Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    JWPearl said:

are you all still going on about trump, how boring, get over it, i think the pressure of disappointed in so many has made him compelled to impress america responsibly in his abilty.
    so now conversation, it should be back to saving the world from climate change, disease and poverty

Not so fast, I believe it is important to look back and see where how we went wrong. There's a saying about history repeating itself and another one about telling a big enough lie.
  • Options

Trump is going to crush Hillary, similar to the Obama landslide wins before this. People are massively stereotyping his support and don't realize how big his fan base is. Dude is a beast and straight mows down his opponents. Hillary has it coming and it's going to shock a lot of people.

Good point
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    talking about his lies are not going to get you anywhere unless you address him personally and i dont see history repeating itself other than trump banning religion in his country and nations to follow which is my concern only
    but i dont think he is another hitler, liar perhaps, scanderlous perhaps but i think he felt rather ridiculous on nomination day when he won
    it was written all over his face , yes i saw fear and fear works out subjection which he may slightly do to appease hillary protestors and fans
    besides even the stars were against him, can you imagine how his victory felt ?? pretty crappy so he will please the people as well as keep to his word, unless i read him wrong and he's a complete nutter which is highly unlikely
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Anyone up for some late night trivia?

What other world famous leader/ruler renounced his salary? Past or present.
  • Options

What other world famous leader/ruler put his adult sons in positions of power within his administration? Dead or alive.
  • Options
    JC29856 said:

What other world famous leader/ruler put his adult sons in positions of power within his administration? Dead or alive.

that doesn't make a difference, it doesn't save his face if they act foolishly does it he can only blame himself if anything goes wrong
    he probably did that bc of protestors if that is the case, i dont know
    but i know that he is a little frightened and disheartened now, which is good for you all
  • Options

I will be giddy during Trump's concession tweet.

At least he had one written.
    Or did he?
  • Options

there is evidence that trump is in for the election trouncing of historic proportions. i saw a report yesterday that said projections show some red states turning blue. EC projection of 419 for clinton, 119 for trump.

http://www.examiner.com/article/projection-shows-clinton-defeats-donald-trump-419-119-on-electoral-college-map

smart guy
  • Options
    rgambs said:

His campaign only has a few million dollars cash in hand, and their fundraising operation is woefully pathetic.
    Doesn't look good for the Donald lol

lol
  • Options
    Jason P said:

Hilary will say whatever is needed to win the game of thrones. She is a sociopath.

good point
  • Options

It wouldn't be the first time a candidate got ruined for anti Semitic behavior. Remember Hymietown from Jesse Jackson?

The difference is Trump gains support Everytime he says crazy shit ..
    Good point!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    JWPearl said:

JC29856 said:

that doesn't make a difference, it doesn't save his face if they act foolishly does it he can only blame himself if anything goes wrong
    he probably did that bc of protestors if that is the case, i dont know
    but i know that he is a little frightened and disheartened now, which is good for you all
    I was looking for the answer Saddam Hussein. Remember Uday and Qusay?
    Anyway to your points, through his vermillion skin, I don't see fright at all, I see confidence and eagerness.
  • Options
    maybe you should look again when he was sitting with obama the first time after his election
    im brilliant with body language
    i see pride and fear deep inside
    trying to save face....http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/10/video-trump-obama-speak-after-white-house-meeting
  • Options
    riley540riley540 Denver Colorado Posts: 1,128
    JC29856 said:

President Hoover whom received wealth as a miner, and president Kennedy whom inherited his wealth. Trump will be the 3rd president to donate his salary to charity. 400k per year is a lot more than I can offer!
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

are you all still going on about trump, how boring, get over it, i think the pressure of disappointed in so many has made him compelled to impress america responsibly in his abilty.
    so now conversation, it should be back to saving the world from climate change, disease and poverty

OR you could go into the climate change thread and make no sense in there. It's the trump thread for Christ sake.
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Options
    good for you
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    riley540 said:

JC29856 said:

President Hoover whom received wealth as a miner, and president Kennedy whom inherited his wealth. Trump will be the 3rd president to donate his salary to charity. 400k per year is a lot more than I can offer!
    Good answer good answer!
    I was looking for Adolf Hitler. He turned down his $45K.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
    get some rest dude. Trump won. America will be great again.
  • Options
    “There must be no sugarcoating the reality that a white nationalist has been named chief strategist for the Trump administration.”

Can someone define a while nationalist?

Are those that are against Kapernick kneeling during the national anthem white nationalists?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/steve-bannon-white-house-racism-fear
  • Options
    http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.753247

Lieberman: Israel wants understandings with Trump administration as soon as possible
    (wonder if Israel will get that understanding before the American public???)

Defense Minister tells Israeli soldiers that Israel has no preference in U.S. elections( laughable!), but hopes to open channels of communication with new government soon.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

“There must be no sugarcoating the reality that a white nationalist has been named chief strategist for the Trump administration.”

Are those that are against Kapernick kneeling during the national anthem white nationalists?

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/14/steve-bannon-white-house-racism-fear

I will say that there are those who feel that the United States is 'their country'. I live in Houston, TX. Great diverse city. You got everyone here in large proportions. White, Black, Latino, Asian etc.

Here are two I've heard during the Obama years from two people I know very well.

1. My friend Brad regarding his Mexican parent's in-law: "These people come in to my country and tell me what I can do in my house"
    2. My brother in law regarding the Ferguson riots: "Go back to Africa you niggers"

This might define a white nationalist; although, I think it more closely defines a racist. Either way, both voted for Trump.
    Post edited by vaggar99 on
  • Options
    http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/white-nationalist-who-will-advise-donald-trump-white-house

Another article referring to white nationalist. These articles reference breibart headlines without defining the term white nationalist. Breibart is political commentary equivalent to the national inquirer with the goal of profit and readership.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,418
    How about that bannon pick real classy guy no ? Damn an outright white supremacists has an office in the WH how does that sit with his supporters here I'm not asking about the bigots that voted him in but folks in here ? ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    After all the crap Bafoon spewed about Obama for the last yr , Obama now has the decency to spend even more time counseling the Bafoon on the job of President again Obama has more class & dignity in his pinky then the whole Bafoon family combined !
  • Options
    edited November 2016

How about that bannon pick real classy guy no ? Damn an outright white supremacists has an office in the WH how does that sit with his supporters here I'm not asking about the bigots that voted him in but folks in here ? ...

the verdict is still out on this guy. He's definitely not a good guy. My guess is that he's an extremely smart guy that harbors some level of racial animosity, but no so much that he doesn't know how to use it to his advantage. That to me is the truly evil part of the man. He's fooling all these people into following the bs line that 'our country is being taken from us'.
  • Options
    Have you really looked into his past ? The guy is an outright white supremacist .
  • Options

Have you really looked into his past ? The guy is an outright white supremacist .

I have actually been doing a little research, but got a long way to go. you can help by using the website: https://archive.org/web/

and then going through breitbart.com history since 2012 when Bannon took over. My guess is that there is a whole treasure trove of misleading and obviously racially motivated tabloid type stories there. If you find anything, please share. Not just here, but everywhere.
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    JC29856 said:

JWPearl said:

Not so fast, I believe it is important to look back and see where how we went wrong. There's a saying about history repeating itself and another one about telling a big enough lie.
    Where did we go wrong? Weren't you the guy thst posted hundreds of Podesta emails acting like HRC was satan? You probably voted 3rd party in a swing state as well

Where did we go wrong you ask? Very funny
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,442
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

http://m.motherjones.com/politics/2016/11/white-nationalist-who-will-advise-donald-trump-white-house

Another article referring to white nationalist. These articles reference breibart headlines without defining the term white nationalist. Breibart is political commentary equivalent to the national inquirer with the goal of profit and readership.

Are you at all familiar with the alt-right at all? Have you ever curiously looked at Breitbart before this past week or so?

White nationalism is just one element to their hatred. They're also anti Semites, white supremacists, nativists, anti immigrationists, misogynists, racists, and they believe in white genocide. This is just off the top of my head. I'm sure I am missing other garbage they spew. Sure, go ahead and compare it to the National Enquirer.....as if the National Enquirer put out stories based on the hatred I just mentioned on a daily basis.

The alt-right's crazy backing of Trump was one of the first things that freaked me out about his campaign a year and a half ago. I really think the media has done everyone a disservice by largely ignoring this large faction of Trump's supporters up until now. I was shocked when it was barely mentioned when Bannon was brought on to be ceo of his campaign. To me, these were the deplorables that HRC was talking about and she was absolutely correct.

Steve Bannon has said that he wants Bretbart to be the platform for the alt-right....that means he condones all of this hateful rhetoric--white nationalism and everything else.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,442
    edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:

Laughable.

Educate yourself on the alt-right.
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.