Options

Pearl Jam 2016 tour merch

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,848
edited August 2017 in The Porch

PEARL JAM WRIGLEY FIELD OFFICIAL MERCH & SCHEDULE
https://pearljam.com/news/wrigley-field-official-merch-schedule

Official Pearl Jam Tour Merchandise will be available outside Wrigley Field starting Thursday, August 18th. Check out the full line, schedule and map of locations below. Check back at pearljam.com for updates.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 (10am to 7pm): 1 Outdoor Location (Clark St. at Metro) - No Lineup before 8am

Friday, August 19, 2016 (10am to 8pm): 1 Outdoor location (Gold Lot on Waveland Ave.) - No Lineup before 8am

Saturday, August 20, 2016 (10am to After Show): 2 Outdoor locations - No Lineup before 8am

Sunday, August 21,2016 (12 noon to 8am): 1 Outdoor location - No Lineup before 8am

Monday, August 22, 2016 (10am to After Show): 2 Outdoor locations - No Lineup before 8am

*All times are central daylight time

Poster Art by:

Faile: http://www.faile.net/
Joey Feldman: http://www.joeyfeldman.com/
Brad Klausen: http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php
Ken Taylor: http://kentaylor.com.au/
Sean Cliver: https://www.instagram.com/seancliver/?hl=en

Poster tubes will be available for purchase for $2.00.
#PJWRIGLEY

Fenway Park Outdoor Merch Schedule http://pearljam.com/news/0/1/23039/fenway_park_outdoor_merch_schedule

Tuesday, August 2.2016 (12 noon to 7pm) - 2 Outdoor Locations - No Lineup before 8am

Wednesday, August 3.2016: All locations will be closed to accommodate the James Taylor show.

Thursday, August 4.2016: (12 noon to 7pm) - All 3 Outdoor locations - No Lineup before 8am

Friday, August 5.2016: (Show Day 10AM - ???) - All 3 Outdoor locations - No Lineup before 7am

Saturday, August 6.2016: (12 noon to 9pm) - 3 Outdoor locations. - No Lineup before 8am

Sunday, August 7.2016: (Show Day 10AM - till after the show) - All 3 Outdoor locations - No Lineup before 7am

Monday, August 8.2016: August 7th setlist t-shirt to be released on this day. Details to follow on this one.

Poster Art by:
Ames Bros. http://amesbrosshop.com/
Kevin Shuss
Mark 5 http://www.studiomark5.com/
Steve Thomas http://www.stevethomasart.com/
Tristan Eaton http://tristaneaton.com/

http://pearljam.com/tenclub/events/1/22907/2016_tour_merch_info

2016 Tour Merch Info
March 29 2016

The tour merch team is finalizing the early merch booth open time and location details as we go. This page will continue to be updated as the details get confirmed one show at a time. So, keep checking back.

Ft Lauderdale April 8 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Miami April 9 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Tampa April 11 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Jacksonville April 13 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Greenville April 16 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Hampton April 18 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Raleigh April 20 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Columbia April 21 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Lexington April 26 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Philadelphia April 28 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Philadelphia April 29 - Merch trailer will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

New York City May 1 - Merch stand located in the atrium/mall and opens at 1pm.

New York City May 2 - Merch stand located in the atrium/mall and opens at 1pm.

Quebec City May 5 - Merch tent will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Ottawa May 8 - Merch tent will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Toronto May 10 - Merch twill be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Toronto May 11 - Merch will be located outside the main entrance and opens at 1pm.

Additional Info:

- Merch items are available while supplies last.

- Please remember all times are subject to change, but the merch team will do their best to get the stands stocked and open by 1pm each day.

- Poster tubes are rigid cardboard tubes used to protect posters from bending. There will be an added charge for tubes. Available while supplies last.
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• Options
    Hope there's one Pop Up Shop or two happening this Spring. One in the USA & one in Canada.

*crossing fingers
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    It cant be any worse than what I dealt with at Wrigley 13...so hopefully I can score a shirt in Lexington
  • Options
    dtr0624dtr0624 south jersey Posts: 611
    philly was easy. i showed up around 3 and only waited in line for 15 minutes. head to the esurance bar or whatever its called now and wait for them to open doors lol right to the left is a merch booth
    2012 - MIA (Philly)
    2013 - Philly 1, philly 2, charlottesville,
    2015 - NYC (global citizen)
    2016 - Philly 1&2
    2022 - Camden
  • Options
    droptheleash9droptheleash9 Posts: 1,340
    Assuming you won't need a ticket to get into the Atrium/Mall to get merch for the MSG shows? Can't see that going well if that's the case but hoping for the best!
  • Options
    Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJ Posts: 2,493
    I would image Boston and Chicago Merch will be available all weekend
  • Options
    WashMyLoveWashMyLove Posts: 804

Assuming you won't need a ticket to get into the Atrium/Mall to get merch for the MSG shows? Can't see that going well if that's the case but hoping for the best!

Where exactly is the Atrium/Mall? Is this outside by the entrance to the box office at MSG?
  • Options
    dmbolpdmbolp ATL Posts: 1,189
    Ticket scanning at MSG is very late in the process. You first go thru metal detectors to get into the Atrium/Mall. And then tickets are finally scanned when your practically at your section. Went to a Nicks game earlier this year, was surprised how far you got in before ticket scanning.
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    edited April 2016

If you're attending one of the MSG, Philly or stadium shows get there early. I arrived at Baltimore in 2013 an hour after merch opened and was shutout. Northeast is just too many people with too many schemes that are cost effective in such a short amount of drivable space
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Wish Pearl Jam were able to rent a trailer in Quebec and drive along the way to Ottawa and Toronto.

Doesn't feel like there will be a Pop Up Shop event up here in Canada but you never know. They did a Pop Up Shop event in Amsterdam back in 2012 so it's possible.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    the_donthe_don Posts: 512
    Why do you want a trailer so bad? What is the difference between that and a tent?
    2000: Montreal 2003: Toronto 2005: Toronto 2006: Toronto x2 2008: MSG x2, Montreal x2 (EV), Toronto x2 (EV) 2009: Toronto 2010: Buffalo 2011: Detroit (EV), PJ20 x2, Montreal, Toronto x2, Ottawa, Hamilton 2013: London, Buffalo, Brooklyn x2, Philly x2 2014: Detroit 2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x2, Fenway x2 2018: Home Shows x2 2020: L.A. x2, Oakland x2 
    2023: Seattle x2 (EV) 2024: Vancouver x2, Seattle x2 (ISO: 1 N1 Seattle GA)
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,521

Only experienced the MSG foyer merch scene in '08 but those 2 days were SUCH a debacle! I can't imagine it's going to improve.

To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i have zero interest in merch at MSG... it is a total shit show every time and this will only be 100% worse now
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    edited April 2016
    dtr0624 said:

philly was easy. i showed up around 3 and only waited in line for 15 minutes. head to the esurance bar or whatever its called now and wait for them to open doors lol right to the left is a merch booth

I wouldn't bank on that in 2016... the merch line got worse/longer at every show I attended in 2013 & 2014 so i'm assuming it will be full out craziness now that everyone factors the merch line into their plans/travel
  • Options
    the_don said:

Why do you want a trailer so bad? What is the difference between that and a tent?

Their last tent setup in Canada was in Vancouver '13 & it was so small outside the Rogers Arena. Some of the items arrived late to the venue. I can't remember if there was any room on that table to even roll up a poster.

I did Portland, Spokane & Seattle also on their Pacific Northwest Tour which all had that big sexy red trailer outside with Pearl Jam goodies. Only problem I had was back in Spokane I was first in line when that merch truck opened. They had what I wanted, but no poster tubes. Everyone received rubber bands on that cold cold day.
  • Options
    buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    Yeah - I do not care anymore - the merch situation is dead to me
  • Options
    SalJamSalJam Posts: 125
    Joke's over with the whole "bunch of locals buying 15 posters and 15 show specific shirts then jacking them up on ebay that same day" scene. It should be an easy fix..... If you win the lottery you qualify to purchase stuff for that specific show..... even if it's at a later date. This would allow Ten Club to produce exact quantities (with no left over inventory). Win / Win
  • Options
    gjv76gjv76 Posts: 33

Yeah - I do not care anymore - the merch situation is dead to me

Denver's merch line killed it for me. I'll never wait in the line again. I'll just go on ebay and pay the mark up!
  • Options
    It is so strange going to the first show of a leg! I have no idea what to expect from the perch... I hope I can keep to my budget of one shirt and one poster! =)
    2005: Montreal, Ottawa, Pittsburgh
    2006: Camden I & II, Continental II (NJ)
    2008: Camden I & II, DC, MSG I & II (NYC), & EV: NYC II
    2009: Spectrum last 2 nights
    2012: EV: Orlando I & II, Ft. Lauderdale I
    2013: Brooklyn I & II
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale & Miami
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,756
    One thing I will never understand is people are fine with others selling posters/merch above face value depending on how rare/popular the item is but when people do the same with tickets its a huge no no.
  • Options
    chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,438
    PJNB said:

One thing I will never understand is people are fine with others selling posters/merch above face value depending on how rare/popular the item is but when people do the same with tickets its a huge no no.

I thought the same thing!
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
  • Options
    gjv76gjv76 Posts: 33
    PJNB said:

because you have to work for merch.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,474

It is so strange going to the first show of a leg! I have no idea what to expect from the perch... I hope I can keep to my budget of one shirt and one poster! =)

Fish?
    Near to death.
    Here to die.
    Scared alive.
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    rvapete said:

If you're attending one of the MSG, Philly or stadium shows get there early. I arrived at Baltimore in 2013 an hour after merch opened and was shutout. Northeast is just too many people with too many schemes that are cost effective in such a short amount of drivable space
    Huh? Baltimore had no line. My only 0 minute wait ever. I got there hours after merch opened and I got everything.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    PJNB said:

No difference to me.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    *updated ..

• Options
    Same big red on this tour?

• Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,470
    demetrios said:

Same big red on this tour?

Let you know in a couple hrs :)
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    SalJam said:

Joke's over with the whole "bunch of locals buying 15 posters and 15 show specific shirts then jacking them up on ebay that same day" scene. It should be an easy fix..... If you win the lottery you qualify to purchase stuff for that specific show..... even if it's at a later date. This would allow Ten Club to produce exact quantities (with no left over inventory). Win / Win

No, I don't think there should be a lotto for priority merch.
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,108

SalJam said:

No, I don't think there should be a lotto for priority merch.
    You are missing the point, I think. I read that as.... If you win the lottery for 10c tickets you get access to purchase merch in a nice easy fashion over the Internet and have them shipped to you....

Then again, maybe I read it wrong ;)
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Is that pic legit from today? Curious because if so they're still riding the Lightning bolt train huh.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.