Trump

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

Wobbie said:

you trump guys can dig all the dirt you want....some of it probably even has merit.....but do do you really want trump to win? do you really want him to "lead" our country? do you really believe he can "make america great"? (i discount "again" because "again" is some utopian idea of the the leave it to beaver era).

Statements like that make you seem that because you are American it is a life changing decision.
    Trump has followers outside of the USA.
    It is a hard concept to grasp for Americans, I don't know why though.
    huh?

it's not a life changing decision. It could be a life changing election.

and, I know trump has followers outside of the US.....like in moscow.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

Wobbie said:

you trump guys can dig all the dirt you want....some of it probably even has merit.....but do do you really want trump to win? do you really want him to "lead" our country? do you really believe he can "make america great"? (i discount "again" because "again" is some utopian idea of the the leave it to beaver era).

Statements like that make you seem that because you are American it is a life changing decision.
    huh?

Sometimes the Americans have to know that there is more than one country or two in the world.
    This one guy called Donald Trump has all eyes watching not just AMT.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958

Wobbie said:

We like to think people in other countries are smarter than that.
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859

Wobbie said:

Funny. I live in Europe and travel a lot. It's been embarrassing being an American with this whole Trump thing going on. You wouldn't believe the amount of questions I get and 100% of the time people are in shock as to why this guy even has a chance.

But you're right, there are some groups in Europe that support him. Mainly:

The Northern League- they're the neo-nazi facist group from Northern Italy who still hail Mussolini as the greatest ruler ever.
    Nigel Farage- although i think he's backed off recently
    And most far right racist groups in Europe support him.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    63% of Americans do not have $1000 for emergency..princeton research
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    Wobbie said:

Wobbie said:

huh?

"Huh?" Is the appropriate reaction to everything this dude posts
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,210
    Trump no policy message only rigged elections talk over & over with no evidence of it at all !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527

Trump no policy message only rigged elections talk over & over with no evidence of it at all !

Funny thing is I actually like the term limit thing. I've always been a proponent of that. But to suddenly spring that upon us just a couple weeks before the election just reaks of utter desperation--plus it's all muddled up in talks of rigging and other nonsense. If he would've made this part of this platform 6 months ago and kept at it and avoided all the other utter shit he talks about, he might've had a shot.

I love how a couple days ago he retweets an outlier poll showing him gaining ground on HRC....then yesterday says he doesn't believe the polls anymore (I suppose after realizing how far behind he is). How people can't see through this con man is beyond me.
    www.myspace.com

Funny thing is I actually like the term limit thing. I've always been a proponent of that. But to suddenly spring that upon us just a couple weeks before the election just reaks of utter desperation--plus it's all muddled up in talks of rigging and other nonsense. If he would've made this part of this platform 6 months ago and kept at it and avoided all the other utter shit he talks about, he might've had a shot.

I love how a couple days ago he retweets an outlier poll showing him gaining ground on HRC....then yesterday says he doesn't believe the polls anymore (I suppose after realizing how far behind he is). How people can't see through this con man is beyond me.
    No doubt the 1st three quarters of campaign all he talked and boasted about the polls now he doesn't believe them , the man is totally coming unwrapped..
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

Of course he has a policy message. Here is a list of his policies....

Lying Hillary
    Bill
    IT'S RIGGED :anguished:
    Emails
    Benghazi
    Crooked Hillary
    Bill
    Emails
    Benghazi
    The Media is out to get me
    She's the Devil
    Bill
    The Media is out to get me
    Emails
    Benghazi
    She's on drugs

Repeat
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    Trump's Las Vegas hotel is getting a wall ... of taco trucks

By Laura Clawson
    Tuesday Oct 18, 2016 · 2:24 PM EDT
    http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/1 ... l=facebook

Remember when the founder of Latinos for Trump said that if Donald Trump wasn’t president, there would be “taco trucks on every corner”—like it was a bad thing? The Culinary Union and other progressive groups do, and with the third and (thankfully) final presidential debate coming up in Las Vegas on Wednesday, they’re trolling the Trump International Las Vegas Hotel with taco trucks:

The Culinary Union, long a Donald Trump antagonist in Las Vegas, is going to “build” a wall of taco trucks outside Trump’s hotel, just a couple miles from UNLV, site of the final presidential debate.

The groups aim to have at least five taco trucks outside the hotel, in addition to a banner in the style of a wall that participants will be able to sign.

“We’re reminding Mr. Trump that immigrant workers here and across the country will be watching the debate and voting in November,” said Yvanna Cancela, the political director for the majority Latino and predominantly immigrant union.
    Immigration isn’t the Culinary Union’s only argument with Trump. The group is also locked in a fight with Trump’s Las Vegas hotel after workers chose to unionize, only to have management refuse to negotiate a contract.
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    JC29856 said:

They need to check out daveramsey.com
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    ‘The panic is beginning’: GOP strategist Steve Schmidt predicts Election Day disaster for Republicans

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/the-panic-is-beginning-gop-strategist-steve-schmidt-predicts-election-day-disaster-for-republicans/
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    dignin said:

‘The panic is beginning’: GOP strategist Steve Schmidt predicts Election Day disaster for Republicans

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/the-panic-is-beginning-gop-strategist-steve-schmidt-predicts-election-day-disaster-for-republicans/

How crazy is it that the guy that brought us Palin is likely voting for Clinton
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,529
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301699-condoleezza-rice-reacts-to-report-trump-called-her-a-b
    Condoleezza Rice on Tuesday said she is excited for the presidential election to end when asked to respond to a report that Donald Trump called her “a b---h“ in 2006.

“Exactly – can’t wait until November 9!” the former secretary of State wrote in an email to CNN on Tuesday, when asked about Trump’s supposed remarks.

Deadspin first resurfaced Trump’s purported comment earlier in the day, pointing to a November 2006 article about the billionaire.
    “Condoleezza Rice, she’s a lovely woman, but I think she’s a b---g,” Trump, now the GOP nominee, said on Nov. 19, 2006, during a speech at the Javits Center in New York City, according to the New York Daily News.

“She goes around to other countries and other nations, negotiates with their leaders, comes back and nothing ever happens,” Trump added at the Learning Annex Real Estate & Wealth Expo.
    Hilarious....
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    JC29856 said:

If they could've only inherited millions like Trump.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Wobbie said:

Wobbie said:

huh?

Sometimes the Americans have to know that there is more than one country or two in the world.
    Sure, lots of eyes are watching, but only the American ones can vote; thus, Wob's comment about leading the country.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923

Wobbie said:

Wobbie said:

huh?

we know that.
    we know that, too.

and I still don't know how any of that has anything to do with my initial comment.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

Evidence just came out. One of the participants just resigned and now we find out that this gentleman has visited the white house over 200 times. Add this on top of the IRS abuses of conservative political action committees and the evidence becomes indisputable.
    BS44325 said:

Evidence just came out. One of the participants just resigned and now we find out that this gentleman has visited the white house over 200 times. Add this on top of the IRS abuses of conservative political action committees and the evidence becomes indisputable.
    Haha ha yeah ok , tell me what does Obama's half brother have to do with this election and HC , the GOP is imploding within !

BS44325 said:

Haha ha yeah ok , tell me what does Obama's half brother have to do with this election and HC , the GOP is imploding within !
    I thought we were talking about rigging?
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You think planting people in rope lines is rigging? They all do that....wake up man

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

You think planting people in rope lines is rigging? They all do that....wake up man
    Have you chosen not to watch the Creamer video on purpose?
    http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301755-trump-campaign-manager-i-do-not-believe-there-is

Trump's campaign manager and his running mate (Pence) are both on the record saying there is no rigging...

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

No I watched it. Has nothing to do with rigging.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

No I watched it. Has nothing to do with rigging.
    This has nothing to do with rigging?

https://youtu.be/hDc8PVCvfKs

You must have only watched part 1.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/301755-trump-campaign-manager-i-do-not-believe-there-is

Trump's campaign manager and his running mate (Pence) are both on the record saying there is no rigging...

And George Will who is anti-Trump disagrees

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/10/17/george_will_trump_has_point_that_elections_are_rigged_if_he_would_just_make_it_more_clearly.html

Democrats disagrees as well

https://youtu.be/G9yZqsDUbKI

All that said though if Trump loses it won't be because of "rigging"
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    I don't regard the use of dirty and underhanded tactics as rigging. Certainly not in politics.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

I don't regard the use of dirty and underhanded tactics as rigging. Certainly not in politics.

The video is about organized voter fraud. If that isn't "rigging" then there is no such thing.
    BS44325 said:

JimmyV said:

The video is about organized voter fraud. If that isn't "rigging" then there is no such thing.
    Voter fraud in what way?

This discussion has been closed.