dignin said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

Well, it's not exactly what you would call "party headquarters"
    A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump
    ...how deplorable....

Waiting for BS to come on here pissed off that Trump isn't condemning this act enough.
    If he doesn't tweet condemning an act its like he never condemned it...Making it official on Twitter is just like a updating your relationship status on Facebook its not true unless you post it!

and here we go digging up one act, like one voter fraud incident to label all Trump supporters racist

I don't agree with it either. But the right kept harping on those "hillary supporters" that bombed that political office, like that's what all of hillary's supporters do. it's ridiculous. I don't know why people keep this stuff going.
    Of course it's ridiculous. That was my whole point....to illustrate how silly it sounds when a Republican candidate must always repudiate the words and/or actions of it's most extremist supporter. That is how you triple stamp a double stamp.
    it goes both ways. I don't expect trump or hillary to have to denounce every stupid action of a fraction of their supporters. not sure why anyone would think anyone should have to.
    I don't know if you understand the full context here. It was BS raging and ranting about how Hillary wasn't doing enough to condemn the firebombing of the DNC office last month.

BS is again living up to his handle.

Oh he gets it. The "raging and ranting" was an illustration of the ridiculousness of it all. I win.
    Haha, nice try at a backtrack. You were challenged by many posters and it was all very clear at the time you meant every word. I don't remember the part of the conversation where you said "Got you guys! I was just trying to prove a point!"

I said it then, and I will say it now, it's OK to admit when you're wrong. We are a forgiving bunch.

Since you win, I will give you a special trophy. You're welcome.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    Well this says a lot about why you can support Trump.
    I dont support either candidate...and the vile stuff that comes from the extreme left is the same hate that comes the hatred of the KKK

@Gern Blansten you are right about some of the conservative newspapers, but it doesnt matter wolves in sheep clothing when it comes to the media
    You have stated in 2 polls here that you are voting for Trump. That makes you a supporter.

Look at the papers on that list, hardly extreme left and some lean right, never having endorsed a democrat. You can't just explain that away.
    I will never in my life vote for HRC and the 3rd party candidates are more incompetent than Trump, ala Johnson, and Jill Stein doesn't have a chance and her VP pick is too radical for my taste....so there you have it if i decide to vote and that's up in the air till this weekend it would be Trump and just like a lot of people it would be a vote against Clinton (just like many that are voting for HRC are doing to Trump)
    so does this mean you rate lying and cheating as worse personal issues than sexual assault and fraud at least when discussing politics?
    Don't forget the supreme court issue...I mean if a conservative court is your thing then own your Trump vote.
    i agree with that but that is not a sentiment that was presented. he said he would never vote for Hillary and if was going to vote would vote for Trump. He presented a case for not voting for Hillary so I can only assume he finds the personal and/or political issues with Hillary far worse than sexual assault and fraud.
    or maybe all this "change" people grasp onto isn't someone who has been involved in politics for 30 years and is corrupt....i understood the Obama vote, i respected it, this guy sold everyone on real change then people want to follow him up with Clinton?? Someone who behind closed doors has told people one thing and then out in public says another, who on record has insulted minorities while calling out Trump, taken money from wall st, and put the countries national security at risk with her servers

Abedin, Weiner, Podesta, her Foundation and Qatar, Wikileaks...its all there

look no further than what JC has laid out there for everyone to see
    You don't think Trump is corrupt? Are you ignoring the Trump U issues? The non payment of vendors? He is getting flack now for not paying his pollsters about $700K.

Throw in the comments about bombing the shit out of everyone and damn....how do you say that is better than someone who mishandled some meaningless emails?
    He has issues too....i think many of us, including myself has stated this is what America has laid forth for us to choose from

it is the lesser of two evils...that term actually fits this election...as I have stated before I was a Rand Paul supporter and how a guy like that or Kasich got beat by Trump is beyond my way of thinking....I think someone stated because of low educated voters? maybe...or just plain old disenfranchisement and making a mockery of our system...we will never know the answer i guess

I feel like if i don't vote then I have no reason to complain...that's a personal feeling of mine so in those two choices i choose Trump,,,i stated my 3rd party opinion above on why I wont vote that way
    pjalive, I have an honest question - if you are voting Trump as a protest vote to send a message that Clinton is not fit for office, and you acknowledge that Trump is not fit for office (by referring to him as an evil), why not submit a vote to abstain? This way, your vote would be on record as suggesting there is no candidate nor party you identify with. It also (at least in my eyes) leaves you in a position where you shouldn't feel guilty for complaining.
    benj I appreciate this response..... I mentioned in another forum on the AMT that im giving myself till Sunday to make a firm decision on whom I'm voting for...I believe voting is important and if I don't vote i feel like im doing an injustice for the country, but you have a good point it's my right not to vote if I don't believe there is a viable candidate that I can get behind and that can win.Only problem is that I really don't want HRC as president and it would be a vote against her. What gives me a glimmer of hope if Trump is president is that both sides of the aisle will keep him in check, whereas with Clinton I believe no one would be above her (obviously that's my own opinion, but she has a lot of influence and power already) If she does become president then so be it I will live with it and continue moving forward and wish the best for the country and the world.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    I dont support either candidate...and the vile stuff that comes from the extreme left is the same hate that comes the hatred of the KKK

@Gern Blansten you are right about some of the conservative newspapers, but it doesnt matter wolves in sheep clothing when it comes to the media
    You have stated in 2 polls here that you are voting for Trump. That makes you a supporter.

Look at the papers on that list, hardly extreme left and some lean right, never having endorsed a democrat. You can't just explain that away.
    I will never in my life vote for HRC and the 3rd party candidates are more incompetent than Trump, ala Johnson, and Jill Stein doesn't have a chance and her VP pick is too radical for my taste....so there you have it if i decide to vote and that's up in the air till this weekend it would be Trump and just like a lot of people it would be a vote against Clinton (just like many that are voting for HRC are doing to Trump)
    so does this mean you rate lying and cheating as worse personal issues than sexual assault and fraud at least when discussing politics?
    Don't forget the supreme court issue...I mean if a conservative court is your thing then own your Trump vote.
    i agree with that but that is not a sentiment that was presented. he said he would never vote for Hillary and if was going to vote would vote for Trump. He presented a case for not voting for Hillary so I can only assume he finds the personal and/or political issues with Hillary far worse than sexual assault and fraud.
    or maybe all this "change" people grasp onto isn't someone who has been involved in politics for 30 years and is corrupt....i understood the Obama vote, i respected it, this guy sold everyone on real change then people want to follow him up with Clinton?? Someone who behind closed doors has told people one thing and then out in public says another, who on record has insulted minorities while calling out Trump, taken money from wall st, and put the countries national security at risk with her servers

You don't think Trump is corrupt? Are you ignoring the Trump U issues? The non payment of vendors? He is getting flack now for not paying his pollsters about $700K.

Throw in the comments about bombing the shit out of everyone and damn....how do you say that is better than someone who mishandled some meaningless emails?
    He has issues too....i think many of us, including myself has stated this is what America has laid forth for us to choose from

it is the lesser of two evils...that term actually fits this election...as I have stated before I was a Rand Paul supporter and how a guy like that or Kasich got beat by Trump is beyond my way of thinking....I think someone stated because of low educated voters? maybe...or just plain old disenfranchisement and making a mockery of our system...we will never know the answer i guess

I feel like if i don't vote then I have no reason to complain...that's a personal feeling of mine so in those two choices i choose Trump,,,i stated my 3rd party opinion above on why I wont vote that way
    pjalive, I have an honest question - if you are voting Trump as a protest vote to send a message that Clinton is not fit for office, and you acknowledge that Trump is not fit for office (by referring to him as an evil), why not submit a vote to abstain? This way, your vote would be on record as suggesting there is no candidate nor party you identify with. It also (at least in my eyes) leaves you in a position where you shouldn't feel guilty for complaining.
    benj I appreciate this response..... I mentioned in another forum on the AMT that im giving myself till Sunday to make a firm decision on whom I'm voting for...I believe voting is important and if I don't vote i feel like im doing an injustice for the country, but you have a good point it's my right not to vote if I don't believe there is a viable candidate that I can get behind and that can win.Only problem is that I really don't want HRC as president and it would be a vote against her. What gives me a glimmer of hope if Trump is president is that both sides of the aisle will keep him in check, whereas with Clinton I believe no one would be above her (obviously that's my own opinion, but she has a lot of influence and power already) If she does become president then so be it I will live with it and continue moving forward and wish the best for the country and the world.
    I just don't follow the logic of "I'm gonna vote for the screwball, and count on the other 2 branches to not let him get too out of line"

What indication is there that Trump intends to let anyone keep him in check?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

I just don't follow the logic of "I'm gonna vote for the screwball, and count on the other 2 branches to not let him get too out of line"

Because he isnt a dictator....they can and will keep him in check...Just like i hope they would with Clinton, depending upon how many deals and dirt she has on people (all speculation of course)
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,213
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Because he isnt a dictator....they can and will keep him in check...Just like i hope they would with Clinton, depending upon how many deals and dirt she has on people (all speculation of course)
    He sure talks like a dictator remember when he stated early on the campaign " I'm the only one that can fix this country " not exactly those words but you get the gist of it ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

I think the effort would be best spent voting 3rd party rather than not voting at all. if the other parties can show some type of improvement in support, maybe they can get moving with more funding and a bigger voice in the coming years.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

But a lot of the same people who are claiming Obama is a disaster are saying that Trump will be kept in check. Where are these mystical forces going to come from that haven't been here for the last eight years?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

Well, it's not exactly what you would call "party headquarters"
    A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump
    ...how deplorable....

Waiting for BS to come on here pissed off that Trump isn't condemning this act enough.
    If he doesn't tweet condemning an act its like he never condemned it...Making it official on Twitter is just like a updating your relationship status on Facebook its not true unless you post it!

and here we go digging up one act, like one voter fraud incident to label all Trump supporters racist

I don't agree with it either. But the right kept harping on those "hillary supporters" that bombed that political office, like that's what all of hillary's supporters do. it's ridiculous. I don't know why people keep this stuff going.
    Of course it's ridiculous. That was my whole point....to illustrate how silly it sounds when a Republican candidate must always repudiate the words and/or actions of it's most extremist supporter. That is how you triple stamp a double stamp.
    it goes both ways. I don't expect trump or hillary to have to denounce every stupid action of a fraction of their supporters. not sure why anyone would think anyone should have to.
    I don't know if you understand the full context here. It was BS raging and ranting about how Hillary wasn't doing enough to condemn the firebombing of the DNC office last month.

BS is again living up to his handle.

Oh he gets it. The "raging and ranting" was an illustration of the ridiculousness of it all. I win.
    Haha, nice try at a backtrack. You were challenged by many posters and it was all very clear at the time you meant every word. I don't remember the part of the conversation where you said "Got you guys! I was just trying to prove a point!"

I said it then, and I will say it now, it's OK to admit when you're wrong. We are a forgiving bunch.

Since you win, I will give you a special trophy. You're welcome.
    Nope. You're wrong. I am very deliberate in what I write here. You see when I posted those comments it was with the full knowledge that at some point some idiot Trump supporter would commit a similar sort of act. It was premptive commentary so that I wouldn't have to listen to any of the "Trump's rhetoric is responsible for this violence!" nonsense that happens everytime somebody on the right does something stupid. No candidate is responsible for the actions of their most extreme supporter. Glad we all agree. Thank you for the trophy. I shall put it on my mantle next to all my other rhetorical victory awards. I have to admit the shelf is getting kinda full.
    CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

It's perfect logic.

pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

He sure talks like a dictator remember when he stated early on the campaign " I'm the only one that can fix this country " not exactly those words but you get the gist of it ...
    That's not "dictator" talk that's "I'm the only one that's not owned by any special interest" talk. He doesn't owe anybody in either party anything, he doesn't owe any lobbyists anything, he has barely raised money from big corporations. This is the independent candidate people who don't want money in politics have been begging for. This means he can make real non-ideological attempts at fixing things based on advice and logic. He could fail but he wouldn't be making decisions for people he owes favours to.
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

CM189191 said:

pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

That's not "dictator" talk that's "I'm the only one that's not owned by any special interest" talk. He doesn't owe anybody in either party anything, he doesn't owe any lobbyists anything, he has barely raised money from big corporations. This is the independent candidate people who don't want money in politics have been begging for. This means he can make real non-ideological attempts at fixing things based on advice and logic. He could fail but he wouldn't be making decisions for people he owes favours to.
    You're pushing Trump shit through a rosey filter. That total dictator speak. Combine what he said in context of his personality, belief system, and his lack of basic understanding of how a law is made. Someone not beholden to special interests would make some sort of reference to the people of the country and doing what's they think is best without corporate influence.
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WOMAN WHO SUED DONALD TRUMP FOR CHILD RAPE WILL APPEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SPEAK OUT WITH HER NEW ATTORNEY LISA BLOOM TODAY

More than four months ago a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” sued Donald Trump for a series of sexual assaults that she alleges occurred at parties in New York in 1994. Jane Doe was just thirteen years old at the time. Her operative amended federal court complaint is available here.

The mainstream media has failed to cover the story, though Lisa Bloom posted an article in June 2016 entitled “Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored” which has received over one million social media “likes.”

Jane Doe will break her silence today and speak out about her allegations at the following place and time.

The Bloom Firm
    20700 Ventura Blvd., Suite 301
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364
    3pm Pacific Time
    November 2, 2016

Lisa Bloom’s assistant Marcelino Valencap
    (818) 914-7343
    Marcelino@TheBloomFirm.com

Well well
    This and burning down a black church. Has Trump denounced these actions?

Did the above even happen?
    BS44325 said:

The cancellation?

BS44325 said:

The cancellation?
    The alleged crime? Is this legit or another Rolling Stone UVA hoax? Is the equivalent of Danny Williams claiming Bill is his father? So few verified facts surrounding any of it.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

The cancellation?
    The alleged crime? Is this legit or another Rolling Stone UVA hoax? Is the equivalent of Danny Williams claiming Bill is his father? So few verified facts surrounding any of it.
    There was no criminal trial, obviously. I'm not sure what evidence they'll bring to the civil suit. I'd day it's highly likely he did it based on Trump admitting to being a sex offender along with the other accusations, along with his objectification of women, along with his authoritarianism, along with his immaturity, along with his social deficits

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

The cancellation?
    There was no criminal trial, obviously. I'm not sure what evidence they'll bring to the civil suit. I'd day it's highly likely he did it based on Trump admitting to being a sex offender along with the other accusations, along with his objectification of women, along with his authoritarianism, along with his immaturity, along with his social deficits
    Possibly or maybe the whole thing is a fabrication which will be completely dropped once the election is over? Right now it's just complete speculation.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    JC29856 said:
    This should be in The Hillary thread, since this website is cited there a LOT. :lol:
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Is the Cubs championship the universe's way of giving Earth one last thing to be happy about before Trump wins and ruins the planet?
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

Is the Cubs championship the universe's way of giving Earth one last thing to be happy about before Trump wins and ruins the planet?

If the Cubs somehow won the World Series, anything can happen now :worried:
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    At least if Trump wins PJ will go back to making darker records
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    pjalive21 said:

benjs said:

pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

I guess you have to keep in mind that a vote for Donald Trump is officially just that (a vote for Donald Trump), and unofficially it is both a protest vote against Hilary Clinton, but also still a vote for Donald Trump. Your vote can't carry the weight of a protest vote without acknowledging that it was in favour of Trump regrettably. This is why I say that going to the polling station and voting to abstain absolutely sends a message about the calibre of the candidates.

As far as Trump being kept in check by both Republicans and Democrats, this is where uncertainty comes into play. If the Republicans have a President who doesn't represent Republican ideals, the question becomes: will they adhere to Republican ideals and vote their colour's positions, will they vote their consciences, or will they focus on being a cohesive unit and predominantly vote in favour of their President's pursuits? My guess is that the collective conscience will not come into play unless they're voting to ban 8.5 month abortions (i.e. grave and obvious moral violations), which leaves Republicans voting Republican, or voting Trumpian. If a topic arises where the Trumpian position is not in agreement with the Republican position, what will happen? I wish I knew the answer to this, but I fear that votes would go in the Trumpian direction, which would be seen as a pro-Party decision.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited November 2016
    If you haven't seen, or heard yet.http://nypost.com/2016/11/02/trump-rape-accuser-abruptly-cancels-press-conference/
    Now comes the facts.
    Fact one the lawyer for jane doe. Lisa Bloom https://twitter.com/lisabloom
    https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/91364-ca-lisa-bloom-132501.html
    she gets side gigs on tv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y1BbC3MmXo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPSSPBye12Y
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEneGPimYZg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMkzuOVcXQ0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9f6oZwZcsE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gloria_Allred

Its completely bat shit confirmation bias. For a Lawsuit that will only be fought only in the courtroom of public opinion. And yet she's a "writer" of this hit piece, http://lisabloom.com/site/lisas-books/
    and doesn't disclose that she is the fucking "LAWYER" for Jane Doe the accuser, or the Daughter of the other Lawyer representing a few of Trump more "Public accusers" http://www.huffingtonpost.com/author/lisa-bloom

So this "story" has been floating around for a while, it has even been debunked by a lot of other media outlets that are now carrying it. But one "Source" has been keen on this "particular" case, and was updated nearly every step of the way.
    Please take your time, and read these follow pages thoroughly!
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-donald-trump-was-accused-of-raping-a-13-year-old-but-this-lawsuit-has-little-chance-of-succeeding/
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-jane-doe-drops-sexual-assault-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-for-now/
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-team-fires-back-after-jane-doe-refiles-rape-lawsuit-with-new-witness/
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/breaking-woman-who-sued-trump-for-allegedly-raping-her-when-she-was-13-to-speak-out/
    http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/woman-who-claims-trump-raped-her-cancels-press-conference-last-minute-after-threats/

The lawsuit was filed a couple of times, in different states. Then the most current one drops on the 1st Friday on October, in the SDNY. The federal judge is Ronnie Abrams, who is the sister of Dan "the man" Abrams https://twitter.com/danabrams?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
    the Legal guy for ABC, and the founder of http://www.mediaite.com/ and also the very keenly updated http://lawnewz.com
    So The lawyer kept dropping little hints, Lawnewz kept up to date with it. Then the case gets miraculously refiled on the 1st Friday of October in a different state. That so happens to falls into the lap of the SDNY Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams sister to the owner of a very up to date http://lawnewz.com who swiftly gave the case court date. So why did they refile in the SDNY? Why did this case move forwards when all the other failed? Ronnie Abrams (lawnewz sis) was Appointed by Barack Obama to the Southern District of New York in March 23, 2012.
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    BS44325 said:

yes, it did. or someone is amazing at photoshop.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304147-melania-trump-to-detail-goals-as-first-lady

Nothing against Melania but she is going to talk to us about "kindness and respect" and is married to that asshole?

Give me a fucking break.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited November 2016

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304147-melania-trump-to-detail-goals-as-first-lady

Nothing against Melania but she is going to talk to us about "kindness and respect" and is married to that asshole?

Give me a fucking break.

I don't want to sound like a b*tch or anything, but she's pathetic. I feel like she is almost trapped in that marriage just because there is this odd underlying expression of desperation and embarrassment on her face all the time. I'm a little bit disturbed by her TBH. Very strange woman, and married to that.... it's actually kind of sad. And she is just SO out of her element trying to give speeches as a possible First Lady, it borderlines on bizarre.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    PJ_Soul said:

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/304147-melania-trump-to-detail-goals-as-first-lady

Give me a fucking break.

I don't want to sound like a b*tch or anything, but she's pathetic. I feel like she is almost trapped in that marriage just because there is this odd underlying expression of desperation and embarrassment on her face all the time. I'm a little bit disturbed by her TBH. Very strange woman, and married to that.... it's actually kind of sad. And she is just SO out of her element trying to give speeches as a possible First Lady, it borderlines on bizarre.
    and don't get me started on the anchor babies
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    PJ_Soul said:

Give me a fucking break.

Almost as bizarre as Billy Clinton being the First "Gentleman".

This discussion has been closed.