Trump

Comments

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    "beta males"? HAHAHAHA. that's rich.

I can agree with mrussel1's point, or the one I think he's trying to make. Males are sexual animals, like any other animal. their instinct is to eat, sleep, fuck.

But a "beta male" understands that females are equal, not to be conquered. we have evolved.
    "Alpha males" understand this as well they just don't lower their self-worth at the same time.
    that's a pretty big leap. and a massive generalization on both side of the alpha/beta coin.
    The Alpha Betas were the best fraternity at Atoms College until the Tri Lambs messed everything up
    TOGA...TOGA....TOGA......
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576

his big argument that he didn't touch the people magazine reporter: "of course not, look at her".

what a vile human.

Is that really what he said?
    Vile is right.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?

www.headstonesband.com

• mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
    If there were no health consequences, I would eat a triple baconator at least 4x per week. As it stands, I haven't had Wendy's in 5 years.
    BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.

I can agree with mrussel1's point, or the one I think he's trying to make. Males are sexual animals, like any other animal. their instinct is to eat, sleep, fuck.

But a "beta male" understands that females are equal, not to be conquered. we have evolved.
    "Alpha males" understand this as well they just don't lower their self-worth at the same time.
    that's a pretty big leap. and a massive generalization on both side of the alpha/beta coin.
    The Alpha Betas were the best fraternity at Atoms College until the Tri Lambs messed everything up
    I was partial to the Omega Moo ladies...
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
    If there were no health consequences, I would eat a triple baconator at least 4x per week. As it stands, I haven't had Wendy's in 5 years.
    I got a baconator a few months ago...got back to work and the fucking thing didn't have bacon on it
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

first time I ever had a baconater was going home from a bachelor party. we all got one. after I finished mine, I bid up to $15 for the driver's before he finally told me "not for any price", and he wouldn't budge. it is unbelievable how crazy good that burger tastes, booze or not.

www.headstonesband.com

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

I got a baconator a few months ago...got back to work and the fucking thing didn't have bacon on it
    Wow.... that sucks...

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Ha, yeah. I get Wendy's when I drive down to NC to see my mom, that is it.
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Wow.... that sucks...

One thing about Wendy's....their bacon is fucking delicious

I was so disappointed.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I believe you are half the man of those ladies as well.
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-serbia-bombing-apology-229742?cmpid=sf
    Donald Trump’s campaign is accusing a Serbian magazine of fabricating an interview in which the GOP nominee apologizes to Serbia for the 1999 NATO bombing in Yugoslavia.
    The magazine Nedeljnik released excerpts from what says it is an interview with Trump conducted via advisor Suzanne Ryder Jaworowski, a Trump senior advisor and his campaign manager for the state of Indiana

The magazine quotes Trump saying: “The bombing of Serbs, who had been our allies in both world wars, was a big mistake. Serbs are very good people. Unfortunately, the Clinton administration brought a lot of harm to them, to all the Balkans, where they created chaos."
    Jaworowski says the interview never happened. “There was no Trump interview on Serbia,” she said. “I don’t know where that came from. I never facilitated any kind of interview with a Serbian reporter.”
    And Later Thursday, the Trump campaign put out a statement calling the interview a hoax and criticizing Newsweek for its own account of the article. "Mr. Trump never gave an interview to the Serbian weekly magazine Nedeljnikas [sic.] as falsely reported by the discredited Newsweek, nor was such an interview conducted through our Indiana State Director. This was a hoax and we look forward to receiving a formal retraction and apology from all involved,” said Trump spokesman Jason Miller.
    Jaworowski said she recently met a man of Serbian descent at a fundraiser – who insisted he was running to be president of the Balkan nation and who had expressed interest in supporting the campaign. She passed his information along, she said, but otherwise and posited that somehow her exchange with him may have led to what she called the false reports of an interview.
    POLITICO attempts to reach Nedeljnik were unsuccessful.
    Buzzfeed News on Thursday quoted Nedeljnik’s managing editor Marko Prelevic explaining the origins of the interview: “We established the contact with the Trump campaign through Mr. Vladimir Rajcic, a Serbian American who is close to some aides of Mr. Trump ... We asked him if we could send over some questions and after a couple of weeks got answers from Suzanne Ryder Jaworowski in an email.”
    An apology to Serbia would be controversial, as it would align Trump with Russia. President Bill Clinton, who authorized the 1999 bombing campaign as part of a NATO action, defended the strikes as an effort to stop mass-killings of ethnic Albanians in Kosovo. The Serbians and Russia decried the bombing campaign as unwarranted act of military aggression.
    Well this is odd...

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I believe you are half the man of those ladies as well.
    I don't know.. I'm 215 lbs.. they would have to be pretty large and in charge.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Curt Schilling has me blocked on Twitter and I legitimately don't know why. The few other people who have me blocked I know EXACTLY why. I don't remember tweeting much about Curt at all. Something connected though.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Last time I got a baconator, I was laid up in bed for 3 days with food poisoning. I couldn't keep a glass of water down for 72 hours.
    true story
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    i'm going to say this very clearly... this isn't pointed at anyone on here... just speaking is general terms...

if you actually think Donald Trump should be president of the United States of America you are a fucking moron. period. full stop.
    CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Last time I got a baconator, I was laid up in bed for 3 days with food poisoning. I couldn't keep a glass of water down for 72 hours.
    true story
    Two possible reasons:
    1. It wasn't a triple. Always get the triple.
    2. You don't eat bad enough to start. You have to prepare your body for that type of assault. Start with McGriddles, move on to McRibs with a sprinkling of Hardees here and there. After a few months, you can handle the Baconator.
    mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:
    2. You don't eat bad enough to start. You have to prepare your body for that type of assault. Start with McGriddles, move on to McRibs with a sprinkling of Hardees here and there. After a few months, you can handle the Baconator.
    McGriddles are the the most awesome disgusting thing you can ever have for breakfast. DEEEEEEELICIOUS.

www.headstonesband.com

I would vote for a Baconator before I would vote for Donald Trump.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:
    And after that you reach the pinnacle, which is always Trump's favorite place to be. The KFC Double Down.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    So do we think that the White House is baiting Trump to attack Michelle Obama? I think so... will he take the bait?

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/warning-trump-attack-michelle-obama-229749
  • PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:
    And after that you reach the pinnacle, which is always Trump's favorite place to be. The KFC Double Down.

I'm listening.
    PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:

I could never stomach the idea of the double down. I couldn't get past the fact it looks like a fried mouth with bacon tongue and mozza teeth.

www.headstonesband.com

Kinda looks like the creature from Little Shop of Horrors.

• Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    I had a bad experience the first and last time I had a baconator.
  • Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    JimmyV said:

Curt Schilling has me blocked on Twitter and I legitimately don't know why. The few other people who have me blocked I know EXACTLY why. I don't remember tweeting much about Curt at all. Something connected though.

Well, hell, I am going to have to go and get blocked by Curt Schilling now. This will be fun. I'll report back.

Ian Poulter blocked me for telling him he can't win in the states. Yeah, he's that sensitive. Also Steve Elkington and I don't remember why. Think he said something 3/4's racist or something and I responded.
    Have you seen this monstrosity from Arby's? I saw the commercial and it looks disgusting and processed. For those curious, it's pork.

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

PJ_Soul said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:

I could never stomach the idea of the double down. I couldn't get past the fact it looks like a fried mouth with bacon tongue and mozza teeth.
    I actually tried it just to see ...... Yeah, it was actually pretty spectacular, lol, and I was ashamed of myself after.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
This discussion has been closed.