Trump

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    JimmyV said:

Pretty sure the girls he assaulted took that experience to be iron clad proof of sexual assault.

Well yes, lol. If there were a machine that could turn memories into something that we could see with our own eyes, that would be helpful. ;) ... Of course, there are always lie detector tests, but that would be fairly demeaning to his accusers unless they offered to do one on their own accord.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mrussel1 said:

So do we think that the White House is baiting Trump to attack Michelle Obama? I think so... will he take the bait?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749

yes, they are

“I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Deputy White House Press Secretary Eric Schultz told reporters Thursday afternoon.

and it's going to be outstanding
    CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

So do we think that the White House is baiting Trump to attack Michelle Obama? I think so... will he take the bait?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749

yes, they are

“I can’t think of a bolder way for Donald Trump to lose even more standing than he already has than by engaging the first lady of the United States,” Deputy White House Press Secretary Eric Schultz told reporters Thursday afternoon.

and it's going to be outstanding
    :lol: Baiting or not.... they have a legitimate cause for concern either way, lol. I mean come on... as far as Trump is concerned at this point, isn't it just anything goes? It's not really politics anymore, is it? In the past couple of days Trump sank so far below actual politics (which is saying a LOT!), maybe even the White House can't seriously be expected to handle it with a straight political face. This is just fucked up on an unprecedented scale, and I think we're way beyond expecting anyone to treat Trump the way a candidate would normally be treated.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    JimmyV said:

Pretty sure the girls he assaulted took that experience to be iron clad proof of sexual assault.

Well,all I can say is I'm not a female and have not been in the situation. I like to think that if I were, and that pos tried to grope me, there would be a bruise on him and/or me because I'm grabbing the closest thing in the room to bash his head in. If that's not an option, then the nails are going in the face, knee to the nuts, there will be some sort of physical evidence that, unless he killed me, I would photograph and take to anybody that would listen.I've had this conversation with my daughter and feel pretty strongly that she would tell me if, God forbid, she found herself in that situation.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

edited October 2016

JimmyV said:

Well,all I can say is I'm not a female and have not been in the situation. I like to think that if I were, and that pos tried to grope me, there would be a bruise on him and/or me because I'm grabbing the closest thing in the room to bash his head in. If that's not an option, then the nails are going in the face, knee to the nuts, there will be some sort of physical evidence that, unless he killed me, I would photograph and take to anybody that would listen.I've had this conversation with my daughter and feel pretty strongly that she would tell me if, God forbid, she found herself in that situation.
    It's not that simple man. Remember there are power dynamics going on, not to mention that women are smaller and weaker. Plus the guy likely preys on those who he knows are vulnerable in some way, be it emotionally or professionally. Then there is the shame factor, which I gather you don't really understand. As well as the burden of proof factor. Just thinking that people won't believe them will often be the reason women don't come out with this stuff, particularly when it's a public figure like Trump, who is quick to sue, quick to slander, and openly willing to drag an accuser through the mud and attempt to destroy careers if he feels wronged. And there is the pure shock factor. Sometimes when a man, especially one in Trump's position, and in a professional kind of environment, pulls something like that, a person can just be stunned into silence and inaction. It is not that easy to take action when confronted by such an inappropriate and unexpected violation. Fighting isn't necessarily going to be the natural reaction to him doing stuff like that. On the contrary - physical violence would seem quite unnatural in such a scenario for many women. And I'm sorry to say it, but don't be too confident about your daughter doing the exact right thing in such a situation. Of course I hope that she would, and maybe that's so .... but truly, it just isn't as easy or straight foward as you seem to think it is.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217

I actually think these bus tapes are Trump trying to be macho, if you will..bragging on a bus filled with guys..about how you can have your way with women..if you notice, when Trump gets off that bus, he didnt go for the hug or kiss..he went for a handshake before dirtbag Bush asked about a hug..same with the Stern shows, macho bullshit about how great he is.It's a Stern show interview , for petes sake, not NBC.Im not saying Trump hasn't taken advantage of his celebrity or money..Accusing anybody of sexual assault, you better have iron clad proof..for the record, I think both candidates suck and we are screwed.

Nah he totally does and has done all those things and more , And if you really look at the hand shake he pulls her towards him just to see if she will go for the hug without been asked for one !!
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

I actually think these bus tapes are Trump trying to be macho, if you will..bragging on a bus filled with guys..about how you can have your way with women..if you notice, when Trump gets off that bus, he didnt go for the hug or kiss..he went for a handshake before dirtbag Bush asked about a hug..same with the Stern shows, macho bullshit about how great he is.It's a Stern show interview , for petes sake, not NBC.Im not saying Trump hasn't taken advantage of his celebrity or money..Accusing anybody of sexual assault, you better have iron clad proof..for the record, I think both candidates suck and we are screwed.

Nah he totally does and has done all those things and more , And if you really look at the hand shake he pulls her towards him just to see if she will go for the hug without been asked for one !!
    Just watched the entire thing on youtube..he does short arm the handshake but gave her the option of the hug without leaning in on her...if you watch it all, you see Trump kinda keeping his distance while Bush keeps egging shit on..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

edited October 2016

Just watched the entire thing on youtube..he does short arm the handshake but gave her the option of the hug without leaning in on her...if you watch it all, you see Trump kinda keeping his distance while Bush keeps egging shit on..
    What exactly are you trying to do? Convince us that Trump isn't a sicko pervert? The only thing you might be convincing me of is that Trump isn't stupid enough to act like too much of a pervert with a woman in broad daylight in front of a video camera. To me it seems like you're trying to make Trump's lack of lunging at that woman on film and in front of Billy Bush a feather in his cap. You think that means he doesn't do what he's being accused of doing and what he told Billy Bush he does only minutes before?
    Not trying to convince anyone of anything..personally I think he's unfit to be POTUS..but talking macho bs is not being a "sicko pervert"..acting on it is. Some of what he says is bad enough without having to hear the media pile on with unproven stories of how terrible he is. My point being the msm is trying to control this election like I've never seen.They beat it in the ground all day and this is leading to the ugliest election in history. Waiting for a TMZ video of something stupid he said years ago for Anderson Cooper to do an exclusive on..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

edited October 2016

Not trying to convince anyone of anything..personally I think he's unfit to be POTUS..but talking macho bs is not being a "sicko pervert"..acting on it is. Some of what he says is bad enough without having to hear the media pile on with unproven stories of how terrible he is. My point being the msm is trying to control this election like I've never seen.They beat it in the ground all day and this is leading to the ugliest election in history. Waiting for a TMZ video of something stupid he said years ago for Anderson Cooper to do an exclusive on..

Yes, I think the assumption is that he does act on it - all evidence suggests this is true. When you put EVERYTHING together... he comes off as predator, actually. I really don't think the media is doing anything wrong in this case. He deserves all the attention they are giving this story. At this point, with all these women stepping forward with their Trump experiences, it's practically up there with Watergate as far as huge political scandals go. I mean, the dude looked at 10 year old girls and could only put them in the context of when he'd be able to fuck them. Really, can anyone expect the media to back off of this one? And FWIW, it is not like the media is making up these stories. They are simply reporting that actual victims of his predatory nature are stepping forward and making their stories public. You think the media shouldn't report those???? THAT would be wrong. Also, I don't think we should expect the media to treat someone like this with respect. He deserves this because his own words and behaviour earns it.
    (And FWIW, just as a complete side note because of a few comments about it, TMZ is pretty damn good for making sure what it reports is true. It's got a bad reputation because it focuses on celebrities and uses humour, but when it comes to fact checking and making sure their info is correct, they are just as solid as any other news outlet. They have a team of lawyers making sure of it, and if they have to make a correction to a story, they do. A lot of people don't realize that. I am not a TMZ consumer generally, but I do know that much)
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    To be fair... HRC did attend this assholes wedding
    edited October 2016
    my2hands said:

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him unless they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
    If there were no health consequences, I would eat a triple baconator at least 4x per week. As it stands, I haven't had Wendy's in 5 years.
    I got a baconator a few months ago...got back to work and the fucking thing didn't have bacon on it
    Last time I got a baconator, I was laid up in bed for 3 days with food poisoning. I couldn't keep a glass of water down for 72 hours.
    true story
    Two possible reasons:
    1. It wasn't a triple. Always get the triple.
    2. You don't eat bad enough to start. You have to prepare your body for that type of assault. Start with McGriddles, move on to McRibs with a sprinkling of Hardees here and there. After a few months, you can handle the Baconator.
    McGriddles are the the most awesome disgusting thing you can ever have for breakfast. DEEEEEEELICIOUS.
    I gained like 50lbs on McGriddles and mocha frappes lol
    I lost most of it so...
    No ragrets!

I feel like they aren't as maple-y as they used to be, or maybe I just lost the taste for them.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    You fuckers eat a lot of fast food!
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

It"s a long winter up here in Ohio lol
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    Trump jr brags about harassing women in a tweet 5 years ago. Like father tool like son tool.
    edited October 2016
    Attention seekers... she probably doesn't have any grasp of any issue... just there to be there
    Post edited by my2hands on
  • unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-dressing-room-miss-teen-usa

This is bad...much worse than emails

Four former contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant told Buzzfeed News that Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while they were changing clothes.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there’s a man in here,'" Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told Buzzfeed News.

Billado said that Trump said something along the lines of, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before," when he walked into the room.

As Buzzfeed News noted, girls as young as 15 competed in the pageant, and contestants told Buzzfeed that the dressing rooms were typically open spaces without barriers shielding them while they changed clothes.

Three other former contestants in the Miss Teen USA pageant confirmed to Buzzfeed News that Trump walked into the dressing room, but they asked to not be named. One former contestant said that Trump's decision to enter the dressing room was "shocking" and "creepy," according to Buzzfeed News.

Buzzfeed News reached out to 49 of the 51 contestants who competed in 1997, and 11 of them don't recall Trump walking into the dressing room. And none of the 15 women who spoke with Buzzfeed News said that Trump said anything sexually explicit or made physical contact with any of the contestants.

Trump had previously bragged about being able to walk into pageant dressing rooms when he owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA contests, but it had not been clear whether he had walked into a room with teenage girls who were changing.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in 2005, according to recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”
    IMO, his obsessive involvement with beauty pageants alone is enough to make a thinking, caring person take pause.
    Agreed (I wonder how many pu$$ies he's grabbed backstage at beauty pageants? He certainly does seem to like hanging around at them). I actually think that a man who thinks those pageants are anything other than demeaning to women isn't fit to be President. Someone who doesn't understand why they are demeaning to women and a bad influence for girls shouldn't be representing women as a leader.
    Were the women forced to enter these contests?
    edited October 2016
    Kat said:

If only the media had vetted that candidate during the primaries. That's beyond creepy; it's criminal everywhere else.

I find an overwhelming urge to laugh uncontrollably when a Clinton supporter calls someone a criminal.
    mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

The same people who want 2nd amendment left alone want this repealed. Very disturbing hypocrisy from the Reich wing.
    Reich wing? You are a fucking moron if you want to compare 2nd amendment supporters to whatever Reich you are referring to. You might not like the 2nd amendment but it s in our bill of rights.
    Good way to get warned or booted. Careful...
    Comparing 2nd amendment supporters to nazi Germany and I m getting booted?! Yeah I m pretty insulted if you call me a nazi.
    How does he know that you support the 2nd amendment, repealing the 19th or even Trump? His post wasn't directed towards you. Yours was to him. Trust me. I don't want to see anyone warned.
    He did call me and unsung racist in another thread
    No biggie. When people pop the race card they have already lost. Considering their candidate being called a racist is child's play.
    Post edited by unsung on

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    "beta males"? HAHAHAHA. that's rich.

I can agree with mrussel1's point, or the one I think he's trying to make. Males are sexual animals, like any other animal. their instinct is to eat, sleep, fuck.

But a "beta male" understands that females are equal, not to be conquered. we have evolved.
    "Alpha males" understand this as well they just don't lower their self-worth at the same time.
    that's a pretty big leap. and a massive generalization on both side of the alpha/beta coin.
    There's a big difference between the two.
  • unsung said:

Kat said:

If only the media had vetted that candidate during the primaries. That's beyond creepy; it's criminal everywhere else.

I find an overwhelming urge to laugh uncontrollably when a Clinton supporter calls someone a criminal.
    mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

http://www.latimes.com/nation/politics/trailguide/la-na-trailguide-updates-trump-backers-tweet-repealthe19th-1476299001-htmlstory.html

This is disgusting. Also, I take pride in living in a state that still wouldn't elect Trump even if only men voted.

The same people who want 2nd amendment left alone want this repealed. Very disturbing hypocrisy from the Reich wing.
    Reich wing? You are a fucking moron if you want to compare 2nd amendment supporters to whatever Reich you are referring to. You might not like the 2nd amendment but it s in our bill of rights.
    Comparing 2nd amendment supporters to nazi Germany and I m getting booted?! Yeah I m pretty insulted if you call me a nazi.
    How does he know that you support the 2nd amendment, repealing the 19th or even Trump? His post wasn't directed towards you. Yours was to him. Trust me. I don't want to see anyone warned.
    No biggie. When people pop the race card they have already lost. Considering their candidate being called a racist is child's play.
    What has Hillary been convicted of again?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    TBF, he's a douchebag no matter what party or candidate he supports.
    PJ_Soul said:

I am actually embarrassed that I share the same last name with the guy, lol.

I have the same first name as him.

Equal shame for A Roid. Good riddance to that Yankee cheat.
    edited October 2016

Not this anti Monsanto Green Party fucker. I do like In N Out, Five Guys and The Habit here and there though.
    Post edited by InHiding80 on

unsung said:

Kat said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

mrussel1 said:

mcgruff10 said:

JimmyV said:

#repealthe19th

What has Hillary been convicted of again?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Please tell me that is Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's shadow on her muffin top.
    It's ok to call women fat now? Oh yes when they aren't liberals it is.
    I thought you guys hated it when we were politically correct? Now you have a problem with incorrectness. Typical above the law con.
    Another hypocritical comment from a liberal, not really a big surprise anymore.

"How dare you call women fat? Oh, she's supports Trump? Kill the pig!!!"
    Is she your Ms.Right? :how_interesting:
    I already have Ms. Right. Seven years today.
    Is she allowed to buy clothes at the mall or do you guys make your own clothing ? I know you make most of your own food ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....

unsung said:

unsung said:

unsung said:

Please tell me that is Triumph the Insult Comic Dog's shadow on her muffin top.
    It's ok to call women fat now? Oh yes when they aren't liberals it is.
    I thought you guys hated it when we were politically correct? Now you have a problem with incorrectness. Typical above the law con.
    Another hypocritical comment from a liberal, not really a big surprise anymore.

"How dare you call women fat? Oh, she's supports Trump? Kill the pig!!!"
    Is she your Ms.Right? :how_interesting:
    I already have Ms. Right. Seven years today.
    Is she allowed to buy clothes at the mall or do you guys make your own clothing ? I know you make most of your own food ..
    A personal attack from another liberal, how nice.

And you people think we want to negotiate with you.

I offer a bit of personal info and you swarm like sharks.

I don't worry though, I'll survive.
    g under p said:

PJ_Soul said:

my2hands said:

I don't feel like that's relevant. Couldn't care less. I am not compelled to lay any of this on people Trump has been known to associate with him less they participated in the behaviour or witnessed it and didn't mind.
    Tom Brady is a huge Trump fan/supporter. However, after this story broke I'm sure now when Tom and his model wife are around Trump he's holding unto her hand just a little bit tighter.

Peace
    Oh, well, a Trump fan/supporter? Now? I don't lay any of Trump's crap on those who used to associate with him... but anyone who is still a fan/supporter of him now, after this campaign, sure doesn't deserve an ounce of respect. I considered any Trump supporter a complete idiot at best before all the creepy perv evidence, and after all this, any supporter is probably an asshole too.
    edited October 2016
    unsung said:

PJ_Soul said:

rgambs said:

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/trump-dressing-room-miss-teen-usa

This is bad...much worse than emails

Four former contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA pageant told Buzzfeed News that Donald Trump walked into the dressing room while they were changing clothes.

"I remember putting on my dress really quick because I was like, 'Oh my god, there’s a man in here,'" Mariah Billado, former Miss Vermont Teen USA, told Buzzfeed News.

Billado said that Trump said something along the lines of, "Don’t worry, ladies, I’ve seen it all before," when he walked into the room.

As Buzzfeed News noted, girls as young as 15 competed in the pageant, and contestants told Buzzfeed that the dressing rooms were typically open spaces without barriers shielding them while they changed clothes.

Three other former contestants in the Miss Teen USA pageant confirmed to Buzzfeed News that Trump walked into the dressing room, but they asked to not be named. One former contestant said that Trump's decision to enter the dressing room was "shocking" and "creepy," according to Buzzfeed News.

Buzzfeed News reached out to 49 of the 51 contestants who competed in 1997, and 11 of them don't recall Trump walking into the dressing room. And none of the 15 women who spoke with Buzzfeed News said that Trump said anything sexually explicit or made physical contact with any of the contestants.

Trump had previously bragged about being able to walk into pageant dressing rooms when he owned the Miss Universe, Miss USA, and Miss Teen USA contests, but it had not been clear whether he had walked into a room with teenage girls who were changing.

“I’ll tell you the funniest is that I’ll go backstage before a show and everyone’s getting dressed,” Trump told Howard Stern in 2005, according to recordings released Saturday by CNN. “No men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in, because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. … And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.”
    IMO, his obsessive involvement with beauty pageants alone is enough to make a thinking, caring person take pause.
    Agreed (I wonder how many pu$$ies he's grabbed backstage at beauty pageants? He certainly does seem to like hanging around at them). I actually think that a man who thinks those pageants are anything other than demeaning to women isn't fit to be President. Someone who doesn't understand why they are demeaning to women and a bad influence for girls shouldn't be representing women as a leader.
    Were the women forced to enter these contests?
    No, why? Are you under the impression that women never choose to do things that are demeaning? Obviously that isn't true. Just take a look at that poor demented lady above in the t-shirt. Holy crap.
This discussion has been closed.