Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    chadwick said:

we're talking a wall not a fence. a wall across the entire length of the border. you should think about what it would take to erect this wall. countless onsite concrete plants scattered across the length of the border, quarries up the ass, hundreds of dump trucks, cement trucks & heavy equipment. some 17,000 - 34,500 laborers working shifts around the clock & in 109 degree temperatures engineers will be grabbing one another by the crotch. mexico will be paying for it all. i guarantee it... i guarantee it

This is construction dude. It's what I do. I am good at it.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13623946/trump-electoral-college-votes

This is funny...four years ago Trump was going off on the electoral college because he was too stupid to realize the final vote count wasn't in yet.

Obama beat Romney by a few million votes.

"What difference does it make at this point"-HRC
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i understand it's conscruction work. i've done a bit of it myself. mexico isn't paying for a wall. there will not be a wall put up. it's bullshit
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,116
    JC29856 said:

http://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2016/11/14/13623946/trump-electoral-college-votes

This is funny...four years ago Trump was going off on the electoral college because he was too stupid to realize the final vote count wasn't in yet.

Is the final vote count in yet for 2016 presidential race? Aren't you doing the same stupid popular vote thing?
    Not final yet but the margin keeps widening in Clinton's favor....so no....I'm not doing the same stupid thing that Trump did.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    John Oliver:

“It is going to be too easy for things to start feeling normal—especially if you are someone who is not directly impacted by his actions—so keep reminding yourself: This is not normal,” said Oliver. “Write it on a Post-It note and stick it on your refrigerator, hire a skywriter once a month, tattoo it on your ass, because a Klan-backed misogynist internet troll is going to be delivering the next State of the Union address, and that is not normal. It is f—ed up."

hollywoodreporter.com/news/john-oliver-president-elect-donald-trump-election-2016-94697
  • Options
    tbergstbergs Posts: 9,318
    edited November 2016
    chadwick said:

i understand it's conscruction work. i've done a bit of it myself. mexico isn't paying for a wall. there will not be a wall put up. it's bullshit

I thought he conceded the other day that they may need to use fence in places too. I don't think it's going away. If not a complete border wall, then strategically placed fences and walls.
    It's a hopeless situation...
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    speaking of walls & folks sneaking in drugs, i'd bet just as many people bring drugs in from canada. thousands of those northern miles are just forests or farms standing there doing what forests & farms do. a wall across the southern border will not keep people nor drugs out. that is a fact
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    Trumps message of "unity" didn't even last a week.
  • Options
    vaggar99 said:

chadwick said:

we're talking a wall not a fence. a wall across the entire length of the border. you should think about what it would take to erect this wall. countless onsite concrete plants scattered across the length of the border, quarries up the ass, hundreds of dump trucks, cement trucks & heavy equipment. some 17,000 - 34,500 laborers working shifts around the clock & in 109 degree temperatures engineers will be grabbing one another by the crotch. mexico will be paying for it all. i guarantee it... i guarantee it

This is construction dude. It's what I do. I am good at it.
    That's how he's going to create all those jobs he's talked about. If he plans it right they won't finish until 2020 so the next president (most likely democratic) will take the hit on unemployment rates going up. Brilliant!
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    chadwick said:

speaking of walls & folks sneaking in drugs, i'd bet just as many people bring drugs in from canada. thousands of those northern miles are just forests or farms standing there doing what forests & farms do. a wall across the southern border will not keep people nor drugs out. that is a fact

I must have missed the news where cartels and gangs were out of control at the Canadian border. Are people at mass dying trying to crawl through the desert after being dropped off by human trafficking groups at the Canadian border?
  • Options
    PJPOWER said:

chadwick said:

I must have missed the news where cartels and gangs were out of control at the Canadian border. Are people at mass dying trying to crawl through the desert after being dropped off by human trafficking groups at the Canadian border?
    Canadians are sneaky like that. They're paying off the press.

Yeah, the illegal contraband comes in, but it pales in comparison to Mexico.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,442

He is an endless stream of hypocritical stupidity.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/an-ape-in-heels-wv-officials-slur-michelle-obama-and-say-melania-trump-will-be-refreshing/
    According to WSAZ, a message about the current first lady was shared thousands of times after it was posted on Facebook by Clay County Development Corporation Director Pamela Taylor.

“It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House,” Taylor wrote. “I’m tired of seeing an ape in heels.”

Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling reportedly praised Taylor’s post, writing, “Just made my day Pam.”

An online petition signed by 1,000 people called for both Taylor and Whaling to be fired.

You have got to be fucking kidding me

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,725
    Hey now, these trump voters aren't racist!
  • Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,590

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/11/an-ape-in-heels-wv-officials-slur-michelle-obama-and-say-melania-trump-will-be-refreshing/

According to WSAZ, a message about the current first lady was shared thousands of times after it was posted on Facebook by Clay County Development Corporation Director Pamela Taylor.

“It will be refreshing to have a classy, beautiful, dignified First Lady in the White House,” Taylor wrote. “I’m tired of seeing an ape in heels.”

Clay Mayor Beverly Whaling reportedly praised Taylor’s post, writing, “Just made my day Pam.”

An online petition signed by 1,000 people called for both Taylor and Whaling to be fired.

Take into consideration where we are as a country right now and add in that this took place among politicians from West Virginia and this shouldn't be so surprising.
    Unfortunately
  • Options

Take into consideration where we are as a country right now and add in that this took place among politicians from West Virginia and this shouldn't be so surprising.
    Unfortunately

I believe WV has "won" the most racist state award on several occasions if memory serves me right.
  • Options
    http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/elijah-cummings-wants-investigation-trump-blind-trust

Now we're talking. Trump wants to turn the business over to his kids and then treat Trump Tower as the 2nd WHite House. The potential for conflict is unbelievable.

• Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,024
    edited November 2016
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    These pictures w/ captions of Biden and Obama captions are pretty funny.
    http://www.theverge.com/2016/11/14/13623408/joe-biden-trump-presidency-prank-memes
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,124
    HA! I was right ... Trump doesn't want to leave his penthouse to go move into that shit-box at 1600 Penn

newsmax.com/Politics/trump-move-white-house/2016/11/14/id/758707/
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    edited November 2016
    http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/obama-news-conference-donald-trump-transition/

I told you [Insulting name-calling removed by Admin] he's a spineless two faced jerk but you won't listen.

Now I know how Daniel San feels.

Post edited by Kat on
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    There's a squirrel out there somewhere wondering who has all his nuts!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    rgambs said:

There's a squirrel out there somewhere wondering who has all his nuts!

It can't be Trump, cause he doesn't grab nuts... :lol:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Perfect description of some of you here attacking me.

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,995

Perfect description of some of you here attacking me.

I think there's the presidential appointment, and there's the policies and ideologies stood for by the man appointed. The former is indisputable. The latter being blindly accepted really doesn't speak to what democracy is.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CM189191CM189191 Minneapolis via Chicago Posts: 6,802
    Is "Give Trump a Chance" basically another way of saying "Give 'em enough rope, and they'll hang themselves"?
    WI 6/27/98 WI 10/8/00 MO 10/11/00 IL 4/23/03 MN 6/26/06 MN 6/27/06 WI 6/30/06 IL 8/5/07 IL 8/21/08 (EV) IL 8/22/08 (EV) IL 8/23/09 IL 8/24/09 IN 5/7/10 IL 6/28/11 (EV) IL 6/29/11 (EV) WI 9/3/11 WI 9/4/11 IL 7/19/13 NE 10/09/14 IL 10/17/14 MN 10/19/14 FL 4/11/16 IL 8/20/16 IL 8/22/16 IL 08/18/18 IL 08/20/18 IT 07/05/2020 AT 07/07/2020
  • Options
    chadwick said:

it's as if trump wants to go down in history as emperor trump. the trump dynasty begins the erecting of a wall to keep out the barbarians, yes/no?

This is pretty funny.
    I have so many visuals dancing in my head right now after reading this.
    It's probably true in his head I swear - that's what makes this so funny. He is so close to doing it.
    Emperor Trump....I can't.... :rofl:

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Trump kids are involved in cabinet decision making and possibly WH positions. They asked for temporary security clearances, I guess this happens when America elects 70 year olds as POTUS
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    Donald Trump just made one of his first big decisions as President-Elect: appointing Steve Bannon as his Chief Strategist and Senior Counselor. Bannon is a man who has promoted white nationalism as the head of Breitbart News – a website that regularly publishes racist, sexist, bigoted ideas in articles with headlines like “Birth Control Makes Women Unattractive and Crazy,” “Would You Rather Your Child Had Feminism or Cancer?” and “How Muslim Migrants Devastate a Community.” He told his ex-wife that he didn’t want their daughters going to school with Jewish children, and described progressive women as “a bunch of dy***.” This is a man who encourages hate, has been praised by supporters of the KKK and Nazi Party, and has been denounced by civil rights organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center and the Anti-Defamation League.

The President of the United States should condemn bigots – not give them a West Wing office and empower them to make decisions about the future of our country. Donald Trump claims he wants to be a “President for all” Americans. But Bannon’s appointment shows that so far President-Elect Trump is embracing the same kind of ugliness and divisiveness as he did throughout his campaign.
    -Elizabeth Warren

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/14/politics/white-nationalists-on-bannon/index.html
  • Options
    FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    President-elect Donald Trump's pick to head the transition team at the EPA, Myron Ebell, has described the consensus around global warming as "phony" and "not based on science."

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/article/meet-myron-ebell-the-climate-contrarian-leading-trumps-epa-transition
This discussion has been closed.