Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,874

^^^
    Is a country with a border not private property and decides who comes and goes?

Uh. Is this really a discussion? Yes of course the US has the power under the Constitution to ban immigration. It absolutely does not have teh power to revoke citizenship as Godfather suggested earlier today though.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Deporting illegals, not citizens is what Trump will do.
  • Options

^^^

What do you do with illegals who have had children on American soil and they are minors?
  • Options
    ^^^
    Apparently that is the current issue.
    Trump wants to stop this situation from happening again and again for now.
  • Options

^^^

That's not an answer. There isn't one. That's why there had to be a pathway to citizenship.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Well not really,
    What did people illegally entering a country expect?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,745

^^^

Will Trump be able to deport more than Obama has?
  • Options

^^^
    Well not really,

Can you expand on this?
  • Options
    ^^^
    I don't have the numbers on that one.
  • Options
    mrussel1 said:

^^^
    Well not really,

Can you expand on this?
    Brass tacks - You know if you're illegal and it will be a matter of time until that issue is addressed.
    Trump welcomes all as long as they are legal.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547
    Another low energy, teleprompter speech by Lyin' Don today...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016

mrussel1 said:

^^^
    Well not really,

Can you expand on this?
    Brass tacks - You know if you're illegal and it will be a matter of time until that issue is addressed.
    Trump welcomes all as long as they are legal.
    That has nothing to do with birthright citizenship and the fact that his talking point of deportation is wholly untenable.
  • Options

^^^

You don't have the numbers on what?
  • Options

^^^

The amount that Obama has deported.
  • Options

^^^

Since I have internet in my house, I can help. He's deported more than any other president:
    pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/02/u-s-deportations-of-immigrants-reach-record-high-in-2013/
  • Options

^^^

Since I have internet in my house, I can help. He's deported more than any other president:
    pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2014/10/02/u-s-deportations-of-immigrants-reach-record-high-in-2013/
    Ok thanks.
    Then you asked a question that can't be answered unless Trump is President.
  • Options
    And now you can see how Trump is attempting to manipulate people who don't know facts and reality of what's happening, and somehow think crazy liberals just want free for all borders.
  • Options
    ^^^
    Trump is only saying he will deport all illegals.
    How is that manipulation?
    Can he do it? I would imagine it would be equal to or more than Obama.
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761
    mrussel1 said:

^^^

What do you do with illegals who have had children on American soil and they are minors?
    Send them home and make them take the kids with them. When the kids are of legal age, 18, the kids can come back -- without their parents -- and enjoy their rights as citizens.

• Options
    Like I said, he's playing on people's ignorance. His supporters think Obama wants all illegals to become citizens.
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

^^^

Send them home and make them take the kids with them. When the kids are of legal age, 18, the kids can come back -- without their parents -- and enjoy their rights as citizens.

With no application process?
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547

And now you can see how Trump is attempting to manipulate people who don't know facts and reality of what's happening, and somehow think crazy liberals just want free for all borders.

Nothing he said today, in his teleprompter speech, on tv, or on radio made any sense. He just sounds like everyone's crazy, racist uncle who nobody gives a shit about.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited June 2016

mrussel1 said:

^^^

The kids are home already.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,486
    edited June 2016

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You're a teacher ?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,761

mrussel1 said:

^^^

The children wouldn't need an application. They are natural born citizens. But until they are 18, they are not legally responsible for themselves. So, if we're wondering what to do with the adults with children, send the whole family back to wherever they came from, and when the kids are legally responsible for themselves, they are welcome back as citizens. . . If I were running for president, that's what I would propose if someone asked me about the kids. But people don't usually want to hear my answers, so, whatever.

• Options

mrussel1 said:

^^^

The children wouldn't need an application. They are natural born citizens. But until they are 18, they are not legally responsible for themselves. So, if we're wondering what to do with the adults with children, send the whole family back to wherever they came from, and when the kids are legally responsible for themselves, they are welcome back as citizens. . . If I were running for president, that's what I would propose if someone asked me about the kids. But people don't usually want to hear my answers, so, whatever.

You're a teacher ?
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,198

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You're a teacher ?
    Why ask this 2x? And why does it matter?

Im really unsure as to why anyone thinks anyone in the country illegally should get to stay. That's just nonsense. Now I understand because we've had gutless leadership that the problem has grown to a point where we need a middle ground solution, but I find it nuts and frankly offensive for people to state that the country doesn't have the right to enforce the laws. Wtf?
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You're a teacher ?

Im really unsure as to why anyone thinks anyone in the country illegally should get to stay. That's just nonsense. Now I understand because we've had gutless leadership that the problem has grown to a point where we need a middle ground solution, but I find it nuts and frankly offensive for people to state that the country doesn't have the right to enforce the laws. Wtf?
    Hey sorry to have ruffled your feathers I'm asking cause I don't agree with deporting 11million ok is that good enough for you !!!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117

Another low energy, teleprompter speech by Lyin' Don today...

He is a disaster that won't top 40%... and now that his popularity will begin to drop as he becomes a global joke, his "fans" will start dropping support quickly since it isn't cool anymore to cheer on this asshole
  • Options

mrussel1 said:

^^^

You're a teacher ?

I agree with immigration reform that's not what dreams & GF & I guess you want to deport everybody outta here you guys are wrong & so is Trump so go ahead keep on yelling about the immigrants !!
This discussion has been closed.