Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Lizardking wrote:
    Thanks for update!!

I would have been strangled if I was double charged......
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    GR8Dane wrote:
    New transmission from Brad Klausen at Artillery.....

Emails, Double Charges and Refunds...
    Unfortunately there were still some bugs in the system as some of you are aware...some of you were charged muliple times for your order. If you sent us an email in regards to being charged multiple times, we have recieved it and of course will refund the double charge. Things have still been pretty busy, not only with the site but with day jobs, and it's taken us a lot longer to tend to everything then expected, so if you have not recieved an email or a refund, don't worry it's coming. There are only two of us here, and were trying to get it all done as quickly as possible. Please understand that this isn't amazon, and there isn't a fleet of customer service workers answering emails and shipping orders. This first sale will take a little longer to get orders out and repair all the issues that might have happened, like double charging. By the end of the week, everything should be taken care of and orders will start shipping out. Sorry for the delay.

Brad

Just posted this on ebeans and was coming here to post ... I was lucky enough not to be double charged ...

But, in this message ... I did read this ...

By the end of the week, everything should be taken care of and orders will start shipping out. Sorry for the delay.

Brad

No need to be sorry ... I didn't expect things to start shipping so soon to be honest! Looks like next week some time, we can start looking out for some tooooobs.

:)
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    GR8Dane wrote:
    New transmission from Brad Klausen at Artillery.....

Emails, Double Charges and Refunds...
    Unfortunately there were still some bugs in the system as some of you are aware...some of you were charged muliple times for your order. If you sent us an email in regards to being charged multiple times, we have recieved it and of course will refund the double charge. Things have still been pretty busy, not only with the site but with day jobs, and it's taken us a lot longer to tend to everything then expected, so if you have not recieved an email or a refund, don't worry it's coming. There are only two of us here, and were trying to get it all done as quickly as possible. Please understand that this isn't amazon, and there isn't a fleet of customer service workers answering emails and shipping orders. This first sale will take a little longer to get orders out and repair all the issues that might have happened, like double charging. By the end of the week, everything should be taken care of and orders will start shipping out. Sorry for the delay.

Brad

yeah i got this through email since i signed up for the email list

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
    jimed14 wrote:
    No need to be sorry ... I didn't expect things to start shipping so soon to be honest! Looks like next week some time, we can start looking out for some tooooobs.

have you not learned to add at least 2 - 6 months to anything an artist says?
    jimed14 wrote:
    Just posted this on ebeans and was coming here to post ... I was lucky enough not to be double charged ...

so ebeans is more important to you?

;)
    bostonlou wrote:
    so ebeans is more important to you?

;)

I was the first to post, and posted here, when the first sale initially happened ... so, there's that.

Would have woke you all up if I knew how ...

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
    bostonlou wrote:

looks like someone's playing the "How high can I get this on Ebeans 'hot today' list" game...

Got a ways to go to catch that DMB print ...

• jimed14 wrote:
    looks like someone's playing the "How high can I get this on Ebeans 'hot today' list" game...

Got a ways to go to catch that DMB print ...

That DMB print is kinda nice, too bad they were never made. :(
    "Fuck the talkin', let's start rocking." - E.V. 9-5-00

8/25/98, 8/21/00, 9/5/00, 4/26/03, 5/3/03, 6/24/03, 9/28/05, 10/03/05, 5/20/06, 6/23/06, EV 8/16/08, EV 6/18/09, 5/20/10, 9/15/11, 10/11/13, 10/27/13, 10/1/14, 8/20/16, 8/22/16, TOTD 11/7/16, 8/18/18, 9/2/18, 9/4/18, 9/11/22, 9/14/22, 8/26/24, 9/12/24, 9/27/24, 9/29/24
  • That DMB print is kinda nice, too bad they were never made. :(

No, it's not. Nothing original there.

Oh, and the PJ Emek wave is now ahead...
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    jjbehren wrote:
    No, it's not. Nothing original there.

Oh, and the PJ Emek wave is now ahead...

i liked it at first glance... but then saw the bubbles... there are no bubbles in guinness

did taper ever show us his copy of this print?
  • bostonlou wrote:

did taper ever show us his copy of this print?

only about a billion times.

along with his "i'll never trade or sell any of my emek's and i'll probably frame it!" slogan.

btw, he is selling some of his emeks on eb. cheap!
    only about a billion times.

along with his "i'll never trade or sell any of my emek's and i'll probably frame it!" slogan.

btw, he is selling some of his emeks on eb. cheap!

i never saw the pic
  • bostonlou wrote:
    i never saw the pic

its the 2nd pic on the eb site, if you click on the poster. its got a really shitty frame job too, no matting. looks like one of those frames you can pick up at wal-mart or kmart or something.
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Better close up pictures on this one.

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/35513

It's one of my favorites.

Peace,
    KJ
    bostonlou wrote:

Went to that show, and went running for the poster.... I saw this poster on EB a couple weeks before heading down to SB..... All I got was a white sheet of paper with a silly rhino on it......

GR8Dane wrote:
    Went to that show, and went running for the poster.... I saw this poster on EB a couple weeks before heading down to SB..... All I got was a white sheet of paper with a silly rhino on it......

but the black in the rhino is a P and a J

get it??
    bostonlou wrote:
    but the black in the rhino is a P and a J

get it??

I got it.... and gave it away soon after arriving home.....

• QballQball Posts: 283
    GR8Dane wrote:
    Just so you know for future reference, Emek posters very rarely are sold at shows. Sometimes the promoter pays emek to do the poster as in this case. These posters were not intended to be sold at the show. They were intended to be in the glass case infront of the santa barbara bowl promoting it. The only time I have ever seen a emek poster sold at a show was the 10K lakes poster and the coachella one.
    Qball wrote:
    Just so you know for future reference, Emek posters very rarely are sold at shows. Sometimes the promoter pays emek to do the poster as in this case. These posters were not intended to be sold at the show. They were intended to be in the glass case infront of the santa barbara bowl promoting it. The only time I have ever seen a emek poster sold at a show was the 10K lakes poster and the coachella one.

I might have broken the window if I saw it... I didn't go to the show for the poster....... but I would sure like to have that ONE!!!

• QballQball Posts: 283
    GR8Dane wrote:
    I might have broken the window if I saw it... I didn't go to the show for the poster....... but I would sure like to have that ONE!!!
    Believe me that one would've been worth much more than the $50 bail. ;)
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    Nothin' much going on in Posterland huh? Personally I'm waiting on the following:

2 X Klausens
    2 X Slaters
    1 X Wood
    1 X Big Pop (since flippin' Aug 17th!!!)

Artists. :sigh:

Now if I could just add 10C to the list, that would be nice.

Peace,
    KJ
  • kj1nyr wrote:
    Nothin' much going on in Posterland huh? Personally I'm waiting on the following:

2 X Klausens
    2 X Slaters
    1 X Wood

Peace,
    KJ

Waiting on:

4 x Klausens
    2 x Emek (just handbills...)

I think that's it. Emphasis on the "think." Sometimes I forget and there's a surprise waiting for me when I get home from work.
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    When will this poster madness leave me :confused: I have a wedding to pay for :o
    I need a coffee!
  • Irish Al wrote:
    When will this poster madness leave me :confused: I have a wedding to pay for :o

I Know, I might get strung up for this, but I could use a 2 or 3 month poster freeze to help get bank account back up incase Ed does do a few solo dates.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
    kj1nyr wrote:

2 X Klausens
    2 X Slaters
    1 X Wood

Peace,
    KJ

heh heh

you're waiting for Wood and a Big Pop