Trump

Comments

• PJPOWERPJPOWER Posts: 6,499
    edited October 2016

Trump admits assaulting women - women come forward about being assaulted by Trump.

Does this need much discussing beyond whether his number of crimes reach Cosby levels?

He is not even up to Bill Clinton levels yet, lol
  • dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    PJPOWER said:

Trump admits assaulting women - women come forward about being assaulted by Trump.

Does this need much discussing beyond whether his number of crimes reach Cosby levels?

Wow, Bill is running for president?
  • PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281

Trump's speeches are fucking tedious to listen to. Jesus Christ he sounds like he is reading off of note cards.

I respectfully disagree. He memorized the same bullshit he spews because it's so damn redundant and so vague. Hell, my 6 year old son can repeat it. Build a wall, good deals, crooked Hillary, blah, blah, blah... :get_outta_here:
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    gern blansten,

jr. & eric are trophy hunters, in case you didn't know this. look it up but it isn't pretty when the trump kids pose w/ animals they've killed for kicks. who the hell shoots an elephant then cuts off the tail for a trophy or something? frickin weird stuff.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,214
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

Sad that an issue such as sexual assault is being used in a twisted game...i dont believe not a one of these women and i believe Trump is a pervert...timing is everything and these women are trying to catch their 15min

Whoa so easy for you to dismiss the women you almost sound like trump so he's a pervert right but just not that kind of pervert oh ok got it ..
    proof...evidence...proof evidence...timing is everything

read everything i have wrote...once again and last time im going to put myself out there i have been a victim of sexual assault i moreso than the average person can relate to a victim so yes i understand shaming and all that, BUT when you work in the media and have a MAJOR platform and protection like she has and Trump didnt all of a sudden become famous and these women problems didn't just arise out of nowhere...this stuff has been talked about for years, so why did she sit on the story???? maybe she is telling the truth and if so i hope she gets all the facts out there and her story is heard

1st of all I'm truly sorry you had to go thru something so horrible I feel for you , ok you want proof of these women to back up their claims how would they do that ?

2nd His campaign has stated that they will submit proofs on these matters ...

You tell me how can he prove no wrong doing what is he going to provide to prove him innocent?
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    Another one just came out....former Apprentice contestant
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
    dignin said:

PJPOWER said:

Wow, Bill is running for president?
    I must have missed where Cosby is???
    chadwick said:

gern blansten,

jr. & eric are trophy hunters, in case you didn't know this. look it up but it isn't pretty when the trump kids pose w/ animals they've killed for kicks. who the hell shoots an elephant then cuts off the tail for a trophy or something? frickin weird stuff.

Yeah it makes me sick. You can bet those fuckers paid for a captive animal so they wouldn't waste their precious time actually hunting.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    chadwick said:

gern blansten,

Yeah, the whole "Trump's kids are wonderful" thing is bullshit. Ivanka seems normal enough. The other two are creeps. I don't know how you get credit for that.
    http://www.nbcnews.com/card/cant-handle-sexual-harassment-trump-jr-says-you-dont-belong-n666436?cid=sm_fb

Speaking of Douchebag Von Fuckface
    In 2013, Donald Trump Jr. said women who can't handle sexual harassment shouldn't be in the workforce, and those who sue are engaging in a "get-rich-quick scheme."

"If you can't handle some of the basic stuff that's become a problem in the workforce today, then you don't belong in the workforce. Like, you should go maybe teach kindergarten. I think it's a respectable position," Trump Jr. said on a March 2013 episode of The Opie and Anthony Show, unearthed by BuzzFeed News.

These remarks come hours after a slew of women have come forward to say the elder Trump touched them inappropriately, and days after a video showing Trump talking about kissing and groping women without consent. The candidate said in August that Trump hoped his daughter would quit her job if she were sexually harassed.

Trump Jr. said he agreed with a host who said women "stop us from doing what we want to do" during a discussion on whether they should allow women in all-male golf courses.

Later, when the hosts joked that Trump Jr. might sue them if they pulled up photos of naked women on their computers, Trump Jr. joked, "this is my get-rich-quick scheme. I'm now suing you guys because I feel uncomfortable."

He continued: "And by the way, that's what happens in the world. I can play along, I can be fine, and then I can decide randomly — 'Uh oh, you now have crossed the line, even though I've been going with it.'"

I'm listening to her describe this....this one is bad

• chadwickchadwick Posts: 21,157
    i would bet dimes to donuts that his kids know he's a disgusting old pervert. let's be real here people.
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce

I love this....these poor women now have the power over that piece of shit. I hope they all come out and tell their stories.

Geez. Carlos Slim has been very busy this week. Fortunately Trump has a team of people on this as we speak. He's going to figure this one out. He always done.
    edited October 2016
    Yeah I'm still waiting for all of that evidence that we are supposed to see today.

I think Trump is digging a deep hole for himself. The more he lies and victim shames the more stories will emerge.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

Good thing someone's keeping track:
    Number of people accusing Donald of rape/sexual assault: 19
    Number of people accusing Hillary of rape/sexual assault: 0
    CM189191 said:

Yeah but Hillary called Jones a bimbo. Kind of equal.

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016

I love this....these poor women now have the power over that piece of shit. I hope they all come out and tell their stories.

If true...I hope he is toast...let me make that clear

I kind of wonder if some in the RNC found out about more of these before these releases and began to distance themselves from him after the leaked video

Snowball is rolling it appears....

How smart does Kasich look right now never endorsing this guy???

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927

CM189191 said:

Yeah but Hillary called Jones a bimbo. Kind of equal.
    Well, Jones has been seen hanging around Trump a lot more recently. Maybe that shows Hilary is a good judge of character?
    edited October 2016
    pjalive21 said:

I kind of wonder if some in the RNC found out about more of these before these releases and began to distance themselves from him after the leaked video

There's a saying by Maya Angelou... When someone shows you who they are believe them. Trump showed us who he is on his first day of the campaign, when he talked about Mexicans. Some of us believed him, others didn't. He showed us again when he mocked the disabled reporter, Ted Cruz's wife, attacked a judge, John McCain. He showed you time after time who he was. But some didn't believe it. Well believe it now.
    pjalive21 said:

Yeah hats off to him. I always liked him until he went to the dark side. He used to be a moderate.

edited October 2016
    mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

There's a saying by Maya Angelou... When someone shows you who they are believe them. Trump showed us who he is on his first day of the campaign, when he talked about Mexicans. Some of us believed him, others didn't. He showed us again when he mocked the disabled reporter, Ted Cruz's wife, attacked a judge, John McCain. He showed you time after time who he was. But some didn't believe it. Well believe it now.
    Yep the proof is in the pudding
    http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-jessica-leeds-accusations-229805?cmpid=sf
    Donald Trump on Friday intimated a woman who accused him of sexually assaulting her was not attractive enough to have drawn his interest.
    “Yeah, I’m gonna go after her,” he said sarcastically at a rally in Greensboro, North Carolina. “Believe me, she would not be my first choice. That I can tell you. You don’t know. That would not be my first choice.”

Unreal

• g under pg under p Posts: 18,182
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Sad that an issue such as sexual assault is being used in a twisted game...i dont believe not a one of these women and i believe Trump is a pervert...timing is everything and these women are trying to catch their 15min

So you think the reporter from People is lying regarding her encounter?
    She of all of them i question the most....she could have taken Trump down at any point working the media but she chooses now? Look ive been a victim of assault when i was a child so i understand the severity of the situation but have also seen good people (not saying Trump is good, not even close) taken down for now good reason either....she had a platform that at any point could have ran the story, I know i would have ran it way before he ran for president

Why woudl she lie and put herself out there like this, open to attack and lawsuits?
    Money?
    How is she earning money for this? And if Trump sues her, how is that a net positive decision?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. The ones with the most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    This is the exact reason a person with Trump's influence and celebrity power can get away with such sexual behavior. Do you think he would put his hand up any woman's skirt if cameras were rolling or taking pictures in front of him? That is why he has ONLY apologized for one incident so far guess which one it is......the only one taped or recorded on camera. As soon as another, rather if another incident comes out recorded I guarantee you he will be apologizing again and ALL the others they're are lying period according to him.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Like the nation needs more proof what else can we find out about this POS human , it's right there on video that was the real Trump boasting about it !
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    YIKES!!!

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/14/media/donald-trump-on-lindsay-lohan/

Donald Trump said in a 2004 interview with Howard Stern about Lindsay Lohan that "deeply troubled" women are "always the best in bed," according to a CNN KFile review of the appearance.

In the hours of crude and misogynistic sex talk Trump engaged in when he appeared on The Howard Stern Show, one of the most common topics of discussion were famous women.
    Trump and Stern would often rate, rank, and describe in sexual terms female celebrities. In appearances reviewed by CNN's KFile, Trump also told Stern he would pay not to receive oral sex from Rosie O'Donnell and teased a recently-deceased Anna Nicole Smith for her large lips.
    A Trump campaign spokesperson did not respond to a request for comment on this story.
    The GOP nominee has faced widespread criticism for his past comments on women and sex. Last Friday, a 2005 "Access Hollywood" tape surfaced in which Trump, caught on hot mic, bragged about forcing himself on women and grabbing them by their genitals. Trump issued an apology for the comments in a video statement, but has continuously referred to the exchange as "locker room talk."
    CNNs KFile reported on Saturday that Trump, on Stern's show, approved of the radio shock jock calling his daughter, Ivanka, a "piece of ass" and described how he would go backstage at his pageants while contestants were naked. The Trump campaign has not responded to a CNN request for comment on that story.
    On Lindsay Lohan:
    In an appearance on Stern's show in December 2004, Trump initiated a conversation about actress Lindsay Lohan, who was 18 at the time.
    "What do you think of Lindsay Lohan?" Trump asked Stern.
    "I think she's hot," responded Stern.
    "There's something there right?" Trump said. "But you have to like freckles. I've seen a, you know, close up of her chest and a lot of freckles. Are you into freckles?"

"I'm not into freckles, but the red hair thing I like. I like her on the cover of Entertainment Weekly," said Stern.
    "Now does the father wreck, does that bother you a little bit?" Trump asked later in the conversation.
    "Howard feels that the father being a wreck is a good thing," interjected co-host Robin Quivers.
    "Oh yeah, because first of all, if the father's a wreck like the way he is--" Stern said.
    "Right," said Trump.
    "Can you imagine the sex with this troubled teen?" said Stern.
    "Yeah, you're probably right," Trump said. "She's probably deeply troubled and therefore great in bed. How come the deeply troubled women, you know, deeply, deeply troubled, they're always the best in bed?"
    Stern responded, "Because they're looking for love, they're looking for positive affirmation, they're looking for a father figure who will love them and tell them they're wonderful and they'll never be enough. No matter how many times you tell them they're beautiful, no matter how many times you tell them you love them they want to suck it up more. They would drain you like a vampire until your head caved in if they could get more love."
    A representative for Lohan told CNN in an email, "Right now, Lindsay is choosing to focus on the positive things happening in her life and has decided to disregard the comments made about her by Presidential nominee Donald Trump. She is focusing on helping children around the world in need and that's where her passion is."
    Trump continued in the interview, "Well I have a friend Howard who's actually like a great Playboy, I mean, I don't say this about men, this guy does very well. He runs silent, runs deep as they say, like a submarine. He will only look for a crazy woman. He says, 'Donald, Donald, please, please, I only want the crazy women.'"
    "They're desperate," adds Stern.
    "What is this guy all about," said Trump. "But for some reason, what I said is true. It's just unbelievable. You don't want to be with them for long term, but for the short term there's nothing like it."
    On Rosie O'Donnell:
    In a February 2007 episode, Trump took aim at Rosie O'Donnell, who he had a long running feud with, saying he'd pay lots of money to not receive oral sex from her.

"Is there nothing she could do to get back in your good graces? If she came in and blew you?" asked Stern.
    "No, I'd pay a lot of money for that not to happen," Trump responded. "That's one of the most unattractive people. She took great offense at the fact I said she better be careful or I, or one of my friends would go and pick up her wife."
    On Anna Nicole Smith:
    Also in the February 2007 episode, Trump eventually moved on to Anna Nicole Smith, who had died four days earlier.
    "It looks like she had the lips pumped," Trump said. "For all of your many women listening why do women have their lips pumped? It is the most disgusting thing to look at these big fat pumped up tires."

Trump's distaste for women with big lips extended beyond Smith. In March 2011, Trump told actress Lisa Rinna on "Celebrity Apprentice" he thought she looked better because her lips had" a little reduction there."
    He followed up on the comments on YouTube.
    "I give her a little hard time. You know, she had those big puffed up lips, I don't know why women do that, but the lips we're like, gigantic," Trump said in a video on his YouTube blog. "It even affected her speech. And I see it so often in New York, especially in society women. A lot of them are good looking women, and then they show up one day and their lips are five times their size."
    CNNMoney (New York)
    First published October 14, 2016: 11:39 AM ET

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,552
    PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

She of all of them i question the most....she could have taken Trump down at any point working the media but she chooses now? Look ive been a victim of assault when i was a child so i understand the severity of the situation but have also seen good people (not saying Trump is good, not even close) taken down for now good reason either....she had a platform that at any point could have ran the story, I know i would have ran it way before he ran for president

Why woudl she lie and put herself out there like this, open to attack and lawsuits?
    Money?
    How is she earning money for this? And if Trump sues her, how is that a net positive decision?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. Who would be most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    So your position is that she MIGHT make some money from this, so therefore she is lying. Even though it's beyond dispute that 1. She interviewed them in Mar Lago and 2. Her very vivid description matches closely with what he said he does. Isn't there some cognitive dissonance in that?
    Where did I ever say that my position is that she is lying. I'm just saying that I require a little validation or evidence before I believe something. Just saying that she could be lying...or she could be telling the truth...who knows?
    this sounded to me like you were saying that all of them were lying:

pjalive21 said:
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

edited October 2016

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

PJPOWER said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

mrussel1 said:

pjalive21 said:

Money?
    I don't know, but if she is lying, money and fame are usually pretty good motives. Who would be most to gain from this story would be where the money came from...Who knows, but without any evidence or witnesses, one has to be skeptical.
    So your position is that she MIGHT make some money from this, so therefore she is lying. Even though it's beyond dispute that 1. She interviewed them in Mar Lago and 2. Her very vivid description matches closely with what he said he does. Isn't there some cognitive dissonance in that?
    Where did I ever say that my position is that she is lying. I'm just saying that I require a little validation or evidence before I believe something. Just saying that she could be lying...or she could be telling the truth...who knows?
    this sounded to me like you were saying that all of them were lying:

pjalive21 said:
    Um.....that was not me..... You are confusing me with a different poster.
    Post edited by PJPOWER on
This discussion has been closed.