Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,688
    How long has the IiC poster been up on Artillery?
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • jjbehrenjjbehren Posts: 167
    Poncier wrote:
    How long has the IiC poster been up on Artillery?

Probably 2 weeks. Never sold on there though.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    jjbehren wrote:
    Probably 2 weeks. Never sold on there though.

No indication of which of the sizes it is either.
  • I scored the 15 X 24 version of ebay....I think it is pretty rare and I hope it is close to the same thing Klausen is going to sell. I paid 60 bucks which I am sure is overpriced...what would pay for it, since there is no value listed in expressobeans...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • I scored the 15 X 24 version of ebay....I think it is pretty rare and I hope it is close to the same thing Klausen is going to sell. I paid 60 bucks which I am sure is overpriced...what would pay for it, since there is no value listed in expressobeans...

that's probably a bargain. I see where one of the large ones sold for $650 on EB.
    the Minions
  • that's probably a bargain. I see where one of the large ones sold for $650 on EB.

I heard the large one was only a run of 25-50...maybe BK will be selling the rest of those on his site...I hope it is a bargain, I won't be 'flippin' it anytime soon....unless somebody wants to trade something sweet.
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • I heard the large one was only a run of 25-50...maybe BK will be selling the rest of those on his site...I hope it is a bargain, I won't be 'flippin' it anytime soon....unless somebody wants to trade something sweet.

Nobody around here had that mid-sized one. Plenty of the small. I traded a Klausen Spain for the middle one because I couldn't find any of them anywhere.

I like the 15x24, it's actually "poster-size" and it framed out well.
    the Minions
  • Nobody around here had that mid-sized one. Plenty of the small. I traded a Klausen Spain for the middle one because I couldn't find any of them anywhere.

I like the 15x24, it's actually "poster-size" and it framed out well.

Kewl..thanks for the tip...post a pic of it framed if you get some time...
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    I heard the large one was only a run of 25-50...maybe BK will be selling the rest of those on his site...I hope it is a bargain, I won't be 'flippin' it anytime soon....unless somebody wants to trade something sweet.

the largest one was given out to the winners of the screening party contest...... thats all I know :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    Anybody get anything today? I got DD's We Were Fortunate Triptych and Decemberists. Anyone else?
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
    yosi wrote:
    Anybody get anything today? I got DD's We Were Fortunate Triptych and Decemberists. Anyone else?

Email sent for Emek's Bee, DD's Decemberists, and Malleus's Julie's Haircut...

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • cerebuscerebus Posts: 170
    yosi wrote:

Email sent for the Bee, DD's Decemberists and 'there's nothing out there'. The former I have no idea on. Probably not. The latter two are still on the site if anyone's interested. Great prints.

Then tomorrow we have BoNA and Rogers. Expensive week!
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    jjbehren wrote:
    Email sent for Emek's Bee, DD's Decemberists, and Malleus's Julie's Haircut...
    Got home too late, missed out on DD's Modest Mouse. WhO did you email for Malleus? They're not 4 sale on their site, yet.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • SchokiSchoki Posts: 5,072
    Seems like i scored the DD Modest Mouse.
    Got home too late, missed out on DD's Modest Mouse. WhO did you email for Malleus? They're not 4 sale on their site, yet.

I think they're sold out now. The original edition of 50 was band-only. There will be a 2nd run of 100 available from Malleus later (which is supposed to look a little different). I emailed Julie's Haircut directly.

http://www.julieshaircut.com/

There's an English flag in the top right to translate. It's the second entry there I think. Just emailed their merch people. They had a couple left even though it says sold out on the merch page. I'm really excited about it. I've just recently found Malleus and am loving their stuff. I wish they were in the U.S. so I wouldn't have to use my crappy US dollars against the Euro. Even so, this print was only $49.19 shipped.

jjbehren wrote:
    I think they're sold out now. The original edition of 50 was band-only. There will be a 2nd run of 100 available from Malleus later (which is supposed to look a little different). I emailed Julie's Haircut directly.

http://www.julieshaircut.com/

There's an English flag in the top right to translate. It's the second entry there I think. Just emailed their merch people. They had a couple left even though it says sold out on the merch page. I'm really excited about it. I've just recently found Malleus and am loving their stuff. I wish they were in the U.S. so I wouldn't have to use my crappy US dollars against the Euro. Even so, this print was only $49.19 shipped.
    Thanks for the link.
    Malleus is incredible. I started collecting their works about a year ago and was able to score some nice prints before their prices went thru the roof. I use RockCandyPosters.com for USA purchases. But I direct, too. I like the tubes they use.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Thanks for the link.
    Malleus is incredible. I started collecting their works about a year ago and was able to score some nice prints before their prices went thru the roof. I use RockCandyPosters.com for USA purchases. But I direct, too. I like the tubes they use.

The only Mallues prints I've got so far are the QOTSA chastity belt one and this one. I got the QOTSA from Swampy over on EB and this one from Julie's Haircut so I've yet to use any of the US wholesalers or Malleus directly.

I'm a little nervous about how Julie's Haircut will ship this thing. I haven't had much luck lately with bands shipping prints (QOTSA Jacksonville, Decemberists King). Pearl Jam fans are lucky. Besides pretty small tubes, at least the 10Club knows how to pack a poster.

• jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    cerebus wrote:
    Email sent for the Bee, DD's Decemberists and 'there's nothing out there'. The former I have no idea on. Probably not. The latter two are still on the site if anyone's interested. Great prints.

Then tomorrow we have BoNA and Rogers. Expensive week!

emailed for the Bee as well ... fingers crossed ... (allthogggh it make s it harrd to typoe so, ill unccrosss them)

Got me a DD Decemebrists whale (so many great Decemberists posters) which is now sold out ... and the "We Were Fortunate" trips ... pretty stoked with that ...

Also snagged me a Gary Houston Black Crowes poster today as well!

If I try for BoNA tomorrow, it's purely for trade bait ...

Malleus ... any one have their Cure poster for trade (doubt it). It's really the only one I want.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    jimed14 wrote:
    Got me a DD Decemebrists whale (so many great Decemberists posters) which is now sold out ... and the "We Were Fortunate" trips ... pretty stoked with that ...

Guess since you are pretty stoked you aren't lookin at letting it go eh?? ;)
    Turns out Im getting old in the poster scene... I was just shooting blanks today!
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    whistle wrote:
    Guess since you are pretty stoked you aren't lookin at letting it go eh?? ;)
    Turns out Im getting old in the poster scene... I was just shooting blanks today!

unless you can impress me with a trade offer from something from my hard to get wanted items, I'm thinking this one goes from the tube to the framer.

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/wanted.php?id=9972&ipp=15&page=1

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Held off on the sales today to save for the sale tomorrow.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
    Held off on the sales today to save for the sale tomorrow.

Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is going on sale tomorrow. I heard some rumblings about BoNA, is that all?

Not that I'm interested in purchasing anything else tomorrow, just curious.
    yosi wrote:
    Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly is going on sale tomorrow. I heard some rumblings about BoNA, is that all?

Horkey - Isis - Shades of the Swarm prints ... and the Emek-esque amount of variants of said prints ....

http://www.expressobeans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14959

yosi wrote:

+ + + THURSDAY NOVEMBER 29, 2:00PM / 1400 Hours / whatever you want to call it (U.S. Central time zone)
    ISIS Shades of the Swarm East and West Coast Set
    Both of the Aaron Horkey-designed posters are included here.
    $110 US / $120 INTL (includes shipping and insurance)

LIMIT ONE SET PER CUSTOMER. If you try to order more than one set, you will be refunded. No funny business please.

JERMAINE NEWS
    HELLO!
    Hope you are well. I've got some info to lay on you, and I'll try to do it as quickly as I can...
    We have 3 print releases this week...all on the same day. I've been deluged with requests for info about these prints and the release details, so I'll drop that on you. PLUS, a big change concerning this e-mailing list...and I'll need your help. First, stuff:

****POSTERS

- 'Autumn' Art Print
    This 7-color screenprint meausres approx. 31x24 inches and is printed on 80 lb. white gallery vellum. The imagery, you will recognize from the recent WEEN San Francisco show print. This art print is titled 'Autumn', and is the first in a series of four prints that I will release called 'The Seasons'. In this imagery, the eventual decline of youth and idealism is met with sorrow by the child of nature. Yet, there is an underlying beauty of sorts in this phase of the life cycle, and there was an attempt to depict this.
    The next print in the series will be released soon, and is called 'Spring': you'll recognize it as the imagery for a WEEN print I created in 2006 for a show in Syracuse. More info on 'Spring' will be forthcoming. 'Spring' will be followed by 'Summer' and finally, 'Winter'.
    'Autumn' is limited to an edition of only 40 s/n prints and is specially priced at only 75.00 per print (LIMIT ONE PRINT PER BUYER).
    (In the interest of full disclosure: Upon completion of all 4 prints of the 'The Seasons' series, a special set of all 4 will be released: only 25 of these special sets will be released. These sets, much like recent ones I've done for the Deftones series, will be separate and distinct in appearance. More info will be released at the proper time).
    'Autumn'...print #1 of 'The Seasons': http://www.jermainerogers.com/07_autumn.jpg
    - 'Dawn of Dissent' Art Print
    This 6 color screenprint measures approx. 24x17 inches and is printed on 80lb. manilla gallery vellum. 'Dawn of Dissent' pictures the Veil Specimen #129...one of the bio-engineered drones of the DERO. After centuries of witnessing and participating in DERO manipulations of the human race, #129 dares to dissent. A Dangerous game of rebellion and sedition begins in the subterranean kingdoms of the DERO, and #129 plays an integral role. Many vinyl toy collectors have requested an art screen print featuring Specimen #129, one of the hottest vinyl toy releases of this past year. Here it is.
    'Dawn of Dissent' is limited to an edition of only 40 s/n prints...and (because I said I would) is specially priced at only 30.00 per print (LIMIT ONE PRINT PER BUYER).
    'Dawn of Dissent': http://www.jermainerogers.com/07_129sunrise.jpg
    - 'Dawn of Dissent' GICLEE PRINT
    This beautiful giclee print of the rebellious Veil specimen is now available, depicting the much admired artwork that adorned the packaging of the vinyl toy release. Measuring approx. 23x17 inches, this giclee is printed on 100+ lb. archival stock and is in a very limited edition of only 10 signed and numbered prints and is specially priced at only 100.00.
    'Dawn of Dissent' Giclee: http://www.jermainerogers.com/07_giclee.jpg
    ALL OF THE ABOVE PRINTS WILL BE AVAILABLE ON THURSDAY NOV. 29TH AT 2PM MOUNTAIN TIME. THESE PRINTS WILL MOVE QUICKLY, SO MAKE YOUR PLANS ACCORDINGLY IF YOU WANT ONE, TWO, OR ALL THREE. AGAIN, PLEASE REQUEST NO HOLDS, RESERVATIONS, OR 'HOOK-UPS': EVERYTHING IS FIRST COME / FIRST SERVED
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
  • jimed14 wrote:
    Horkey - Isis - Shades of the Swarm prints ... and the Emek-esque amount of variants of said prints ....

yup yup...

and that IS a boatload of variants isn't it? But not many to be had.
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • whistlewhistle Posts: 268
    jimed14 wrote:
    unless you can impress me with a trade offer from something from my hard to get wanted items, I'm thinking this one goes from the tube to the framer.

http://www.expressobeans.com/members/wanted.php?id=9972&ipp=15&page=1

Your safe... I did have a couple of those though... already traded off...

Lookin forward to pics of the set framed!
    http://www.expressobeans.com/trader.php?id=whistle55&view=4

08/22/98 - 06/29/03 - 09/28/04 - 10/02/04 - 09/11/05 - 09/12/05 - 09/13/05 - 09/19/05 - 05/09/06 - 05/10/06 - 05/16/06 - 05/19/06 <-- best bday present ever! - 12/02/06
    jimed14 wrote:

Yikes thats a lot of variants!
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    I emailed for a Bee, but I don't hold much hope. I've NEVER gotten lucky with an Emek email sale, I doubt nowhere.com will be much luckier. Though I copied myself on the email and it says noon (MST). We'll see.

After much pain and anguish I managed to get a DD Decemberists whale. DD's new store is not quite as painful as OG, but it's up there. The first time at many things in life is always a fumbling chaotic near panic experience. :)

Speaking of OG, I may have gotten both versions of "Kiss me Deadly". We'll see if I get refunded cause I never got an OG confirmation, just one from Paypal.

Between all that, a Masse Stevie Ray Vaughn for hubby's birthday, and my birthday gift to me from Mr. lukin321 on it's way, it's been a VERY expensive, yet joyful, week! (c'mon Powerball!!)

How come there's no Black Friday sales for posters!?? ;)

Peace,
    KJ
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    kj1nyr wrote:
    I emailed for a Bee, but I don't hold much hope. I've NEVER gotten lucky with an Emek email sale, I doubt nowhere.com will be much luckier. Though I copied myself on the email and it says noon (MST). We'll see.

After much pain and anguish I managed to get a DD Decemberists whale. DD's new store is not quite as painful as OG, but it's up there. The first time at many things in life is always a fumbling chaotic near panic experience. :)

Speaking of OG, I may have gotten both versions of "Kiss me Deadly". We'll see if I get refunded cause I never got an OG confirmation, just one from Paypal.

Between all that, a Masse Stevie Ray Vaughn for hubby's birthday, and my birthday gift to me from Mr. lukin321 on it's way, it's been a VERY expensive, yet joyful, week! (c'mon Powerball!!)

How come there's no Black Friday sales for posters!?? ;)

Peace,
    KJ

I got my shipping notice today for the Kiss me Deadly set so you should know either tomorrow or so........

That said I did not get the Emek print, I'm not that disappointed except that I can not figure out the whole email thing...... the first sale i got the Melvins velvet cuz I was one of the first but struck out every time since....I mange to get every OG print but can not send a stupid fucking email on time :(
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • KDH12 wrote:
    I got my shipping notice today for the Kiss me Deadly set so you should know either tomorrow or so........

That said I did not get the Emek print, I'm not that disappointed except that I can not figure out the whole email thing...... the first sale i got the Melvins velvet cuz I was one of the first but struck out every time since....I mange to get every OG print but can not send a stupid fucking email on time :(

I can't seem to get it either. I did get the bathroom suite when you could buy it off Emek's site. I also got Modest Mouse, Decemberists and the art prints off DD site today.

I just can't get the email thing to ever work.
    the Minions