Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    ZAPPER wrote:
    was just on Artillery browsing around and i found a Copenhagen 07 for sale! added it to the cart then it said sold out. Also noticed Prague was up for sale - wasnt it sold out previously? Maybe BK is slowly selling them 1 by 1 - who knows? maybe someone will get lucky and snag a DC or Easy St

supposedly someone has been hacking into Brad's site and adding poster quantities in.... at least that is what someone here posted a few weeks ago
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    KDH12 wrote:
    supposedly someone has been hacking into Brad's site and adding poster quantities in.... at least that is what someone here posted a few weeks ago

seriously ?

now that 10C has come thru for those highly desired posters ,

perhaps my missing out on that overnight , unannounced sale thing on that website wasnt such a bad thing,...
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    KDH12 wrote:

Not sure that that was the case in the end. More like items in carts remaining there unless specifically deleted. You all might want to check your carts. :D

Also, it's possible that BK has got through the back-log of all the orders, and there are one or two left of individual prints.
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    cerebus wrote:
    The first three out of this list would have been the targets for me.

Exactly what I tried for....... about three hours late......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    ZAPPER wrote:
    was just on Artillery browsing around and i found a Copenhagen 07 for sale! added it to the cart then it said sold out. Also noticed Prague was up for sale - wasnt it sold out previously? Maybe BK is slowly selling them 1 by 1 - who knows? maybe someone will get lucky and snag a DC or Easy St

The thing is .. there were no DCs or Easy Sts when his site went live, so, I'm guessing those have been long sold out.

all the ones that did go for sale, yeah, there may be some hanging around after all the tubes went out.

But you know ... I just got a 2000 PJ poster because the artist moved and cleaned some drawers and found some extras hiding around ... maybe there ARE some Easy Sts and DCs in his closets! (Doubtful, but, possible)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    Anyone just score the Emek Wilco print from Wilco's site? I think it's a reprint, but there were only 100 of them and they are signed and numbered by Emek.

Now let's just hope the people over there know how to pack and ship posters.

Sorry, but they are now sold out. I may have got the last one. There should be plenty available though (ebay) considering I don't think there was a limit.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • cc10106cc10106 Posts: 385
    They know what they're doing over there. I've made atleast a handful of poster orders from there and never had a problem. Now, the Music Today stores for other bands, that's typically another story...
  • hiya guys,

i'm looking for a boston '06 (whale) poster, i don't know what it's going for these days, but i can't seem to get in the expressobeans website anymore. Any help would be appreciated :)
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    hiya guys,

i'm looking for a boston '06 (whale) poster, i don't know what it's going for these days, but i can't seem to get in the expressobeans website anymore. Any help would be appreciated :)

PM sent.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    some poster inspired T's on here
    http://www.rockabilia.com/band.php?mode=search&bcat=656&cat=656

maybe you've already seen em
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • ViggoViggo Posts: 274
    How much can I get for this one: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6927/dsc00416um1.jpg

?

I am in the army now and will not be needing this poster (sadly)...
    It's okay, It's okay
    You don't have to run and hide away
    It's okay, it's okay
    I love you anyway
    2007: Pearl Jam concert in Düsseldorf (21. June)
    2007: Chris Cornell concert in Kristiansand (2. July)
    2007: The Who concert in Kristiansand (4. July)
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    Viggo wrote:
    How much can I get for this one: http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/6927/dsc00416um1.jpg

?

Are the pushpins included? ;)
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • schmoffschmoff Posts: 428
    Viggo wrote:

?

there is one for sale on ebay for $9.99 ends in 3 hrs with no bids
    50+ shows and lost count somewhere along the way
    cerebus wrote:
    Not sure that that was the case in the end. More like items in carts remaining there unless specifically deleted. You all might want to check your carts. :D

Also, it's possible that BK has got through the back-log of all the orders, and there are one or two left of individual prints.

just checked my cart

had something in there!!!!!!

then noticed it was prague :(
    Did the Built to Spill print ever go on sale at artillery design?

In the transmission section ... states it would go on sale next week, but that was posted a month or so ago ...

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    jimed14 wrote:

In the transmission section ... states it would go on sale next week, but that was posted a month or so ago ...

so it's right on schedule according to PWT poster world time ;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    so it's right on schedule according to PWT poster world time ;)

actually, we just set the clocks back ... so isn't it PDT - poster daylight time ...

it should be called poster whenever it feels like time :D
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    jimed14 wrote:

Didn't you get the Artillery email announcement about it?
    This weekend we rock Portland
    Poncier wrote:
    Didn't you get the Artillery email announcement about it?

bwaa ha ha ha ....

Just got home for the weekend from college and had six wonderful posters waiting for me. :)

Gorge Klausen, DC Klausen, the DC Klausen I had picked up a few weeks before (didn't have any idea the sale would actually happen), Vic, Klausen Toronto, and Klausen Widespread Panic. Damn', that's a lot of Klausen. :D
  • yosi wrote:
    Just got home for the weekend from college and had six wonderful posters waiting for me. :)

Gorge Klausen, DC Klausen, the DC Klausen I had picked up a few weeks before (didn't have any idea the sale would actually happen), Vic, Klausen Toronto, and Klausen Widespread Panic. Damn', that's a lot of Klausen. :D

Wow, you got your self a nice 6 BK's...I am happy when one poster is waiting in the mail I can only imagine what is the joy with 6 posters on the table.
    Good for you :)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
    Wow, you got your self a nice 6 BK's...I am happy when one poster is waiting in the mail I can only imagine what is the joy with 6 posters on the table.
    Good for you :)

It was a pretty awesome feeling :)
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    yosi wrote:
    It was a pretty awesome feeling :)

Where did you get the Widespread Panic poster from? The gig itself?
  • jimed14 wrote:

Klausen and Santos

It's a game they like to play.

That's alright, one of these days when they're crippled up in the old folks home and they can't reach the remote to change the channel...I'll be there...they'll ask me to change the channel...I'll say ok....

...I'll walk over to the TV...stand there for awhile...

then leave and tell them I'll be right back.

Then they'll wonder and they'll wonder and then I'll bet they get all red-assed and start to complain.

Then I'll come back and turn the TV up real loud while they are sleeping.

AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
    the Minions
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Klausen and Santos

That's alright, one of these days when they're crippled up in the old folks home and they can't reach the remote to change the channel...I'll be there...they'll ask me to change the channel...I'll say ok....

Then they'll wonder and they'll wonder and then I'll bet they get all red-assed and start to complain.

Don't forget, when they ask you to change the channel for a second time just say "Patience".

:)
    KJ
    Klausen and Santos

you like to say red-assed which to me is kinda nasty
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    Don't forget, when they ask you to change the channel for a second time just say "Patience".

:)
    KJ

That word never has made sense to me.

Long ago when they made up the word Patience it probably took 6 months to get a message on horseback, they went to town once a month for supplies, wrote their history in stone....etc.....

so back then if you said... you just couldn't wait.. you must've really been a pain in the ass.
    the Minions
  • KDH12 wrote:
    you like to say red-assed which to me is kinda nasty

I'm rural, we speak funny and we're ignorant.
    And we all carry guns.
    the Minions
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    600th post bump for the 07 thread.

Anyone get the Emek email today? He's having a potty mouth contest. :)

http://www.emek.net/posters/b/bathroom_details.html

Peace,
    KJ