Trump

Comments

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    eddiec said:

“I’ll look for . . . well, it’s called racial profiling. Mexicans. Syrians. People who can’t speak American,” he said.

Speak American?
    Um

“If she’s in office, I hope we can start a coup. She should be in prison or shot. That’s how I feel about it,” Dan Bowman, a 50-year-old contractor, said of Hillary Clinton, the Democratic nominee. “We’re going to have a revolution and take them out of office if that’s what it takes. There’s going to be a lot of bloodshed. But that’s what it’s going to take. . . . I would do whatever I can for my country.”
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
    You're kidding, right?
    Not in the least. Do you think he has coherent policy positions, particularly on international affairs?
    That wasn't the part I was talking about.

FYI, just because I hate Clinton doesn't make me pro-Trump.
    Then I misunderstood you or we were talking past each other.
    It is ok. You asked me if I watched the debate. The answer is no, I don't watch them, not since Ron Paul was in one.
    It must have been his eyebrows.
    I think it was his non-authoritarian nature. It's a very rare character trait in politicians.

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

The leaked emails show how the media is colluding with her. They've got nothing else, they certainly can't talk policy. If it was a clear gap this stuff wouldn't be discussed.

Trump can't construct a compound sentence about a policy. Did you not watch the debates?
    You're kidding, right?
    Not in the least. Do you think he has coherent policy positions, particularly on international affairs?

In a two way race it actually does
    Not when not voting is still an option.
  • unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

It is ok. You asked me if I watched the debate. The answer is no, I don't watch them, not since Ron Paul was in one.
    I think it was his non-authoritarian nature. It's a very rare character trait in politicians.
    Except when he wants to control what women can do with their bodies and health.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    "I think she is actually getting pumped up," he said. "She's getting pumped up for Wednesday night." Trump then added, "We're like athletes, right? Look, I beat 17 senators, governors, all these people....Athletes, they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don't we do that?"

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

The OB-GYN that has helped deliver over 4000 babies?
    JC29856 said:

"I think she is actually getting pumped up," he said. "She's getting pumped up for Wednesday night." Trump then added, "We're like athletes, right? Look, I beat 17 senators, governors, all these people....Athletes, they make them take a drug test. I think we should take a drug test prior to the debate. Why don't we do that?"

The lunatic you know vs the fu(king nut job you don't. Historical!
    Yakoff Smirnoff
  • Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,958
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

No, the part about making abortion illegal from the guy who wants smaller government. You know that part about individual freedoms, unless that oerson wants to do something he disagrees with.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    JC29856 said:

Certainly a new twist. If I had to bet, I'd say trump tests + for coke. He was sniffing like crazy again last debate. Very distracting. Many people are saying he does blow. I don't know if it's true but many, many people. We need to figure this out.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    An alleged billionaire real estate mogul who came up in 1980's Manhattan? A coke habit wouldn't be all that surprising.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
    JimmyV said:

An alleged billionaire real estate mogul who came up in 1980's Manhattan? A coke habit wouldn't be all that surprising.

I think it's a requirement.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    JimmyV said:

He's been acting like Tony Montana at the end of Scarface lately. He's gonna be metaphorically F Murray Abrahammed on Election Day according to Nate Silver.

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

No, the part about making abortion illegal from the guy who wants smaller government. You know that part about individual freedoms, unless that oerson wants to do something he disagrees with.
    Yeah I know the part about individual freedoms, I also know he wants to protect individual freedoms. He also believes, as a doctor, that those freedoms apply to the most innocent, even if they are unborn, especially to the unborn.
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You're kidding, right?

Yeah I know the part about individual freedoms, I also know he wants to protect individual freedoms. He also believes, as a doctor, that those freedoms apply to the most innocent, even if they are unborn, especially to the unborn.
    I know, it's the usual thing with Libertarians where they want individualized government to match their wants and values.
    I dont need government to tell me what is right.
    unsung said:

But why support a policy that has the government telling other people what's right?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    unsung said:

But how would you keep those brown folks from setting up halal carts in your precious little town?
    unsung said:

You should not have an abortion then. I know I'm personally against them and if my children got pregnant, I would raise the child to avoid an abortion. But not everyone would have the same support network, therefore I support choice.
    mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

You should not have an abortion then. I know I'm personally against them and if my children got pregnant, I would raise the child to avoid an abortion. But not everyone would have the same support network, therefore I support choice.
    How do you feel about extremely extreme late term abortion?
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Cue this thread going down the tubes.

Care to put any parameters on that question?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Also how does it pertain to Trump?

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Believeland!
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,671

unsung said:

But how would you keep those brown folks from setting up halal carts in your precious little town?
    I likes me some good halal shawarma :hang_loose:
    JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Believeland!
    You're goddam right, Believeland.
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

JC29856 said:

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Believeland!
    You're goddam right, Believeland.
    Yuge inning there. I save Miller for the 9th. Allen 8th.

NOPE

Post edited by JC29856 on
    What's worse, cubs fans losing to a injured and bunch of nobody clv team or trump flipping the election on a recount in Ohio
    edited October 2016

JC29856 said:

mrussel1 said:

unsung said:

Also how does it pertain to Trump?
    Ask Halifax and beavers, they took it that way.
    edited October 2016

unsung said:

By physically removing traitors from government.

If people don't buy it, they won't come.
    Cubs fans would you choose trump and cubs world series win or Clinton and no cubs world series this year and next 4 years?
    NASTY FILTHY!

I'm calling jays tie it off Allen.
This discussion has been closed.