Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    Klaus poster was sold out after 121 people if that helps anyone.
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,495
    Still no pic of the Nosebleed shirt?
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    It does! It helps me eliminate any hope that I will get one on Monday.

Thanks to all for providing updates today. I feel your pain and the struggle is real.
  • Options
    TA243471TA243471 The Great Northwest Posts: 1,158
    edited August 2016

Probably not until Saturday after they let people inside the stadium, since the Twitter post said they would only be available at a certain section inside the stadium.
    Post edited by TA243471 on
    • 2006: Gorge 1
    • 2009: Seattle 1
    • 2013: Seattle
    • 2016: Wrigley 1 & 2
    • 2018: Seattle 1&2, Montana
    • 2020: San Diego, LA 1&2, Oakland 1&2
    • 2022: San Diego, LA 1&2, Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Denver
  • Options
    mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,165

I just took a step...seriously one single step

One small step for man... one giant wait for Pearl Jam merch.
  • Options
    MickeyMouseMickeyMouse Posts: 1,053

It's only being sold in the nosebleeds...
    Uniondale, NY 04/30/03 - Camden, NJ 07/05/03 - MSG 07/08/03 - Reading, PA 10/01/04 - Philly 10/03/05 - Ed Sullivan Theatre 05/04/06 - MSG 06/25/08 - MSG 05/21/10 - NYC (EV solo) 06/21/11 - Montreal 09/07/11 - Brooklyn 10/18/13 - Central Park 09/26/15 - Philly 04/29/16 - MSG 05/01/16 - MSG 05/02/16 - Fenway 08/05/16 - Fenway 09/02/18 - Fenway 09/04/18 
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    It is fun when patrons walking by ask "what are you waiting in line for?" We've come up with some clever responses
    1. Weird Al suprise show
    2. All six members of friends inside signing
    3. Earth wind and fire playing at the metro
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options

It is fun when patrons walking by ask "what are you waiting in line for?" We've come up with some clever responses
    1. Weird Al suprise show

4. Really rare Pokemon inside.
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827

EM194007 said:

All I'm hoping :prayer: for is to be able to pick up a BK AP when they go on sale. Can't get one at the show (not paying evilbay prices), was supposed to be there, but the trip got canceled last Thursday, because my dog broke her leg and had to have surgery. :frowning:

Tuesday is BK's sale. Get on his email list for details
    Thanks. I already am, I've bought from him before. But things could happen, internet down, or something strange. The way the last week has gone, I won't rule out anything. I should be in Chicago, not nursing a dog with a broken leg, that cost me a lot of $$$. But, my dog is more important then any concerts or poster Hey if I get one, I do, if not, then it wasn't meant to be.
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774

adamg5 said:

adamg5 said:

Did fenways lines die down day of second show? Or about the same everyday as in ridiculously long?

They died down the first day. People reported going up in the late afternoon/early evening to no line and nearly everything was still in stock (not Thomas poster)
    Good news :) thx I arrive Monday and dont to deal with 6 hour lines or even 2 hour lines lol
    They did however run out of stuff on the last day, so Monday you may be SOL for the hot posters...
    Thx I figured that the best posters will be gone but that's ok I'll hopefully get all the other stuff. What other hot items sold out besides the Thomas in Fenway?
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,495
    i got id said:

Faile only poster left. Only blues brothers shirt sold out.

TA243471 said:

Probably not until Saturday after they let people inside the stadium, since the Twitter post said they would only be available at a certain section inside the stadium.
    Ah. Missed that one
  • Options
    RibbertronRibbertron Posts: 163

Klaus poster was sold out after 121 people if that helps anyone.

You sure? My gf was told she was #160 and she got one.
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    eBay flippers are having a field day with this stuff - same outrageous prices as Fenway... What a shame
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options

eBay flippers are having a field day with this stuff - same outrageous prices as Fenway... What a shame

A lot got stuck with merch as well. That's why NO ONE needs to buy anything from them right away. Let the hype die down.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    mattcoz said:

1. Weird Al suprise show

mattcoz said:

1. Weird Al suprise show

Oh I'm using that
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    edited August 2016
    If anyone got an extra klausen that theyd like to pass onto another fan id gladly take it off your hands and buy you a couple beers, dogs, whatever is left at merch by the time i get there saturday and/or monday....
    Also have an extra ticket for saturday, its way up in the nosebleeds but its in the building, im sure that could be worked into a deal!
    Post edited by korn-1 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    PL83720PL83720 Posts: 4
    EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

All I'm hoping :prayer: for is to be able to pick up a BK AP when they go on sale. Can't get one at the show (not paying evilbay prices), was supposed to be there, but the trip got canceled last Thursday, because my dog broke her leg and had to have surgery. :frowning:

Thanks. I already am, I've bought from him before. But things could happen, internet down, or something strange. The way the last week has gone, I won't rule out anything. I should be in Chicago, not nursing a dog with a broken leg, that cost me a lot of $$$. But, my dog is more important then any concerts or poster Hey if I get one, I do, if not, then it wasn't meant to be.
    How do you get on BK's e-mail list? through faceturd?
  • Options
    korn-1 said:

If anyone got an extra klausen that theyd like to pass onto another fan id gladly take it off your hands and buy you a couple beers, dogs, whatever is left at merch by the time i get there saturday and/or monday....

Buy me a couple pure bred golden retrievers and it's a deal.
  • Options
    Vytis33Vytis33 Posts: 184
    No flags for Wrigley like Fenway had? Or did I miss them?
  • Options
    PL83720 said:

EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

Don't do FB. Go to the bottom of this page and put your e-mail addy in.
    https://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    EM194007 said:

A lot got stuck with merch as well. That's why NO ONE needs to buy anything from them right away. Let the hype die down.
    I'll see if there's anything decent left when I get to one of the pop-up shops on Sunday... Fingers crossed... The eBay prices are set for all those who think they're gonna miss out on everything if they wait until after Aug 22... You're right - once the hype cools down, they'll all get down to about $40 for a poster...
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    pawlowski1097pawlowski1097 Philadelphia, PA Posts: 571
    jesus this is getting out of control!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,905
    Vytis33 said:

No flags for Wrigley like Fenway had? Or did I miss them?

There's a Wrigley flag.

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    PL83720 said:

EM194007 said:

EM194007 said:

https://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php
  • Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,772

It's only being sold in the nosebleeds...
    Guaranteed it'll be in the tiny merch stand in the upper deck patio behind home plate (above the red Wrigley sign).
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    demetrios said:

SJD3232 said:

I just spoke to a friend. She got there 7:45 AM Chicago time and just got through the merch line.

Haha Demitrios... i watch that guy on local news every morning.
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    Large cities suck..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    Just a few things to add as someone that spent 7 hours in line for merch. Got there at 9, left at 4, dead serious.

All 5 posters were still available when I left at 4pm, and I was the 193rd customer. They guy at the front door had one of those clicker-counters. Like everyone said they only had 3 people ringing you up on one table, but had to run in the back (metro's inner staircase) to get the shirts.

Did it suck? Yes. Did I get everything I wanted (Posters, Coozie, Stickers, Trading Cards, Flag, All The Way T)? Yes. But Merch was pretty good about restocking. I'm surprised they sold out of posters, a couple of times someone counted the line only to run across the street to get a single box of posters. I'm not saying they dipped into another day's allotment (at a minimum), but if they did, I appreciate it.

I have no doubt they made a bunch of everything, similar to Fenway, so I really wouldn't stress. Tomorrow at 4pm, it'll be a breeze to dip in. They just didn't have enough staff today, a problem fixed with 6 people on every truck.
  • Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,801
    edited August 2016

Nonsense. Every poster except Thomas is available on eBay for $50 or less. Don't stress.
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    7 hours for merch... wowzers..

this organization has the supply/demand/craziness (haha) mastered.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....