Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    I can't seem to get it either. I did get the bathroom suite when you could buy it off Emek's site. I also got Modest Mouse, Decemberists and the art prints off DD site today.

I just can't get the email thing to ever work.

note for anyone that missed DD's Modest Mouse or Pinback prints today, DD only sold half of them, the other half will be sold on postersandtoys.com some time in the near future (keep looking) ... thus why those two prints sold out faster than the Decemberists print, where, if you didn't get a whale today, that's it, no more.

oh ... and I got a certain bzzzzzzz-y type confirm tonight as well ... :) .... but I agree, I hate the e-mail sales.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    this blows without lou
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    jimed14 wrote:
    note for anyone that missed DD's Modest Mouse or Pinback prints today, DD only sold half of them, the other half will be sold on postersandtoys.com some time in the near future (keep looking) ... thus why those two prints sold out faster than the Decemberists print, where, if you didn't get a whale today, that's it, no more.

oh ... and I got a certain bzzzzzzz-y type confirm tonight as well ... :) .... but I agree, I hate the e-mail sales.

Congrats on bee-ing bzzzzzd! :)
    my2hands wrote:
    this blows without lou

yeah, just not the same without his biting wit. Being from NYC I appreciate that, even in someone from Bahston. ;)
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Congrats on bee-ing bzzzzzd! :)

thanks ... I've been pretty damn lucky of late ...

kj1nyr wrote:
    yeah, just not the same without his biting wit. Being from NYC I appreciate that, even in someone from Bahston. ;)

as a fellow Bostonian, I miss the wit as well, more notably in the Patriots thread. he pops his head up on ebeans once in a while ... but ... not nearly enough. do we know if it's a true lifetime ban or a two month suspension life time ban which I have heard others have received?

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • my2hands wrote:
    this blows without lou

what did he do?
    the Minions
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    what did he do?
    Replaced an "h" with a "c".
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Given to...Given to... Posts: 4,988
    I just got stung this morning.

Suh-weet

At least Lou has the sox and the Pats to occupy his time, me I have the Wyoming Cowgirls! #24
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • chinobaezachinobaeza Posts: 2,489
    Poncier wrote:
    Replaced an "h" with a "c".
    LOL....in my Qwerty Keyboard is very difficult to do that
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    chinobaeza wrote:
    LOL....in my Qwerty Keyboard is very difficult to do that

Similar mistake made in that "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode.

:D
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    cerebus wrote:
    Similar mistake made in that "Curb Your Enthusiasm" episode.

:D

Beloved Aunt...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    jjbehren wrote:
    Beloved Aunt...

LMAO! Yep, that word via a devastating typo accident got Lou banned. Last I heard it was "for life" but who knows. I PM'd Kat on his behalf shortly after the banning, but never heard back. Seems a shame to me that people are so offended or appalled by words. Maybe we need an "over 18 only" forum, or one for under 18 and people who feel the need to spell out naughty things like H - E - double hockey sticks? A PG-13 forum?

I mean c'mon! I am a grown adult. Personally I don't need to be protected from Lou or any other person who posts messages. I find Lou's humor more amusing than off putting and frankly people like him add color to the standard drivel of message boards. The most common reaction to reading some of the "worst" posts is a shake of my head and the muttered words "ugh, boys sure are silly".
  • That sucks!!!!:(

I've come to admire Lou's wit and honesty.

I liked disagreeing with him as well
    ...made it fun around here.

What could be so terrible that they'd ban such a loyal fan? :confused:
    the Minions
    That sucks!!!!:(

I've come to admire Lou's wit and honesty.

I liked disagreeing with him as well
    ...made it fun around here.

What could be so terrible that they'd ban such a loyal fan? :confused:

it's implied with the "c not h" comment above ... but, he called someone a name, "See you Next Tuesday" if you know what I mean .... they were offended (who gets offended by a message board, really?), they complained, so ... he's gonzo. Ridiculous.

Burlesque in 5+ mins ... good luck to all those that want it.

btw ... anyone have Klausen's IIC poster? What's it like in person? ... I got one off the bay for $10 but the guys been jerking me around for over a month to ship it.

jjbehren wrote:
    Beloved Aunt...
    The "a" is as close to the "c" as the "h" is, so I believe Lou when he says it was a simple typo...:D
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Horkey Happiness!!!! Fuck that Bee anyway!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Horkey Happiness!!!! Fuck that Bee anyway!

still on sale, doesn't look like it was too tough ... congrats.

• I split a set with someone over at EB. Wished they sold the variants, they said they didn't have any "official plans for the release of the variants."
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    I can't seem to get it either. I did get the bathroom suite when you could buy it off Emek's site. I also got Modest Mouse, Decemberists and the art prints off DD site today.

I just can't get the email thing to ever work.

Man it is too much i just scored a Jermaine Autumn print a print run of 40 and I can not get one out 150............ WTF
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    KDH12 wrote:
    Man it is too much i just scored a Jermaine Autumn print a print run of 40 and I can not get one out 150............ WTF
    I hear ya. I think the email thing is used so the regulars can get their's.
    Just a thought.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    Just a thought.

i am not sure if that is what it is or what...........

everyone bitches about the Obey site but you know what everyone has the same chance of scoring and in the end you know what you are going to have to go through, they pump a print out every week sell it and ship with decent success ...... this email thing has everyone wondering what is going on.......

one guy on Ebeans said he sent his bee email in 30 second early and got the print so shit the time does not really matter then.......
    KDH12 wrote:
    i am not sure if that is what it is or what...........

everyone bitches about the Obey site but you know what everyone has the same chance of scoring and in the end you know what you are going to have to go through, they pump a print out every week sell it and ship with decent success ...... this email thing has everyone wondering what is going on.......

one guy on Ebeans said he sent his bee email in 30 second early and got the print so shit the time does not really matter then.......

Then you have someone on giant.org who sends it 1 1/2 minutes late and gets one.
    cerebus wrote:
    Then you have someone on giant.org who sends it 1 1/2 minutes late and gets one.

????????
    bostonlou wrote:
    tell everyone i appreciate their love also... i'm going to kick one less child today since everyone was so nice to me ;)

PM'd on ebeans
    kj1nyr wrote:
    PM'd on ebeans
    We gotta stop being nice, children need their kicking.
    cerebus wrote:

thanks for the clarification, I did not know they had a EMEK thread
    kj1nyr wrote:
    PM'd on ebeans

I need to watch what I type because I make a lot of typos........
    Just a thought.

I'm not a regular (as far as EMEK is concerned) and I got one ...

I honestly think the receiving end gets so many emails in such a short amount of time, it is complete luck how they are ordered in the receiving inbox ... a bit too much deciphering on this, I really think it's just plain ol' luck.

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    Whats the story with BRY? I have been bitten by the poster virus and started collecting.

Can't seem to find a way to register an account... What do I have to do?
    I will swallow poison
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Niko80 wrote:
    Whats the story with BRY? I have been bitten by the poster virus and started collecting.

Can't seem to find a way to register an account... What do I have to do?

Go to Blackredyellow.com, on the top left of the screen, there should be a link to register. I wouldn't worry too much about them. Sometimes there are good sales, but I find that they are very cliquish, and that if you are a "newbie" and don't know the people there, they are pretty much a bunch of assholes.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.