Trump

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:
    When you say "we" are you including the asshats that did this or the ones that are in the multiple videos of them vandalizing houses with Trump/Pence yard signs? Admittingly, after reading the article in your link...there are some classy people in the crowd.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:
    I'm saying this was orchestrated by the insurance company or politics as usual so the crowdfund story over shadows the arson.
    I can't imagine the building was uninsured or that the ins deductible is more than $5k.
    Whatever the case it will probably go over well on social media.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:
    I'm saying this was orchestrated by the insurance company or politics as usual so the crowdfund story over shadows the arson.
    I can't imagine the building was uninsured or that the ins deductible is more than $5k.
    Uh huh. Now you look at charity with a cynical eye. You're going to be miserable if you keep looking at everything is such a starkly negative way.
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    When you say "we" are you including the asshats that did this or the ones that are in the multiple videos of them vandalizing houses with Trump/Pence yard signs? Admittingly, after reading the article in your link...there are some classy people in the crowd.
    I'm including me. and the Democrats/leftist that I know who are exactly like this. Sorry you don't know any Democrats that aren't assholes, but glad you see from reading the link, there may be a few.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

WSJ poll today has him 11 points down, and all he talks about is Rigged election no policies at his rallies talk about ADD instead of staying on message about HC policy..this campaign & candidate will go down as one of the most uninformed , disorganized in the history of this country..it's a damn shame that no balls Paul Ryan has not come out publicly and denounce Trumps Rigged election rhetoric!!

Has the democratic party denounced the "Jeb rigged Florida for George W election rhetoric" yet? It's been 16 years and I'm pretty sure the bulk of the AMT believes it.
    This feels like a diversionary tactic. If you take anything away from 2000 at this point, it's these two lessons, IMO.

1. Third parties can make a difference. And no one ever talks about Perot in 92 either.
    2. Al Gore and his concession speech was a critical moment in our history. Does anyone think Trump has any chance of doing anything remotely that classy, even if a landslide?
    You are right about the above but let's not also forget about Ohio in 2004. This from Robert F Kennedy Jr.:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-34.htm (link taken from daily caller post below)

This was perpetuated for a very long time and apparently John Kerry himself still believes it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/15/john-kerry-thinks-bush-rigged-the-2004-election/
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    I'm including me. and the Democrats/leftist that I know who are exactly like this. Sorry you don't know any Democrats that aren't assholes, but glad you see from reading the link, there may be a few.
    I'm with you on this but let's try to remember it the next time some asshole Trump supporter punches a protestor. It's very rare that the GOP is given the same benefit of the doubt when "a few" do something stupid.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,857
    edited October 2016

mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I dont need government to tell me what is right.

You should not have an abortion then. I know I'm personally against them and if my children got pregnant, I would raise the child to avoid an abortion. But not everyone would have the same support network, therefore I support choice.
    How do you feel about extremely extreme late term abortion?
    Cue this thread going down the tubes.

Care to put any parameters on that question?
    https://youtu.be/z9nkzaOPP6g
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

I dont need government to tell me what is right.

You should not have an abortion then. I know I'm personally against them and if my children got pregnant, I would raise the child to avoid an abortion. But not everyone would have the same support network, therefore I support choice.
    How do you feel about extremely extreme late term abortion?
    Cue this thread going down the tubes.

Care to put any parameters on that question?
    https://youtu.be/z9nkzaOPP6g
    Oh, you're doing a fine job of that all on your own ;)
    Speaking of Cleveland, they need to be inducted ASAP.

Hell, The Wilburys need to be inducted while Lynne, Petty and Dylan are still alive.
    Throw in Mudcrutch too. Anything with Petty deserves to be there.
    Their first official album came out in 2008 so it will be a long time until induction for them. 25 years is the minimum until a first album is out.

Which means PJ next year! :rock_on:
    88-90 active years.... first record released 18 years ago tomorrow......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Traveling_Wilburys
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:
    Uh huh. Now you look at charity with a cynical eye. You're going to be miserable if you keep looking at everything is such a starkly negative way.
    Never happen, I live in the greatest and happiest most flourishing country in the world, least addicted to "arms", alcohol and drugs (prescription or otherwise) with the lowest cost of commodity based health insurance. Never happen not in a million years.
    WMA
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

WSJ poll today has him 11 points down, and all he talks about is Rigged election no policies at his rallies talk about ADD instead of staying on message about HC policy..this campaign & candidate will go down as one of the most uninformed , disorganized in the history of this country..it's a damn shame that no balls Paul Ryan has not come out publicly and denounce Trumps Rigged election rhetoric!!

Has the democratic party denounced the "Jeb rigged Florida for George W election rhetoric" yet? It's been 16 years and I'm pretty sure the bulk of the AMT believes it.
    This feels like a diversionary tactic. If you take anything away from 2000 at this point, it's these two lessons, IMO.

1. Third parties can make a difference. And no one ever talks about Perot in 92 either.
    2. Al Gore and his concession speech was a critical moment in our history. Does anyone think Trump has any chance of doing anything remotely that classy, even if a landslide?
    You are right about the above but let's not also forget about Ohio in 2004. This from Robert F Kennedy Jr.:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-34.htm (link taken from daily caller post below)

This was perpetuated for a very long time and apparently John Kerry himself still believes it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/15/john-kerry-thinks-bush-rigged-the-2004-election/

I don't pretend to know what Kerry or Gore think or what's in their hearts. I only know what they say that I can hear. And they both clearly put country first and never questioned the legitimacy of the election. The same is true for Romney and McCain. Can't say the same about Trump. He is claiming Hillary cheated before a vote is counted.
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    I'm with you on this but let's try to remember it the next time some asshole Trump supporter punches a protestor. It's very rare that the GOP is given the same benefit of the doubt when "a few" do something stupid.
    Nope, Trump supporters are all in a "basket of deplorables"- HRC
  • muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

To be fair... HRC did attend this assholes wedding

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    Spoken like a true all accepting liberal. Thank you for making my mourning coffee and crap so enjoyable.
    PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    I believe she said 'half'. Maybe you're in the non-deplorable half?
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    Meh, i wouldn't even call myself a Trump supporter, just more of an "anyone but Clinton" person.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,857
    edited October 2016
    its good to have a back up isnt it? or in his case plan A.....

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN12H1F2?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social

Donald Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner, informally approached LionTree Advisors Chief Executive Aryeh Bourkoff about setting up a Trump TV network after the presidential election, the Financial Times reported on Monday, citing sources.

Kushner contacted Bourkoff, one of the media industry's top dealmakers, within the last couple of months, the FT reported, citing three people with knowledge of the matter.

The conversation between the two was brief and has not progressed since, the report said.

Trump told the Washington Post last month he had "no interest in a media company" and reports that he was considering setting up one was "a false rumor."

Kushner, the owner of the weekly New York Observer newspaper, is married to Trump's daughter Ivanka.

Kushner and LionTree did not immediately respond to requests for comment.
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    It's different when the Republican leader encourages violence and shutting down dissent.
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    Meh, i wouldn't even call myself a Trump supporter, just more of an "anyone but Clinton" person.
    That's kind of the definition of the non-deplorable half.
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Are we really so close to possibly having a President who fucking tweets insults at everyone who mocks or criticizes him? Come on, this is ridiculous.
    Bush is looking like one classy dude nowadays!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Well, it is par for the republican course seeing that Bush 1 invaded panama because a two bit dictator banged a machete on a podium and insulted his manhood and Bush 2 invaded Iraq because another two bit dictator threatened his pappy. All before twitter was the norm. Making America great again one tweet at a time.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,530
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    Dude...by "deplorables" she clearly said that she was referring to "racists, misogynists" , etc.

Anytime Trump says "Hillary says you are all deplorables" he's basically saying "You are all a bunch of racists and misogynists"

Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    This man is an embarrassment of our nation.

Kasich, a man with the personality of a parking cone, would be up by 10 points right now.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    Spoken like a true all accepting liberal. Thank you for making my mourning coffee and crap so enjoyable.
    You bring coffee into the shitter? That's kinda gross...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    Dude...by "deplorables" she clearly said that she was referring to "racists, misogynists" , etc.

Anytime Trump says "Hillary says you are all deplorables" he's basically saying "You are all a bunch of racists and misogynists"

didn't she actually say that at least half of them are deplorables? i'd have to search for the video but i don't think she ever said they all were.
    pjhawks said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

didn't she actually say that at least half of them are deplorables? i'd have to search for the video but i don't think she ever said they all were.
    yes she said something to the effect of "half of them go into what I call a basket of deplorables...they are racists, misogynists, etc"

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

pjhawks said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

yes she said something to the effect of "half of them go into what I call a basket of deplorables...they are racists, misogynists, etc"
    Which is true at this point, IMO

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

Peace
    Not if you're smoking a cigarette and eating a donut too. Then it's a little slice of heaven.

• SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    edited October 2016
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

dailycaller? lol

Your and Godfather's 'News' sites explains so much.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

Peace
    Not if you're smoking a cigarette and eating a donut too. Then it's a little slice of heaven.
    Your heaven is much more circumscribed than mine :).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
This discussion has been closed.