Trump

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890
    mrussel1 said:

Have you seen this monstrosity from Arby's? I saw the commercial and it looks disgusting and processed. For those curious, it's pork.

Lol, yes, I just saw the ad for this yesterday. It's a pork belly sandwich. Wow. I think I'll skip it, haha. Arby's = disgusting.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
    If there were no health consequences, I would eat a triple baconator at least 4x per week. As it stands, I haven't had Wendy's in 5 years.
    I'm not eating im just using the wifi until its time to open up the store for the night. That *look at her* comment says he doesnt get how vile a thing it is to assault a woman and feels no remorse for his possible actions.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,717
    mrussel1 said:

Have you seen this monstrosity from Arby's? I saw the commercial and it looks disgusting and processed. For those curious, it's pork.

Is that pork belly?!?
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I like to keep my sandwiches simple...

and McDonalds fries are still awesome

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Any of you pigs tried the baconator fries? Just fucking delicious.
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

mrussel1 said:

Is that pork belly?!?
    allegedly..
    g under p said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
    If there were no health consequences, I would eat a triple baconator at least 4x per week. As it stands, I haven't had Wendy's in 5 years.
    I'm not eating im just using the wifi until its time to open up the store for the night. That *look at her* comment says he doesnt get how vile a thing it is to assault a woman and feels no remorse for his possible actions.

Peace
    Where is Trump today? Ohio?

And he clearly does not get it... in the least.
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

Is that pork belly?!?
    allegedly..
    Ha, yes, I was going to ask if that is supposed to be pork belly.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    mrussel1 said:

thanks for clarifying. I honestly couldn't tell what the f*** that was.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

Fuck no... wish I could go to Wendy's but I gots to watch the cholesterol. I have bad genes.

I like simple sandwiches too. Big fan of Firehouse Subs these days.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

I got a baconator a few months ago...got back to work and the fucking thing didn't have bacon on it
    Last time I got a baconator, I was laid up in bed for 3 days with food poisoning. I couldn't keep a glass of water down for 72 hours.
    true story
    Two possible reasons:
    1. It wasn't a triple. Always get the triple.
    2. You don't eat bad enough to start. You have to prepare your body for that type of assault. Start with McGriddles, move on to McRibs with a sprinkling of Hardees here and there. After a few months, you can handle the Baconator.
    1. It was a spicy jalapeno baconator. But I think the bacon was undercooked, which is what probably did me in.
    2. This is true.
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

Fuck no... wish I could go to Wendy's but I gots to watch the cholesterol. I have bad genes.

I like simple sandwiches too. Big fan of Firehouse Subs these days.
    Yeah I don't go there much.

FIrehouse is good. I really like Which Which too, and Jimmy Johns
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Peace
    Where is Trump today? Ohio?

And he clearly does not get it... in the least.
    Yeah it appears he's saying I wouldnt touch her but the beautiful beauty pagent models I'd grabbed them all day long. He's staight up gross human being that blames others for his actions and his people still believe In him.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

JimmyV said:

Curt Schilling has me blocked on Twitter and I legitimately don't know why. The few other people who have me blocked I know EXACTLY why. I don't remember tweeting much about Curt at all. Something connected though.

Well, hell, I am going to have to go and get blocked by Curt Schilling now. This will be fun. I'll report back.

Ian Poulter blocked me for telling him he can't win in the states. Yeah, he's that sensitive. Also Steve Elkington and I don't remember why. Think he said something 3/4's racist or something and I responded.

JimmyV said:

Curt Schilling has me blocked on Twitter and I legitimately don't know why. The few other people who have me blocked I know EXACTLY why. I don't remember tweeting much about Curt at all. Something connected though.

Well, hell, I am going to have to go and get blocked by Curt Schilling now. This will be fun. I'll report back.

Ian Poulter blocked me for telling him he can't win in the states. Yeah, he's that sensitive. Also Steve Elkington and I don't remember why. Think he said something 3/4's racist or something and I responded.
    Yep, quoting myself, but well on my way to getting blocked by Schilling.
    edited October 2016
    CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

I got a baconator a few months ago...got back to work and the fucking thing didn't have bacon on it
    Last time I got a baconator, I was laid up in bed for 3 days with food poisoning. I couldn't keep a glass of water down for 72 hours.
    true story
    Two possible reasons:
    2. You don't eat bad enough to start. You have to prepare your body for that type of assault. Start with McGriddles, move on to McRibs with a sprinkling of Hardees here and there. After a few months, you can handle the Baconator.
    1. It was a spicy jalapeno baconator. But I think the bacon was undercooked, which is what probably did me in.
    2. This is true.
    A&W has a delicious spicy habanero chicken sandwich. It's super tasty. A&W is the only fast food place I generally consider when I need a quick bite, because at least they have gone the route of only using beef and chicken that is free of antibiotics and hormones (good competitive tactic. Their onion rings are gross though).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    edited October 2016
    PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:
    2. This is true.
    A&W has a delicious spicy habanero chicken sandwich. It's super tasty. A&W is the only fast food place I generally consider when I need a quick bite, because at least they have gone the route of only using beef and chicken that is free of antibiotics and hormones (good competitive tactic. Their onion rings are gross though).
    BITE YOUR TONGUE WOMAN!!! Their onion rings are the BEST!!!
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

PJ_Soul said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

CM189191 said:

mrussel1 said:

g under p said:

Peace

true story
    Two possible reasons:
    2. This is true.
    BITE YOUR TONGUE WOMAN!!! Their onion rings are the BEST!!!
    :lol: They fall apart in your hand!! :nuh_uh:
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    Jesus. I've heard of this guy, but I had no idea how fucking nuts this guy is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN7QjH5WfdQ
    ^^ He literally may be dead before the election. His blood pressure must be 190/120
    I am actually embarrassed that I share the same last name with the guy, lol.
    PJ_Soul said:

I am actually embarrassed that I share the same last name with the guy, lol.

It's okay, everyone has a crazy uncle. ;)
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I'll say it..all these allegations have come out after the " bus tape" right?... the stories these ladies tell go hand in hand with that tape...had these allegations come out BEFORE that tape was released, I'd tend to believe them more ..I agree that Trump is a sexist pos...but these are some serious allegations folks..not just ones that tip an election..
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

I'll say it..all these allegations have come out after the " bus tape" right?... the stories these ladies tell go hand in hand with that tape...had these allegations come out BEFORE that tape was released, I'd tend to believe them more ..I agree that Trump is a sexist pos...but these are some serious allegations folks..not just ones that tip an election..

I think you are interpreting this all wrong. The women have generally said that they were ashamed and embarrassed by the incidents. But when they heard the tape and heard that this is what he does and it wasn't them that did anything wrong, they decided to come forward. Further, when he denied that he had ever done anything at the debate to Anderson Cooper, that spurred them as well. Read the first person account in People. It's very compelling and you will see why... http://people.com/politics/donald-trump-attacked-people-writer/
    edited October 2016

The women I have heard on the media said they decided to come forward after the debate, when he said he never acted on his sexual assault bragging. That pissed them off. It seems entirely plausible to me, there have been many cases where as soon as one woman comes forward, many do.

Fact is, he bragged about doing it and women came forward and said he has. They are backing up his allegations, the man is a complete idiot.
    edited October 2016
    dignin said:

The women I have heard on the media said they decided to come forward after the debate, when he said he never acted on his sexual assault bragging. That pissed them off. It seems entirely plausible to me, there have been many cases where as soon as one woman comes forward, many do.

Fact is, he bragged about doing it and women came forward and said he has. They are backing up his allegations, the man is a complete idiot.
    Yeah, agreed. I don't find it strange at all that these women are coming out of the woodwork now. They are seeing their attacker/groper denying denying denying, in public, trying to convince people that he is not the kind of man people are finally saying he is. I think it's natural for all these women to feel like now's the time to reveal their own experience in order to prove that he's lying, and that he is exactly the kind of man people are saying he is. Most of the accounts being shared now are pretty damn believable, and they all seem to support each other. These women must be so glad that finally his behaviour has been dragged out into the sunlight. NOW people might believe them. Before, I'm sure they were worried that people wouldn't, and also that Trump might fucking sue them or otherwise try to destroy them. He can't do that to them now. Everyone's watching.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    edited October 2016

JimmyV said:

JimmyV said:

Yep, quoting myself, but well on my way to getting blocked by Schilling.
    Lol

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    Wait wait food can't be in a Trump thread I have to much respect for food even fast food which by the way I don't consume ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    I actually think these bus tapes are Trump trying to be macho, if you will..bragging on a bus filled with guys..about how you can have your way with women..if you notice, when Trump gets off that bus, he didnt go for the hug or kiss..he went for a handshake before dirtbag Bush asked about a hug..same with the Stern shows, macho bullshit about how great he is.It's a Stern show interview , for petes sake, not NBC.Im not saying Trump hasn't taken advantage of his celebrity or money..Accusing anybody of sexual assault, you better have iron clad proof..for the record, I think both candidates suck and we are screwed.
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

edited October 2016

I actually think these bus tapes are Trump trying to be macho, if you will..bragging on a bus filled with guys..about how you can have your way with women..if you notice, when Trump gets off that bus, he didnt go for the hug or kiss..he went for a handshake before dirtbag Bush asked about a hug..same with the Stern shows, macho bullshit about how great he is.It's a Stern show interview , for petes sake, not NBC.Im not saying Trump hasn't taken advantage of his celebrity or money..Accusing anybody of sexual assault, you better have iron clad proof..for the record, I think both candidates suck and we are screwed.

You really think that now that all these women are coming out and telling us that he totally acts like that and did do those things to them? I think the facts completely prove that Trump does indeed behave the way he was telling Bush he behaves on that bus. The evidence seems overwhelming at this point, when you put it all together. Not to mention that, if you listen to what he said on that bus, he doesn't at all sound like he's joking. He sounds like he means it. I know that's not proof, but together with everything else it's just another drop in the perverted bucket.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128
    Pretty sure the girls he assaulted took that experience to be iron clad proof of sexual assault.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
This discussion has been closed.