Trump

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

^^^
    A rant?
    My god, is this what the world is coming to. People can't even say things against SNL?
    That show is terrible.
    Trump is right.

What are you talking about? Trump has been up on stage literally ranting about how the mainstream news media is rigging things against him because he gets negative coverage. He's gone on and on about it, not only on Twitter, but in person too, at rallies. But I'm sure he doesn't think it's rigged against Clinton when she gets negative press coverage. He's an idiot.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    PJ_Soul said:

^^^
    A rant?
    My god, is this what the world is coming to. People can't even say things against SNL?
    That show is terrible.
    Trump is right.

What are you talking about? Trump has been up on stage literally ranting about how the mainstream news media is rigging things against him because he gets negative coverage. He's gone on and on about it, not only on Twitter, but in person too, at rallies. But I'm sure he doesn't think it's rigged against Clinton when she gets negative press coverage. He's an idiot.
    Useful idiot
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    CM189191 said:

Well, it's not exactly what you would call "party headquarters"
    A Black Church Burned in the Name of Trump
    ...how deplorable....

Hope all of the drumpf supporters are proud of their fellow drumpf voters.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Waiting for BS to come on here pissed off that Trump isn't condemning this act enough.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Waiting for BS to come on here pissed off that Trump isn't condemning this act enough.
    If he doesn't tweet condemning an act its like he never condemned it...Making it official on Twitter is just like a updating your relationship status on Facebook its not true unless you post it!

and here we go digging up one act, like one voter fraud incident to label all Trump supporters racist

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Not necessary. Point proven.
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Explain.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    edited November 2016
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    Well this says a lot about why you can support Trump.
    I dont support either candidate...and the vile stuff that comes from the extreme left is the same hate that comes the hatred of the KKK

@Gern Blansten you are right about some of the conservative newspapers, but it doesnt matter wolves in sheep clothing when it comes to the media
    You have stated in 2 polls here that you are voting for Trump. That makes you a supporter.

Look at the papers on that list, hardly extreme left and some lean right, never having endorsed a democrat. You can't just explain that away.
    I will never in my life vote for HRC and the 3rd party candidates are more incompetent than Trump, ala Johnson, and Jill Stein doesn't have a chance and her VP pick is too radical for my taste....so there you have it if i decide to vote and that's up in the air till this weekend it would be Trump and just like a lot of people it would be a vote against Clinton (just like many that are voting for HRC are doing to Trump)
    so does this mean you rate lying and cheating as worse personal issues than sexual assault and fraud at least when discussing politics?
    Don't forget the supreme court issue...I mean if a conservative court is your thing then own your Trump vote.
    i agree with that but that is not a sentiment that was presented. he said he would never vote for Hillary and if was going to vote would vote for Trump. He presented a case for not voting for Hillary so I can only assume he finds the personal and/or political issues with Hillary far worse than sexual assault and fraud.
    or maybe all this "change" people grasp onto isn't someone who has been involved in politics for 30 years and is corrupt....i understood the Obama vote, i respected it, this guy sold everyone on real change then people want to follow him up with Clinton?? Someone who behind closed doors has told people one thing and then out in public says another, who on record has insulted minorities while calling out Trump, taken money from wall st, and put the countries national security at risk with her servers

Abedin, Weiner, Podesta, her Foundation and Qatar, Wikileaks...its all there

look no further than what JC has laid out there for everyone to see
    You don't think Trump is corrupt? Are you ignoring the Trump U issues? The non payment of vendors? He is getting flack now for not paying his pollsters about $700K.

Throw in the comments about bombing the shit out of everyone and damn....how do you say that is better than someone who mishandled some meaningless emails?
    He has issues too....i think many of us, including myself has stated this is what America has laid forth for us to choose from

it is the lesser of two evils...that term actually fits this election...as I have stated before I was a Rand Paul supporter and how a guy like that or Kasich got beat by Trump is beyond my way of thinking....I think someone stated because of low educated voters? maybe...or just plain old disenfranchisement and making a mockery of our system...we will never know the answer i guess

I feel like if i don't vote then I have no reason to complain...that's a personal feeling of mine so in those two choices i choose Trump,,,i stated my 3rd party opinion above on why I wont vote that way
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    NO
    FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD.... NO!

It usually is a case of lesser of two evils. This is a case of competent/corrupt verses an incompetent, crazy fucking boob who gets into needless twitter arguments with people on a daily basis. How half of this country can't see that is beyond me.

Donald Trump will ruin our democracy. HRC will continue the status quo (which believe me, isn't good....but Trump? Open your fucking eyes already).
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Explain.
    Nope. I win.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    I dont support either candidate...and the vile stuff that comes from the extreme left is the same hate that comes the hatred of the KKK

@Gern Blansten you are right about some of the conservative newspapers, but it doesnt matter wolves in sheep clothing when it comes to the media
    BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Explain.
    Nope. I win.
    Uh. Okay. I didn't know this was a competition. Good for you.

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Except for Robert Byrd right? I mean he was a member of the KKK yet found a comfortable home in Hillary's Democratic party.
  • BS44325 said:

dignin said:

BS44325 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Explain.
    Nope. I win.
    You can't triple stamp a double stamp...
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Except for Robert Byrd right? I mean he was a member of the KKK yet found a comfortable home in Hillary's Democratic party.
    What a dumb talking point. Google Robert Byrd/NAACP.
    www.myspace.com
  • BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

Byrd? He admitted his wrongs.... Come on
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

pjalive21 said:

You have stated in 2 polls here that you are voting for Trump. That makes you a supporter.

Look at the papers on that list, hardly extreme left and some lean right, never having endorsed a democrat. You can't just explain that away.
    I will never in my life vote for HRC and the 3rd party candidates are more incompetent than Trump, ala Johnson, and Jill Stein doesn't have a chance and her VP pick is too radical for my taste....so there you have it if i decide to vote and that's up in the air till this weekend it would be Trump and just like a lot of people it would be a vote against Clinton (just like many that are voting for HRC are doing to Trump)
    so does this mean you rate lying and cheating as worse personal issues than sexual assault and fraud at least when discussing politics?
    Don't forget the supreme court issue...I mean if a conservative court is your thing then own your Trump vote.
    i agree with that but that is not a sentiment that was presented. he said he would never vote for Hillary and if was going to vote would vote for Trump. He presented a case for not voting for Hillary so I can only assume he finds the personal and/or political issues with Hillary far worse than sexual assault and fraud.
    or maybe all this "change" people grasp onto isn't someone who has been involved in politics for 30 years and is corrupt....i understood the Obama vote, i respected it, this guy sold everyone on real change then people want to follow him up with Clinton?? Someone who behind closed doors has told people one thing and then out in public says another, who on record has insulted minorities while calling out Trump, taken money from wall st, and put the countries national security at risk with her servers

Abedin, Weiner, Podesta, her Foundation and Qatar, Wikileaks...its all there

look no further than what JC has laid out there for everyone to see
    You don't think Trump is corrupt? Are you ignoring the Trump U issues? The non payment of vendors? He is getting flack now for not paying his pollsters about $700K.

Throw in the comments about bombing the shit out of everyone and damn....how do you say that is better than someone who mishandled some meaningless emails?
    He has issues too....i think many of us, including myself has stated this is what America has laid forth for us to choose from

it is the lesser of two evils...that term actually fits this election...as I have stated before I was a Rand Paul supporter and how a guy like that or Kasich got beat by Trump is beyond my way of thinking....I think someone stated because of low educated voters? maybe...or just plain old disenfranchisement and making a mockery of our system...we will never know the answer i guess

I feel like if i don't vote then I have no reason to complain...that's a personal feeling of mine so in those two choices i choose Trump,,,i stated my 3rd party opinion above on why I wont vote that way
    pjalive, I have an honest question - if you are voting Trump as a protest vote to send a message that Clinton is not fit for office, and you acknowledge that Trump is not fit for office (by referring to him as an evil), why not submit a vote to abstain? This way, your vote would be on record as suggesting there is no candidate nor party you identify with. It also (at least in my eyes) leaves you in a position where you shouldn't feel guilty for complaining.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,099
    As an aside, if anyone's interested in reading a hilarious paraphrasing of the second debate (outdated already, I know), check out the modified transcription at http://waitbutwhy.com/2016/10/second-presidential-debate.html
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

If he doesn't tweet condemning an act its like he never condemned it...Making it official on Twitter is just like a updating your relationship status on Facebook its not true unless you post it!

and here we go digging up one act, like one voter fraud incident to label all Trump supporters racist

I don't agree with it either. But the right kept harping on those "hillary supporters" that bombed that political office, like that's what all of hillary's supporters do. it's ridiculous. I don't know why people keep this stuff going.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Trump is now ahead 46-41 in Ohio.

www.headstonesband.com

CM189191 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WOMAN WHO SUED DONALD TRUMP FOR CHILD RAPE WILL APPEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SPEAK OUT WITH HER NEW ATTORNEY LISA BLOOM TODAY

More than four months ago a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” sued Donald Trump for a series of sexual assaults that she alleges occurred at parties in New York in 1994. Jane Doe was just thirteen years old at the time. Her operative amended federal court complaint is available here.

The mainstream media has failed to cover the story, though Lisa Bloom posted an article in June 2016 entitled “Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored” which has received over one million social media “likes.”

Jane Doe will break her silence today and speak out about her allegations at the following place and time.

The Bloom Firm
    20700 Ventura Blvd., Suite 301
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364
    3pm Pacific Time
    November 2, 2016

Lisa Bloom’s assistant Marcelino Valencap
    (818) 914-7343
    Marcelino@TheBloomFirm.com

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

I don't agree with it either. But the right kept harping on those "hillary supporters" that bombed that political office, like that's what all of hillary's supporters do. it's ridiculous. I don't know why people keep this stuff going.
    Of course it's ridiculous. That was my whole point....to illustrate how silly it sounds when a Republican candidate must always repudiate the words and/or actions of it's most extremist supporter. That is how you triple stamp a double stamp.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

WOMAN WHO SUED DONALD TRUMP FOR CHILD RAPE WILL APPEAR FOR THE FIRST TIME AND SPEAK OUT WITH HER NEW ATTORNEY LISA BLOOM TODAY

More than four months ago a woman using the pseudonym “Jane Doe” sued Donald Trump for a series of sexual assaults that she alleges occurred at parties in New York in 1994. Jane Doe was just thirteen years old at the time. Her operative amended federal court complaint is available here.

The mainstream media has failed to cover the story, though Lisa Bloom posted an article in June 2016 entitled “Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored” which has received over one million social media “likes.”

Jane Doe will break her silence today and speak out about her allegations at the following place and time.

The Bloom Firm
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364
    3pm Pacific Time
    November 2, 2016

(818) 914-7343
    Trump was ahead in Ohio 46-41.
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Of course it's ridiculous. That was my whole point....to illustrate how silly it sounds when a Republican candidate must always repudiate the words and/or actions of it's most extremist supporter. That is how you triple stamp a double stamp.
    Maybe he wouldn't be in a position to denounce their acts if he wasn't prodding them in the first place:
    "I'll beat the crap out of you."
    "Part of the problem ... is nobody wants to hurt each other anymore."
    "The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."
    "In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
    "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."
    "I'd like to punch him in the face."
    "Knock the crap out of them."
    "Maybe he should have been roughed up."
    "I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."
    quotes from Trump all prior to March '16

Heeeeeyyyy - remember that time Hillary sent a duck?
    CM189191 said:

CM189191 said:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Bloom Firm
    Woodland Hills, CA 91364
    3pm Pacific Time
    November 2, 2016

(818) 914-7343
    CM189191 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

Maybe he wouldn't be in a position to denounce their acts if he wasn't prodding them in the first place:
    "In the good old days this doesn't happen because they used to treat them very, very rough."
    "Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

Wait...so it isn't ridiculous now? Man this is getting confusing.
    BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

it goes both ways. I don't expect trump or hillary to have to denounce every stupid action of a fraction of their supporters. not sure why anyone would think anyone should have to.

www.headstonesband.com

CM189191 said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

HAHAHA. now that was funny.

www.headstonesband.com

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

it goes both ways. I don't expect trump or hillary to have to denounce every stupid action of a fraction of their supporters. not sure why anyone would think anyone should have to.
    I don't know if you understand the full context here. It was BS raging and ranting about how Hillary wasn't doing enough to condemn the firebombing of the DNC office last month.

BS is again living up to his handle.

edited November 2016
    dignin said:

BS44325 said:

pjalive21 said:

dignin said:

CM189191 said:

...how deplorable....

I don't know if you understand the full context here. It was BS raging and ranting about how Hillary wasn't doing enough to condemn the firebombing of the DNC office last month.

BS is again living up to his handle.

Oh he gets it. The "raging and ranting" was an illustration of the ridiculousness of it all. I win.
    Post edited by BS44325 on
  • Why do I keep seeing, "I win" on all sorts of posts? Did my eight year old join the message board or something?
This discussion has been closed.