Trump

Comments

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

^^^
    Yes I understand that but who made the mark for Trump on SNL?
    Trump or the cast?
    It was an a game for SNL when they spoofed Palin.
    I reiterate that some people don't like that Trump was offended for being subjected voluntarily to a roast show.
    Why?

I can't make sense of this. He wasn't there, voluntarily or not, and it wasn't a roast.
    If he was there voluntarily for a roast and he got butthurt that doesn't make any sense either.

Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Polls close in less than one week and we're debating the history of SNL and if they're being fair?

Agreed. If we don't start taking this seriously we'll all be living in A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
  • BS44325 said:

Polls close in less than one week and we're debating the history of SNL and if they're being fair?

Agreed. If we don't start taking this seriously we'll all be living in A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
    Farley....
    Hartman....
    RIP
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958

^^^
    A satiric comedy that has been around forever has resorted to using Trump for ratings.
    No wonder all the talent left.

Now you're just trying to play the role of AMT wet blanket.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    BS44325 said:

how can we even take this freak show seriously? it's serious in its consequence, but not in its content.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

^^^
    A satiric comedy that has been around forever has resorted to using Trump for ratings.

I think you mean Debbie Downer. Wah waaaaaah.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    here in Utah, there is a third party, conservative alternative to trump named evan mcmullan. I just got a robocall from an avowed white supremecist, urging me to vote trump, not mcmullan. I'm sure donald is proud to have the support of white supremecists.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

here in Utah, there is a third party, conservative alternative to trump named evan mcmullan. I just got a robocall from an avowed white supremecist, urging me to vote trump, not mcmullan. I'm sure donald is proud to have the support of white supremecists.

Was that the robocall claiming Evan is a closeted homosexual?

Fuck that guy who did those.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

BS44325 said:

Farley....
    Hartman....
    RIP
    Thank goodness Al Franken is still around
    https://youtu.be/h0-FYyuvrRk
  • ^^^

I missed this, sorry.
    Being called a wet blanket, is it better or worse than being called a troll?
    SNL is terrible and Trump was right for saying so.
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552

^^^

I missed this, sorry.
    Being called a wet blanket, is it better or worse than being called a troll?
    SNL is terrible and Trump was right for saying so.
    trump is probably the only candidate for president that ever commented on snl. what a fucking loser.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Wobbie said:

The KKK Makes Its Support Of Donald Trump Official With A Newspaper Endorsement

http://uproxx.com/news/kkk-endorses-donald-trump/
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    As long as SNL just keeps bringing Radio Disney music acts and the same hosts over and over, that show is nothing to me.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Mentioned this was a fear of mine a few weeks ago....

White nationalists plot Election Day show of force
    KKK, neo-Nazis and militias plan to monitor urban polling places and suppress the black vote.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/suppress-black-vote-trump-campaign-230616
    www.myspace.com

KKK, neo-Nazis and militias plan to monitor urban polling places and suppress the black vote.

But emails.

Shake my head.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    I forgot when he was F**kface Von Clownstick
    https://youtu.be/C2OYxFlW0Yg
    Jon Stewart Discusses Twitter Fight with Donald Trump at Stand Up For Heroes, 11/1/16
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    dignin said:

But emails.

Shake my head.
    But Black Panthers!
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527

Don't forget the other one...the one owned by Sheldon Adelson who donated $25 million to Trump's campaign.

www.myspace.com
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

We already knew the establishment machine is behind Clinton. Nothing new.
    Free said:

Yeah, we know the editorial staff at all those papers are in on the evil conspiracy to get Hillary elected. But thank god the saints at the KKK are here to stand up for the people and tell the truth.

Shakes head.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Free said:

Yes, newspapers who have never endorsed a Democrat before were just chomping at the bit to elect Hillary...
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562
    dignin said:

Free said:

Yeah, we know the editorial staff at all those papers are in on the evil conspiracy to get Hillary elected. But thank god the saints at the KKK are here to stand up for the people and tell the truth.

Shakes head.
    It's all a sham the public falls for. Everyone loves a good circus.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Shakes head.
    does the sun ever shine where you are?
  • Free said:

dignin said:

Free said:

Shakes head.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • pjalive21 said:

so liberal newspapers (which are dying off by the day) support HRC..well stop the press!!! (see what i did there)...i dont see much difference between the hate of the KKK and the extreme left of most newspapers supporting whatever side they choose
    Pay attention spanky....quite a few of those endorsements came from conservative publications that have never endorsed a Dem before

pjalive21 said:

side note: The St. Louis PD is complete garbage and the National Inquirer has more credibility than that rag...sorry had to take a shot at my hometown paper
    Well this says a lot about why you can support Trump.
This discussion has been closed.