Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

Comments

• Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,439
    It's moving VERY slowly
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    JLank11JLank11 Posts: 31

It's moving VERY slowly

Thanks for the updates and please keep 'em coming. It certainly appears Fenway had a more efficient process.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,584
    chicago is way too cool of a town to stand in line for 6 hours. wouldn't you rather go to the cubs game or any one of the thousand other things you could be doing? it's just stuff!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    ComeToTX said:

chicago is way too cool of a town to stand in line for 6 hours. wouldn't you rather go to the cubs game or any one of the thousand other things you could be doing? it's just stuff!

seriously....
    Chicago Music Exchange
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,049
    EM194007 said:

All I'm hoping :prayer: for is to be able to pick up a BK AP when they go on sale. Can't get one at the show (not paying evilbay prices), was supposed to be there, but the trip got canceled last Thursday, because my dog broke her leg and had to have surgery. :frowning:

Tuesday is BK's sale. Get on his email list for details
  • Options
    I just took a step...seriously one single step
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212

I just took a step...seriously one single step

Everything starts with one single step.
  • Options
    jbalicki10jbalicki10 Posts: 517
    SJD3232 said:

So Klausen sold out?

For today yes. They have allotted X amount of posters per day.
  • Options
    michael_augustinemichael_augustine Chicago Posts: 40
    Just got in line at 4:30. Still around the corner of Racine.
    Cincinnati 00'
    Cleveland 03'
    Pittsburgh 03'
    Cincinnati 06'
    Chicago 08' (EV Into the Wild 1 & 2)
    Chicago 09' (1 & 2)
    Chicago 11' (EV Uke 1 & 2)
    East Troy 11' (PJ20 1 & 2)
    Chicago 13' (Wrigley)
    Brooklyn 13' (1 & 2)
    Moline 14' (No Code)
    Milwaukee 14' (Yield)
    Chicago 16" (Wrigley 1 & 2)

• Options
    Sold out of BK and the reaper
  • Options
    mikeliskamikeliska Posts: 248
    edited August 2016
    Looks like there's no way I'd get in before they closed if I was in line by 6. Another day perhaps!
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    Did fenways lines die down day of second show? Or about the same everyday as in ridiculously long?
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    adamg5 said:

Did fenways lines die down day of second show? Or about the same everyday as in ridiculously long?

They died down the first day. People reported going up in the late afternoon/early evening to no line and nearly everything was still in stock (not Thomas poster)
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    Sounds awful. Glad they've increased supply. I was thinking about heading down at 8 or 9am, very happy I didn't.
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774

adamg5 said:

They died down the first day. People reported going up in the late afternoon/early evening to no line and nearly everything was still in stock (not Thomas poster)
    Good news :) thx I arrive Monday and dont to deal with 6 hour lines or even 2 hour lines lol
  • Options
    Finally back home. Honestly I didn't think it was possible to do worse than 2013 Wrigley. I was wrong. However, tomorrow should be much much better since more stores will be open. Those who balked at the lines had the right idea. I think as the week goes on it will be better.

The lines were long because of a few things:

1) There was 3-4 people working the table. (yes just one table)
    2) They were letting in people 4-5 at a time. People took advantage of this and decided it was okay to try on every damn shirt to see if it fits. This takes awhile.
    3) People didn't know WTF they wanted.... They kinda just stood their in awe.
    4) People were buying $500 plus worth of shit. Do you really need to buy that much PJ apparel for a complete wardrobe? Do you really need 10 posters for the wall? It seemed every single person was buying this much crap. Unreal.
    5) Flippers.... enough said on this

If you didn't go today, you didn't miss anything. As I said it should be much much better this week as it goes along. (IE more stores, more staff, etc...)

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    Can you imagine being in Chicago for the first time ever, and waiting in line for 6 hours for a particular poster, and when you step forward, it's your fucking moment, you lock eyes with the sales person and they tell you that they just sold the last poster right before you...
    My god, I would go full Michael Douglas in Falling Down.
    This stuff needs to stop.
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Worker from the metro just came out and said all posters are sold out with exception of the Faile (100 left for today)
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,492

Can you imagine being in Chicago for the first time ever, and waiting in line for 6 hours for a particular poster, and when you step forward, it's your fucking moment, you lock eyes with the sales person and they tell you that they just sold the last poster right before you...

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    adamg5 said:

adamg5 said:

Good news :) thx I arrive Monday and dont to deal with 6 hour lines or even 2 hour lines lol
    They did however run out of stuff on the last day, so Monday you may be SOL for the hot posters...
  • Options

Finally back home. Honestly I didn't think it was possible to do worse than 2013 Wrigley. I was wrong. However, tomorrow should be much much better since more stores will be open. Those who balked at the lines had the right idea. I think as the week goes on it will be better.

2) They were letting in people 4-5 at a time. People took advantage of this and decided it was okay to try on every damn shirt to see if it fits. This takes awhile.
    4) People were buying $500 plus worth of shit. Do you really need to buy that much PJ apparel for a complete wardrobe? Do you really need 10 posters for the wall? It seemed every single person was buying this much crap. Unreal.

If you didn't go today, you didn't miss anything. As I said it should be much much better this week as it goes along. (IE more stores, more staff, etc...)

How long were you in line, and what time did you get in line?

Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, IL Posts: 5,882
    WHY NOT ALLOW ONLINE (PRE-)ORDERS???
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    Sold out after 250 people and 7hrs in line. Got nothing. Love this!!!!!!
  • Options
    mpedonempedone 540xxx - Manchester, NH Posts: 1,873
    adamg5 said:

Saturday, the day between the shows, the lines were virtually non-existent.
    "I'm a lucky man, to count on both hands the [shows I've done]. Some folks just have one, others they got none..."

Hartford 10.02.96 | Mansfield 2 09.16.98 | Mansfield 1 08.29.00 | Mansfield 1 07.02.03 | Mansfield 3 07.11.03 | Boston 2 05.25.06 | Tampa 04.11.16 | Fenway 1 08.05.16 | Fenway 2 08.07.16 | Fenway 1 09.02.18 | Fenway 2 09.04.18 | Baltimore 03.28.20 | Hamilton 09.06.22 | Toronto 09.08.22 | Nashville 09.16.22 | St Louis 09.18.22

"He made the deal with the devil, we get to play with him.
    He goes to hell, of course. We're going to heaven."
  • Options
    ski-bumski-bum Boston Posts: 1,010
    what does the Taylor poster look like in person. He said it's metallic gold. Someone post a picture with light.
    9/15/98 - Great Woods................9/29/04 - Fleet Center.....................8/02/08 - Opera House (EV)............10/16/13 - DCU Center
    8/29/00 - Tweeter Center............5/24/06 - Banknorth Garden............5/17/10 - Banknorth Garden.............08/05/16 - Fenway Park
    7/11/03 - Tweeter Center............5/25/06 - Banknorth Garden............6/16/11 - Wang Theatre (EV)............08/07/16 - Fenway Park
    9/28/04 - Fleet Center................6/30/08 - Tweeter Center
  • Options
    jcmitchell28jcmitchell28 Fort Worth Posts: 212
    Man this sounds way worse that Fenway. Glad I will roll up Monday and pick from what's left.
  • Options
    i got idi got id Posts: 862
    Faile only poster left. Only blues brothers shirt sold out.
  • Options
    Vedd Hedd said:

How long were you in line, and what time did you get in line?

7:55am - 6 hours in line... But as I said it can only get better
  • Options
    Cripes.
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options

It happened to me today ... Depressed yes.... but I just told myself it's just a fahqin poster... (BTW I am a native of Chiraq)