Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• Is Flatstock a convention where people show their work or is it intended to be a place to sell their work?
    "pearl jam tickets $150 a pair.....
    the pearl jam coloring book....$200
    multi-millionaires singing a song telling me...
    the gas in their tanks...is like money in the bank
    PRICELESS!!!!!!" -SpeedyMcCready...You may be banned but the message lives on!
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    I thought Artists show and sell...........I might be wrong tho...
  • aus_suz wrote:
    I thought Artists show and sell...........I might be wrong tho...
    Nope, your 100% right.
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
    cool......why cant we have cool stuff like that happen here............:)
  • Nope, your 100% right.

Well 98% right, They also check out the chicks!! ;)
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • I'll bet there's a flood of posters on eBay next week.

It's a shame...I know

but that may be the only way I can get what I'm wanting...sigh
    the Minions
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I'll bet there's a flood of posters on eBay next week.

It's a shame...I know

but that may be the only way I can get what I'm wanting...sigh

Sad but true.
  • Is Klausen supposed to be there this year? I didn't see his name on the list of artists at the bumbershoot flatstock page.
  • I wish if I could go to that show and do some shopping :D...
    Good luck to the lucky ones.

I have to shop on eBay to :( better that nothing.

Maybe is time for Mr. Santos to bring some light here:)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    Is Klausen supposed to be there this year? I didn't see his name on the list of artists at the bumbershoot flatstock page.

Yes, he's supposed to be there. First he was in, then he was out, then he posted on another forum that he was definitely in.

Peace,
    KJ
  • Had a great time at FlatStock. Started well when I bought a ticket from guy outside and it was a vendor ticket, so I got in 45 minutes early. First guy in line and got to shoot the Shit with Brad as he set up. Brad is a Very nice guy as was his lady friend.

I bought Hawaii, Copenhagen, VIC, and Dusseldorf.

He was also selling Gorge, South America, Mexico, L.A., Denver, And a VIC that was Purple. He had huge line for him, kinda felt bad other artist had one or two people. I just got what I could afford and needed, but many lucky enough to buy one of each, so eBay should be hoppin Tonight!!
    Lizardking

• KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Lizardking wrote:
    Had a great time at FlatStock. Started well when I bought a ticket from guy outside and it was a vendor ticket, so I got in 45 minutes early. First guy in line and got to shoot the Shit with Brad as he set up. Brad is a Very nice guy as was his lady friend.

He was also selling Gorge, South America, Mexico, L.A., Denver, And a VIC that was Purple. He had huge line for him, kinda felt bad other artist had one or two people. I just got what I could afford and needed, but many lucky enough to buy one of each, so eBay should be hoppin Tonight!!

sweet selection of posters there man, I must admit that I am a little jealous :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    wow

nice for all the left coasters.

not a single reply in response to my blatant trolling.

oh well, kudos to those who got the gems !

us mere mortals here waiting on number 7 and slh are anxious !
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Lizardking wrote:
    Had a great time at FlatStock. Started well when I bought a ticket from guy outside and it was a vendor ticket, so I got in 45 minutes early. First guy in line and got to shoot the Shit with Brad as he set up. Brad is a Very nice guy as was his lady friend.

Sounds awesome. How much was he selling the posters for?
  • Lizardking wrote:

LizardKing You Got My Hawaii!! He sold out of them Just as I got up there so, I pulled the trigger on the purple Vic! Also got: Dusseldorf, LA, Gorge, Spain, & Borgata. My wife is gonna kill me!
  • Sounds awesome. How much was he selling the posters for?

Most prints $60.00, South America: $300.00. And Borgata was $80.00.
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Most prints $60.00, South America: $300.00. And Borgata was $80.00.

man i can't believe that he had borgata available me want that one
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    sweet selection of posters there man, I must admit that I am a little jealous :)

Hell, I'm MEGA Jealous! :)
    LizardKing You Got My Hawaii!! He sold out of them Just as I got up there so, I pulled the trigger on the purple Vic! Also got: Dusseldorf, LA, Gorge, Spain, & Borgata. My wife is gonna kill me!

Nice. <sigh>
  • that purple vic sounds pretty sweet... since the reason i hate mine is the nasty colors... someone please post a pic that got one! i havent gotten a new poster in a looooong time! no money! :(
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Sounds awesome. How much was he selling the posters for?

Not for Sale, sorry, I have 90 PJ posters, never sold any for profit!
    Lizardking

• LizardKing You Got My Hawaii!! He sold out of them Just as I got up there so, I pulled the trigger on the purple Vic! Also got: Dusseldorf, LA, Gorge, Spain, & Borgata. My wife is gonna kill me!
    I was first in line, so I didn't get your Hawaii, sorry you missed out.
    Lizardking

• Lizardking wrote:
    i think he meant how much BK was selling em for... congrats on the 90 PJ posters tho :D
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
    Lizardking wrote:

Are your posters all framed???
  • aus_suz wrote:
    Are your posters all framed???

No about 16 framed, Masterframer will be doing some more soon thou!
    Lizardking

Lizardking wrote:
    No about 16 framed, Masterframer will be doing some more soon thou!

Cool.....its a shame not to frame and hang them.....
  • aus_suz wrote:
    Cool.....its a shame not to frame and hang them.....
    I have about 60 poster's and only have 8 framed. To do it right the framing is always more than the poster.
    yostarama wrote:
    I have about 60 poster's and only have 8 framed. To do it right the framing is always more than the poster.

I know but they look awesome....Ive had 2 framed professionally....
  • Well, I see the Flatstock Flippers have put up their first batches of prints. Good job guys!
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • Well, I see the Flatstock Flippers have put up their first batches of prints. Good job guys!

When I saw people buying one of everything, I knew they would be flipping them. I would think a true fan would of already had a few of them. I really liked the Gorge and L.A. but I already have them so I didn't need to buy them from Brad. I would have picked some up and taken care of some of you guys but really I was a little light in the wallet, but I saw more than a few buying everything.
    Lizardking

• I know it's a little late, but I'll ask again, if anyone can get me a Gorge 06 or even a Dusseldorf, it would be greatly appreciated. I know money is tight for some, so it's understandable if it can't be done. Thanks.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24