Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    eddiec said:

Wait, so Biden goes non PC and all the people who hate being PC are disgusted with Biden's non PC remark. I'm confused. lol

Explains PJalive21's hypocritical outrage over the vandalized Trump star and GOP double standard hypocrisy. You can only break the law and be anti PC if you're white and republican and have a penis.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,198
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Alt-right reality is alive and well. I look forward to Turd Blossom stating that trump is the clear winner even when the closed polls and vote counts show otherwise.

This isn't an alt-right train of thought but more of a gut feeling but i think we may see a first this year where polling failed and Trump squeaks it out...then again that gut feeling could be gas sooooooooooo we will find out in a week and half :sick:

Your perception can only be influenced by your surroundings. If you live in MO, it stands to that you think it's going Trump's way. Because it is there.
    yep...same with Indiana. People around here just can't believe Hillary can possibly win because they don't see any Clinton yard signs.

Of course Obama won Indiana in 2008...lots of pants shitting that year
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    pjalive21 said:

Alt-right reality is alive and well. I look forward to Turd Blossom stating that trump is the clear winner even when the closed polls and vote counts show otherwise.

This isn't an alt-right train of thought but more of a gut feeling but i think we may see a first this year where polling failed and Trump squeaks it out...then again that gut feeling could be gas sooooooooooo we will find out in a week and half :sick:

That's what scares me a bit. Even though I don't think the polling is wrong, and I certainly trust Nate Silver, I don't want to get too excited yet. I honestly wouldn't be too surprised if he pulled it out....only because I'm starting to be convinced that Americans are much stupider than I thought.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options

I watched a fox news video of megan kelly interviewing newt. At the end she was incredibly disrespectful, telling him "I hope you get some help for your anger issues". What kind of fucking reporter says that to a guest?

She's not actually a reporter
    And her comment came after he accused her, quite angrily, of being fixated on sex and not interested in policy.
    Yeah I've never been a big fan of hers but he deserved it.
    Of course, many Trumpkins are calling her a liberal and cuckservative just because she dares to NOT go right of Hitler.
  • Options

I watched a fox news video of megan kelly interviewing newt. At the end she was incredibly disrespectful, telling him "I hope you get some help for your anger issues". What kind of fucking reporter says that to a guest?

She's not actually a reporter
    And her comment came after he accused her, quite angrily, of being fixated on sex and not interested in policy.
    Yeah I've never been a big fan of hers but he deserved it.
    Of course, many Trumpkins are calling her a liberal and cuckservative just because she dares to NOT go right of Hitler.
    Who calls her that?
    Link?
    I'm a Trumpkin and I don't call her that.
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,315
    so...

trump is down bigly.

this election is going to be a bloodbath.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Yeah his internal polling is coming out the same as Nate Silver. Trump knows he is going down...

• Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Yeah his internal polling is coming out the same as Nate Silver. Trump knows he is going down...
    Does it ever end with the American campaign? Now we have internal polls?
    Vote already.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3879324/Donald-Trump-spends-100-000-week-internal-polling-s-giving-results-public-surveys-losing.html
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,547

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3879324/Donald-Trump-spends-100-000-week-internal-polling-s-giving-results-public-surveys-losing.html
    What?....you think internal polling is new? Trump's own campaign manager is.....wait for it....a pollster.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    What?....you think internal polling is new? Trump's own campaign manager is.....wait for it....a pollster.
    No I know it's not new but it is fishy that magically these "internal polls" are headlines now.
    Even on AMT!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,765
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    No I know it's not new but it is fishy that magically these "internal polls" are headlines now.
    Even on AMT!
    It's not that unusual. Especially for stuff like this from a campaign that's losing as badly as Trump's is this close to the election. More stuff like this will be leaked as we get closer to 11/8.

Just read a story that Clinton has 150M cash on hand. Trump has 16M and he hasn't raised one dollar for the RNC this month....and he hasn't come close to putting up the kind of money from his own pockets that he said he would. Sorry to say that Trump, like all politicians (perhaps more so) really cares about the polls. Like, a lot. Bigly. He sees the writing on the wall.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited October 2016

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    Even on AMT!
    It's not that unusual. Especially for stuff like this from a campaign that's losing as badly as Trump's is this close to the election. More stuff like this will be leaked as we get closer to 11/8.

Just read a story that Clinton has 150M cash on hand. Trump has 16M and he hasn't raised one dollar for the RNC this month....and he hasn't come close to putting up the kind of money from his own pockets that he said he would. Sorry to say that Trump, like all politicians (perhaps more so) really cares about the polls. Like, a lot. Bigly. He sees the writing on the wall.
    That may be so.
    But Stein sure seems to have presence lately.
    edit- writing on the wall Trump paints
  • Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    Even on AMT!
    It was just a disgruntled staffer flapping his mouth...not newsworthy just interesting

• Options
    dignin said:
    As usual,
    An anti-Trump venom filled video passes.
    I would love to post a positive Trump video or pic.
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,747
    But you can't find one?
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,043
    edited October 2016
    brianlux said:

pjalive21 said:

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Wait, so Biden goes non PC and all the people who hate being PC are disgusted with Biden's non PC remark. I'm confused. lol

Haha, seriously!

“What he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault,” Biden said. “I wish we were in high school. I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish.”

Obviously Biden is not calling Trump out for a fist fight. He said, "I wish we were in high school." Biden is talking metaphorically. We've all done that, said things like, "Why I could just strangle that guy!" You don't really do it. You don't go and strangle some guy. You're just pissed because the guy is a dip shit who is abusive to women or puppys or whatever.

Good on ya, Joe!
    Thanks for breaking that down Brian.
    However, the drumpf supporters can't seem to understand verifiable and believable facts. They certainly aren't going to see, read, and understand the truth you speak of.
    Taking him behind the gym? maybe he wants to make out with Trump not fight him because you dont go behind the gym to fight someone

Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch
    Ohhh God Biden would have destroyed this clown. It would have been pretty pretty fun
    Definitely!
    hedonist said:

Not a Trump supporter here, but why is it OK to cream over the idea of him getting creamed - by our Vice President...yet other forms of violence are denounced?

Can't wait till this fucking election is over.

Whomever mentioned devolving in this (or another?) thread - I think it was Hugh - amen. No high roads when it comes to politicking.

This is where quoting gets screwed up. The reason may be that some readers do not click on "show previous quotes" in order to keep things in context. My reaction, "definitely" refers to Cliffy's "Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch". See, I'm not saying "definitely" to idea of Joe beating up Trump behind the gym but rather in an election race.

Hedo, the comments made by Biden were metaphorical. I explained this earlier. I don't think anyone here, not me anyway, is suggesting it would be cool for Biden to beat up Trump. No, not all. I don't see any hypocrisy regarding violence here. None.

Post edited by brianlux on
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,848
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 9,018

dignin said:
    As usual,
    Who's stopping you?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487

dignin said:
    As usual,
    Go ahead I dare you to find one !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options

so...

trump is down bigly.

Vote already.
    Even on AMT!

That may be so.
    But Stein sure seems to have presence lately.
    edit- writing on the wall Trump paints
    Stein has presence? What are you talking about?

If any third party candidate has "presence" it's McMullen who has a legit shot at stealing Utah, of all places, from the republican nominee.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,487
    I'll take Biden with the knockout in three rounds Trump looks like he hasn't done a sit up in 50 yrs !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

eddiec said:

Explains PJalive21's hypocritical outrage over the vandalized Trump star and GOP double standard hypocrisy. You can only break the law and be anti PC if you're white and republican and have a penis.
    im not mad at Biden, i thought his comments were hilarious and whoever damaged the star is a one off wack job

and what is wrong with being white and having a penis? all of a sudden i should be ashamed to a white male...never going to happen nor do i think any one particular group is better than the other...your comment might be the stupidest thing to hit the AMT in years
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,747
    The being white and having a penis comment was a reference to hypocrisy, not saying anything is wrong with it.
  • Options

The being white and having a penis comment was a reference to hypocrisy, not saying anything is wrong with it.

Of course Trumpkins have a problem with comprehension. They can't understand big Stephen Hawking approved words.

And he just proves my point about preaching political incorrectness while whining about liberals being PIC because they won't tolerate his intolerance.
  • Options
    pjalive21 said:

eddiec said:

im not mad at Biden, i thought his comments were hilarious and whoever damaged the star is a one off wack job

and what is wrong with being white and having a penis? all of a sudden i should be ashamed to a white male...never going to happen nor do i think any one particular group is better than the other...your comment might be the stupidest thing to hit the AMT in years
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fEkWH8DB7b0
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    edited October 2016
    brianlux said:

brianlux said:

pjalive21 said:

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Haha, seriously!

“What he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault,” Biden said. “I wish we were in high school. I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish.”

Obviously Biden is not calling Trump out for a fist fight. He said, "I wish we were in high school." Biden is talking metaphorically. We've all done that, said things like, "Why I could just strangle that guy!" You don't really do it. You don't go and strangle some guy. You're just pissed because the guy is a dip shit who is abusive to women or puppys or whatever.

Good on ya, Joe!
    However, the drumpf supporters can't seem to understand verifiable and believable facts. They certainly aren't going to see, read, and understand the truth you speak of.
    Taking him behind the gym? maybe he wants to make out with Trump not fight him because you dont go behind the gym to fight someone

Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch
    Ohhh God Biden would have destroyed this clown. It would have been pretty pretty fun
    Definitely!
    hedonist said:

Not a Trump supporter here, but why is it OK to cream over the idea of him getting creamed - by our Vice President...yet other forms of violence are denounced?

Whomever mentioned devolving in this (or another?) thread - I think it was Hugh - amen. No high roads when it comes to politicking.

This is where quoting gets screwed up. The reason may be that some readers do not click on "show previous quotes" in order to keep things in context. My reaction, "definitely" refers to Cliffy's "Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch". See, I'm not saying "definitely" to idea of Joe beating up Trump behind the gym but rather in an election race.

Hedo, the comments made by Biden were metaphorical. I explained this earlier. I don't think anyone here, not me anyway, is suggesting it would be cool for Biden to beat up Trump. No, not all. I don't see any hypocrisy regarding violence here. None.

I understand metaphors, was speaking to the commentary, as there's definitely blood-lust all over in this fuckery called an election. I guess we see this differently; totally cool with that.

*PS - this reader and sometime commenter shows previous quotes, or tries to.

*edit - quoting seems to be working!
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818

Of course Trumpkins have a problem with comprehension. They can't understand big Stephen Hawking approved words.

And he just proves my point about preaching political incorrectness while whining about liberals being PIC because they won't tolerate his intolerance.
    who is this Trumpkin you speak of? Have i defended the guy over some BS? absolutely...is he my first choice? not even close...Rand Paul is

have I bashed Clinton? absolutely and thats what most of my posting is about is her not being right for the candidacy... I would never in my life vote for her and I will vote Trump over her 10000 times
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,043
    hedonist said:

brianlux said:

brianlux said:

pjalive21 said:

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Haha, seriously!

Good on ya, Joe!

Definitely!
    hedonist said:

I understand metaphors, was speaking to the commentary, as there's definitely blood-lust all over in this fuckery called an election. I guess we see this differently; totally cool with that.

*PS - this reader and sometime commenter shows previous quotes, or tries to.

*edit - quoting seems to be working!
    Yeah, it's brutal times. I think we'll all be glad when the election is over but the probable down side to that is will anything change or will we just go back to business as usual including continual war, a disproportionate number of African Americans being imprisoned, Native Americans having their land and culture stolen from them, the widening gap between the haves and have not and, worst of all, the continued onslaught against nature resulting in resource depletion and anthropogenic climate change. It's very hard to be optimistic about those things getting better with either Trump or Clinton in the presidency. For many it will be a matter of going from the over-the-top "fuckery called an election" (well said) to painfully slow process of working to resolve those issues.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

This discussion has been closed.