Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    bostonlou wrote:
    heh heh

you're waiting for Wood and a Big Pop

:)

LMAO, you're such a guy! :)

Thanks for the spit take on my keyboard.
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    kj1nyr wrote:
    LMAO, you're such a guy! :)

Thanks for the spit take on my keyboard.

got to admit, I laughed like Bevis to his Butthead comment ... it's was kind of a gimme the way you laid it out. :)

I'm waiting on the same Big Pop poster (almost feel like I don't want it now, sheesh) ... three from Slater (and after seeing morrissey here in SFO, glad I got both) ... a bunch from BK (uh, you don't want to know how many, I got lucky) and eventually, the first shipment of the modernart print sub ...

Other then that, wating to be disappointed by a magical lottery on what ever Coachella items EMEK has left, and D Danger has a few in the queue that look pretty nice.

oh ... and ... what ever they plan on selling through 10c
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    kj1nyr wrote:
    Nothin' much going on in Posterland huh? Personally I'm waiting on the following:

2 X Klausens
    2 X Slaters
    1 X Wood
    1 X Big Pop (since flippin' Aug 17th!!!)

Artists. :sigh:

Now if I could just add 10C to the list, that would be nice.

Peace,
    KJ

I guess I don't understand your equations, but using a formula close to what you must have used, my equation is:

100% X EMEK...

Anyone have any EMEKs to trade?
  • jimed14 wrote:
    ...and eventually, the first shipment of the modernart print sub ...

I forgot about the Modernrockart.com sub...so I should also be seeing 3 of those around Christmas.
    pjtaper wrote:
    I guess I don't understand your equations, but using a formula close to what you must have used, my equation is:

100% X EMEK...

I'm not sure you understood the question...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    jimed14 wrote:
    got to admit, I laughed like Bevis to his Butthead comment ... it's was kind of a gimme the way you laid it out. :)

I'm waiting on the same Big Pop poster (almost feel like I don't want it now, sheesh) ... three from Slater (and after seeing morrissey here in SFO, glad I got both) ... a bunch from BK (uh, you don't want to know how many, I got lucky) and eventually, the first shipment of the modernart print sub ...

Other then that, wating to be disappointed by a magical lottery on what ever Coachella items EMEK has left, and D Danger has a few in the queue that look pretty nice.

oh ... and ... what ever they plan on selling through 10c

Shite! Forgot I've go a Daniel Danger coming too. That makes 7 I'm waiting on.

Also hoping Emek works some magic soon, and losing hope of ever owning the Emek 10K lakes. Was there a quickie sale yesterday of the Santa Barbara wave? Saw some chatter on ebeans.
  • pjtaper wrote:

100% X EMEK...

i've got a qotsa emek. but i'm trying to flip it not trade it :cool:
    kj1nyr wrote:

Also hoping Emek works some magic soon, and losing hope of ever owning the Emek 10K lakes. Was there a quickie sale yesterday of the Santa Barbara wave? Saw some chatter on ebeans.
    are you fucking kidding me? I didn't think those existed!
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    Was there a quickie sale yesterday of the Santa Barbara wave? Saw some chatter on ebeans.

that was eb humor, he wasn't selling any.
    which QOTSA? Don't flip it, I'll hook you UP for it!!!
    that was eb humor, he wasn't selling any.

Kinda thought it might be a hoax. That's why I didn't look too hard at it.

Thanks,
    KJ
  • pjtaper wrote:
    which QOTSA? Don't flip it, I'll hook you UP for it!!!

berlin '07.

i'll trade you straight up for emek santa barbara ;)
    kj1nyr wrote:

So Lou, I guess that means I'm waiting on some

Wood
    Big Pop
    Danger

Let your warped little mind reel at that thought! :D
    kj1nyr wrote:

I'm not holding out hope on EMEK ... I own the original Coachella print, which is still my fave print of everything I own (I was lucky enough to be one of the people that got this for $20 at the show) ... it's one of the ones that had a little scuffing on the back, does no harm to the front at all, but, I'd love a minty mint one.

Assume he's just going to put up the variants, which, there are so few of, and quite honestly, not as nice as the original ... but, firg ... I'd still grab one as they are amazing.

He's also got the EODM print too I think ...

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957

What chu lookin fo?
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    jimed14 wrote:
    a bunch from BK (uh, you don't want to know how many, I got lucky)

you're right... us east coasters who got fucked in the ass don't want to know ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    GR8Dane wrote:
    What chu lookin fo?

a big wad of cash

at least that's what i want :)
  • 10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • bostonlou wrote:
    you're right... us east coasters who got fucked in the ass don't want to know ;)

Man, If I was getting fucked in the ass I sure would want to know about it! :eek:
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    Man, If I was getting fucked in the ass I sure would want to know about it! :eek:

I do not even want to know if he is getting fucked in the ass :(
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • GR8Dane wrote:
    What chu lookin fo?

greenbacks.
  • KDH12 wrote:
    I do not even want to know if he is getting fucked in the ass :(

Great point :D
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
    greenbacks.

Wheres Speedy at? That sounds like a flip to me...

bostonlou wrote:

(This space was intentionally left blank)

• GR8Dane wrote:
    Wheres Speedy at? That sounds like a flip to me...

flippin' it like a cheeseburger ;)

oh i was well aware of the fact

see first it happened on an early sunday morning... i woke up and felt just a little funny... like maybe it was just a dream... but now i realize that it was really just a test run... put it in once... then take it out

then the next time i work up... logged on and realized that yes... i had been ass blasted...

good times
  • bostonlou wrote:

see first it happened on an early sunday morning... i woke up and felt just a little funny... like maybe it was just a dream... but now i realize that it was really just a test run... put it in once... then take it out

then the next time i work up... logged on and realized that yes... i had been ass blasted...

good times

So you say you got WORKed up? :)
    the Minions
    bostonlou wrote:

good times

Brad waited to screw you while you were sleeping at least....

GR8Dane wrote:
    Brad waited to screw you while you were sleeping at least....

yeah... just like i used to do to chicks in college

not only did he screw me... he stole my move! ;)
  • bostonlou wrote:
    yeah... just like i used to do to chicks in college

not only did he screw me... he stole my move! ;)

"he stopped short! thats my move!"
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    ...and no vaseline
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life