Options

Trump

Comments

• Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Wait, so Biden goes non PC and all the people who hate being PC are disgusted with Biden's non PC remark. I'm confused. lol

Haha, seriously!

“What he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault,” Biden said. “I wish we were in high school. I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish.”

Obviously Biden is not calling Trump out for a fist fight. He said, "I wish we were in high school." Biden is talking metaphorically. We've all done that, said things like, "Why I could just strangle that guy!" You don't really do it. You don't go and strangle some guy. You're just pissed because the guy is a dip shit who is abusive to women or puppys or whatever.

Good on ya, Joe!
    Thanks for breaking that down Brian.
    However, the drumpf supporters can't seem to understand verifiable and believable facts. They certainly aren't going to see, read, and understand the truth you speak of.
    Taking him behind the gym? maybe he wants to make out with Trump not fight him because you dont go behind the gym to fight someone

Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,661
    pjalive21 said:

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Wait, so Biden goes non PC and all the people who hate being PC are disgusted with Biden's non PC remark. I'm confused. lol

Haha, seriously!

“What he said he did and does is a textbook definition of sexual assault,” Biden said. “I wish we were in high school. I could take him behind the gym. That's what I wish.”

Obviously Biden is not calling Trump out for a fist fight. He said, "I wish we were in high school." Biden is talking metaphorically. We've all done that, said things like, "Why I could just strangle that guy!" You don't really do it. You don't go and strangle some guy. You're just pissed because the guy is a dip shit who is abusive to women or puppys or whatever.

Good on ya, Joe!
    However, the drumpf supporters can't seem to understand verifiable and believable facts. They certainly aren't going to see, read, and understand the truth you speak of.
    Taking him behind the gym? maybe he wants to make out with Trump not fight him because you dont go behind the gym to fight someone

Crazy Joe Biden, too bad HRC prevented him from running it would have been fun to watch
    Ohhh God Biden would have destroyed this clown. It would have been pretty pretty fun
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 41,000

pjalive21 said:

brianlux said:

eddiec said:

Haha, seriously!

Good on ya, Joe!

Ohhh God Biden would have destroyed this clown. It would have been pretty pretty fun
    Definitely!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    10,000 people went to the last Trump event.

30 went to Tim Kaine's.

Green screens are being given used at Clinton events.
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Not a Trump supporter here, but why is it OK to cream over the idea of him getting creamed - by our Vice President...yet other forms of violence are denounced?

Can't wait till this fucking election is over.

Whomever mentioned devolving in this (or another?) thread - I think it was Hugh - amen. No high roads when it comes to politicking.
  • Options
    unsungunsung I stopped by on March 7 2024. First time in many years, had to update payment info. Hope all is well. Politicians suck. Bye. Posts: 9,487
    edited October 2016
    hedonist said:

Not a Trump supporter here, but why is it OK to cream over the idea of him getting creamed - by our Vice President...yet other forms of violence are denounced?

Whomever mentioned devolving in this (or another?) thread - I think it was Hugh - amen. No high roads when it comes to politicking.

When a Democrat HQ gets firebombed let's talk high road.

Until then let's not pretend the left cares about taking the high road. Their candidate knew about the manufactured violence.
    Post edited by unsung on
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,146
    hedonist said:

I think context makes a difference. As I said, I think it is highly inappropriate for the current VP to make such a statement. But again, he wasn't inciting violence. he was stating what he wish he could do because he is so frustrated with how trump is allowed to say the things he says and still have so much support. it is baffling.

But yeah, it is completely hypocritical for Biden to denounce violence towards women and follow it up with his violent wish list of his own.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

hedonist said:

Until then let's not pretend the left cares about taking the high road. Their candidate knew about the manufactured violence.
    oh shut up with your "let's pretend the left cares about ..." already. it's getting old and it's stupid.
    Post edited by HughFreakingDillon on
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    I watched a fox news video of megan kelly interviewing newt. At the end she was incredibly disrespectful, telling him "I hope you get some help for your anger issues". What kind of fucking reporter says that to a guest?
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    BentleyspopBentleyspop Craft Beer Brewery, Colorado Posts: 10,596

I watched a fox news video of megan kelly interviewing newt. At the end she was incredibly disrespectful, telling him "I hope you get some help for your anger issues". What kind of fucking reporter says that to a guest?

She's not actually a reporter
    And her comment came after he accused her, quite angrily, of being fixated on sex and not interested in policy.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179

And her comment came after he accused her, quite angrily, of being fixated on sex and not interested in policy.
    Yeah I've never been a big fan of hers but he deserved it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options

well whatever you call someone who hosts a news show on tv. I say "journalist", and people say "this person is not a journalist". fine. Media person? is that the official term I'm supposed to use? :lol:

yes, but I'm getting increasingly annoyed by people in the media acting like unprofessional buffoons who think it is their place and appropriate to insult someone. challenge someone on their position, absolutely. but don't take personal digs. that's just unprofessional and uncalled for. I have seen it on MSNBC, CNN, and now Fox. it's the new normal, and it's unfortunate.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,476

well whatever you call someone who hosts a news show on tv. I say "journalist", and people say "this person is not a journalist". fine. Media person? is that the official term I'm supposed to use? :lol:

yes, but I'm getting increasingly annoyed by people in the media acting like unprofessional buffoons who think it is their place and appropriate to insult someone. challenge someone on their position, absolutely. but don't take personal digs. that's just unprofessional and uncalled for. I have seen it on MSNBC, CNN, and now Fox. it's the new normal, and it's unfortunate.
    I agree but Newt deserved it telling her to just move past it considering his past with women issues he should just shut the fuck up and go crawl back in the cave he came from ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    whether he deserved or not is moot. she is supposed to be a professional. tell him that he's incorrect or "that's your opinion" and move on. no need for a parting shot.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,764
    edited October 2016

whether he deserved or not is moot. she is supposed to be a professional. tell him that he's incorrect or "that's your opinion" and move on. no need for a parting shot.

Why not? As mentioned, her job does allow for her own editorial insights, and that was one of them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    unsung said:

hedonist said:

Did she know about it? I couldn't evidence of that.
  • Options

unsung said:

hedonist said:

There isn't any evidence of that at all.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,742
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

hedonist said:

I figured, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It's weird, but even regular middle road people are under the impression that Hillary is proposing "open borders" about immigration.
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

hedonist said:

I figured, but I gave him the benefit of the doubt. It's weird, but even regular middle road people are under the impression that Hillary is proposing "open borders" about immigration.
    Yes, it's very strange. Amazing what just one widely watched bullshit comment out of Trump's mouth can do. Scary stuff.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Why not? As mentioned, her job does allow for her own editorial insights, and that was one of them.
    editorial insight is quite different from childish insults, in my opinion.
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options

PJ_Soul said:

editorial insight is quite different from childish insults, in my opinion.
    Not after what Newt said. She has a right to defend herself IMO.
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,513
    unsung said:

30 went to Tim Kaine's.

Big gateway pundit fan, huh? Every time I go there, I feel as if my computer is about to get a virus.

And it was 300, not 30.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841

unsung said:

30 went to Tim Kaine's.

Big gateway pundit fan, huh? Every time I go there, I feel as if my computer is about to get a virus.

And it was 300, not 30.
    15k at Clinton rally in Winston Salem right now.
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 18,179
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

30 went to Tim Kaine's.

And it was 300, not 30.
    15k at Clinton rally in Winston Salem right now.
    Yeah the right seems to like the narrative that rally crowds represent election winners.

Trump says it at basically every rally...."the press doesn't want to show the crowd...they don't want you to know how many people are here"

Getting really fucking old.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Options
    Alt-right reality is alive and well. I look forward to Turd Blossom stating that trump is the clear winner even when the closed polls and vote counts show otherwise.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    pjalive21pjalive21 St. Louis, MO Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

Alt-right reality is alive and well. I look forward to Turd Blossom stating that trump is the clear winner even when the closed polls and vote counts show otherwise.

This isn't an alt-right train of thought but more of a gut feeling but i think we may see a first this year where polling failed and Trump squeaks it out...then again that gut feeling could be gas sooooooooooo we will find out in a week and half :sick:

• Options
    mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 28,841
    pjalive21 said:

This isn't an alt-right train of thought but more of a gut feeling but i think we may see a first this year where polling failed and Trump squeaks it out...then again that gut feeling could be gas sooooooooooo we will find out in a week and half :sick:

Your perception can only be influenced by your surroundings. If you live in MO, it stands to that you think it's going Trump's way. Because it is there.
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    pjalive21 said:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/27/us/politics/trump-star-on-hollywood-walk-of-fame-is-smashed.html?_r=0

Just more tolerance being shown from the open armed left leaning liberals....who are the deplorable now? 3 incidents of destruction of GOP property, Clinton and her team encouraging violence against Trump supportes, now this

seriously the more im reading and witnessing the more my vote will go to this man....was originally going to exercise my right not to vote

Just more "tolerate my intolerance or you're intolerant" bullshit from Trumpkins like you. You guys whine about liberals being PC yet when they're politically incorrect by vandalizing you throw a hissy fit like the double standards partisan hack hypocrite you are.
  • Options
    I didn't realize that the Hollywood walk of fame was owned by the GOP. And some people think Hollywood is a bastion of liberalism?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    pjalive21 said:

pjhawks said:

pjhawks said:

that was a good read and very true...although i always chuckle seeing Jon Favreau thinking it's the actor/comedian.

you see some of what he mentions in the local Toomey-McGinty race. Toomey just refuses to say yes or no whether he supports Trump. It's just bizarre. even when asked he doesn't give an answer.

i don't know what is going to happen with the Republican party but someone sane has to step up for them in the future for the good of all of us.
    ha, yeah, man. They couldn't really be more opposite.

The Toomey thing is so annoying. He is obviously voting for Trump but playing people for idiots. I really hope McGingy beats him.

Wasn't that what the last 8 years were supposed to be? Weren't they supposed to figure this out and find someone sane after all the Obama attacks, rise of Palin and the tea party? They ended up in a worse spot...
    I'm torn on the Toomey-McGinty race honestly. Demo here but something about McGinty I can't get behind. Maybe a residual from the whole Kathleen Kane disaster.

the republicans keep going deeper and deeper down the hole. does a national beat down change that course? i'm not sure. their agenda is so...has any party at any time been so far off on almost every social issue as the current republican party?
    I think there needs to be a referendum on the republican social policy, which Toomey is clearly very much behind. I do really like that McGinty is somewhat of an environmentalist. What does she have to do with Kane? Also, the non-answers on Trump are just condescending

The "Shady Katie" commercial is also the worst political commercial I have ever seen.

I don't see them self correcting. There are too many lunatics. If anything the far right splinters off somehow...
    This is how I see it going down -

First, the electing of a black president led to Trump, and now the electing of a woman president will bring....something worse.

Second, 25 years down the line there will no longer be a Republican Party - it will have gone the way of the 65 million year old, I mean 4.000 year old, dinosaur. I think you'll see the Dems split into two new parties - a more social, liberal party and a more fiscally conservative party.
    Typical leftist propaganda....

I dont know how much worse the democratic party can bring us Obama followed by Clinton the one, two, US knock out punch
    Typical pot calling the kettle black translation of this:

You calling others propaganda is like Sandra Bernhard calling Rachel McAdams ugly.
This discussion has been closed.