Trump

Comments

• unsungunsung Posts: 9,487
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Sad that an issue such as sexual assault is being used in a twisted game...i dont believe not a one of these women and i believe Trump is a pervert...timing is everything and these women are trying to catch their 15min

Looks like you are in the minority on this issue too.
    i have no problem being a minority on anything...i worked in media i know how this stuff works seen it all before and if im wrong, trust me i will come out and admit it...no matter what its embarrassing, not just for the women and Trump, but embarrassing for the American political process

If it is true.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Sad that an issue such as sexual assault is being used in a twisted game...i dont believe not a one of these women and i believe Trump is a pervert...timing is everything and these women are trying to catch their 15min

So you think the reporter from People is lying regarding her encounter?
    She of all of them i question the most....she could have taken Trump down at any point working the media but she chooses now? Look ive been a victim of assault when i was a child so i understand the severity of the situation but have also seen good people (not saying Trump is good, not even close) taken down for now good reason either....she had a platform that at any point could have ran the story, I know i would have ran it way before he ran for president

Why woudl she lie and put herself out there like this, open to attack and lawsuits?
    Money?
    How is she earning money for this? And if Trump sues her, how is that a net positive decision?
    eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

The Trump campaign has been using that over Hillary's husband since day 1. Only difference is that now the focus is on Trump.
    No, the other difference is nobody cares about Bill and Hillary doing it.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

She of all of them i question the most....she could have taken Trump down at any point working the media but she chooses now? Look ive been a victim of assault when i was a child so i understand the severity of the situation but have also seen good people (not saying Trump is good, not even close) taken down for now good reason either....she had a platform that at any point could have ran the story, I know i would have ran it way before he ran for president

Yeah why not now? Trump didn't run for President until now. Trump didn't claim on national TV that he never sexually assaulted a woman until now.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Why woudl she lie and put herself out there like this, open to attack and lawsuits?
    Money?
    How is she earning money for this? And if Trump sues her, how is that a net positive decision?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. The ones with the most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    More victim shaming from the right.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    if she wasn't believed, which she very well may not have been, it could have ruined her career. cost her friends and family. most women don't report sexual abuse at all, nevermind against the rich and powerful. and look at the questions she asked herself, it says right there in black and white why she didn't report it. and it's all very believable.

do I believe every accuser when this sort of thing happens? No, I don't. I've been the victim of this type of lying accusations from 2 vindictive women (ex girlfriends) in the past, years apart. it is incredibly distressing. you always wonder if your friends believe you, especially your female friends. luckily, everyone I spoke to about the accusations knew the offenders and knew they were both unbalanced. it's not to be taken lightly. But with Trump, he shows a clear lack of decency that is too difficult to ignore.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 2016
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. Who would be most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    So your position is that she MIGHT make some money from this, so therefore she is lying. Even though it's beyond dispute that 1. She interviewed them in Mar Lago and 2. Her very vivid description matches closely with what he said he does. Isn't there some cognitive dissonance in that?
    Post edited by mrussel1 on
    edited October 2016

How is asking for evidence or anything to validate a story a type of victim shaming?
    PJPOWER said:

How is asking for evidence victim shaming?
    asking for evidence is quite differnet from saying "I don't believe any of them for one second, they are all looking for their 15 minutes".

www.headstonesband.com

PJPOWER said:

How is asking for evidence or anything to validate a story a type of victim shaming?
    Asking for evidence should be step 1. No legitimate newspaper would publish a story without some form of verification.

Immediately dismissing the claim because of "money" or "fame" is victim shaming.

PJPOWER said:

asking for evidence is quite differnet from saying "I don't believe any of them for one second, they are all looking for their 15 minutes".
    Do you believe Paula Jones or Juanita Brodderick?
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. Who would be most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    So your position is that she MIGHT make some money from this, so therefore she is lying. Even though it's beyond dispute that 1. She interviewed them in Mar Lago and 2. Her very vivid description matches closely with what he said he does. Isn't there some cognitive dissonance in that?
    Where did I ever say that my position is that she is lying. I'm just saying that I require a little validation or evidence before I believe something. Just saying that she could be lying...or she could be telling the truth...who knows?

PJPOWER said:

Maybe the previous poster should have clarified that was what he was responding to.
    unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

Juanita Brodderick's story is pretty flimsy. Have you reviewed the history of her "story"?

Paula Jones is likely....but we've already hashed that one out.

unsung said:

PJPOWER said:

Paul Jones: no
    Juanita Broderick: very possible

www.headstonesband.com

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    Where did I ever say that my position is that she is lying. I'm just saying that I require a little validation or evidence before I believe something. Just saying that she could be lying...or she could be telling the truth...who knows?
    Well I doubt any evidence or witnesses exist. But here's the reality...it will be on teh cover of People Magazine this weekend, in every grocery line. That's big trouble for his women problem.
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    Remember, most of these women told other people about the assaults immediately after they happened. Those people corroborated their stories. That holds a lot of weight to me.
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    Well I doubt any evidence or witnesses exist. But here's the reality...it will be on teh cover of People Magazine this weekend, in every grocery line. That's big trouble for his women problem.
    You say that, but at this point with so much false media being spewed from both sides...I don't really think people care what's on a magazine cover. It's like all news sources have become tabloid bullshit with very little oversight to their validity. I, personally, distrust the news media to a much greater extent than either of either candidates.
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,216
    pjalive21 said:

Whoa so easy for you to dismiss the women you almost sound like trump so he's a pervert right but just not that kind of pervert oh ok got it ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

pjalive21 said:

Whoa so easy for you to dismiss the women you almost sound like trump so he's a pervert right but just not that kind of pervert oh ok got it ..
    proof...evidence...proof evidence...timing is everything

read everything i have wrote...once again and last time im going to put myself out there i have been a victim of sexual assault i moreso than the average person can relate to a victim so yes i understand shaming and all that, BUT when you work in the media and have a MAJOR platform and protection like she has and Trump didnt all of a sudden become famous and these women problems didn't just arise out of nowhere...this stuff has been talked about for years, so why did she sit on the story???? maybe she is telling the truth and if so i hope she gets all the facts out there and her story is heard

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    You say that, but at this point with so much false media being spewed from both sides...I don't really think people care what's on a magazine cover. It's like all news sources have become tabloid bullshit with very little oversight to their validity. I, personally, distrust the news media to a much greater extent than either of either candidates.
    You misunderstand the average suburban woman in a grocery store on a Saturday. People is not the Enquirer. It will move the numbers, maybe not in the burbs of Dallas, but it will in Philly, Cleveland, Columbus, etc. Places where this election will be won.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    my2hands said:

i'm going to say this very clearly... this isn't pointed at anyone on here... just speaking is general terms...

if you actually think Donald Trump should be president of the United States of America you are a fucking moron. period. full stop.

I want that Telluride sticker back.
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    edited October 2016
    trump's doing a speech in greensboro, nc

trump goes on about hillary's emailing is a disgrace. what trump does & has done is perfectly fine. this guy is out of his mind. i do believe trump has put his hands all over numerous women who did not invite his hands all over them.

you know what really grinds my gears? trump's kids agitate the shit out of me, especially jr. & eric. what a couple of clowns
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    chadwick said:

trump's doing a speech in greensboro, nc

trump goes on about hillary's emailing is a disgrace. what trump does & has done is perfectly fine. this guy is out of his mind. i do believe trump has put his hands all over numerous women who did not invite his hands all over them.

you know what really grinds my gears? trump's kids agitate the shit out of me, especially jr. & eric. what a couple of clowns

I'm with you. Those two boys remind me of every douchebag I went to high school with.

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    to be a 10, remember a woman has to have large breasts.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
    mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    You misunderstand the average suburban woman in a grocery store on a Saturday. People is not the Enquirer. It will move the numbers, maybe not in the burbs of Dallas, but it will in Philly, Cleveland, Columbus, etc. Places where this election will be won.
    To me, without knowing much about the validity of People or the Enquirer...they are the same thing. Does one or the other get printed on some kind of magical truth paper?
    Trump's speeches are fucking tedious to listen to. Jesus Christ he sounds like he is reading off of note cards.

• Trump admits assaulting women - women come forward about being assaulted by Trump.

Does this need much discussing beyond whether his number of crimes reach Cosby levels?
This discussion has been closed.