Comments

• Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    When you say "we" are you including the asshats that did this or the ones that are in the multiple videos of them vandalizing houses with Trump/Pence yard signs? Admittingly, after reading the article in your link...there are some classy people in the crowd.
    I'm including me. and the Democrats/leftist that I know who are exactly like this. Sorry you don't know any Democrats that aren't assholes, but glad you see from reading the link, there may be a few.
    I'm with you on this but let's try to remember it the next time some asshole Trump supporter punches a protestor. It's very rare that the GOP is given the same benefit of the doubt when "a few" do something stupid.
    It's different when the Republican leader encourages violence and shutting down dissent.
    Or how about when the instigator of violence is found to be doing it intentionally and is on the democratic party payroll?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/
    You said Hillary hired him. I was hoping there was evidence of that.
    I didn't say that Hillary hired anybody. What chu talkin' bout Willis?
    That was JC298. My bad.
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    I'll http://thehackernews.com/2016/10/donald-trump-email-server.html?m=1 the trump emails thread as soon as i get them.

Anyone who thinks trump has a chance, read this.

Clinton has built the biggest big-money operation ever
    From Steven Spielberg to George Soros, the Democrat has nearly twice as many $100,000 bundlers as Obama had.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-has-built-the-biggest-big-money-operation-ever-229831
  • Incredible man. The dnc are some super sketchy people. Hiring fucking homeless people to purposely stir up shit at trump rally's so it can make the news. Starting fires, fights, etc for a free meal and a hotel room and some pay. What scumbags. Anything to keep Trump from having a single normal rally. Dude is recorded saying that Hillary knows about it too. This won't hit natl media though sadly enough
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    JC29856 said:

Anyone who thinks trump has a chance, read this.

Clinton has built the biggest big-money operation ever
    From Steven Spielberg to George Soros, the Democrat has nearly twice as many $100,000 bundlers as Obama had.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/clinton-has-built-the-biggest-big-money-operation-ever-229831

Smart lady.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Incredible man. The dnc are some super sketchy people. Hiring fucking homeless people to purposely stir up shit at trump rally's so it can make the news. Starting fires, fights, etc for a free meal and a hotel room and some pay. What scumbags. Anything to keep Trump from having a single normal rally. Dude is recorded saying that Hillary knows about it too. This won't hit natl media though sadly enough

Nope, only social media where the minions will pull every tactic from the official playbook. I posted the tactics over in the Podesta thread.
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958

Incredible man. The dnc are some super sketchy people. Hiring fucking homeless people to purposely stir up shit at trump rally's so it can make the news. Starting fires, fights, etc for a free meal and a hotel room and some pay. What scumbags. Anything to keep Trump from having a single normal rally. Dude is recorded saying that Hillary knows about it too. This won't hit natl media though sadly enough

First time I've seen the words 'Trump' and 'normal rally' in the same sentence.
  • OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,514

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

To be fair... HRC did attend this assholes wedding

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    Spoken like a true all accepting liberal. Thank you for making my mourning coffee and crap so enjoyable.
    You bring coffee into the shitter? That's kinda gross...
    Yeah, the bathroom attendant gives you creamer/sugar and a stylus to stir up some bs on a messageboard. Classy. Hope he got a tip.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

First time I've seen the words 'Trump' and 'normal rally' in the same sentence.
    I was going to say the exact same thing. There is no such thing as a normal Trump rally. It's not possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    Imagine the reverse.

Speaking with reporters Monday, Evans played a voicemail left at the party office Thursday following the interview in which a man says, "You might want to tell that lying (racial slur) James Evans he's lucky he isn't being lynched right now."

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/865664987/GOP-chairman-Party-members-being-dispersed-following-specific-death-threat-against-him.html
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16137

Marlon Marshall made unwelcome sexual advances and propositions towards women on the campaign repeatedly. The allegation is that he would "corner women, make them uncomfortable and make suggestions about having sex." The source encouraged me to contact women who worked under him in the Nevada office.
    Gulp
    https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/16444

I have been talking to Kathleen Willey, one of the women who has accused President Clinton of sexually assault for many years. She has challenged Secretary Clinton to take a lie detector test - in front of Chelsea and baby Charlotte - while answering questions about her husband's alleged sexual attacks.
    She also claims to have been subjected to extensive harassment and death threats immediately before she gave a deposition in relation to the Paula Jones case. She believes this to have been instigated by the Clinton camp at the time, but obviously has no proof.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    The wife plans massive meetings for a Fortune 200 company. Was told from well above that trump hotels should not be considered ever again for any meeting.

They have done barely any business with trump hotels as it is, but still I am sure this isn't the only one
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

The wife plans massive meetings for a Fortune 200 company. Was told from well above that trump hotels should not be considered ever again for any meeting.

They have done barely any business with trump hotels as it is, but still I am sure this isn't the only one

Just another example of how big business influences elections! The outrage!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

Trump’s D.C. Hotel Shows As Poll Sink, So Does His Brand

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/trumps-d-c-hotel-shows-as-poll-sink-so-does-his-brand.html
    CM189191 said:

Just another example of how big business influences elections! The outrage!
    Big business bad!

Trump’s D.C. Hotel Shows As Poll Sink, So Does His Brand

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/10/trumps-d-c-hotel-shows-as-poll-sink-so-does-his-brand.html
    Yep....good stuff
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    Trump's continuous rhetoric about a "rigged election" is incredibly reckless and dangerous. He can say the system is rigged against him or the media is against him or whatever, but to suggest this election is going to be stolen from him just wrong. He knows he's going to lose and while I don't expect him to be a gracious loser (unlike every other loser i can remember, even Al Gore), I think he is not so subtly firing up his supporters to not accept the results. I cringe when I think what form that non-acceptance could take. Fuck you, Trump.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Well we know why violence happens at Trump events. Democrats. Democrats funded by superPACS tied to the Clinton campaign.

And she knew about it.

• unsung said:

Well we know why violence happens at Trump events. Democrats. Democrats funded by superPACS tied to the Clinton campaign.

And she knew about it.

Ever notice that as quickly as this firebombing happened it disappeared from the radar of the media?
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    Shhhh....never happened.

Violent Democrats.

Maybe the GOP needs to toughen up.
    Why is Alan Dershowitz make popping up? he is pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer & knows about Clinton & Trump escapades!
  • JC29856 said:

Why is Alan Dershowitz make popping up? he is pedophile Jeffrey Epstein's lawyer & knows about Clinton & Trump escapades!

Expand.....
    Not too much though incase the dems call you obsessed or boring.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    Wobbie said:

Trump's continuous rhetoric about a "rigged election" is incredibly reckless and dangerous. He can say the system is rigged against him or the media is against him or whatever, but to suggest this election is going to be stolen from him just wrong. He knows he's going to lose and while I don't expect him to be a gracious loser (unlike every other loser i can remember, even Al Gore), I think he is not so subtly firing up his supporters to not accept the results. I cringe when I think what form that non-acceptance could take. Fuck you, Trump.

He represents a threat to our democracy.
    www.myspace.com
    Derschwitz and Clinton took trips on pedophile Einstein's plane equipped with a nice bedroom sometimes to orgy island. Apparently the fight logs have been released. Some claim that Trump also travel on the plane but I'm not sure there is proof. Flight logs show Derschwitz and Arkansas Bill on many many fights.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    edited October 2016
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,923
    you trump guys can dig all the dirt you want....some of it probably even has merit.....but do do you really want trump to win? do you really want him to "lead" our country? do you really believe he can "make america great"? (i discount "again" because "again" is some utopian idea of the the leave it to beaver era).
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Wobbie said:

you trump guys can dig all the dirt you want....some of it probably even has merit.....but do do you really want trump to win? do you really want him to "lead" our country? do you really believe he can "make america great"? (i discount "again" because "again" is some utopian idea of the the leave it to beaver era).

Statements like that make you seem that because you are American it is a life changing decision.
    Trump has followers outside of the USA.
    It is a hard concept to grasp for Americans, I don't know why though.
This discussion has been closed.