Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    ^^^
    What about train supporters of anyone and anything?
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,840

^^^
    What about train supporters of anyone and anything?

I don't know what this means.
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

Trump called it once again. He tweeted this out before it was "confirmed" by the press.
    Was there any doubt who it was?
    Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Fuck him his the last person this country needs to hear from in time of such tragedy fuck you Trump !!!
    What Jose said. "Appreciate the congrats." There are 50 dead people - what an asshat.
    When will people ever wake up. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/politics/orlando-shooting-obama-political-reaction/
    Trump is being proved right with every incident like this happening. You guys live for the mourning it seems.
    Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!
    Reporting that Orlando killer shouted "Allah hu Akbar!" as he slaughtered clubgoers. 2nd man arrested in LA with rifles near Gay parade,"

Every tragedy people want to drop politics while we let people mourn, well guess what, those aluha chocolate bar guys are planning the next place to hit. It is on your soil now and Trump is right about a temporary ban on people of the islamic faith entering the country to figure this shit out.
    How many more suicide bombers will it take before you admit that these radical islamists need to be exterminated. You guys are the ones they are after, each and every single non-aluha chocolate bar believer.
    Okay, so which political issue would have been more effective at eliminating or reducing this tragedy? We have two choices:

1. Stop Muslims from entering the country
    2. Ban assault weapons

Hmmmm. let me see... Considering this guy was an American citizen... I think that answer is pretty easy Mr Trump and his minions (in the states and Canada).
    I think the Iranian Imam who preached death to gays at the Orlando Mosque should have been stopped from entering the country. Stopping that incitement might have actually helped. It is unfortunate that you are more concerned with Trump's theoretical incitement over the actual Radical Islamic teachings that led to these murders. If you don't confront these Islamic thought leaders then all the gun bans in the world will not save you. An assault weapons ban certainly didn't prevent the Paris attacks.
    You brought up Trumps tweet, not me.
    I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.
    I think it was. That being said I hope you can agree with me that banning that Iranian Imam from entering the US would be acceptable?
    I don't know the circumstances of him, when he entered, or what he said. But I'm going to judge from the gist of the comments that he was speaking death to gays or something. If we have that knowledge before he enters, then no, of course not. He should not be allowed in.

I would doubt that any of the liberals here (or most anywhere) believe that we should all anyone, Muslim or not, to gain residency without full investigation or background research. IMO, people who could be considered a 'risk' should have additional scrutiny based on risk factors. Young males, Irish hooligans, soccer fans, etc.
    Good. How about those who embrace sharia?

We need to recognize that it's not ISIS that inspires hatred towards gays but actually a significant component of Islamic teachings.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436505/mass-shooting-florida-anti-gay-violence-rooted-muslim-law

It is that kind of thought that must be confronted and rejected in total.
  • Options
    ^^^
    There are a lot of hooligans that use fancy words on this train and it is usually indicative.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623

The thing I like about this speech is that even 4yrs ago Trump was on the minds of scholars.
    Go to 5:45-6:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lfxYhtf8o4

You waste not time being on the wrong side of history. Burns and many Trump bashers are smart and well respected and you and McCullough are...?

Yeah, nobodies.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

Trump called it once again. He tweeted this out before it was "confirmed" by the press.
    Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!

Fuck him his the last person this country needs to hear from in time of such tragedy fuck you Trump !!!
    What Jose said. "Appreciate the congrats." There are 50 dead people - what an asshat.
    When will people ever wake up. http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/politics/orlando-shooting-obama-political-reaction/
    Trump is being proved right with every incident like this happening. You guys live for the mourning it seems.
    Is President Obama going to finally mention the words radical Islamic terrorism? If he doesn't he should immediately resign in disgrace!
    Reporting that Orlando killer shouted "Allah hu Akbar!" as he slaughtered clubgoers. 2nd man arrested in LA with rifles near Gay parade,"

Every tragedy people want to drop politics while we let people mourn, well guess what, those aluha chocolate bar guys are planning the next place to hit. It is on your soil now and Trump is right about a temporary ban on people of the islamic faith entering the country to figure this shit out.
    How many more suicide bombers will it take before you admit that these radical islamists need to be exterminated. You guys are the ones they are after, each and every single non-aluha chocolate bar believer.
    Okay, so which political issue would have been more effective at eliminating or reducing this tragedy? We have two choices:

2. Ban assault weapons

Hmmmm. let me see... Considering this guy was an American citizen... I think that answer is pretty easy Mr Trump and his minions (in the states and Canada).
    I think the Iranian Imam who preached death to gays at the Orlando Mosque should have been stopped from entering the country. Stopping that incitement might have actually helped. It is unfortunate that you are more concerned with Trump's theoretical incitement over the actual Radical Islamic teachings that led to these murders. If you don't confront these Islamic thought leaders then all the gun bans in the world will not save you. An assault weapons ban certainly didn't prevent the Paris attacks.
    I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.
    I think it was. That being said I hope you can agree with me that banning that Iranian Imam from entering the US would be acceptable?
    I don't know the circumstances of him, when he entered, or what he said. But I'm going to judge from the gist of the comments that he was speaking death to gays or something. If we have that knowledge before he enters, then no, of course not. He should not be allowed in.

I would doubt that any of the liberals here (or most anywhere) believe that we should all anyone, Muslim or not, to gain residency without full investigation or background research. IMO, people who could be considered a 'risk' should have additional scrutiny based on risk factors. Young males, Irish hooligans, soccer fans, etc.

We need to recognize that it's not ISIS that inspires hatred towards gays but actually a significant component of Islamic teachings.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436505/mass-shooting-florida-anti-gay-violence-rooted-muslim-law

I don't know what 'embracing' Sharia law means. But I'm sure you are aware of Halakha, which exist in many parts of the US (namely, Brooklyn). Shakers, Mennonites, and Amish have also managed to preserve their religious laws while generally not running afoul of US code. It's not unusual at all to have religious courts in this country which are, at best, extra-legal. So long as there is an advocacy or implementation of violence, then I'm not concerned.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524

^^^
    There are a lot of hooligans that use fancy words on this train and it is usually indicative.

What exactly are considered fancy words...multi-syllabic ones?

(oops)

Curious of what it could be reflecting, from your perspective.

(by the way, it may be better to actually quote what you're responding to, as the ^^^'s can be misleading especially when the comments are flying - up to you, of course)
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

As long as there is a hint in the mind of the fool your statement is incorrect.
  • Options
    And this guy: We should not let people with ties to Indiana into this country. First it's Judge Curiel who is oppressing Trump, now this thwarted terrorist

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/los-angeles-gay-pride-arrest_us_575da27fe4b0ced23ca85716
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

I don't know what 'embracing' Sharia law means. But I'm sure you are aware of Halakha, which exist in many parts of the US (namely, Brooklyn). Shakers, Mennonites, and Amish have also managed to preserve their religious laws while generally not running afoul of US code. It's not unusual at all to have religious courts in this country which are, at best, extra-legal. So long as there is an advocacy or implementation of violence, then I'm not concerned.
    Wow.
  • Options
    ^^^
    This has nothing to do with Trump.
    We have to stop giving a platform for the religious.
    So as was stated earlier, Trump wants to build a wall against the crazies.
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    ^^^
    Are we supposed to understand anything that you're saying?
  • Options

^^^
    This has nothing to do with Trump.
    We have to stop giving a platform for the religious.
    So as was stated earlier, Trump wants to build a wall against the crazies.

He wants to build a wall against crazies? Is he walling in Westboro Baptist? How about much of the state of Florida, will that be walled off? I think you got confused. Mexico isn't Arkham Asylum.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,509
    hedonist said:

^^^

(oops)

(by the way, it may be better to actually quote what you're responding to, as the ^^^'s can be misleading especially when the comments are flying - up to you, of course)
    "I have, like, the best words." -Donald J Trump.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

Wow.
    Were you not aware of this?
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

I forgot an important word here: So long as there is NO advocacy.... Maybe that's why you were surprised.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,127

hedonist said:

^^^

(oops)

"I have, like, the best words." -Donald J Trump.
    word to your mother
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,138
    "aluha chocolate bar"? what does that even mean?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

It means that someone overestimates their aptitude for humor!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996

That's what I said. Sounds racist to me.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

I forgot an important word here: So long as there is NO advocacy.... Maybe that's why you were surprised.
    Advocay is irrelevant to me. Embracing sharia is not the same as being amish. It's time you brush up on the teaching of Islam when it comes to it's treatment of women and gays. This should be unacceptable in our society and it is shocking to see people accomadate it.
  • Options
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

Enkidu said:

2. Ban assault weapons

I don't believe I did.
    Perhaps it was PJ.

Advocay is irrelevant to me. Embracing sharia is not the same as being amish. It's time you brush up on the teaching of Islam when it comes to it's treatment of women and gays. This should be unacceptable in our society and it is shocking to see people accomadate it.
    You've been completely blinded by Fox news. Of course 'rigid' Sharia law involves cutting off hands for theft and the like. But there is also Sharia that involves how much interest can be charged to a person, child custody matters, inheritance, marriage, divorce, property allotment, etc. You should educate yourself just a bit as well. True Sharia is only practiced in the middle east, whereas Sharia focused on personal and business practices happen across Africa, in Europe, India, etc.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,176
    http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/donald-trump-s-conspiracy-turn-n591291
    Trump voiced similar suspicions about the president -- who has overseen continuous military operations targeting terrorist groups in multiple countries throughout his presidency -- after an attack by a radicalized couple in San Bernardino last year that killed 14 people.

In a speech on December 3 to the Republican Jewish Coalition, Trump suggested Obama did not characterize ISIS attacks as "radical Islamic terrorism" because of secret motives hidden from the public.

"I'll tell you what, we have a president that refuses to use the term, he refuses to say it," Trump said. "There's something going on with him that we don't know about."
    How stupid and irresponsible is a statement like that? Trump just gets more fringe by the day...

I can't wait to watch him get trounced
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,138
    edited June 2016

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/orlando-nightclub-massacre/donald-trump-s-conspiracy-turn-n591291

Trump voiced similar suspicions about the president -- who has overseen continuous military operations targeting terrorist groups in multiple countries throughout his presidency -- after an attack by a radicalized couple in San Bernardino last year that killed 14 people.

In a speech on December 3 to the Republican Jewish Coalition, Trump suggested Obama did not characterize ISIS attacks as "radical Islamic terrorism" because of secret motives hidden from the public.

"I'll tell you what, we have a president that refuses to use the term, he refuses to say it," Trump said. "There's something going on with him that we don't know about."

How stupid and irresponsible is a statement like that? Trump just gets more fringe by the day...

with every attack like the one on sunday, his chances get better and better. idiots respond to fear like nothing else.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,596
    edited June 2016

C'mon everyone knows that Obama is in league with the illuminati, ZOG, NWO, the Arab League, and of course the Rothschilds

D'UH :dizzy:
    Post edited by Bentleyspop on
  • Options

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

• Options
    http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/11924134/donald-trump-orlando-shooter-afghan

How stupid is this guy? It's been in the news for a full day that the gunman was born and raised in the USA.

• Options

http://www.vox.com/2016/6/13/11924134/donald-trump-orlando-shooter-afghan

How stupid is this guy? It's been in the news for a full day that the gunman was born and raised in the USA.

He knows that. He's speaking to the least common denominator. See how carefully he parsed his words? Because his parents immigrated, he was born an Afghan. More dog whistling.
This discussion has been closed.