Posters 07 World Tour

Comments

• GR8Dane wrote:
    and more to follow......

nice.... Im hoping the misses will let you hang that war bird :)
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    nice.... Im hoping the misses will let you hang that war bird :)

I'm just praying for that tube to arrive. I'm afraid to put it into my collection on EB. Dont want to jinx anything....
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,096
    GR8Dane wrote:
    I'm just praying for that tube to arrive. I'm afraid to put it into my collection on EB. Dont want to jinx anything....

what is the war bird?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
    KDH12 wrote:
    what is the war bird?

04 Showbox..... Klausen

• KDH12 wrote:
    what is the war bird?

got yours yesterday safe and sound BTW...
    10.31.93 / 10.1.94 / 6.24.95 / 11.4.95 / 10.19-20.96 / 7.16.98 / 7.21.98 / 10.31.00 /8.4.01 Nader Rally/ 10.21.01 / 12.8-9.02 / 6.01.03 / 9.1.05 / 7.15-16,18.06 / 7.20.06 / 7.22-23.06 / Lolla 07
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    GR8Dane wrote:

ha ... not only will I *not* add the ones I got from the artillery haul into my collection yet, I refuse to take them out of my ISO because of the same thing.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • kj1nyrkj1nyr Posts: 837
    jimed14 wrote:
    ha ... not only will I *not* add the ones I got from the artillery haul into my collection yet, I refuse to take them out of my ISO because of the same thing.

LOL, same here. But we're not paranoid, are we? NAAAAHHH :)

Peace,
    KJ
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    wish i had such concerns
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • aus_suzaus_suz Posts: 9,364
    bm12music wrote:

Gotta love that poster...makes me smile....:p
    ty for sharing ,but i was talking about the perth one.That one looks nice too though.

yeah havent framed the Ford yet...
    When I do I will post it...:)
    got yours yesterday safe and sound BTW...

and here we are again ;)
  • PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS Posts: 6,736
    kj1nyr wrote:
    LOL, same here. But we're not paranoid, are we? NAAAAHHH :)

Peace,
    KJ

just a little :)
    as am i
    i will not add it to my collection till i have them in hand....

PEACE

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• I should'nt post this but, I read in The Stranger that if you buy the new PJ DVD at 12:00 (Tuesday) midnight from Easy Street on Queen Anne, you get a free silkscreened mini poster! I remember Brad saying he was working on DVD art so you might get your hands on a Klausen print if you buy your DVD at Easy Street. Am I way off base with this?
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    went to the ben harper shopw last night at the tower theater in PA, i was checking out the merchandise when a guy brought down about 20 posters from the 2007 LA Sunset Junction Fair autographed by the entire band. ben signed it nice and big right in the middle in the red red halo and the band signed around his in clear places. i talked with him and he said he brought them down right after they were signed. i bought 2 immediately, one for me and one for my friend. he didnt want it? so i kept it for myself. he said he didnt want to hassle with it and frame it? so i have 1 to frame and 1 to trade

anyone else seen these or seen them offered at shows?

got lucky with that one, it is friggin sweet!

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66097
  • aus_suz wrote:
    yeah havent framed the Ford yet...
    When I do I will post it...:)
    Ty,looking forward to it i love that print. I'm hoping to get my framed soon too.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • I should'nt post this but, I read in The Stranger that if you buy the new PJ DVD at 12:00 (Tuesday) midnight from Easy Street on Queen Anne, you get a free silkscreened mini poster! I remember Brad saying he was working on DVD art so you might get your hands on a Klausen print if you buy your DVD at Easy Street. Am I way off base with this?

Guess I will be driving down to Easystreet...hmmm, Beers, PJ and Posters, Good Times!!!
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
    my2hands wrote:
    went to the ben harper shopw last night at the tower theater in PA, i was checking out the merchandise when a guy brought down about 20 posters from the 2007 LA Sunset Junction Fair autographed by the entire band. ben signed it nice and big right in the middle in the red red halo and the band signed around his in clear places. i talked with him and he said he brought them down right after they were signed. i bought 2 immediately, one for me and one for my friend. he didnt want it? so i kept it for myself. he said he didnt want to hassle with it and frame it? so i have 1 to frame and 1 to trade

anyone else seen these or seen them offered at shows?

got lucky with that one, it is friggin sweet!

http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66097

Yes I have seen the poster and yes they have been doing that same thing at almost every show this tour, limited # signed by the band... the poster is for sale on their website for $10 unsigned..... is it a screen print?

I bought this one the other day.....
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/66243
    Lizardking wrote:
    Guess I will be driving down to Easystreet...hmmm, Beers, PJ and Posters, Good Times!!!

Can ya get me a sticker please....:p
    uh oh ...

I think one of seattlebatman's daughters must have banged up the car or brought home an F on a test or something ... it looks like her punishment is that pops is selling all her Klausen posters on the bay.

yeah, I brought my daughters to Flatstock becuase they collect posters too ... right ... jackass.

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • bicyclejoebicyclejoe Posts: 1,203
    Actually, it appears that he is selling many of his posters, including some old Ames prints that will ultimately be a lot more collectible than the Klausen posters coming out now.
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • If anyone cares, I think one of the aussie posters is gone from the Goods section...Weren't there four up there before?
    http://www.expressobeans.com/public/member.php?id=6105

6/26/98, 6/30/98, 6/13/99, 8/23/00, 8/24/00, 8/25/00, 8/27/00, 8/29/00, 8/30/00, 10/8/00, 10/9/00, 6/15/03, 6/16/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/26/06, 6/27/06
    Lizardking wrote:

Times like this I wish my wife was home..... Little help here Lizardking?

• Niko80Niko80 Posts: 1,589
    bicyclejoe wrote:
    Actually, it appears that he is selling many of his posters, including some old Ames prints that will ultimately be a lot more collectible than the Klausen posters coming out now.

Wouldnt be so sure about that. As far as I can see, the ames 98's are going for less and less on Ebay. The 96 ones are already huge though! Some of Brads prints are also gonna make it up there. Just wait and see!
    I will swallow poison
    jjbehren wrote:
    If anyone cares, I think one of the aussie posters is gone from the Goods section...Weren't there four up there before?

I think you're correct, but I think the only way anyone would really care is if they put a couple of Klausens up there in it's place.

Little DC or HI love coming SLH?

Peace,
    KJ
    jjbehren wrote:
    If anyone cares, I think one of the aussie posters is gone from the Goods section...Weren't there four up there before?

The Godzilla poster is missing ... wait ... that means Godzilla is on the loose, and from the looks of it, he's heading towards San Francisco!

http://www.tcnj.edu/~devecch2/godzilla-cat.jpg

(man, the things you can find on the internet).

• This would be a good week to sell that Italy poster.
    the Minions
  • GR8Dane wrote:
    Times like this I wish my wife was home..... Little help here Lizardking?

My wife will be working also, trying to see if my 16 yr daughter will mind watching the little ones for a hour or 2, i will call u.
    Lizardking

http://www.myspace.com/lizardkings1

(This Post May Have Been Edited By AT&T)
    jimed14 wrote:
    The Godzilla poster is missing ... wait ... that means Godzilla is on the loose, and from the looks of it, he's heading towards San Francisco!

http://www.tcnj.edu/~devecch2/godzilla-cat.jpg

(man, the things you can find on the internet).

Amen.
    http://www.everwonder.com/david/tacobell/videos3/bquiero8a.avi
    This would be a good week to sell that Italy poster.

I think that this might be the first time I have ever agreed with you :)
  • KDH12 wrote:
    I think that this might be the first time I have ever agreed with you :)

I'm a Cub fan:)
    the Minions