Trump

Comments

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Jason P said:

Trump up 1 point in ABC poll. Hillary was up by 12 points a week ago. Unbelievable.

businessinsider.com/trump-clinton-poll-lead-2016-11

Hillary was never up 12 points and she probably isn't down by one point now.
    I heard it was six points
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited November 2016

JC29856 said:
    Trump leads big in the uneducated white vote. And no, I'm not going to perpetuate any kind of stereotype.
    and Clinton leads with violent criminals who beat up the homeless

and with those deceased
  • http://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the-radar/2016/11/rnc-trump-voter-fraud-pacts-judge-ruling-230578
    A federal judge is ordering the Republican National Committee to detail any agreements it has with Donald Trump's campaign to engage in "ballot security" efforts in connection with next week's election — something the national GOP has been banned from doing for decades without court approval.
    The order also instructs the RNC to explain by 5 p.m. Tuesday what Trump campaign manager Kellyanne Conway and GOP vice presidential nominee Mike Pence were talking about in recent comments when they said that Trump's campaign was working closely with the RNC to make sure there is no fraud at the polls.
    Newark, N.J.-based U.S. District Court John Vazquez issued the order Monday after the Democratic National Committee went to court last week to allege that the RNC was violating consent decrees from the 1980s settling a case alleging that GOP pollwatchers sought to intimidate minority voters in a practice then known as "caging."
    The agreements allow the RNC to organize pollwatchers, but prohibit any effort to intimidate voters as they enter a polling place or to challenge individual voters, except as part of a program approved in advance by the court.
    The RNC insists it has worked to ensure compliance with the agreement and submitted to the court a series of memos sent to its personnel, national committee members and others from August through this month reminding them about the consent decree and the need to remain at arms length from all ballot security efforts. The memos tell RNC workers, officials and volunteers not to engage in poll watching efforts at all, not to take video or audio recordings at polling places and not to mention ballot fraud concerns on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter.
    However, in August, Pence appeared to indicate there was a joint effort by the Trump campaign and the RNC to combat voter fraud.
    "The Trump Campaign and the Republican National Committee are working very, very closely with state governments and secretaries of state all over the country to ensure ballot integrity," Pence said at a town hall meeting in Denver in August.

In addition, Conway reportedly told the Washington Post last month that the Trump campaign is "actively working with the national committee, the official party, and campaign lawyers to monitor precincts around the country.”
    The DNC also filed declarations from several of its pollwatchers Monday saying fellow pollwatchers at early voting sites in Nevada said they were sent by the RNC, but were told not to reveal that affiliation.
    In 2009, the RNC asked the judge assigned to the "caging" case since its inception in 1981, Dickinson Debevoise, to lift the order. He declined, but reined in the decree somewhat, narrowing who could move to enforce the order and allowing the RNC to submit ballot security plans just 10 days in advance instead of the previous 20. He also left the order in place through December 2017, but said it could be extended if the the DNC proved the RNC was violating it.
    Some of the RNC legal guidance issued this year warns that violations of the consent decree could result in its extension.
    The RNC appealed Debevoise's 2009 ruling to the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals, which upheld the decision. The judge, an appointee of President Jimmy Carter, died last year at age 91. When the DNC moved to enforce the decree last week, the case was randomly reassigned to Vazquez, who was appointed by President Barack Obama.

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138

Jason P said:

Trump up 1 point in ABC poll. Hillary was up by 12 points a week ago. Unbelievable.

Even with margin of error you can't deny that there has been a substantial swing. She can't put the clown away.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    pjalive21 said:

JC29856 said:
    Trump leads big in the uneducated white vote. And no, I'm not going to perpetuate any kind of stereotype.
    and Clinton leads with violent criminals who beat up the homeless

and with those deceased
    It's totally rigged (unless a republican wins!)
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,529
    edited November 2016
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Even with margin of error you can't deny that there has been a substantial swing. She can't put the clown away.

This poll is historically inaccurate. Has little effect on Nate Silver's forecast. Assuming Silver is right of course.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

Nope, but I don't think she ever ran a good campaign in her life.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717

Jason P said:

Jason P said:

This poll is historically inaccurate. Has little effect on Nate Silver's forecast. Assuming Silver is right of course.
    Had Romney up by 5 this same week 4 years ago
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Jason P said:

Jason P said:

there has been. Republicans going home
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited November 2016

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

There was someone on facebook (the cousin of an appalled person in a group I belong to) who donned an Obama mask and wore a target on his chest for Halloween. Apparently everyone at the party thought it was awesome. Trump supporter.

so you have a problem with freedom of expression even if distasteful? i mean Ed did wear a Dubya mask and pretty much defecate on it?

ive seen liberals do some pretty deplorable stuff like this with Dubya when he was in office...no double standards here
    What does "pretty much defecating on it" mean??? I don't remember that part, and I'm pretty sure I would recall Eddie dropping his pants on stage.
    My problem comes only when people encourage the assassination of the president. But me having a problem with that has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech, except in that I am exercising mine.
    He essentially chopped his head off....which, I think, is along the same lines as what this guy on Facebook is advocating.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2916155.stm
    This is ridiculous. I am familiar with the clip, and all he did was put the mask on a mic stand so that it was supported up on something at eye level. Lol, essentially chopped his head off - that is officially the dumbest thing I've seen so far today.
    I think he mimicked chopping it off with the mic stand. No?
    I don't remember that, or didn't take what he did as that.... but okay, if you say so.
    PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

PJ_Soul said:

There was someone on facebook (the cousin of an appalled person in a group I belong to) who donned an Obama mask and wore a target on his chest for Halloween. Apparently everyone at the party thought it was awesome. Trump supporter.

so you have a problem with freedom of expression even if distasteful? i mean Ed did wear a Dubya mask and pretty much defecate on it?

ive seen liberals do some pretty deplorable stuff like this with Dubya when he was in office...no double standards here
    What does "pretty much defecating on it" mean??? I don't remember that part, and I'm pretty sure I would recall Eddie dropping his pants on stage.
    My problem comes only when people encourage the assassination of the president. But me having a problem with that has absolutely nothing to do with freedom of speech, except in that I am exercising mine.
    He essentially chopped his head off....which, I think, is along the same lines as what this guy on Facebook is advocating.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/2916155.stm
    This is ridiculous. I am familiar with the clip, and all he did was put the mask on a mic stand so that it was supported up on something at eye level. Lol, essentially chopped his head off - that is officially the dumbest thing I've seen so far today.
    I think he mimicked chopping it off with the mic stand. No?
    I don't remember that, or didn't take what he did as that.... but okay, if you say so.
    Pjalive's point is valid. This is just an example relevant to this message board. There we plenty of other examples back in the day of folks wishing Bush were dead. I think I remember Gore Vidal casually joking about on The View or something and nobody made a big deal about it.
    I am not aware of these events, but I find it very hard to believe that Halloween costumes featuring Bush's assassination or Bush on a noose effigies as football games were taken well at the time. I seem to recall massive uproars when singers simply sang negative songs about that guy. People were running around acting like speaking negatively about Bush was anti-American. So sorry, but I think your memory is failing you on this one.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    edited November 2016
    Pennsylvania state police have raided a Delaware County political field office seeking evidence of possible voter-registration fraud, according to court records.

In a warrant filed late last week in County Court, investigators said they were seeking documents, financial information, and lists of employees at the Norwood office of FieldWorks LLC, a national organization that often does street work for Democrats, records show.

The warrant did not specify the nature of the probe, but said agents also were looking for "templates . . . utilized to construct fraudulent voter registration forms" and "completed voter registration forms containing same or similar identifying information of individuals on multiple forms."

A Delaware County judge on Friday afternoon signed the search warrant, but it was not known when it was executed. The warrant application was approved by the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. Jeff Johnson, a spokesman for the Attorney General's Office, declined to comment.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

http://www.fieldworks.com/clients/

Here is good reference on voting machines and election rigging. Check out the youtube video, talk about influencing US elections.
    http://blackboxvoting.org/
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    JC29856 said:

Pennsylvania state police have raided a Delaware County political field office seeking evidence of possible voter-registration fraud, according to court records.

In a warrant filed late last week in County Court, investigators said they were seeking documents, financial information, and lists of employees at the Norwood office of FieldWorks LLC, a national organization that often does street work for Democrats, records show.

The warrant did not specify the nature of the probe, but said agents also were looking for "templates . . . utilized to construct fraudulent voter registration forms" and "completed voter registration forms containing same or similar identifying information of individuals on multiple forms."

A Delaware County judge on Friday afternoon signed the search warrant, but it was not known when it was executed. The warrant application was approved by the Pennsylvania Attorney General's Office. Jeff Johnson, a spokesman for the Attorney General's Office, declined to comment.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/politics/20161101_State_raids_Delco_offices__seeking_evidence_of_voter_registration_fraud.html

http://www.fieldworks.com/clients/

Here is good reference on voting machines and election rigging. Check out the youtube video, talk about influencing US elections.
    http://blackboxvoting.org
    /

i was researching that yesterday and found it interesting what they found out about the rigging and how they are doing it...Bev Harris has done some good work

only problem is that Infowars broke this news which will make people roll their eyes in disbelief

edited November 2016
    JC29856 said:
    I read an extremely long article about this yesterday (link below) that goes through all of the minutiae of how the computer nerds came to the conclusion that there could be a link, and anonymous sources help that along too ... I really don't know. There seem to be conflicting facts and odd coincidences and reasons to be suspicious (although the whole "there are peaks during high/low points in the campaign" theory seems pretty silly, given the pace of craziness in the campaign). I recommend that everyone interested in this story read this if you haven't already. It doesn't really clear things up, lol, but it still definitely gives a complete picture of the facts so far and the processes used in figuring nothing out, haha. ;)

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/cover_story/2016/10/was_a_server_registered_to_the_trump_organization_communicating_with_russia.html
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    JC29856 said:
    I like how he ends with: "That's the thing about conspiracy theories. You can never answer all of the questions satisfactorily"

So WaPo article cites the NYT. NYT cites....no one? Where are the results of the FBI investigation? Or is this article just another fluff piece full of speculation and opinion?
    CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:
    I like how he ends with: "That's the thing about conspiracy theories. You can never answer all of the questions satisfactorily"

So WaPo article cites the NYT. NYT cites....no one? Where are the results of the FBI investigation? Or is this article just another fluff piece full of speculation and opinion?
    From an un-named FBI source, take for what its worth.
    JC29856 said:

CM189191 said:

JC29856 said:

From an un-named FBI source, take for what its worth.
    Kind of like those unnamed & retired Secret Service sources that called Hillary a w*tch because they were trying to market their scandalous tell-all book?
  • This is interesting.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-in-new-poll-in-wake-of-email/
    I'm posting this here instead of the Hillary thread in case the factual article may cause some more election stress disorder in some.
    Anyone notice how silent Trump is right now? The reason is obvious, but it's still pretty damn weird for Trump to be so quiet only a week before the election. It tells me that even he has finally acknowledged that if he does anything besides sit there and shut the fuck up, he is a massive liability who can only hurt his campaign. And he could still win. How incredibly ridiculous.
  • The average of all the polls has hardly moved the needle though. The race is tightening, I'm sure, but I don't see any sign of a Trump stampede.
  • The average of all the polls has hardly moved the needle though. The race is tightening, I'm sure, but I don't see any sign of a Trump stampede.

That is because the silent majority can't be seen or herd.

The average of all the polls has hardly moved the needle though. The race is tightening, I'm sure, but I don't see any sign of a Trump stampede.

No, no stampede. I'm just saying that all he has to do to drop in the polls is open his mouth, lol.
  • FreeFree Posts: 3,562

This is interesting.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/donald-trump-leads-hillary-clinton-in-new-poll-in-wake-of-email/
    I'm posting this here instead of the Hillary thread in case the factual article may cause some more election stress disorder in some.

Oh, the DRAMA!!!
  • PJ_Soul said:

The average of all the polls has hardly moved the needle though. The race is tightening, I'm sure, but I don't see any sign of a Trump stampede.

No, no stampede. I'm just saying that all he has to do to drop in the polls is open his mouth, lol.
    Which is exactly why Alicia Machado was introducing Hillary today. They're poking Trump daring him to say something.
  • Free said:

This is interesting.

Oh, the DRAMA!!!
    Oh indeed.
    Trump has consistently said that even if he doesn't say or do anything he is in the press.

Your choice of "herd" in regards to a silent majority is the most spot on commentary I've seen from you on here. Freudian slip?
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    edited November 2016

With that clever of word play, you don't need to be told that a majority is greater than half.

Your choice of "herd" in regards to a silent majority is the most spot on commentary I've seen from you on here. Freudian slip?
    Nope.
    Deliberate.

This is interesting.

Interesting in that it's the only national poll showing Trump ahead?
    *Overall results have a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 2.5 points

PJ_Soul said:

Anyone notice how silent Trump is right now? The reason is obvious, but it's still pretty damn weird for Trump to be so quiet only a week before the election. It tells me that even he has finally acknowledged that if he does anything besides sit there and shut the fuck up, he is a massive liability who can only hurt his campaign. And he could still win. How incredibly ridiculous.

When you say silent what you referring to? He literally not saying anything, him twittering or media coverage?
This discussion has been closed.