Trump

Comments

• The amount of hate and name calling of Trump on here truly is astounding.
    A lot of people on here may dislike Hillary but don't seem to call out her demise with a devilish grin.
    It is like anti republicans want Trump to burn at the stake.
    What gives?
    Anything?
    Or do we all have to go along to get along?
  • Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532

The amount of hate and name calling of Trump on here truly is astounding.
    A lot of people on here may dislike Hillary but don't seem to call out her demise with a devilish grin.
    What gives?
    Anything?

Truth hurts
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • KatKat Posts: 4,840
    And the short version...see you in court.

Falling down,...not staying down
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,890

"I'll be dating her in 10 years"

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    Sorry, but I don't take what you in particular have to say about the issue as relevant, exactly because of the statement you just made (i.e. no matter how we behave BLAH BLAH). I will not judge men based on your comments about what "they" are like. I men better than that.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

What gives?
    Anything?

no, it's just nice when an egotistcal asshole who thinks he can get what he wants whenever he wants it gets his comeupance.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527

What gives?
    Anything?

Because he's not only a horrendous option for president....he is a disgusting human. You know this.
    www.myspace.com
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,182

This is getting TONS of new votes

Cliffy you got that right. My car is getting worked on with new tire and this guy said he'll give me a ride to work and we get to talking. First he tells me he pissed for all the traffic Trump is causing up the road. I had no idea Trump was here in my backyard right behind my workplace. He told me hes a registered republican who is going to vote for Hillary. He told me trump scares the hell out him and all he talks about is BS and being a victim. He was bothered that I wasn't voting for Hillary but was glad I wasn't in Trumps house. His last words to me was "vote for Hillary". I laughed and I said thank you no worries she will win by a landslide.
    I better be quiet im sitting here with many folks from the rally.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

What gives?
    Anything?

Because he's not only a horrendous option for president....he is a disgusting human. You know this.
    Really. It's like wondering why people have horrible things to say about the leader of the Westboro Baptists but not about the Archbishop of Canterbury. It's fucking obvious, so why are you wondering?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    g under p said:

Cliffy you got that right. My car is getting worked on with new tire and this guy said he'll give me a ride to work and we get to talking. First he tells me he pissed for all the traffic Trump is causing up the road. I had no idea Trump was here in my backyard right behind my workplace. He told me hes a registered republican who is going to vote for Hillary. He told me trump scares the hell out him and all he talks about is BS and being a victim. He was bothered that I wasn't voting for Hillary but was glad I wasn't in Trumps house. His last words to me was "vote for Hillary". I laughed and I said thank you no worries she will win by a landslide.

Peace

That guy's vote scares me about as much as a Trump vote...good grief...people don't have the fortitude to look up other alternatives other than a woman who has been around for 30 years, a career politician, a horrible version of her own compared to Trump and is corrupt as hell...am i the only one that gets it????

this country needs to get their head out of its ass and start giving 3 party alternatives a serious look

"A vote for HRC is a vote against Trump" :anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

• The amount of hate and name calling of Trump on here truly is astounding.
    What gives?
    Anything?

I get what you're saying.
    I don't know if Trump is getting the old AMT beat down 10c style (never ending beating the deadhorse) or if the hate for him will continue until anyone who posts on this thread becomes part of the whipping.
    The seething hate is palpable for this man around here.
    He may/may not have his day in court but until then he is guilty and charged and hung already from the anti-trump people.
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

I love how Trump supporters act like HRC becoming president is the end of the country as we know it...

peoples blind hatred of HRC actually has some of you folks thinking voting for Donald fucking Trump is a good thing... laughable

It is quite amazing that in your sentence if you were to substitute HRC with Trump and Donald with Hillary fucking Clinton it would cause a circular argument.
    you can only say these things if you a dem/lib....play by a different set of rules just ask HRC

Cool no true Scotsman fallacy, brah, and it's cons who play by the set of rules, not libs.

And you're proof of it.

sucks that you're wrong...im not conservative (except fiscally) and im socially liberal on most issues so technically im independent by nature...so you have no proof

and i retract my statement to those above labeling everyone a dem/lib who are against Trump that was jumping the gun there, so i ask those of you who vote for HRC as a vote against Trump, why wouldn't you vote independent rather than the other lesser of two evils???
    Because this is not the usual "lesser of two evil" choices. I've voted third party before. This year, it's simple: one person is sane (albeit politically corrupt) the other person is fucking batshit crazy while being morally corrupt.

I've disliked the Clintons since the 90's but I feel Trump represents a threat to our democracy. He is not only an embarrassment to the republican party and our country....he's an embarrassment to the human race. Choice is simple for me.
    www.myspace.com
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,859
    pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

That guy's vote scares me about as much as a Trump vote...good grief...people don't have the fortitude to look up other alternatives other than a woman who has been around for 30 years, a career politician, a horrible version of her own compared to Trump and is corrupt as hell...am i the only one that gets it????

this country needs to get their head out of its ass and start giving 3 party alternatives a serious look

"A vote for HRC is a vote against Trump" :anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished::anguished:

You're failing to grasp what many here have alluded to. If Hillary was running against ANYBODY else many democrats would consider voting third party or maybe even voting Republican (see Kasich). But in this particular election voting third party inevitably becomes a Trump vote. Hillary is flawed but compared to Trump she's on the all-star team while he's not even a starter on the JV squad.

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427

What gives?
    Anything?

really? i am astounded than anyone could support this man. he is a disgusting vile human being and every day more and more comes out.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

You're failing to grasp what many here have alluded to. If Hillary was running against ANYBODY else many democrats would consider voting third party or maybe even voting Republican (see Kasich). But in this particular election voting third party inevitably becomes a Trump vote. Hillary is flawed but compared to Trump she's on the all-star team while he's not even a starter on the JV squad.

I get your point as well as Juggler's i really do but there are alot of people like us out there that we could make a difference voting 3rd party....i just couldn't in no way shape or form vote for one evil over another evil...both don't deserve to be where they are at...i guess thats the more alarming thing, especially on the Republican side

I agree with Kasich as an example guy has done wonders for Ohio

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,427
    pjalive21 said:

eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

I get your point as well as Juggler's i really do but there are alot of people like us out there that we could make a difference voting 3rd party....i just couldn't in no way shape or form vote for one evil over another evil...both don't deserve to be where they are at...i guess thats the more alarming thing, especially on the Republican side

your 3rd party candidates suck though. Johnson can't even name one foreign leader. if there was a legitimate 3rd party candidate who had the skills to be President than I could your point but there isn't. so the choice is clear to most rational human beings.
    edited October 2016

What gives?
    Anything?

I get what you're saying.
    I don't know if Trump is getting the old AMT beat down 10c style (never ending beating the deadhorse) or if the hate for him will continue until anyone who posts on this thread becomes part of the whipping.
    The seething hate is palpable for this man around here.
    He may/may not have his day in court but until then he is guilty and charged and hung already from the anti-trump people.
    Dude. Wake up. He's on video bragging about sexually assaulting women.
    Post edited by The Juggler on
    www.myspace.com
    pjalive21 said:

eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

It's American politics. You will ALWAYS be voting for one evil over another evil. Don't kid yourself.
    pjalive21 said:

eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Totally agree with the third party vote if you believe there is not much difference between the two major nominees....and there usually isn't much in my opinion.

This year---it's night and day, man. Night and fucking day.
    www.myspace.com
  • Kat said:

The difference between American legal speak and Canadian is incredible.
    That writ sounds like it is from TMZ.

• CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

Bad news: our system of government wasn't set up to have a 3 party system. Never has been, never will be. The balance of power lies in the 3 branches of government. Executive, Judicial, and....whoops, I forget the other one.

A better question might be: what happens after Trump burns the GOP as we know it to the ground. Internally, the social/cultural conservatives are pitted against the fiscal conservatives. Who steps up fill that power void in 2020? Remember the Young Guns?

In some ways, the situation is analogous to the way the right views Syria & Iraq. They're tearing themselves apart from the inside. For some reason it's Hillary's fault. Neglecting the fact that is was kind of a sh*tshow to begin with.
    eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

PJ_Soul said:

pjalive21 said:

eddiec said:

pjalive21 said:

g under p said:

Peace

It's American politics. You will ALWAYS be voting for one evil over another evil. Don't kid yourself.
    You got that right. It comes down to which evil will actually get things done that will benefit the citizenry in the end. Some of these folks were saying loudly the CNN news are all lying about Trump and he's what best for this country. I'm glad they left.....I can't believe they're still voters who STILL believe in this man this strongly. Unreal.

Peace

*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Kat said:

The difference between American legal speak and Canadian is incredible.
    That writ sounds like it is from TMZ.

No it doesn't.
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404
    Powerful.... Trump in his own words about the 'good ole days'.

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

• Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,718
    g under p said:

Im sitting here in a Wendy's and people from the rally are pouring in CNN is on and they want Fox News instead calling CNN Clinton News Network bought and paid for by her foundation. I'm just waiting for one of them to start in talking to me about Trump. However I'm not dressed the part today I just get looks.

Peace

The only thing that sucks about living in a major metropolitan area and never really driving anywhere, is that I never get a god damn Wendy's spicy chicken sandwich. That sounds good right about now.
  • CM189191CM189191 Posts: 6,927
    mrussel1 said:

Powerful.... Trump in his own words about the 'good ole days'.

• HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553
    his big argument that he didn't touch the people magazine reporter: "of course not, look at her".

what a vile human.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

his big argument that he didn't touch the people magazine reporter: "of course not, look at her".

what a vile human.

Some extreme right wing sites are saying that the women was sexually assaulted by Arkansas Bill years ago, was paid hush money and now is being paid to make these accusations.
  • BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124

BS44325 said:

BS44325 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Not exactly encouraging when it comes to men and their values, is it? What gives? I say that as someone who likes men btw. But.... I don't know how to say it's extremely disturbing that the majority of men support Trump without sounding like I might be insulting men, sorry. Anyway, is this a commentary on something deeper? What's wrong with a society that causes the majority of men to support the likes of Donald Trump, even now?

It's not new. Men are cretins. Uneducated men are bigger cretins. That's his voting block right there.
    Ha. What a joke. "Men are cretins." It is exactly that kind of comment and/or belief that explains why the majority support Trump. No matter how we behave these days we are all just sexists, misogynists, rapists, blah, blah, blah. We* are so sick of this nonsense to the point when even a real jerk like Trump comes along we just don't care anymore.

*We clearly refers to the general population of men and not the subset of beta males on the AMT who are pretty unrepresentative of males as a whole.
    "beta males"? HAHAHAHA. that's rich.

I can agree with mrussel1's point, or the one I think he's trying to make. Males are sexual animals, like any other animal. their instinct is to eat, sleep, fuck.

But a "beta male" understands that females are equal, not to be conquered. we have evolved.
    "Alpha males" understand this as well they just don't lower their self-worth at the same time.
    that's a pretty big leap. and a massive generalization on both side of the alpha/beta coin.
    The Alpha Betas were the best fraternity at Atoms College until the Tri Lambs messed everything up
This discussion has been closed.