• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

To be fair... HRC did attend this assholes wedding

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    Spoken like a true all accepting liberal. Thank you for making my mourning coffee and crap so enjoyable.
    You bring coffee into the shitter? That's kinda gross...
    Not if you're smoking a cigarette and eating a donut too. Then it's a little slice of heaven.
    Your heaven is much more circumscribed than mine :).
    Admit it.....mine is just classier.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited October 2016
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    When you say "we" are you including the asshats that did this or the ones that are in the multiple videos of them vandalizing houses with Trump/Pence yard signs? Admittingly, after reading the article in your link...there are some classy people in the crowd.
    You spelled "I jumped to conclusions by grouping all libs together and judging them as guilty before proven innocent" wrong.

It's okay to admit you're wrong. You should try it sometime.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

unsung said:

But but but... he's RACIST!!!

C'mon Unsung....remember when they wrote this about Romney

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/12/michael-tomasky-on-mitt-romney-the-race-baiter-at-the-naacp.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=G-File 10142016&utm_term=GFile

It doesn't matter what award he got every republican is a racist to these folk
    that is such a bullshit comment and you know it.
    No. It is the cold truth. Romney was made to be a racist and misogynist. Pretty standard democratic playbook.
    So binders of women magically never happened because he has an R next to his name. Oh and his cult has a history of racism.

You are to cold truth what Rachel McAdams is to ugly. It's okay to admit you're wrong here and there. You should try it sometime.
    muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    Spoken like a true all accepting liberal. Thank you for making my mourning coffee and crap so enjoyable.
    Spoken like a true "you're intolerant for not tolerating my intolerance" republican.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671
    mrussel1 said:

muskydan said:

PJ_Soul said:

g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

Peace
    You bring coffee into the shitter? That's kinda gross...
    Not if you're smoking a cigarette and eating a donut too. Then it's a little slice of heaven.
    Better add some Lipitor to the equation or you'll end up like Elvis :rock_on:
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,529
    http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/301380-larry-flynt-offers-1m-for-scandalous-video-of-trump

oh boy...
    Hustler magazine founder Larry Flynt is on the hunt for scandalous footage of Donald Trump, and he's willing to offer up to a million dollars to get it.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    A Trump sex tape? Someone do the vomit emoji.
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

What makes me want to vomit is that this is news instead of discussing what's in Wikileaks and the corruption of Hillary Clinton.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

What makes me want to vomit is that this is news instead of discussing what's in Wikileaks and the corruption of Hillary Clinton.
    Wrong thread. There is a very active thread going on about this, where there are tons of news sources being posted, and you have been posting in that thread, so this comment of yours is perplexing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

This is a pretty Trumpian one, lol.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    It's a direct reply to a statement made. Thanks.
    unsung said:

There's a whole thread for that stuff. You should go check it out.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

Trump apologist alert! Aoogah! Some libertarian you are.

http://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/301380-larry-flynt-offers-1m-for-scandalous-video-of-trump

oh boy...

Hustler magazine founder Larry Flynt is on the hunt for scandalous footage of Donald Trump, and he's willing to offer up to a million dollars to get it.
    He pulled this shit during Monicagate. Not surprised if he does it.
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    PJ_Soul said:

unsung said:

Wrong thread. There is a very active thread going on about this, where there are tons of news sources being posted, and you have been posting in that thread, so this comment of yours is perplexing.
    Haha....PJ_Soul---I love how you cannot let this guy get away with anything.

You're like his own personal fact checker
    www.myspace.com
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    Donald trump makes fun of disabled at a trump rally and Hilliary hires mentally ill and homeless to start conflict at trump rally.
    CMTSU
    Post edited by JC29856 on
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:

Donald trump makes fun of disabled at a trump really and Hilliary hires mentally ill and homeless to start conflict at trump rally.
    CMTSU

I could be wrong, but half of that sentence could have been made up.
    edited October 2016

JC29856 said:

Donald trump makes fun of disabled at a trump really and Hilliary hires mentally ill and homeless to start conflict at trump rally.
    CMTSU

I could be wrong, but half of that sentence could have been made up.
    goto [2:18] [7:30] [8:50] and [11:30]
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY&feature=youtu.be&t=13m48s
    edited October 2016
    JC29856 said:
    I can't believe you are posting shit from that idiot...

Look at the polls man, the sentiment has nothing to do with the crap in that video.

As I said, I have a few bridges that I would love to sell you. BOGO before Oct 31.

JC29856 said:

Look at the polls man, the sentiment has nothing to do with the crap in that video.

As I said, I have a few bridges that I would love to sell you. BOGO before Oct 31.
    Red SEVENTEE!........ Yellow THIRTY-SEVEN!....... Red SEVENTEEEEEEEEEE!... HUT HUT
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

Red SEVENTEE!........ Yellow THIRTY-SEVEN!....... Red SEVENTEEEEEEEEEE!... HUT HUT
    The chair is against the wall.

• BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    When you say "we" are you including the asshats that did this or the ones that are in the multiple videos of them vandalizing houses with Trump/Pence yard signs? Admittingly, after reading the article in your link...there are some classy people in the crowd.
    I'm including me. and the Democrats/leftist that I know who are exactly like this. Sorry you don't know any Democrats that aren't assholes, but glad you see from reading the link, there may be a few.
    I'm with you on this but let's try to remember it the next time some asshole Trump supporter punches a protestor. It's very rare that the GOP is given the same benefit of the doubt when "a few" do something stupid.
    It's different when the Republican leader encourages violence and shutting down dissent.
    Or how about when the instigator of violence is found to be doing it intentionally and is on the democratic party payroll?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/
    Smellyman said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

WSJ poll today has him 11 points down, and all he talks about is Rigged election no policies at his rallies talk about ADD instead of staying on message about HC policy..this campaign & candidate will go down as one of the most uninformed , disorganized in the history of this country..it's a damn shame that no balls Paul Ryan has not come out publicly and denounce Trumps Rigged election rhetoric!!

Has the democratic party denounced the "Jeb rigged Florida for George W election rhetoric" yet? It's been 16 years and I'm pretty sure the bulk of the AMT believes it.
    This feels like a diversionary tactic. If you take anything away from 2000 at this point, it's these two lessons, IMO.

1. Third parties can make a difference. And no one ever talks about Perot in 92 either.
    2. Al Gore and his concession speech was a critical moment in our history. Does anyone think Trump has any chance of doing anything remotely that classy, even if a landslide?
    You are right about the above but let's not also forget about Ohio in 2004. This from Robert F Kennedy Jr.:

http://www.commondreams.org/views06/0601-34.htm (link taken from daily caller post below)

This was perpetuated for a very long time and apparently John Kerry himself still believes it.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/12/15/john-kerry-thinks-bush-rigged-the-2004-election/
    dailycaller? lol

Your and Godfather's 'News' sites explains so much.
    "dailycaller? lol"

You can't "lol" yourself out of these facts. Sorry this wasn't published in one of your approved sources.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

unsung said:

But but but... he's RACIST!!!

C'mon Unsung....remember when they wrote this about Romney

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/07/12/michael-tomasky-on-mitt-romney-the-race-baiter-at-the-naacp.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=G-File 10142016&utm_term=GFile

It doesn't matter what award he got every republican is a racist to these folk
    that is such a bullshit comment and you know it.
    No. It is the cold truth. Romney was made to be a racist and misogynist. Pretty standard democratic playbook.
    So binders of women magically never happened because he has an R next to his name. Oh and his cult has a history of racism.

You are to cold truth what Rachel McAdams is to ugly. It's okay to admit you're wrong here and there. You should try it sometime.
    See...there it is...you just proved my point by confirming you believe he is a misogynist and a racist. Thank you. That was way to easy.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:
    I'm including me. and the Democrats/leftist that I know who are exactly like this. Sorry you don't know any Democrats that aren't assholes, but glad you see from reading the link, there may be a few.
    I'm with you on this but let's try to remember it the next time some asshole Trump supporter punches a protestor. It's very rare that the GOP is given the same benefit of the doubt when "a few" do something stupid.
    It's different when the Republican leader encourages violence and shutting down dissent.
    Or how about when the instigator of violence is found to be doing it intentionally and is on the democratic party payroll?

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/18/activist-who-took-credit-for-violent-chicago-protests-was-on-hillarys-payroll/
    You said Hillary hired him. I was hoping there was evidence of that.

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

You said Hillary hired him. I was hoping there was evidence of that.
    I didn't say that Hillary hired anybody. What chu talkin' bout Willis?
This discussion has been closed.