Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• I should'nt post this but, I read in The Stranger that if you buy the new PJ DVD at 12:00 (Tuesday) midnight from Easy Street on Queen Anne, you get a free silkscreened mini poster! I remember Brad saying he was working on DVD art so you might get your hands on a Klausen print if you buy your DVD at Easy Street. Am I way off base with this?

Any truth to this?
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    jjbehren wrote:
    Any truth to this?

it might be similar to the one that was given to the contest winners
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    I'm a Cub fan:)

Wow.... there is hope for you yet ;)
  • KDH12 wrote:
    it might be similar to the one that was given to the contest winners

Didn't know of that one either...

So it's probably just the DVD cover?

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    jjbehren wrote:
    Didn't know of that one either...

So it's probably just the DVD cover?

http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=258860

yes more or less check it out.
  • KDH12 wrote:

Well, that's definitely not a "mini" silksreened poster as described in the post I quoted above. That thing is huge. Very cool though. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

jjbehren wrote:
    Well, that's definitely not a "mini" silksreened poster as described in the post I quoted above. That thing is huge. Very cool though. Thanks for pointing that out to me.

well the on given at easy street could be a mini version of that although you are correct that is not a mini version :)
  • KDH12 wrote:
    well the on given at easy street could be a mini version of that although you are correct that is not a mini version :)

Yeah, thats what it is. There is already one on ebay with an easy Street sticker in the auction. I missed out, slept right through my alarm! Lizardking, did you score?
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    jjbehren wrote:
    Any truth to this?
    yep.
    got 2 today from Uncle Sam. Its obviously an indie store thing. Check them and the Zia website.
    and these are def. minis. like i said elsewhere, a lil smaller than the neocon ones
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Yeah, thats what it is. There is already one on ebay with an easy Street sticker in the auction. I missed out, slept right through my alarm! Lizardking, did you score?

The ones at Easystreet are about 1/3 the size of the big ones. The Big one is so big I think this one will be "normal" size. I'm picking mine up Wednesday, I can get you a easystreet sticker if you want.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
  • Lizardking wrote:
    The ones at Easystreet are about 1/3 the size of the big ones. The Big one is so big I think this one will be "normal" size. I'm picking mine up Wednesday, I can get you a easystreet sticker if you want.

Thank for the offer but, I have a stack of those stickers already. They are free ya know. lol
    Lizardking wrote:
    yea the big ones are like for the window displays for record stores, Im just not sure if its the same paper stock. These mini ones are more the show types. The only thing is..I mean we all know its a given, but theres no "printed by Klausen" thing on the bottom on mines like they usually do .
  • I wonder if Brad will sell the larger posters on his site?
    he prolly will, if not def. expect to see the smaller ones on sale at some point. If they have easystreet they'll have these...Im just wondering if they'll reach that crazy price. :eek:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/PEARL-JAM-ITALY-DVD-LIMITED-EDITION-POSTER-SIGNED-LP_W0QQitemZ280156789635QQihZ018QQcategoryZ28009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and there u have it...its already started :/
    well according to this guy the mini posters are limited to 150 so.... 150 divided amongst ALL the indie stores??

I have a feeling its gonna reach easy street poster status...watch.
  • Lizardking wrote:

n/m
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    n/m

Get to work!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • GR8Dane wrote:
    Get to work!

Mine 1st ;)

You know he's playing Halo 3 right now anyway. :)
    NERDS!
  • stickboy wrote:

I have a feeling its gonna reach easy street poster status...watch.

Never...Easy Street was a great poster. This one...not so much.

Mine 1st ;)

You know he's playing Halo 3 right now anyway. :)

I would go hunting for him if I was online.....

• just saw an easy st. go for $823 on ebay. it was a private auction by jack bauer so it may have been shilled up.
  • rssesqrssesq Posts: 3,299
    I was just checking out Rebbi Klausen's website and i noticed his Melvins poster.

I may have to punch him in the mouth next time i see him. You dont see me posting pics of 400 lb. Brooklyn Rabbi's trying to rule the world.

I expect more from the Tribe than just more Jesus bashing. The pharisees did enuff of that.

Shabot shalom!!
  • rssesq wrote:
    I was just checking out Rebbi Klausen's website and i noticed his Melvins poster.

I may have to punch him in the mouth next time i see him. You dont see me posting pics of 400 lb. Brooklyn Rabbi's trying to rule the world.

I expect more from the Tribe than just more Jesus bashing. The pharisees did enuff of that.

Shabot shalom!!

que
    God Loves Pearl Jam
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    rssesq wrote:

Shabot shalom!!

maybe next time sniff a little less coke out of your yamulke? ;)
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    maybe next time sniff a little less coke out of your yamulke? ;)
    welcome back bostonflip............
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • bostonloubostonlou Posts: 2,849
    welcome back bostonflip............

thanks

what's crackalackin flippy mcflippy
    Don't Believe Everything You Think
  • bostonlou wrote:
    thanks

what's crackalackin flippy mcflippy

Welcome Back!!!
    Lizardking

jjbehren wrote:
    Never...Easy Street was a great poster. This one...not so much.
    it was but I think I might like this one a lil more. Could be cause most of my posters all have red and this one for a change has different colors lol :D

but dont forget, easy street runs for like $300 or some shit and thats like 2 yrs later, so hit me back in 2 yrs and lets see what happened! :)

question: how many easy street posters were released total and how many of these Imaggine posters? According to that ebay guy only 150 of the Immagine ones, is that true?
    New transmission from Brad Klausen at Artillery.....

Emails, Double Charges and Refunds...
    Unfortunately there were still some bugs in the system as some of you are aware...some of you were charged muliple times for your order. If you sent us an email in regards to being charged multiple times, we have recieved it and of course will refund the double charge. Things have still been pretty busy, not only with the site but with day jobs, and it's taken us a lot longer to tend to everything then expected, so if you have not recieved an email or a refund, don't worry it's coming. There are only two of us here, and were trying to get it all done as quickly as possible. Please understand that this isn't amazon, and there isn't a fleet of customer service workers answering emails and shipping orders. This first sale will take a little longer to get orders out and repair all the issues that might have happened, like double charging. By the end of the week, everything should be taken care of and orders will start shipping out. Sorry for the delay.

Brad

• GR8Dane wrote:
    New transmission from Brad Klausen at Artillery.....

Emails, Double Charges and Refunds...
    Unfortunately there were still some bugs in the system as some of you are aware...some of you were charged muliple times for your order. If you sent us an email in regards to being charged multiple times, we have recieved it and of course will refund the double charge. Things have still been pretty busy, not only with the site but with day jobs, and it's taken us a lot longer to tend to everything then expected, so if you have not recieved an email or a refund, don't worry it's coming. There are only two of us here, and were trying to get it all done as quickly as possible. Please understand that this isn't amazon, and there isn't a fleet of customer service workers answering emails and shipping orders. This first sale will take a little longer to get orders out and repair all the issues that might have happened, like double charging. By the end of the week, everything should be taken care of and orders will start shipping out. Sorry for the delay.

Brad

Thanks for update!!
    Lizardking