Trump

Comments

• Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Posts: 19,532
    my2hands said:

I love how Trump supporters act like HRC becoming president is the end of the country as we know it...

peoples blind hatred of HRC actually has some of you folks thinking voting for Donald fucking Trump is a good thing... laughable

They said the same thing about Obama 8 years ago....and 4 years ago

Ignorance surrounds us
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Wrigley; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
    2024: Noblesville, Wrigley, Wrigley, Ohana, Ohana
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Posts: 48,527
    I'M CALLING FOR A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF DONALD J TRUMP INTERACTING WITH WOMEN UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!
    www.myspace.com
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 36,553

my2hands said:

I love how Trump supporters act like HRC becoming president is the end of the country as we know it...

peoples blind hatred of HRC actually has some of you folks thinking voting for Donald fucking Trump is a good thing... laughable

They said the same thing about Obama 8 years ago....and 4 years ago

Ignorance surrounds us
    but, but....but GERN! Obama WAS a disaster!! don'tcha remember? He's from Kenya!!! :smirk:
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited October 2016
    my2hands said:

Why the correlation with hating HRC and voting for Trump?? the two aren't mutually exclusive..she will never get my vote...like I stated before Ill write in Rand Paul or vote Jill Stein before i ever cast a vote for someone with 30 years of corruption and a husband who is no different than Trump when it comes to being a sexual predator
    mrussel1 said:

mrussel1 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Look how Pence dealt with this fucking moron at a town hall event.... Interesting. The most surprising thing might be that Pence is still pretending to think that Trump will win. Although his bullshit about how much of a problem voter fraud is is also very disturbing. With him and Trump talking like that, these fucking idiots are going to believe that the election results in November are fraudulent. But at least he waves off her revolution comment, and encourages people to get involved. Nothing wrong with that part of his message. But it's not voter fraud that is the issue, it's the screwed up election policies.
    But actually, this dumb-fuck woman does scare me, because it's far from the first time where I've seen these brainwashed kooks talk about a revolution/civil war. Yikes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qA9jPP5tnc

You know what's going to happen, right? Trump's been urging his supporters to go and vote and then go and "watch" other polling places (i.e.: inner cities) to make sure everything stays on the "up and up." The result of this will lead to a bunch of racist deplorables intimidating minorites at their polling places.

Calling it now--there will be rioting and unrest on Election Day. It will be like nothing we have ever seen and it will only get worse because those dopes won't accept the fact that Hillary is president.
    Juggs, you really think these red necks who are scared of their own shadow are going to show up in North Philly on election day and try to intimidate people?
    No fucking way is that happening. And where do they live?? They live in the center of the state. Carville once said that PA is Philly and Pitts, with Alabama in the middle. You are right. They are not traveling to south Philly and trying to intimidate some people down there. If even Trump says they should go to "certain places"... with his dog whistle.
    Hate to break it to you, but all you have to do is drive an hour or so west of the city limits to reach some of those areas. These people are brainwashed lemmings. These are the people stocking up their basements for a nuclear holocaust....do I think they'd drive a little out of their way in support of their almighty dopey leader? In a heartbeat. Hope I'm wrong. Hope she's up 10 by November and it weakens their will....but I suspect things will inevitably tighten up a little bit.
    Yeah, I know it's close to the city, but I guess my point is not that they wouldn't drive, but would they drive to these "Certain places"?

And you know what they are talking about. There are several precincts in the city that had zero votes for McCain and Romney. Of course it was the first black president so it doesn't surprise me that the votes would be zero, but that's Trump's implication.

I've been saying for a while that the polls will tighten, like they did in 08 and 12. But after these reports last night, giving names, faces and stories to Trump's own words... I'm not as sure anymore.
    I hope you're right. It just would not shock me to see some of this stuff happen. It's been an unprecedented shit show of a campaign thus far and it will probably only get uglier towards November. The hatred and resentment some of these people have knows no bounds...
    www.myspace.com
  • my2hands said:

It is quite amazing that in your sentence if you were to substitute HRC with Trump and Donald with Hillary fucking Clinton it would cause a circular argument.
    edited October 2016

my2hands said:

It is quite amazing that in your sentence if you were to substitute HRC with Trump and Donald with Hillary fucking Clinton it would cause a circular argument.
    you can only say these things if you a dem/lib....play by a different set of rules just ask HRC

Post edited by pjalive21 on
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

you can only say these things if you a dem/lib....play by a different set of rules just ask HRC

Why do you people assume every person here against Trump is a "dem/lib?"
    www.myspace.com
  • mrussel1mrussel1 Posts: 29,404

I'M CALLING FOR A TOTAL AND COMPLETE SHUTDOWN OF DONALD J TRUMP INTERACTING WITH WOMEN UNTIL WE CAN FIGURE OUT WHAT'S GOING ON!

Nice! Really, really funny!
    edited October 2016

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

because they still don't get it: a vote for HRC in this election is more a vote against Trump than it is a vote for HRC. I would bet that if the RNC had nominated a different candidate, you'd see a LOT of democrats voting red this year.

www.headstonesband.com

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

because they still don't get it: a vote for HRC in this election is more a vote against Trump than it is a vote for HRC. I would bet that if the RNC had nominated a different candidate, you'd see a LOT of democrats voting red this year.
    I don't think so. The GOP still has a fucked up platform.

2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

but the fact that HRC is polling so badly against a train wreck like trump I think shows it would be possible if they had a right-moderate as their candidate.

www.headstonesband.com

• JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    edited October 2016
    May I?
    If you take a silly unscientific sample and compare posts in the Hilliary thread vs the Trump thread how would you rank:
    A.Hilliary thread for/pro posts
    B.Trump thread for/ pro posts
    C.Hilliary thread against posts
    D.Trump thread against posts
    E. Neutral neither

Just curious.
  • JimmyVJimmyV Posts: 19,128

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Not Democrats so much but Independents definitely.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

but the fact that HRC is polling so badly against a train wreck like trump I think shows it would be possible if they had a right-moderate as their candidate.
    Bush? maybe....I can't imagine any of those other clowns getting those votes

Look at how many people have tried to talk themselves into Trump. Bush, Rubio, Kasich...a traditional Republican or a fresh face would have drawn a lot of support in this race. This will mark only the second time since WWII that one party will have won three straight terms. It doesn't happen often and barring Trump it might not have happened now.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Cool no true Scotsman fallacy, brah, and it's cons who play by the set of rules, not libs.

And you're proof of it.
    JimmyV said:

Look at how many people have tried to talk themselves into Trump. Bush, Rubio, Kasich...a traditional Republican or a fresh face would have drawn a lot of support in this race. This will mark only the second time since WWII that one party will have won three straight terms. It doesn't happen often and barring Trump it might not have happened now.

Kasich would have won the election I believe. Or at least it would have been very close but more importantly, it would not be the embarrassment that this one has become.
    JimmyV said:

That might happen next election but I think the GOP had to implode first.

• And they have hated on the Donald for a year, two, three, maybe more but can you blame them?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/opinions/2016/10/13/the-closing-argument-against-donald-trump/?tid=a_inl&utm_term=.a6a7d5424b5b

Let's hope he'll be relegated to the dustbin of history.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    OK now BS and other people who say that Trump would be better on foreign policy... there's an article where Trump told Serbian news that it was a mistake to bomb the Serbs to stop the genocide and ethnic cleansing that was occurring in the 90s. I have NEVER heard anyone make this argument. WTF. This guy is a mental midget. http://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-apologises-serbia-yugoslavia-bombing-509417

“The bombing of Serbs, who were our allies in both world wars, was a big mistake,” Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, said in an interview with Serbian magazine Nedeljnik.
    “Serbians are very good people. Unfortunately, the Clinton administration caused them a lot of harm, but also throughout the Balkans, which they made a mess out of."

The intervention by the U.S. and NATO allies, which took place during the Bill Clinton administration, was aimed at stopping an ethnic cleansing campaign that Serbia was waging against Muslims and other minority groups in the former Yugoslavia.

Serbia's leader at the time, Slobodan Milošević, died in 2006 while being prosecuted for war crimes in The Hague.

Trump said in the interview that he would institute “a new policy with the Balkans if [he] won” the election.

• And if you haven't already, pick this up. Thirty years of picking on Trump. How prescient, a chuckle a minute.

https://www.amazon.com/Yuge-30-Years-Doonesbury-Trump/dp/1449481337/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1476377429&sr=1-1&keywords=gary+trudeau+trump
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Cool no true Scotsman fallacy, brah, and it's cons who play by the set of rules, not libs.

And you're proof of it.

sucks that you're wrong...im not conservative (except fiscally) and im socially liberal on most issues so technically im independent by nature...so you have no proof

and i retract my statement to those above labeling everyone a dem/lib who are against Trump that was jumping the gun there, so i ask those of you who vote for HRC as a vote against Trump, why wouldn't you vote independent rather than the other lesser of two evils???
  • Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,252
    Can I ask a question to Trump supporters? At this point in the election, what is it that he brings to the table that would compel you to vote for Trump? What "policy" or "plan" of his do you actually hear and say to yourself "yeah, this is the person I want to be POTUS"??
    pjalive21 said:

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

And you're proof of it.

sucks that you're wrong...im not conservative (except fiscally) and im socially liberal on most issues so technically im independent by nature...so you have no proof

and i retract my statement to those above labeling everyone a dem/lib who are against Trump that was jumping the gun there, so i ask those of you who vote for HRC as a vote against Trump, why wouldn't you vote independent rather than the other lesser of two evils???
    Because if you are voting in a swing state you probably want to be sure Trump doesn't win. Only way to be sure of that is to vote for HRC. I'm fortunately not in a swing state and can pretty much vote for whoever knowing that Trump won't win here.

• dignindignin Posts: 9,331
    pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Why the correlation with hating HRC and voting for Trump?? the two aren't mutually exclusive..she will never get my vote...like I stated before Ill write in Rand Paul or vote Jill Stein before i ever cast a vote for someone with 30 years of corruption and a husband who is no different than Trump when it comes to being a sexual predator
    So you have changed your mind? Trump is no longer your man?

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/260473/presidential-amt-poll/p1
  • rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    mrussel1 said:

JimmyV said:

Kasich would have won the election I believe. Or at least it would have been very close but more importantly, it would not be the embarrassment that this one has become.
    mrussel1 said:

JimmyV said:

Agreed.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
    edited October 2016
    Evil and Incompetent vs. Politically Corrupt and Competent. I don't see her as being the lesser of two evils, I see her as being the far better of two less than stellar choices. He is not only not qualified for the job but he has also been exposed as being a terrible human being. She has warts and flaws and there is much to dislike...but they just don't compare.

mrussel1 said:

JimmyV said:

Absolutely. He would have likely carried every state Romney won in 2012 and swung Ohio. He would look good in Florida and Iowa. That's 259 electoral votes. Getting the remaining 11 might be tough but far from impossible. And as you say, his campaign would be far from the national embarrassment Trump's has been.

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,217
    JimmyV said:

pjalive21 said:

my2hands said:

Not Democrats so much but Independents definitely.
    This ^^^ I'm a registered independent and if the GOP would of had anyone that was remotely sane they would of gotten my vote !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
This discussion has been closed.