Trump

Comments

• PJ_Soul said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304147-melania-trump-to-detail-goals-as-first-lady

Nothing against Melania but she is going to talk to us about "kindness and respect" and is married to that asshole?

Give me a fucking break.

I don't want to sound like a b*tch or anything, but she's pathetic. I feel like she is almost trapped in that marriage just because there is this odd underlying expression of desperation and embarrassment on her face all the time. I'm a little bit disturbed by her TBH. Very strange woman, and married to that.... it's actually kind of sad. And she is just SO out of her element trying to give speeches as a possible First Lady, it borderlines on bizarre.
    I know what you mean. She seems nice but she's a mail order bride....completely out of her element.

Imagine if a democrat was running with a foreign born wife who had posed nude in the past. The GOP would be all over it.

Hats off for the Clinton campaign leaving it alone I guess.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • I can't believe the air time that MSNBC gives Trump. They broadcast tons of his campaign stops. His speeches are so fucking inane it is hard to listen.

How anyone could vote for this idiot is beyond me.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    PJ_Soul said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304147-melania-trump-to-detail-goals-as-first-lady

Nothing against Melania but she is going to talk to us about "kindness and respect" and is married to that asshole?

Give me a fucking break.

I don't want to sound like a b*tch or anything, but she's pathetic. I feel like she is almost trapped in that marriage just because there is this odd underlying expression of desperation and embarrassment on her face all the time. I'm a little bit disturbed by her TBH. Very strange woman, and married to that.... it's actually kind of sad. And she is just SO out of her element trying to give speeches as a possible First Lady, it borderlines on bizarre.
    I know what you mean, but then I think that if she's trapped, it is only because of her own desire for money and power. Christ, she's the one who played interior decorator and created this bizzaro gilded world of all things gold in their home. She poses with designer dresses and her jewelry box, or strings of diamonds. So if she's trapped, she did it to herself. I find her disturbing as well.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Almost as bizarre as Billy Clinton being the First "Gentleman".

Why is that bizarre?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    I could pretty much quote your exact words in your previous post, lol.

I can't believe the air time that MSNBC gives Trump. They broadcast tons of his campaign stops. His speeches are so fucking inane it is hard to listen.

How anyone could vote for this idiot is beyond me.

The way he is now speaking feels like a strange stand-up comedy monologue. He is actually acting more strangely than usual the last couple days.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Yup. That's another "marriage" that is clearly about power and opportunism. Looking at how the Obamas, Carters, Bushs, Reagans acted together and looked at each other is a stark contrast to what we see from the Clintons and Trumps.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • CM189191 said:
    She looks exactly like one of my buddies from high school...if he wore a wig

edited November 2016
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    You think Bill Clinton is trapped in his marriage to a crazy person and out of his element giving speeches?
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    You think Bill Clinton is trapped in his marriage to a crazy person and out of his element giving speeches?
    Well he forgets her campaign slogan when giving a speech and I cannot think of any other reason someone would be married to such a deplorable person...I guess that would go both ways in that particular marriage though. They are both trapped and co-dependent upon each other. Nasty nasty people.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Well he forgets her campaign slogan when giving a speech an I cannot think of any other reason someone would be married to such a deplorable person...I guess that would go both ways in that particular marriage though. They are both trapped.
    I think Bill Clinton is struggling with his health.
    edited November 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Well he forgets her campaign slogan when giving a speech an I cannot think of any other reason someone would be married to such a deplorable person...I guess that would go both ways in that particular marriage though. They are both trapped.
    I hear sleeping with prostitutes on the side will do that to a person.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    I think he has essential tremors, but he is also just acting kind of off, like weakened or something. I really can't imagine what his role as First Gentleman (or whatever they end up calling it) will be. My first thought is that he won't be very involved, really just because of his health.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    I think he has essential tremors, but he is also just acting kind of off, like weakened or something. I really can't imagine what his role as First Gentleman (or whatever they end up calling it) will be. My first thought is that he won't be very involved, really just because of his health.
    Well that settles it, I'm not voting for Bill!
    Maybe they'll put him out to stud. Just let him graze in Michelle's White House garden all day. I hear he's vegetarian now.
    CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Maybe they'll put him out to stud. Just let him graze in Michelle's White House garden all day. I hear he's vegetarian now.
    Lol, that sounds perfect.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Well he forgets her campaign slogan when giving a speech and I cannot think of any other reason someone would be married to such a deplorable person...I guess that would go both ways in that particular marriage though. They are both trapped and co-dependent upon each other. Nasty nasty people.
    haha, this post looks like it was written by Trump himself. :lol:
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    haha, this post looks like it was written by Trump himself. :lol:
    It is a Trump thread, just trying to keep it relevant ;)
    CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    I doubt he would be interested unless the garden is filled with female White House aids. He can sit there and ponder the meaning of "is".
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,410
    yeah, he doesn't appear to be in the best health.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    I doubt he would be interested unless the garden is filled with female White House aids. He can sit there and ponder the meaning of "is".
    Do you honestly give a crap about what his sex life is like? I don't see it as relevant to this election....
    PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Do you honestly give a crap about what his sex life is like? I don't see it as relevant to this election....
    It is relevant to his relationship with his wife...plenty of studies out there showing how an unhealthy relationship can influence your focus and decision making skills due to the resulting stress and. Did that make it relevant?
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    It is relevant to his relationship with his wife...plenty of studies out there showing how an unhealthy relationship can influence your focus and decision making skills due to the resulting stress and. Did that make it relevant?
    Very relevant

Donald Trump. Three wives.
    Newt Gingrich. Three wives.
    Rudy Giuliani. Three wives.

Bill Clinton. One wife.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

I know what you mean. She seems nice but she's a mail order bride....completely out of her element.

Imagine if a democrat was running with a foreign born wife who had posed nude in the past. The GOP would be all over it.

Hats off for the Clinton campaign leaving it alone I guess.
    You keep writing things like this... "Imagine if it were a democrat the GOP would be all over it". Don't you get it yet? The GOP establishment was/is against Trump. His history and Melania's history was out there and the voters didn't care. The GOP lost to a man who for the most of his life was an actual democrat and who never adhered to the rules of the social conservatives. The Clinton campaign is leaving it alone because voters are not interested. It is a screw the establishment election. These details are irrelevant.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    CM189191 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Very relevant

Bill Clinton. One wife.
    But that R next to their name magically makes it better to deplorables.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    mfc2006 said:

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    CM189191 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Very relevant

Bill Clinton. One wife.
    but a bunch of side chicks...so what is worse? cheating on your wife or divorcing them for someone else or for whatever reason?

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Very relevant

Bill Clinton. One wife.
    but a bunch of side chicks

In addition to all of the R's wives, pretty sure there were ton's of side chicks too.
    www.myspace.com
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

mfc2006 said:

I think it has nothing to do with rock n roll or politics and everything to do with inhaling!
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

CM189191 said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJPOWER said:

PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Why is that bizarre?
    Very relevant

Bill Clinton. One wife.
    but a bunch of side chicks...so what is worse? cheating on your wife or divorcing them for someone else or for whatever reason?

Trump was bgragging about grabbing p**** when his current wife was 8 months pregnant.

Newt was caught cheating.

Giuliani has lost his mind. He needs to just go away. Everything he touches turns to shit.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

This discussion has been closed.