Options

Trump's rally in Chicago stopped due to protests

Comments

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited March 2016
    They disagree with him being the GOP nominee... yet they all said they would support him.

So fall in line like a good follower ....
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    edited March 2016
    have fun.. I refuse to be baited into these ridiculous discussions. It truly embarrasses me to be American right now as I watch this unfold.

I have faith in the American people to look past this nonsense, vote responsibly, and not allow this lunacy to continue. We are better than this!

• Options
    JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,934
    This is going to end badly.

Donald Trump's rally in Dayton, Ohio, took a dramatic turn Saturday when a disturbance broke out behind the candidate — causing Secret Service agents to jump on stage and form a wall around the candidate amid the commotion.

It wasn't immediately clear what occurred, but as the audience cheered "Trump," the barely fazed billionaire gave a double thumbs up and quipped: "I was ready for him, but it's much easier if the cops do it."

The incident happened a day after Trump canceled a rally in Chicago as hundreds of protesters waited for him, leading to scuffles between the protesters and his supporters.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/secret-service-rushes-stage-protect-donald-trump-ohio-rally-n537181

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    edited March 2016
    myoung321 said:

"Paid Protestors" ? You're a Douch

and yes I'll say it... how the hell does a Fascist NeoCon become a fan of a band that is obviously Liberal in every possible way... Does it make you feel good to sing along to Glorified G?

When I was young and naive I listened to Ted Nugent, after his ridiculous comments and birther crap I wouldn't listen to even a single song of his today.. because I hear his ignorance and hate first...

Okay who's paying for this post?

I was waiting for someone to use the "Pearl Jam are liberal, so you're not allowed to enjoy their music" comment.

Seriously, I listen to PJ because I love their music and the great people that they are. And you're saying that I should pretend they don't exist because they have opposing political views? Very immature comment.

p.s. Calling me a douche is a personal attack. I hope admins are watching closely.
    Post edited by Pearl34Jam on
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    edited March 2016
    I was waiting for someone to use the "Pearl Jam are liberal, so you're not allowed to enjoy their music" comment.
    AND I KNEW YOU WERE.. you bait a lot of members with that...>>>Yet you sit on you computer and dog everyone here that shares the bands viewpoints?

I never said you could not enjoy their music... Please don't quote words I did not say..

I said
    how the hell does a Fascist NeoCon become a fan of a band that is obviously Liberal in every possible way... Does it make you feel good to sing along to Glorified G?
    It was a question.. A legitimate question. I truly do not understand it. Its like an Atheist listening to Christian Rock or Klan members listening to NWA.. . doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

Sorry for calling you a douche... my apologies..I should not have repeated it.

I just heard it... someone said it in another thread....It's not me.... You know like Trump always does.
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    I 100% agree with her on this one. Trump has finally become dangerous.
    Not a chance America will let him become President though. I still have enough faith in that.

https://youtu.be/XUzJ_aeRfaI

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Trump has finally become dangerous.

How has he become dangerous?
    He has been saying the same things since he began running.
  • Options
    I have a bad feeling about it... This is going to become violent... If Trump wants to be a leader then time to show it.

• Options
    He is leading. He consistently says whats on his mind and there is a lot of truth to the fact that many, many others feel the same way but won't ever say it.
  • Options

He is leading. He consistently says whats on his mind and there is a lot of truth to the fact that many, many others feel the same way but won't ever say it.

Hence the reason why we're referred to as the "silent majority" sometimes. We just let the liberals throw a hissy fit until November
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

• Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited March 2016

Hence the reason why we're referred to as the "silent majority" sometimes. We just let the liberals throw a hissy fit until November
    Agreed.
    Now if all that anger energy was used to save the planet instead.
  • Options
    30-45 percent of voters in a Republican primary hardly constitutes a majority of anything.

• Options
    What are his plans? The campaign has no depth once the BS is wiped away.

Other than a wall, no muslims, and "I'll make good deals"?

Seriously... sway me.. What are his actually policies?

• Options
    JimmyV said:

30-45 percent of voters in a Republican primary hardly constitutes a majority of anything.

Yet if the dems had those numbers the supporters would be screaming majority.
  • Options

JimmyV said:

?

• Options
    edited March 2016
    JimmyV said:

Exactly... it's the Tea Party... plain and simple. 40% of just the GOP is hardly a MAJORITY... and they are Far from SILENT..haha
    Post edited by myoung321 on

• Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,603
    Love how these idiots act like they are so fucking oppressed. Fucking babies
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

?
    I just mean that no matter what numbers the bad guys have they will always be knocked.
    Any numbers the dems get it is celebrated.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    silent majority... fucking comical
  • Options

Not really.
    It's like white privilege.
    It's there but never talked about by them.
  • Options

JimmyV said:

Ummm we won the last two Presidential elections.... Not a math expert, but pretty sure that's a MAJORITY.

• Options

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

?
    I just mean that no matter what numbers the bad guys have they will always be knocked.
    Maybe. My point was only that no number less than 51% can be considered a majority. He hasn't hit that yet. The majority of Republicans so far are voting for candidates other than Trump.

• Options
    myoung321 said:

JimmyV said:

Ummm we won the last two Presidential elections.... Not a math expert, but pretty sure that's a MAJORITY.
    I'm talking about now - this election campaign.
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209

Not really.
    It's like white privilege.
    It's there but never talked about by them.
    no, really... its fucking comical.
  • Options
    JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

?
    Maybe. My point was only that no number less than 51% can be considered a majority. He hasn't hit that yet. The majority of Republicans so far are voting for candidates other than Trump.
    If the majority of Republicans are voting for candidates other than him, then how is he winning the MAJORITY of the GOP primaries and caucuses?

• Options

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

?
    If the majority of Republicans are voting for candidates other than him, then how is he winning the MAJORITY of the GOP primaries and caucuses?
    This brings it full circle why people should vote.
    He is winning from the majority of actual voters not necessarily from the majority of repubs.
    Get off your asses people and vote this year.
  • Options

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

?
    Because there are more than two candidates running. Trump isn't getting a majority of the Republican vote. He is getting the most Republican votes. Those are two different things.

• Options
    pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    You know what's really funny? First year I can vote in a presidential election and this is what I have to deal with. Hilarious.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,608
    edited March 2016

PJ_Soul said:

Didn't you watch the video? My comment was in the context of the rest of my post. He is dangeeous now because his actions are now directly leading to violence.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

Didn't you watch the video? My comment was in the context of the rest of my post, duh.
    1hr 30min? no thanks
    How is he becoming dangerous?