesn´t like it and can do a fellow 10c member

something good maybe i have to wait ´til 10c sells it or #7. Maybe i have to pay

a lot more via e(vil)bay. Just trying! The same if someone has a poster from

my first PJ show back in LA´98 !
  • Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,271
    Another sob story here but my passport isn't here yet and they won't let me take the boat down without it, have to work Fri so no time to drive down. I'd be happy if anyone could pick me up pretty much any PJ poster. Could make it worth your while. Worth a shot. Thanks
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • benfig4benfig4 Posts: 90
    Hey if anyone can hook me up with a Showbox or U2/PJ or Toronto or any other PJ print really I'd really appreciate it, maybe your friend/wife/husband etc.. could buy one for a fan. Or if you could at least pick up an Eagles of Death Metal I would really appreciate it. BK did say that non-pj prints would be allowed to more than one per person. Please let me know, thank you.
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Artillery is back up, sort of ..................

hopefully there is something left to sell on it :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,697
    KDH12 wrote:
    Artillery is back up, sort of ..................

hopefully there is something left to sell on it :)
    Sept 25. The Denver buy one get one free sale.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I'll add that I'm just looking for the Dusseldorf ... I went to the show in Germany (Munich) and while I got AMES print from that show, the Dusseldorf would be a nice compliment.

If anyone has a friend going with them that won't be buying a poster and wants to stand in line with you ... I'll shoot over some cash for this one poster, some shipping and a beer or two.

Posted over on BRY and got accused of being a flipper ... ha! Silly kids over there.

anyway ... if you can help, PM me, and thanks .... if not ... 10c, I'm banking on you!
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    KDH12 wrote:
    Artillery is back up, sort of .................. :)
    hallelujah
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,697
    jimed14 wrote:

Posted over on BRY and got accused of being a flipper ... ha! Silly kids over there.
    They're a nice friendly, welcoming bunch. They exhibit the good, open side of PJ fans.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • edderlyjedderlyj Posts: 72
    Poncier wrote:
    They're a nice friendly, welcoming bunch. They exhibit the good, open side of PJ fans.

he said, toungue firmly planted in cheek.

BRY is hardcore, man! and so user friendly (or at least, as you say, the users are friendly.)
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    pathetic trolling here
    if you help me out i could make it worth your trouble.
    no bostonlou, i am not offering my virgin megastore yield playing cards poster.
    shoot me a PM
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • LizardkingLizardking Posts: 936
    So how much money you bringing to Flatstock? Sucks costs $30 to get in. Just wondering how much money you guys are bringing? I think I will limit to $300, but keep ATM card close.
    Lizardking

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    I will also throw it out there. If someone can pick me up a dc, I will be one happy dude! I will pay the admission price for you+a poster or two!

Please send me a pm if anyone wants to help me out! My mom threw away almost my entire pj collection in the trash yesterday (by mistake off course) and I really need something to ease my pain.

Peace
    I will swallow poison
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Niko80 wrote:
    I will also throw it out there. If someone can pick me up a dc, I will be one happy dude! I will pay the admission price for you as well.

Please send me a pm if anyone wants to help me out! My mom threw away almost my entire pj collection in the trash yesterday (by mistake off course) and I really need something to ease my pain.

Peace

I just bought one on ebay....best of luck getting one for a reasonable price :o

Now if anyone fancies getting me a honolulu or dusseldorf (if I get both of these I'm giving up buying posters....spent too much :o). I'll pay in for you and throw you a poster or two.....[size=+4] **SHOOT ME A PM** [/size]
    I need a coffee!
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Niko80 wrote:
    I will also throw it out there. If someone can pick me up a dc, I will be one happy dude! I will pay the admission price for you+a poster or two!

Peace

Brad posted on here and BRY that

THAT HE HAS NO MORE DC POSTERS AVAILABLE

he said that if you are looking for one the only place you will get onE is through the 10C in 2012 :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Niko80 wrote:

Peace

Dude, you shoulda went dumpster diving for that treasure! I would have held my nose, tried not to hurl at the "ick" factor and got my precious posters back! Mom should have helped too!
    This was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. It's HUGE! I love it, the colors the imagery. Truly awesome and worth the wait.

IMG_4366.jpg

Justin packs posters like they're national secrets. Sliced my thumb open taking out staples, didn't notice until I saw blood on the outter wrapping and realized it was fresh! None got on the poster though <whew>

Peace,
    KJ
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    This was waiting for me when I got home from work last night. It's HUGE! I love it, the colors the imagery. Truly awesome and worth the wait.

IMG_4366.jpg

Justin packs posters like they're national secrets. Sliced my thumb open taking out staples, didn't notice until I saw blood on the outter wrapping and realized it was fresh! None got on the poster though <whew>

Peace,
    KJ

That's nice!!!

Yeah I've been a victim to those vicious Hampton staples as well.

not much going on in the wide wide world of posters lately is there?
    the Minions
    That's nice!!!

Yeah I've been a victim to those vicious Hampton staples as well.

not much going on in the wide wide world of posters lately is there?

Yeah, I think everyone who could went to Flatstock. It's very, very quiet.

Peace,
    KJ
  • sweet adelinesweet adeline Posts: 2,191
    remember how kanye west said "george bush doesnt' care about black people"?

well i'm saying "brad klausen doesn't care about poster freaks that can't attend flatstock."

;)
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Yeah, I think everyone who could went to Flatstock. It's very, very quiet.

Peace,
    KJ

We cant go until tomorrow.... It opens on Saturday.
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    GR8Dane wrote:

have fun ... let us know how much of a mob scene it was ... and, what you got!

hoping BK holds back a FEW of the Dusseldorfs ... but, not likely.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    kj1nyr wrote:

IMG_4366.jpg

Peace,
    KJ

OMG that is so beautiful............I have never seen that b4....:)
    GR8Dane wrote:

Hope somebody will post pictures from the show. I don't have enough envy in my life, I'd like to toture myself even more. ;)
  • wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    kj1nyr wrote:

IMG_4366.jpg

Peace,
    KJ
    That is beautiful! I agree on the packaging, it takes me hours and numerous curse words to unwrap some of the posters I get. lol :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
    aus_suz wrote:
    OMG that is so beautiful............I have never seen that b4....:)

Run of 100 that he put up last month, around July 25th. I was sad to have missed out on the original versions and SEs, but when I was informed that I'd come out on top of the email cattle stampede for this I was elated. Purple is my favorite color. I figure this is gonna cost me well over 3 bills to frame, even with a coupon. :)

Someone already has it on ebay btw. Makes me shake my head in wonder.

Peace,
    KJ
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Run of 100 that he put up last month, around July 25th. I was sad to have missed out on the original versions and SEs, but when I was informed that I'd come out on top of the email cattle stampede for this I was elated. Purple is my favorite color. I figure this is gonna cost me well over 3 bills to frame, even with a coupon. :)

Someone already has it on ebay btw. Makes me shake my head in wonder.

Peace,
    KJ

Yeah I wish I would have got the 2 cut ones.....
    Ive got the Newcastle one and Melb1 (the red fox) from the shows I went too wouldve been good to get the other 2 as well....But dunno what I was thinking....I guess thats the problem later on u think oh I shouldve got that.
    I need to be a bit more impulsive instead of thinking Im going to get divorced if I mention anything more about PJ...LMAO.....

Dont forget to post pics when u get it framed....keep it safe until then..:)
  • GR8Dane wrote:

See u there!!!
    Lizardking