Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,458
    riley540 said:

JC29856 said:

Anyone up for some late night trivia?

What other world famous leader/ruler put his adult sons in positions of power within his administration? Dead or alive.

President Hoover whom received wealth as a miner, and president Kennedy whom inherited his wealth. Trump will be the 3rd president to donate his salary to charity. 400k per year is a lot more than I can offer!
    Were those family members running a multi billion dollar business that presents an obvious conflict of interest?

Here's the trivia answer: NO!

Glad to hear he is donating his salary to charity. First I've heard of it. And it's the first money of his that he has donated to charity in at least a decade.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
  • Options
    and yes, your country is being taken from you, you fucking idiots. by people who did their homework in school. by people who get up every morning and work their asses off until they can't work anymore.

all i've seen in the people that whine about losing their country is ENTITLEMENT.

how bout you fucking pick up a book instead of that god damn X-box? And if reading cramps your style, just do anything else besides putting on that ridiculous looking headgear and pretending like you are solider.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,450

JC29856 said:

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/white-nationalist-who-will-advise-donald-trump-white-house

Another article referring to white nationalist. These articles reference breibart headlines without defining the term white nationalist. Breibart is political commentary equivalent to the national inquirer with the goal of profit and readership.

Are you at all familiar with the alt-right at all? Have you ever curiously looked at Breitbart before this past week or so?

White nationalism is just one element to their hatred. They're also anti Semites, white supremacists, nativists, anti immigrationists, misogynists, racists, and they believe in white genocide. This is just off the top of my head. I'm sure I am missing other garbage they spew. Sure, go ahead and compare it to the National Enquirer.....as if the National Enquirer put out stories based on the hatred I just mentioned on a daily basis.

The alt-right's crazy backing of Trump was one of the first things that freaked me out about his campaign a year and a half ago. I really think the media has done everyone a disservice by largely ignoring this large faction of Trump's supporters up until now. I was shocked when it was barely mentioned when Bannon was brought on to be ceo of his campaign. To me, these were the deplorables that HRC was talking about and she was absolutely correct.

Steve Bannon has said that he wants Bretbart to be the platform for the alt-right....that means he condones all of this hateful rhetoric--white nationalism and everything else.
    Ditto I hope the media does not ever stop mentioning these points you bring up the guy is an outright bigot who now has an office in the WH ! It's unreal that here we are 2016 and the bigotry has infiltrated the WH , man we have regressed as a nation no doubt about it !!!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,130
    my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

JWPearl said:

are you all still going on about trump, how boring, get over it, i think the pressure of disappointed in so many has made him compelled to impress america responsibly in his abilty.
    so now conversation, it should be back to saving the world from climate change, disease and poverty

Not so fast, I believe it is important to look back and see where how we went wrong. There's a saying about history repeating itself and another one about telling a big enough lie.
    Where did we go wrong? Weren't you the guy thst posted hundreds of Podesta emails acting like HRC was satan? You probably voted 3rd party in a swing state as well

Where did we go wrong you ask? Very funny
    no shit...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    ^^^ don't blame the third party folks. they at least had the decency not to endorse this pussy grabbing, orangutan faced, racist.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    vaggar99 said:

^^^ don't blame the third party folks. they at least had the decency not to endorse this pussy grabbing, orangutan faced, racist.

got any facts to back up that statement? and to be honest that hate you spew is no different than what you accuse him of

3rd party vote...yeah you had some awesome choices out there this year let me tell ya
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    vaggar99 said:

Not very progressive to make fun of how someone's face looks, lol
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    my2hands said:

JC29856 said:

JWPearl said:

are you all still going on about trump, how boring, get over it, i think the pressure of disappointed in so many has made him compelled to impress america responsibly in his abilty.
    so now conversation, it should be back to saving the world from climate change, disease and poverty

Not so fast, I believe it is important to look back and see where how we went wrong. There's a saying about history repeating itself and another one about telling a big enough lie.
    Where did we go wrong? Weren't you the guy thst posted hundreds of Podesta emails acting like HRC was satan? You probably voted 3rd party in a swing state as well

Where did we go wrong you ask? Very funny
    Describe how I acted like Hilliary was satan?
    What does Podesta's emails have to do with trump?
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,729
    vaggar99 said:

and yes, your country is being taken from you, you fucking idiots. by people who did their homework in school. by people who get up every morning and work their asses off until they can't work anymore.

all i've seen in the people that whine about losing their country is ENTITLEMENT.

how bout you fucking pick up a book instead of that god damn X-box? And if reading cramps your style, just do anything else besides putting on that ridiculous looking headgear and pretending like you are solider.

This is a theory from someone who doesn't read much.
  • Options

JC29856 said:

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/white-nationalist-who-will-advise-donald-trump-white-house

Another article referring to white nationalist. These articles reference breibart headlines without defining the term white nationalist. Breibart is political commentary equivalent to the national inquirer with the goal of profit and readership.

Are you at all familiar with the alt-right at all? Have you ever curiously looked at Breitbart before this past week or so?

White nationalism is just one element to their hatred. They're also anti Semites, white supremacists, nativists, anti immigrationists, misogynists, racists, and they believe in white genocide. This is just off the top of my head. I'm sure I am missing other garbage they spew. Sure, go ahead and compare it to the National Enquirer.....as if the National Enquirer put out stories based on the hatred I just mentioned on a daily basis.

The alt-right's crazy backing of Trump was one of the first things that freaked me out about his campaign a year and a half ago. I really think the media has done everyone a disservice by largely ignoring this large faction of Trump's supporters up until now. I was shocked when it was barely mentioned when Bannon was brought on to be ceo of his campaign. To me, these were the deplorables that HRC was talking about and she was absolutely correct.

Steve Bannon has said that he wants Bretbart to be the platform for the alt-right....that means he condones all of this hateful rhetoric--white nationalism and everything else.
    Do you know anything about Chris Kyle? Would you describe him as a white nationalist?
    I'm trying to understand the difference between white nationalist and white supremacist, you seem to use them inter-changably.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,184
    pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

got any facts to back up that statement? and to be honest that hate you spew is no different than what you accuse him of

3rd party vote...yeah you had some awesome choices out there this year let me tell ya
    Worse choices than fucking Donald Trump????
  • Options

vaggar99 said:

not trying to present any theories here or even suggest that I'm an avid reader...Just observations over the last 20 years going back to college when these types of games rose to prominence.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Do you know anything about Chris Kyle? Would you describe him as a white nationalist?
    I'm trying to understand the difference between white nationalist and white supremacist, you seem to use them inter-changably.
    Did I say both of those terms were the same thing? Nope.

I would think a white supremacist thinks his race is more dominant than others where a white nationalist believes whites and non whites should not be comingled=segregation.

The alt-right is full of both of these kinds of people, as well as all the others I mentioned. Bannon wanted his website to be a platform for the alt-right, ie: condoning all their hatred.

Not sure what Chris Kyle (if he did or didn't believe in any of this) has to do with someone who promotes this kind of disgusting behavior having the ear of the president...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

I tried telling him this. This was not the normal lesser of two evil election. He'll see in due time...
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

I would think a white supremacist thinks his race is more dominant than others where a white nationalist believes whites and non whites should not be comingled=segregation.

The alt-right is full of both of these kinds of people, as well as all the others I mentioned. Bannon wanted his website to be a platform for the alt-right, ie: condoning all their hatred.

Not sure what Chris Kyle (if he did or didn't believe in any of this) has to do with someone who promotes this kind of disgusting behavior having the ear of the president...
    Chris Kyle has nothing to do with it other than me wondering if he fits the description of a white nationalist. Based on your description I say he does not, based on my understanding of white nationalist, I promote him as poster boy.
    White nationalists to me are people that blindly and hypocritically believe their white race and their nation are superior to all others.
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

I tried telling him this. This was not the normal lesser of two evil election. He'll see in due time...
    if anyone says Jill Stein and doesn't look at her VP pick, but calls Trump a racist my head may explode

Gary Johnson doesn't even know where Aleppo is

so who else?

Not vote? which i almost did or wasted it somewhere else on writing in Donald Duck?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

not trying to present any theories here or even suggest that I'm an avid reader...Just observations over the last 20 years going back to college when these types of games rose to prominence.
    Saying it's a result of the younger generation is a bad theory. Tying in video games is odd. And did you observe gen x with Atari and Nintendo?
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Chris Kyle has nothing to do with it other than me wondering if he fits the description of a white nationalist. Based on your description I say he does not, based on my understanding of white nationalist, I promote him as poster boy.
    White nationalists to me are people that blindly and hypocritically believe their white race and their nation are superior to all others.
    So what is your thought on the issue at hand then?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

vaggar99 said:

if anyone says Jill Stein and doesn't look at her VP pick, but calls Trump a racist my head may explode

Gary Johnson doesn't even know where Aleppo is

so who else?

Not vote? which i almost did or wasted it somewhere else on writing in Donald Duck?
    Who did you vote for?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    O

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Rudi or Bolton as Sec of State! Amazing how far down Hilliary dragged that position.
  • Options

^^^
    I was trying to reference this thread and give some humour since the OP in no longer w/ us.
    Maybe it's time to end this thread w/ a close...
    Trump is done

Where is the OP?

Has GF been banned?

You'll have to forgive me and my granny panties. I'm usually pretty sharp on the intake, but I just didn't recognize your post as something humorous- you're on a slightly different page than I these days.

To the topic... Trump is orange lol. Oh yeah... sexist and racist as well! I would like to say something about the fact that women alone had enough voting power to knock the orange pussy grabber out in the 1st round... but I won't. I wouldn't want to offend those women that are okay with such an obscenity.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    JC29856 said:

O

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Rudi or Bolton as Sec of State! Amazing how far down Hilliary dragged that position.
    Is there anything you care more about than your dislike for Clinton?
    Blaming her for Trump's pick is juvenile and silly, it just doesn't hold up.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

^^^
    I was trying to reference this thread and give some humour since the OP in no longer w/ us.
    Trump is done

Where is the OP?

Has GF been banned?

You'll have to forgive me and my granny panties. I'm usually pretty sharp on the intake, but I just didn't recognize your post as something humorous- you're on a slightly different page than I these days.

To the topic... Trump is orange lol. Oh yeah... sexist and racist as well! I would like to say something about the fact that women alone had enough voting power to knock the orange pussy grabber out in the 1st round... but I won't. I wouldn't want to offend those women that are okay with such an obscenity.
    Yup he was. Lukin2006 as well.
    Took his hate a tad too far (gf)
    Maybe it's just a 60 or 90 day rip
  • Options
    rgambs said:

JC29856 said:

O

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Is there anything you care more about than your dislike for Clinton?
    Blaming her for Trump's pick is juvenile and silly, it just doesn't hold up.
    Who else to blame for trump winning the election against the only candidate he could electoral landslide?
    Not to mention she set the sec of state bar for sociopathic incompetents.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    Trump is done

Where is the OP?

Has GF been banned?

Yup he was. Lukin2006 as well.
    Took his hate a tad too far (gf)
    Maybe it's just a 60 or 90 day rip
    Also muskydan and cliffy.
    Not trying to gossip, just information.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

This could be one of the most ignorant posts I've read this week.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    edited November 2016

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

Saying it's a result of the younger generation is a bad theory. Tying in video games is odd. And did you observe gen x with Atari and Nintendo?
    it's the way these games have found a way to consume people's lives for day's on end. i've seen countless people kicked out of school for giving priority to a game console over a final exam. dont get me wrong, i fucked around a lot in school. i still fuck around a lot.

it's a little judgmental, i know...but really, when you go to a 35 year old man's house, and he basically ignores everyone in the room (kids, friends etc) cuz he's busy playing Call of Duty or whatever, I see something a bit off. Oh and not to mention hogging the TV. Us liberals are tired of watching John Oliver on a laptop. I am want my 80" 5k back!!!! hahahah

That Atari, Nintendo generation games never had the internet or even computational power to make games like we've from PS, Xbox and PC platforms. so, there's no comparison.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

vaggar99 said:

it's the way these games have found a way to consume people's lives for day's on end. i've seen countless people kicked out of school for giving priority to a game console over a final exam. dont get me wrong, i fucked around a lot in school. i still fuck around a lot.

it's a little judgmental, i know...but really, when you go to a 35 year old man's house, and he basically ignores everyone in the room (kids, friends etc) cuz he's busy playing Call of Duty or whatever, I see something a bit off. Oh and not to mention hogging the TV. Us liberals are tired of watching John Oliver on a laptop. I am want my 80" 5k back!!!! hahahah

That Atari, Nintendo generation games never had the internet or even computational power to make games like we've from PS, Xbox and PC platforms. so, there's no comparison.
    I'm still not sure what your video game theory has to do with the election. And maybe you're a bit young, but I saw many people consumed with Atari and Nintendo.
This discussion has been closed.